FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

Now mkt bottom level Vote_lcap11%Now mkt bottom level Vote_rcap 11% [ 21 ]
Now mkt bottom level Vote_lcap20%Now mkt bottom level Vote_rcap 20% [ 37 ]
Now mkt bottom level Vote_lcap28%Now mkt bottom level Vote_rcap 28% [ 52 ]
Now mkt bottom level Vote_lcap40%Now mkt bottom level Vote_rcap 40% [ 74 ]

Total Votes : 184

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» SGH buys EXPO from retailers
by Maharaja Today at 10:22 pm

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Surajmp Today at 8:44 pm

» L G I L - Maharaja special
by Chula Today at 8:13 pm

» HAYLEYS PLC (HAYL.N0000)
by cseboss Today at 11:34 am

» NO FURTHER INCREASE IN TAXES-PRES. RANIL WICKRAMASINGHE
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» AAIC 100 = SCAP 16
by Equity Win Yesterday at 2:11 pm

» CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC (CABO.N0000)
by Dasun Maduwantha Yesterday at 12:10 pm

» Nestle‚ declares highest ever dividend
by Shiranli Yesterday at 11:24 am

» PRIME LANDS RESIDENCIES PLC (PLR.N0000)
by Anushka Perz Yesterday at 11:15 am

» Buy lofc tomorrow - Maharaja
by Maharaja Yesterday at 9:47 am

» MULTI FINANCE PLC (MFL.N0000)
by Eleven Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:28 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by Thushara Ayya Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:18 pm

» ACL; MELS; HHL; BIL; LWL- STOCKS TO WATCH
by ADVENTUS Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:43 pm

» LIOC ....Get in soon
by samaritan Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:49 am

» Sinopec likely to enter Lankan fuel market
by samaritan Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:41 am

» RW - Rescue Warrior of Sri Lanka's Economy
by reyaz Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:17 am

» Should Central bank increase Interest rates?
by reyaz Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:52 am

» LPRT and CHOT old and profitable businesses, yet severely undervalued
by sheildskye Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:05 pm

» Day Trader may find a stock attractive if it moves a lot during the day. Stock market for beginners and day traders
by Asoka Samarakone Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:54 am

» Foundation laid for Nestlé Lanka’s Rs.5bn factory expansion
by nilantha suranga Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:57 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Now mkt bottom level

Now mkt bottom level

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Now mkt bottom level Empty Now mkt bottom level Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:45 pm

sisira.wijeweera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Do not panic now 
Now mkt bottom level don't sell your stocks . I feel mkt will green Tomorow   alien

2Now mkt bottom level Empty Re: Now mkt bottom level Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:48 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

sisira.wijeweera wrote:Do not panic now 
Now mkt bottom level don't sell your stocks . I feel mkt will green Tomorow   alien


if Market ASI fall to 6800 level that is give healthy return (strong Turn)

hope fully tomorrow Market up. bcz JKH.

3Now mkt bottom level Empty Re: Now mkt bottom level Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:28 pm

tharindufit


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

sisira.wijeweera wrote:Do not panic now 
Now mkt bottom level don't sell your stocks . I feel mkt will green Tomorow   alien
+1

4Now mkt bottom level Empty Re: Now mkt bottom level Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:25 pm

Pac-man

Pac-man
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Credit clearing over .. Tomorrow upp

5Now mkt bottom level Empty Re: Now mkt bottom level Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:06 pm

capitallinkceylon


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Market might go up slightly tomorrow but overall sentiment towards the market is negative. I think market will drag down further to 6800 within few weeks time.
Overall economy is bleeding money, CB printing money to keep interest rate down artificially. Borrowing money to boost the consumption(purchasing power). Credit clearing might be the reason for today huge drag down but don't expect the CSE to recover anytime soon.

http://www.economynext.com/Sri_Lankan_shares_fall_to_over_7_1_2_mth_closing_low_on_budget_worries-3-3640-3.html

http://www.economynext.com/Sri_Lanka_higher_spending,_deficits,_credit_negative__Moody_s-3-3635-1.html

http://www.economynext.com/Sri_Lanka_central_bank_kills_Rs15bn_excess_liquidity-3-3638-1.html

6Now mkt bottom level Empty Re: Now mkt bottom level Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:00 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

capitallinkceylon wrote:Market might go up slightly tomorrow but overall sentiment towards the market is negative. I think market will drag down further to 6800 within few weeks time.
Overall economy is bleeding money, CB printing money to keep interest rate down artificially. Borrowing money to boost the consumption(purchasing power). Credit clearing might be the reason for today huge drag down but don't expect the CSE to recover anytime soon.

http://www.economynext.com/Sri_Lankan_shares_fall_to_over_7_1_2_mth_closing_low_on_budget_worries-3-3640-3.html

http://www.economynext.com/Sri_Lanka_higher_spending,_deficits,_credit_negative__Moody_s-3-3635-1.html

http://www.economynext.com/Sri_Lanka_central_bank_kills_Rs15bn_excess_liquidity-3-3638-1.html



this is very strong line.
"CB printing money to keep interest rate down artificially."

please tell me which link provide money printing details out of your three links.

this budget give good economy background for country.

only problem on Tax increase that's why people are worrying. Tax increasing is good for government to hold stability of economy. otherwise money printing and more borrowings.

some people think all T-bills and T-bonds paying using newly printed money. that s not happen. re-bonding
bills and bonds using to pay-back.

these days T-bill and Bond rates going down that is another plus factor for CSE.

only single problem is foreign out flow. from CSE. main advantage is JKH is very attractive this level for Foreigners.


I am expecting U -turn, but Mr Market waiting for correct bumpy spot. I think 6800 is very good and attractive.





7Now mkt bottom level Empty Re: Now mkt bottom level Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:32 am

capitallinkceylon


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

http://www.economynext.com/Sri_Lanka_keeps_rates_down_as_credit_rages,_rupee_falls-3-3596.html

8Now mkt bottom level Empty Re: Now mkt bottom level Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:34 am

capitallinkceylon


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Sry I forgot to attach the forth link

9Now mkt bottom level Empty Re: Now mkt bottom level Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:36 am

capitallinkceylon


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

no clear plan to improve finances over the medium term and there are risks to meet its fiscal deficit target, Fitch said.

"Notably, the original 2015 deficit plan of 4.4 percent will be exceeded by a wide margin, underscoring that government's track record of meeting fiscal targets is not strong," the rating agency said.

This is what Fitch is saying

10Now mkt bottom level Empty Re: Now mkt bottom level Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:01 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

capitallinkceylon wrote:no clear plan to improve finances over the medium term and there are risks to meet its fiscal deficit target, Fitch said.

"Notably, the original 2015 deficit plan of 4.4 percent will be exceeded by a wide margin, underscoring that government's track record of meeting fiscal targets is not strong," the rating agency said.

This is what Fitch is saying


i think that link gave picture about last two three months.

thats why government increase taxes. and plan to sale lands and other resource as a short term solutions. then we can get healthy two years.

and also government need to control cash out-flow thats why heavily increase taxes for vehicles(import taxes).

next year port city start and GSP plus bring some investors. that is bring foreign currency. i don't see any big problem in next year. so that is create good opportunity for stock traders.


long term plan is increasing productivity (good and service) other than that we cannot survive in future

I think your link gave good idea about last three months. money printed and effect to rupee also. that is Done.

will see.........

11Now mkt bottom level Empty Re: Now mkt bottom level Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:17 am

capitallinkceylon


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@stockback i agree that there were some positive proposals from the budget but overall this budget was riddled with some stupid ideas. 
few are, Import of tea to mix with our tea for re exporting purposes. 
Higher amount of taxes on financial sectors. Its one thing to increase corporate tax by 2% but increasing NBT and VAT also is questionable decision. 
increase of taxes on Electrical vehicle
Six months notice to stop leasing facility given by commercial banks
CB guarantees finance company placed deposits, which is stupid. No country does it for a reason.

12Now mkt bottom level Empty Re: Now mkt bottom level Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:17 pm

sisira.wijeweera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

stockback wrote:
capitallinkceylon wrote:no clear plan to improve finances over the medium term and there are risks to meet its fiscal deficit target, Fitch said.

"Notably, the original 2015 deficit plan of 4.4 percent will be exceeded by a wide margin, underscoring that government's track record of meeting fiscal targets is not strong," the rating agency said.

This is what Fitch is saying


i think that link gave picture about last two three months.

thats why government increase taxes. and plan to sale lands and other resource as a short term solutions. then we can get healthy two years.

and also government need to control cash out-flow thats why heavily increase taxes for vehicles(import taxes).

next year port city start and GSP plus bring some investors. that is bring foreign currency. i don't see any big problem in next year. so that is create good opportunity for stock traders.


long term plan is increasing productivity (good and service) other than that we cannot survive in future

I think your link gave good idea about last three months. money printed and effect to rupee also. that is Done.

will see.........
ලොව ඉහළම ආදායම් ලබන රටක් බවට ශ්‍රී‍්‍ර ලංකාව පත් කිරිමේ සැලැස්මක්
2015-12-02 05:06:00
Now mkt bottom level 1449056173_t
ලොව ඉහළම ආදායම් ලබන රටක් බවට ශ්‍රී‍්‍ර ලංකාව පත් කිරිමේ සැලැස්මක් අනුව කටයුතු කරන බව අග‍්‍රාමාත්‍ය රනිල් වික‍්‍රමසිංහ ප‍්‍රකාශ කළා. ඒ කොටස් වෙළදපල සංකීර්ණයේ 30 වෙනි වාර්ෂික සැමරුමට එක්වෙමිනි. ඉදිරි වර්ෂයේදි ආර්ථික වර්ධනය 6.5 ක් දක්වා වැඩිකර ගැනිමේ මූලික සැලැස්ම අනුව කටයුතු කරන බවයි අග‍්‍රාමාත්‍යවරයා පෙන්වා දුන්නේ.



අපේක්ෂිත ආර්ථික ඉලක්ක වලට ලඟාවිම සදහා ආර්ථික කළමනාකරණ කමිටුවක් ද කි‍්‍රයාත්මක බව අග‍්‍රාමාත්‍යවරයා සදහන් කළා. ප‍්‍රධාන පක්ෂ දෙකේම නියෝජිතයන් ඊට ඇතුලත්. එහි ප‍්‍රතිපත්ති සම්පාදනය සදහා චරිත රත්වත්තේගේ මූලිකත්වයෙන් කණ්ඩායමක් දායකත්වය ලබාදෙන බවයි අග‍්‍රාමාත්‍යවරයා ප‍්‍රකාශ කළේ. ලබන වසරේ දී ආර්ථික සමුළුවක් ද ශ්‍රී‍්‍ර ලංකාවේ පැවැත්වීමට සැළසුම් කර ඇති බවයි අග්‍රමාත්‍යවරයා පවසන්නේ.එය සංවිධාන කරන්නේ හාවඩ් විශ්වවිද්‍යාලයේ සහයෝගයෙනි. එම සමුළුව ගැන දෙසැම්බර් මාසයේදි ශ්‍රී‍්‍ර ලංකාවට පැමිණෙන විදේශ නියෝජිතයන් සමඟ සාකච්ඡා කරන බවද අග‍්‍රාමාත්‍යවරයා සදහන් කළා.

13Now mkt bottom level Empty Re: Now mkt bottom level Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:43 am

capitallinkceylon


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

From Last December he was painting nice picture how he's going to turn around the country, mkt boomed first week of MS presidency. Afterwards disastrous budget was presented to win the next election. Now with MS protecting this govt and promises this govt wont be toppled under any circumstances within 5yrs RAVI presented budget with mixed signals. Everyone wanted a stable strong direction from the budget, but they presented a budget which changes colors everyday.

I think its time to appoint ERAN or Harsha as finance minister cause Ravi is mucking up everything.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum