FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Yesterday at 11:00 am

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Yesterday at 8:51 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Yesterday at 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Yesterday at 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Yesterday at 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by kasunkumara Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:41 pm

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:19 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by nilantha suranga Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:19 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

» LOLC Group's stunning performance goes beyond numbers!
by bkasun Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:21 pm

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:39 pm

» Focus on Government controlled entities
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:33 pm

» Will CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC (CTC.N0000) delist from the CSE?
by rajithasahan Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:40 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by smallinvestor Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:50 pm

» ලොව වැඩිම පොලී ගෙවන රට බවට ශ්‍රි ලංකාව පත් වෙයි
by Beyondsenses Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:43 pm

» Suspension of Parate Execution: Impact to Banking Sector Shares
by God Father Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:15 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:33 pm

» Excellent Report pending From CTC (Keep eye on CTC )
by ddrperera Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:11 pm

» Investor Alert: Sri Lanka Stock Brokering Mafia Strongly Active!
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:29 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teller's Predictions

+86
CSE Dimuth
Vishwanarth
jaya
thananjey
SANJAYANM
judecroos
pra4u
xhora
Don't Be Poor
chathura123
Ekanayake90
Sanju121
Eng Krishantha
lal62
wgsaman
Kipling
pure equity
npgslnawa
Intrinsicvalue
wisdom79
sureshot
kritika33
KavinduTM
bhanu
Sajeewa Niranjan
ipo
King of vice
Eugine Fernando
Kaish86
sanjulanka
SBR198716
dhaneenja
cseranga
kasun_gimhana
target1
Rukshan1
Invest2018
migara
4Corners
NANDANA2012
Hewagak
Beta1
ThilinaM
Chathuranga55
Thushara Ayya
Uaecoindubai
player
vic19
hiransilva23
karuna
NZ BOY
EquityChamp
Miss-Sangeetha
Winner123
TARGET
rosa maria
samaritan
CARACALLA
Jana
Gainer
fireshelter
mr.castro
AUS79
piras
Nuwan Prasad
peacockman
glad
DANIDU
Ok One
kumarweerarathne
kjojo
Sasanka De Silva
traderathome
Chinwi
dhanurrox
Redbulls
chamith
mark
rainmaker
UKboy
stockmania
salt
malanp
Slstock
Jiggysaurus
Teller
90 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 12]

41Teller's Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:13 pm

fireshelter

Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Wheres Karuna

42Teller's Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:56 pm

TARGET

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Teller wrote:Thank youuuu. I'm will be so happy once HEXP reach to 130+ levels. This will be surely happen no doubt on it.
HEXP is making strong foundation in 90/- levels still scatters are above 93% so any time it will gear up soon.
Only smart investors can see this.
Let profit takers to take their profit and future sinners will acquire the share smartly.
HEXP must stay on 150 levels. Then I will accept your thanks .
GL
Don't know about those secret scatters. But everyone known macd daily is becoming bearish....

43Teller's Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:12 pm

Winner123

y is this falling. Any reason behind it?

44Teller's Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:19 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Winner123 wrote:y is this falling. Any reason behind it?

Tellers boss Bartleet now started to dump below 90, Now Teller can arrange additional scapegoat from this forum to his master Bartleet.

45Teller's Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:26 pm

EquityChamp

Simple reason. People who knows the land deal to come knows a capital gain to come and they probably know the amount also. So when the deal is confirmed in one day the share shot up from 60+ to 90+. And now the speculators have sold their holdings and no additional information too for the share to move so called price targets 130,140,150, etc. So now its upto others to evaluate and see what is the right price to enter. If they think that the current price is still higher then the share price would further fall.

46Teller's Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:35 pm

NZ BOY

NZ BOY

EquityChamp wrote:Simple reason. People who knows the land deal to come knows a capital gain to come and they probably know the amount also. So when the deal is confirmed in one day the share shot up from 60+ to 90+. And now the speculators have sold their holdings and no additional information too for the share to move so called price targets 130,140,150, etc. So now its upto others to evaluate and see what is the right price to enter. If they think that the current price is still higher then the share price would further fall.
EC What is the good price to enter ? in your view

47Teller's Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:39 pm

karuna

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

EquityChamp wrote:Simple reason. People who knows the land deal to come knows a capital gain to come and they probably know the amount also. So when the deal is confirmed in one day the share shot up from 60+ to 90+. And now the speculators have sold their holdings and no additional information too for the share to move so called price targets 130,140,150, etc. So now its upto others to evaluate and see what is the right price to enter. If they think that the current price is still higher then the share price would further fall.
No arguments with day dream . For what I argument with u guys such a worship feet people with 
Wait and see how long no u guys 40/50/70/90 no worries about your post 
The great emotion no one see easy

48Teller's Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:47 pm

Teller

Teller

I give my full respect for karauna, he is better than me in predictions.
I mostly stick on technicals and fundementals. But karuna understands psychological factors too. He is better than me in some scenarios.
HEXP is still Best share in CSE in terms of short term return.

49Teller's Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:52 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

NZ BOY wrote:
EC What is the good price to enter ? in your view

The new book value based on the published news comes close to 88 so I would consider to enter a price below this level. If it comes to 80 level then that would be very attractive.

50Teller's Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:53 pm

TARGET

Teller wrote:I give my full respect for karauna, he is better than me in predictions.
I mostly stick on technicals and fundementals. But karuna understands psychological factors too. He is better than me in some scenarios.

mewata hina wenna oneda, adanna oneda kiyala therenne na machanla..

51Teller's Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:15 pm

hiransilva23

Target eka nam atta machan.baladdi okkoma hondai.hiran witarak pattama awul wage

52Teller's Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:33 pm

vic19

vic19

Teller wrote:I give my full respect for karauna, he is better than me in predictions.

considering the above statement and recent onslaught on HEXP by " teller " I wounder whether this individual has the suitability to hold the post of a  " Moderator " in this forum ?

is in it a issue of  " conflict of interest "  clashes with the  " moderator duties "  
and  "  judgement  " ?

over to you admin.

well this is my own view only.  but I may be missing some thing here.

I have nothing against Teller of cause I recognised his contribution to this forum.

thanks

53Teller's Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:46 pm

TARGET

hiransilva23 wrote:Target eka nam atta machan.baladdi okkoma hondai.hiran witarak pattama awul wage
machan lidata watuna miniha goda enna one lin katenmai. Hexp walinma oyata goda enna balnna.. puluwan welawata average kara ganna balanna. 80ta wada pahala yana ekak naha machan kohomath.

54Teller's Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:02 pm

hiransilva23

Mata tama awulak na machan.Hexp loss or profit nemei meke wena ewa hari amauthui wage

55Teller's Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:25 pm

TARGET

hiransilva23 wrote:Mata tama awulak na machan.Hexp loss or profit nemei meke wena ewa hari amauthui wage
Therenawa neda machan. Meke inna godak ewun ballo marala hari salli hamba karanna balana ewun kiyala. God kiyala nama da gaththata wadak na karanne dog wada nam

56Teller's Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:32 pm

hiransilva23

Hmm meke inne deviyo,kingla, meke inna kattiya tama hariyata danne na jkhw23 walata mokada attatama une kiyala.

57Teller's Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:58 pm

karuna

Teller wrote:I give m full respect for karauna, he is better than me in predictions.
Thanks teller I respect to u always. 
Some cunning members always doing such a misleading for ride his profile . And making cunning money . We said very early as well future they will worry . Why some are said don't buy 45/50  and same members saying now 80 is good for enter it's such a joke of the forum . Because why they didn't Recommended 40/50 and now saying 80 don't buy above 90 ha ha ha please follow me buy 80 what is the joke of it. 

How much we waste our time for said HEXP journey  40/100/150 .  So I hope we do not waste our time with them . 
I am sure 150 can be happen soon . Thanks

58Teller's Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:54 am

Teller

Teller

I feel happy again and again with these posts. Finally it seems people with us

59Teller's Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:10 am

glad

Teller
Continue your good tips and hold back the doubtful ones.
Thanks for the good work.

60Teller's Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:24 pm

player

player

Is this guy get paid ??

61Teller's Predictions - Page 3 Empty Teller New Predictions Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:59 am

fireshelter

fireshelter

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

62Teller's Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:33 pm

Teller

Teller

Refer my old posts for targets. For amended target MGT should touch 18.40, REXP 320, while RICH again to be passed 11, GHLL 9 LKR, RWSL gradually should increase.KZOO has massively under value factor. Except achieved targets, others remain unchanged.
Teller said is said..

Don't Be Poor likes this post

63Teller's Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:30 pm

fireshelter

fireshelter

alien alien alien alien

64Teller's Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:21 pm

Uaecoindubai

Uaecoindubai
Manager - Equity Analytics

As predicted MGT REXP acively traded today.
Teller=uaecoindubai

65Teller's Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:19 am

NZ BOY

NZ BOY

Teller wrote:Refer my old posts for targets. For amended target MGT should touch 18.40, REXP 320, while RICH again to be passed 11, GHLL 9 LKR, RWSL gradually should increase.KZOO has massively under value factor.  Except achieved targets, others remain unchanged.  
Teller said is said..
YES TELLER KZOO GOOD LEVEL TO BUY

66Teller's Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:52 pm

Uaecoindubai

Uaecoindubai

See Rexp , no barries upto 242 level, then will be energized and suddenlly touch to my ultimate target. I know how the pattern works.

Teller = uasecoindubai

67Teller's Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:51 am

Uaecoindubai

Uaecoindubai

Rexp kzoo mgt in a rally as predicted.

Teller = uaecoindubai

68Teller's Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:52 pm

fireshelter

fireshelter

What Next after

69Teller's Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:59 pm

fireshelter

fireshelter

Very Happy Very Happy :DGHLL

70Teller's Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Teller's Predictions Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:02 pm

Uaecoindubai

Uaecoindubai

Heheeeeer with GHLL brothers Dubai...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum