FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Yesterday at 11:00 am

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Yesterday at 8:51 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Yesterday at 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Yesterday at 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Yesterday at 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by kasunkumara Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:41 pm

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:19 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by nilantha suranga Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:19 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

» LOLC Group's stunning performance goes beyond numbers!
by bkasun Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:21 pm

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:39 pm

» Focus on Government controlled entities
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:33 pm

» Will CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC (CTC.N0000) delist from the CSE?
by rajithasahan Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:40 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by smallinvestor Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:50 pm

» ලොව වැඩිම පොලී ගෙවන රට බවට ශ්‍රි ලංකාව පත් වෙයි
by Beyondsenses Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:43 pm

» Suspension of Parate Execution: Impact to Banking Sector Shares
by God Father Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:15 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:33 pm

» Excellent Report pending From CTC (Keep eye on CTC )
by ddrperera Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:11 pm

» Investor Alert: Sri Lanka Stock Brokering Mafia Strongly Active!
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:29 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)

+97
Dilip
Podi_Kolla
Wickyz
Nandun
ADVENTUS
Eranx
SAGA
Thinker
MR.T5n
Harry82
Venu123
High-flyer
engineer
smnsam
SL-INVESTOR
RJ1010
IDK
Dilendra23
Wonderer
Kanishka_2020
M S L DIAS
NHS
spindain
Promoney
subash81
econ
RajapaksaDON
judecroos
invest thinker
kadik
Sachira90
C.THARANGA
vijay singh
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
Master D
Manisha De Alwis
dakzsl
cheetah
SUSPENS
INDY 500
Equityinvestor
Love Boy
SubathPathirana
roshan1039
samaritan
dayandacool
kalu351
chathura123
lakymahesh
Jay-Jay
gobinath55555
EquityChamp
Kipling
Eranga87
PDH
GOSL
NZ BOY
KavinduTM
Invest-Wise
wealth123
hammurabi
shafne
wisdom79
ampm86
Quibit
NANDANA2012
ThilinaM
nosf76677
bunbun
Bakka1988
Ruwan925
player
Beta1
Winner123
Trader321
Arrowrisk
nimantha80
kovida
ranferdi
gayanath1983
anjelo
TARGET
Ran49
sanjulanka
rasikagamage
SIRRA123
kjojo
Priyanga
stockback
wisdom78
Shammi Dharshana
Ok One
Chinwi
Pac-man
karuna
jayathu
Teller
101 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 15]

1FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000) Empty FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000) Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:21 pm

karuna

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

First Capital Holdings PLC is a holding company. The principal activity of the Company is the investment and management of subsidiaries. It is an investment bank, which provides a range of advisory services and financial products. Its integrated business platform consists of approximately four specialized areas, including Capital Markets Advisory, Wealth Management, Fixed Income and Equities. In the Capital Markets Advisory area, it offers services, such as debt and equity capital raising, and advisory services, including mergers and acquisitions, and treasury advisory. In the Wealth Management area, it offers services, such as unit trusts, discretionary portfolio management, private wealth management and lifestyle investment solutions. In the Fixed Income area, it provides services, such as primary dealing, fixed income investment products and secondary market trading in corporate debt securities. In the Equities area, it offers services, such as stock broking and margin trading.

cfvf 2014 may me august traded 50/60 but unfortunately continuously they're profit was lost (+ to -) look at  
2015 march basic earning per share -0.9 
2015 octomber  eps                    -1.60 but traded at 30/25 level because they're assent is very good level comparing some shares . unfortunately market crash after cfvf came to 18 level and again slowly  move up to 21.5 today .

2015 December earning per share + 1.20 
                            they convert  again to profit making share . so last year they make loose share 2014 they make profit share .
2014 July eps over 6.5 traded 60 .i expecting 2016 2 quarter eps will be 2.5 minimum
maximum 3.20and my protection is a 2015  they traded 25 with lose earning per one share so 2015/dec last quarter eps 1.20 and market also move up 400 points with last resister but cfvf only move 18/21.5  i think cfvf can move 30/32 very soon my target price this July/June 45/50 levels because eps and assent  also recovering well 

sometime like 2014  they post 2 q report over 6.20 eps and price pump continuously up.
anyhow i am positive with cfvf.n my target is a 45/50 with this June/July thanks this is my view

karuna

karuna wrote:cfvf 2014 may me august traded 50/60 but unfortunately continuously they're profit was lost (+ to -) look at  
2015 octomber  eps                    -1.60 but traded at 30/25 level because they're assent is very good level comparing some shares . unfortunately market crash after cfvf came to 18 level and again slowly  move up to 21.5 today .

they convert  again to profit making share . so last year they make loose share 2014 they make profit share .
2014 July eps over 6.5 traded 60 .i expecting 2016 2 quarter eps will be 2.5 minimum
maximum 3.20and my protection is a 2015  they traded 25 with lose earning per one share so 2015/dec last quarter eps 1.20 and market also move up 400 points with last resister but cfvf only move 18/21.5  i think cfvf can move 30/32 very soon my target price this July/June 45/50 levels because eps and assent  also recovering well 

sometime like 2014  they post 2 q report over 6.20 eps and price pump continuously up.
anyhow i am positive with cfvf.n my target is a 45/50 with this June/July thanks this is my view
Cfvf better than aluf gran tafl bfl jkh ubc comb samp 
Just for another 3/5 month I know tafl is a good returning share but comparing if u brought 92 level tafl 1000 shares u have to pay 92 000 and if you waiting to sell 120 u can get may be 28000 profit
If you like to buy Cfvf for same amount may be u can buy 4800 shares . If you waiting to sell 32 u can get 48000 Cfvf only need to up 10 rupee tafl have to up 135/140 may be get more than profit its mean 50 rupee need to up. Its very hard because many people in profit as well they like to sell more. 
But Cfvf  was a loose two quatres Eps and again last quarter they show very good Eps just for the quarter
So we can expect with in another 3/5 month Cfvf price to 45/50 because its came 60/18 and again recovering so I think Cfvf better than tafl

karuna

karuna wrote:
karuna wrote:cfvf 2014 may me august traded 50/60 but unfortunately continuously they're profit was lost (+ to -) look at  

Just for another 3/5 month I know tafl is a good returning share but comparing if u brought 92 level tafl 1000 shares u have to pay 92 000 and if you waiting to sell 120 u can get may be 28000 profit
If you like to buy Cfvf for same amount may be u can buy 4800 shares . If you waiting to sell 32 u can get 48000 Cfvf only need to up 10 rupee tafl have to up 135/140 may be get more than profit its mean 50 rupee need to up. Its very hard because many people in profit as well they like to sell more. 
But Cfvf  was a loose two quatres Eps and again last quarter they show very good Eps just for the quarter
So we can expect with in another 3/5 month Cfvf price to 45/50 because its came 60/18 and again recovering so I think Cfvf better than tafl

Looking they are divided

2015 Aug  2.00
2015 Feb   2.00
2014 Jul    2.00
2013 Aug  2.00
2011 Jul    2.00
2010 Feb 15.00 
2015 they paid twice since 5 years 25 rupee paid for a 1 share now trading 21 very low price from my analysis cfvf should be trad 45/50 before this year July /June .

Teller

Teller

Hi karuna,after long time you posted a value one.

jayathu

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Management is good but follow/study the bond market rate when buying this share. Upward pressure on interest rate is making there bottom line hurt. There major source of income is gains achieved through bond n bill trading. Last few days interest rate upward pressure eased so therefore there was some interest in these shares.

karuna

Teller wrote:Hi karuna,after long time you posted a value one.

karuna

karuna wrote:

Yes cfvf better than tafl cfvf up 7% tafl up 5.2
This is my view thanks

karuna

karuna wrote:
karuna wrote:

Yes cfvf better than tafl cfvf up 7% tafl up 5.2
This is my view thanks
Now 25. 5 as I said 21 level no one loose mfl also same . I am normally posting good returning based
Otherwise I had to promote vpel  vone like lot of illusions shares. U should have understand what are the illusion stocks as well what are the illuminating stocks.

Pac-man

Pac-man

thankyou karuna supiri shares oka kiyannae

10FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000) Empty Re: FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000) Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:01 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

තව මාස 3 කින් CFVF 45-50 ට යන්න නම් මීට වසරකට දෙකකට කලින් තිබුන ඉන්ටරෙස්ට් රේට් මේ වන විට කීයකින් අඩු වෙන්නෙ ඕනද ? නමුත් එසේ වී නැත​.
CFVF යනු ඊළඟ කාර්තු වේ දෙකේ ලෙබෙන EPS කලින් දල වශයෙන් හිතා ගත හැකි සමාගමකි.
TB රේට් හැසිරීම මත මේ වසරේ අලාභ ලැබෙන බව කලින් දුටු අය පසුගිය වසරේ CFVF 55 ට විකුණුවා.
යලි 45-50 ට යන්න තරම් ලාභ ලැබීමට නම් මේ වන විටත් TB රේට් 2-3% කින් වත් අඩු වී තිබිය යුතුයි. ​

Ok One

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Chinwi wrote:

තව මාස 3 කින් CFVF 45-50 ට යන්න නම්  මීට වසරකට දෙකකට කලින් තිබුන ඉන්ටරෙස්ට් රේට් මේ වන විට කීයකින් අඩු වෙන්නෙ ඕනද ?  නමුත් එසේ වී නැත​.
CFVF යනු ඊළඟ කාර්තු වේ දෙකේ ලෙබෙන EPS කලින්  දල වශයෙන් හිතා ගත හැකි සමාගමකි.
TB රේට් හැසිරීම මත  මේ වසරේ   අලාභ ලැබෙන බව කලින්  දුටු අය පසුගිය වසරේ CFVF 55 ට විකුණුවා.
යලි 45-50 ට යන්න තරම් ලාභ ලැබීමට නම් මේ වන විටත් TB රේට් 2-3% කින් වත් අඩු වී තිබිය යුතුයි.  ​
Mr,Chinwi CFVF TB Rate mathama yepena samagamakda ? I love you I love you I love you

Shammi Dharshana

Shammi Dharshana

Karuna oyage hexp mokada

13FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000) Empty Re: FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000) Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:12 am

Chinwi

Chinwi

Ok One wrote:
Chinwi wrote:

තව මාස 3 කින් CFVF 45-50 ට යන්න නම්  මීට වසරකට දෙකකට කලින් තිබුන ඉන්ටරෙස්ට් රේට් මේ වන විට කීයකින් අඩු වෙන්නෙ ඕනද ?  නමුත් එසේ වී නැත​.
TB රේට් හැසිරීම මත  මේ වසරේ   අලාභ ලැබෙන බව කලින්  දුටු අය පසුගිය වසරේ CFVF 55 ට විකුණුවා.
යලි 45-50 ට යන්න තරම් ලාභ ලැබීමට නම් මේ වන විටත් TB රේට් 2-3% කින් වත් අඩු වී තිබිය යුතුයි.  ​
Mr,Chinwi CFVF TB Rate mathama yepena samagamakda ?

Natha. Dan e aya diversify karamin yanawa.

Namuth pasugiya vaara 2 - 3 ma (2009/10, 2014) adhika laaba labune rate venasa nisa. (eg. form 20% coming down to 10 % )

Ada venakota long term TB rate 14% pannala yanavalu.

Rates are climbing again without any ha ho.

5 year rate 13 % - 01-04-2016
9-15 year rate increased towards 13.8 -14.23 % Now the rates are even going over the controversial 30 year bond issue rates - the mishap they did at the beginning.

365 day rates were increasing with slight drop last time , 8th April.

This will badly affect on CFVF. (and CSEC too) . BUT, in short run they may show/get some profit by matching long term bonds and short term loans.

http://www.cbsl.gov.lk/htm/english/_cei/ir/i_3.asp

I feel this can go towards 16-18% due to unrealistic expenditure of this government ( promised and set at presidential election ) Still they have not found any answer to this problem.

14FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000) Empty Re: FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000) Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:41 am

Ok One

Thank dear GL I love you I love you I love you

15FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000) Empty Re: FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000) Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:35 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi

Ok One wrote:Thank dear GL I love you I love you I love you

As far as I know , IF 1-2-3 year rates kept around current levels and 10-15 year rates go to higher levels as we see now, they can make some profits and we are OK.
But if short term rates go up in future and reach or go over current long term rates then they have to bear heavy losses. Somehow, as experienced bond managers they may sell before going deeper into troubles and lower the losses. So you have to keep this in mind and watch the rates continuously and take decisions before others.

16FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000) Empty Re: FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000) Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:59 pm

Ok One

Thanks..... I love you I love you I love you

wisdom78

Manager - Equity Analytics

karuna wrote:

ok this is god mans another protection with in 5 months april  to September .target 20 to 45 with in five months and have another two month.

stockback

Chinwi wrote:
Ok One wrote:
Chinwi wrote:

Mr,Chinwi CFVF TB Rate mathama yepena samagamakda ?  

Natha.   Dan e aya diversify karamin yanawa.  

Namuth pasugiya vaara 2 - 3 ma (2009/10, 2014) adhika laaba labune rate venasa nisa. (eg. form 20% coming down to 10 % )

Ada venakota long term TB rate 14% pannala yanavalu.

Rates are climbing again without any ha ho.

5 year rate 13 % - 01-04-2016
9-15 year rate increased towards 13.8 -14.23 %   Now the rates are even going over the controversial 30 year bond issue rates - the mishap they did  at the beginning.  

365 day rates were increasing with slight drop last time , 8th April.

This will badly affect on CFVF. (and CSEC too) . BUT, in short run they may show/get some profit by matching long term bonds and short term loans.

http://www.cbsl.gov.lk/htm/english/_cei/ir/i_3.asp

I feel  this can go towards 16-18% due to unrealistic expenditure of this government ( promised and set at presidential election ) Still they have not found any answer to this problem.

Noted. I will wait for another two month see 45 level

19FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000) Empty CFVF run Will start soon Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:27 pm

Priyanga

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

According to my broker CFVF run very soon it seems that they have huge profit for this quarter, for the first QTR they had a EPS of 3.56 that means annualized EPS is 14.24 if they earn the same level of profits. Last Year Annual EPS was 2.09 but declared a dividend of 2 rupees per share. Do your own analysis before you purchase shares.

kjojo

yes mchn now collect more than  2laks shares waiting to buy more. think why share not move. every one want to buy this share.... expect  to cross share 42++ . ... try to buy below 36... lol!

kjojo

other one DOCK  share keep eye on this....... remember the same kjojo when DOCK hit 120 soon  Very Happy santa lol!

Priyanga

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Thanks for the info my immediate target also 42 level once it is released the results but in case if it is a huge profit like said by my broker it might hit 50 level remember this share is highly volatile with interest rates.

kjojo

mchn according to the information i got cfvf deliver superb result . yu can imagine the result .because they will deliver huge profit . you remember the name try to buy below 36 .im waiting to buy another 1laks or 2laks below 36. study santa lol!

Priyanga

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Thanks kjojo I have CFVF already in my pocket I am waiting for a run hence I inform the other folks in the forum before too late.

kjojo

mchn dont sell.. keeep quater results . defa  share hit 42+....... with results .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 15]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum