FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» සොෆ්ට්ලොජික් හෝල්ඩිංග්ස් පීඑල්සී: අඳුරු අපේක්ෂාවන් සහිත ඉහළ අවදානම් ආයෝජනයක්
by D.G.Dayaratne Today at 5:45 am

» සොෆ්ට්ලොජික් ප්‍රාග්ධනයට වන්දි ගෙවන Share BuyBack නිසා Softlogic ජීවිත රක්‍ෂණය බංකොලොත් වීමේ අවදානමක
by MalakaDesmond Today at 1:49 am

» Softlogic Life insurance face Danger of Bankruptcy due to Share BuyBack that compensate Softlogic Capital
by MalakaDesmond Today at 1:33 am

» Softlogic Holdings PLC: A High-Risk Investment with Bleak Prospects
by MalakaDesmond Today at 12:52 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by SL-INVESTOR Sat Jun 22, 2024 12:48 am

» HSENID BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PLC (HBS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:21 pm

» How will proposed Tax Reforms affect Sri Lankans in 2025
by Quibit Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:27 am

» Alibaba & 23 Thieves
by ChooBoy Wed Jun 19, 2024 12:23 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by ChooBoy Tue Jun 18, 2024 11:31 pm

» Impact of IMF reforms to Sri Lanka Economy
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:36 pm

» Richard Pieris Finance Ltd continue to endanger the Depositors with negative performance
by ddindika Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:17 pm

» Richard Pieris Group: Mismanaged?
by Biggy Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:02 am

» Richard Pieris Exports reports 97% decline in Net Profits
by Biggy Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:26 am

» Do your own Stock Market Research using AI Tools
by Quibit Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:50 am

» What will happen tomorrow?
by cheetah Thu Jun 13, 2024 12:07 pm

» Focus on Government controlled entities
by ErangaDS Mon Jun 10, 2024 4:15 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by God Father Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:17 pm

» Financial Woes at Richard Pieris Group
by DeepFreakingValue Sat Jun 01, 2024 11:29 pm

» Report a Tax Evasion and Get Rewarded upto 15%
by God Father Fri May 31, 2024 11:51 am

» LankaGPT Platform Launched in Sri Lanka
by God Father Wed May 29, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka’s Popularity Is Surging With Travelers. Here’s Where To Go
by ResearchMan Wed May 29, 2024 1:10 pm

» CDB Non voting
by buddikasmart Wed May 29, 2024 8:03 am

» Will share market be taxed after new Gazette
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 27, 2024 2:14 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)



CHRONICLE™ YouTube


You are not connected. Please login or register

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000)

+41
bkasun
Great1
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
gosrilanka
IDK
Aweej
Win Win
Dilendra23
Saman12
subash81
Love Boy
Saraka
gobinath55555
chathura123
cheetah
Equityinvestor
npgslnawa
desh87
ColomboCSE
Trader123
Junior investor
kasun_gimhana
KavinduTM
Sanju121
dakzsl
kumarweerarathne
4Corners
player
jaya
Captain
Cma
ThilinaM
Miss-Sangeetha
bunbun
Teller
Bakka1988
Cricketman
pure equity
Uaecoindubai
Yahapalanaya
EPS
45 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:36 pm

npgslnawa


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Yahapalanaya wrote:
KavinduTM wrote:
Yahapalanaya wrote:In other hand Sajith studied abroad and came back Srilanka without getting citizenship.He was working with poor people.

Just helping poor people with free food, free materials won't help. System needs to be changed which will encourage people more to get rich. To fight against poorness.
To change system leader should be genuine like Sajith without murderor/racist/rligious fundamentalist/corruptionist like GR.
Dear yahapalanaya and KavinduTM

I have no intention of insulting you.  
I 100% agree on the right of anyone to have any political opinion.

But what I feel when I see this conversation is,

KavinduTM is doing role of බයියා....
Yahapalanaya is doing the role of ටොයියා...
There is a vacancy of  රතු අලි පැටියා....

Baby බයියා dont know what GR & MR done with the support of JVP ,but he knows about SPs පැටිකිරිය.

Senior ටොයියා dont know what SP done with the support of JVP ,but he knows about GRs පැටිකිරිය.

What you both know is true......

උන් හොරු. හොරු ඔක්කොම යාළුයි. උන්ගේ පවුල් වල මගුල් වලට වලට උන් යනවා. බලය ඇති කෙනා බලය නැති කෙනාව නීතියෙන් බේරා ගන්නවා. 
උන් අදත් කොහේ හරි සෙට් වෙලා ඇති.... 

උඹලා බොරුවට රණ්ඩු නොවී ඉඳපන් .....

ලැජ්ජයි අප්පා... නැද්ද හා... අම්මපා.....

102RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:50 pm

KavinduTM


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

npgslnawa wrote:Dear yahapalanaya and KavinduTM

I have no intention of insulting you.  
I 100% agree on the right of anyone to have any political opinion.

But what I feel when I see this conversation is,

KavinduTM is doing role of බයියා....
Yahapalanaya is doing the role of ටොයියා...
There is a vacancy of  රතු අලි පැටියා....

Baby බයියා dont know what GR & MR done with the support of JVP ,but he knows about SPs පැටිකිරිය.

Senior ටොයියා dont know what SP done with the support of JVP ,but he knows about GRs පැටිකිරිය.

What you both know is true......

උන් හොරු. හොරු ඔක්කොම යාළුයි. උන්ගේ පවුල් වල මගුල් වලට වලට උන් යනවා. බලය ඇති කෙනා බලය නැති කෙනාව නීතියෙන් බේරා ගන්නවා. 
උන් අදත් කොහේ හරි සෙට් වෙලා ඇති.... 

උඹලා බොරුවට රණ්ඩු නොවී ඉඳපන් .....

ලැජ්ජයි අප්පා... නැද්ද හා... අම්මපා.....

😂😂😂😂  Just a discussion 

"ලැජ්ජයි අප්පා... නැද්ද හා... අම්මපා....." 🤣

103RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:50 pm

ColomboCSE


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

npgslnawa wrote:
උන් හොරු. හොරු ඔක්කොම යාළුයි. උන්ගේ පවුල් වල මගුල් වලට වලට උන් යනවා. බලය ඇති කෙනා බලය නැති කෙනාව නීතියෙන් බේරා ගන්නවා. 
උන් අදත් කොහේ හරි සෙට් වෙලා ඇති.... 

උඹලා බොරුවට රණ්ඩු නොවී ඉඳපන් .....

ලැජ්ජයි අප්පා... නැද්ද හා... අම්මපා.....

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy හරියට හරි

104RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:29 pm

Equityinvestor


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Shall we please drop the "thuttu deke" political arguments and get back to REXP and talk about how this Virus issue will affect the next quarters?

105RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:43 am

Yahapalanaya


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Equityinvestor wrote:Shall we please drop the "thuttu deke" political arguments and get back to REXP and talk about how this Virus issue will affect the next quarters?
REXP is good share. Shipping coming to Western countries reduced now.So REXP's export could be affected due to current situation.Let's see.

106RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:11 am

ColomboCSE


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Yahapalanaya wrote:
Equityinvestor wrote:Shall we please drop the "thuttu deke" political arguments and get back to REXP and talk about how this Virus issue will affect the next quarters?
REXP is good share. Shipping coming to Western countries reduced now.So REXP's export could be affected due to current situation.Let's see.

This is very good share remain long time in my backlog. I have missed opportunities several times, when this come under 180.


I hope this will come around 150 level B'cos of Virus issue and export issues. but will be only Virus issue settlement...again it will be normal. 


i'm also plan to buy this...hope this time i can catch...

107RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:44 pm

Equityinvestor


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

ColomboCSE wrote:
Yahapalanaya wrote:
Equityinvestor wrote:Shall we please drop the "thuttu deke" political arguments and get back to REXP and talk about how this Virus issue will affect the next quarters?
REXP is good share. Shipping coming to Western countries reduced now.So REXP's export could be affected due to current situation.Let's see.

This is very good share remain long time in my backlog. I have missed opportunities several times, when this come under 180.


I hope this will come around 150 level B'cos of Virus issue and export issues. but will be only Virus issue settlement...again it will be normal. 


i'm also plan to buy this...hope this time i can catch...

Me too...do you think the financials for the 12 months at the end of march 2020 will be better than the last year's?

108RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:10 pm

ColomboCSE


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Equityinvestor wrote:
ColomboCSE wrote:
Yahapalanaya wrote:
Equityinvestor wrote:Shall we please drop the "thuttu deke" political arguments and get back to REXP and talk about how this Virus issue will affect the next quarters?
REXP is good share. Shipping coming to Western countries reduced now.So REXP's export could be affected due to current situation.Let's see.

This is very good share remain long time in my backlog. I have missed opportunities several times, when this come under 180.


I hope this will come around 150 level B'cos of Virus issue and export issues. but will be only Virus issue settlement...again it will be normal. 


i'm also plan to buy this...hope this time i can catch...

Me too...do you think the financials for the 12 months at the end of march 2020 will be better than the last year's?
I hope better... but not sure 2020 Q1 had any export issues due to corona. 

Normally this is good company they doing everything good.
1) Management Good
2) They building slowly economic moat
3) Rick Management i'm very happy
4) Cost Management good
5) Investing to business is OK.

I seen main disadvantage is they can Invest their dividend money to business. I think 8% dividend  is ok...they giving around 11% dividend. I think their mother company(RICH) need more money.

109RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:24 am

cheetah


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

I am planning to buy REXP. Is it good price or should I wait until 1 quarter result out?
Plz expert opinionRICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 5 Icon

110RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:36 am

chathura123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Good share .but can be dropped to 200 level again with next financials.
Hexp is also good at 80 level

111RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:26 pm

gobinath55555


Stock Trader

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 5 Rexp_n10

112RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:37 pm

Saraka


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

What will happened to the company.? They released financial and it seems like they got lost or something. Please correct expert 🙏🙏

113RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:41 pm

Saraka


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Lost means. Revenue decline 31% and eps nearly declined 50%.what will happened to the price of the REXP???

114RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:34 am

Love Boy


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Saraka wrote:Lost means. Revenue decline 31% and eps nearly declined 50%.what will happened to the price of the REXP???

Someone ,Try to manipulate the market price of REXP.
Sometimes, it may not going to pay dividend this time. Question Question Question Question

Saraka likes this post

115RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:45 am

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator

It has to pay dividends . I know the reason . You hsve to be ab extra expert in some point of view.

Saraka likes this post

Baba2020 dislikes this post

116RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:27 am

Love Boy


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

My price for this share is Rs.200 now with dividend. But,It will not come my target.Since,the unknown money injection to the market.

Saraka likes this post

117RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:40 pm

Saraka


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Love Boy wrote:My price for this share is Rs.200 now with dividend. But,It will not come my target.Since,the unknown money injection to the market.
Hiw do you know about unknown money injection? Is that your guess? Cool

118RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:32 pm

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

EPS wrote:Keep attention with REXP. 
To me, REXP will be the superb return expected share in coming month.
I guess history ever recorded profit can be expected for March'2019 end quarter, because of the many favorable Factors.
My target Rs.300/-

This time possible over 300
can expect divided soon

119RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:34 am

Saman12

Saman12
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

👍👍✌

120RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:55 am

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Rs 25 dividend can expect this month

121RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:08 pm

Dilendra23


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Any reason on why REXP dividend is late and will the share hit 350+ within the year?

122RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:43 pm

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Dilendra23 wrote:Any reason on why REXP dividend is late and will the share hit 350+ within the year?

Last year they gave on 18 December, so not late yet
They may give next week around Rs 25 


With dividend will reach 350 and this share worth 400+

123RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:46 pm

Win Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

subash81 wrote:
Dilendra23 wrote:Any reason on why REXP dividend is late and will the share hit 350+ within the year?

Last year they gave on 18 December, so not late yet
They may give next week around Rs 25 


With dividend will reach 350 and this share worth 400+

REXP is a worth & stable share..
It is worth to keep for any investor at least 5% of total portfolio or sufficient qty for rich investors..

124RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:34 pm

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 5 Screen14RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 5 Screen14

Holding with 100% return now. Look farther instead of son now...hahaaa😂😂😂😂😂 RICH.N000

judecroos likes this post

125RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:19 pm

Aweej


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

REXP passes 350 ; any reason ?

126RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:15 pm

IDK


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

why dividend is late?

127RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:04 pm

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator

Definitely there will be a dividend

Nandun likes this post

128RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:53 pm

Equityinvestor


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Teller wrote:Definitely there will be a dividend
Yes but will it be similar to last FY or less? I feel it would be much less than last FY?

129RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:56 am

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Equityinvestor wrote:
Teller wrote:Definitely there will be a dividend
Yes but will it be similar to last FY or less? I feel it would be much less than last FY?
Why you think so
Result good, so around Rs 25 possible

130RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) - Page 5 Empty Re: RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000) Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:55 pm

gosrilanka


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Friends, any news of dividend ???

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum