FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» LOLC Group's stunning performance goes beyond numbers!
by Riz123 Yesterday at 1:19 pm

» Will CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC (CTC.N0000) delist from the CSE?
by rajithasahan Yesterday at 10:40 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:30 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:25 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by smallinvestor Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:50 pm

» ලොව වැඩිම පොලී ගෙවන රට බවට ශ්‍රි ලංකාව පත් වෙයි
by Beyondsenses Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:43 pm

» Suspension of Parate Execution: Impact to Banking Sector Shares
by God Father Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:15 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:33 pm

» Excellent Report pending From CTC (Keep eye on CTC )
by ddrperera Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:11 pm

» Ceylon cold stores
by Beyondsenses Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:21 am

» Investor Alert: Sri Lanka Stock Brokering Mafia Strongly Active!
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:29 am

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:39 pm

» What are the key aspects of the Online Safety Act?
by God Father Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:35 pm

» How to defeat Ranil Wickramasinghe at the next Presidential Elections
by empire Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:34 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ApolloCSE Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:35 am

» Why Foreign Sales have gone up during last few days
by D.G.Dayaratne Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:21 am

» Market Performance (2022-2024)
by D.G.Dayaratne Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:10 am

» Richard Pieris Exports PLC (REXP.N0000) future looks bleak!
by God Father Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:34 pm

» ANALYSIS: Sri Lanka Car Market 2024
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:14 am

» RED ALERT!! from Richard Pieris and Company PLC
by ChooBoy Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:28 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in 2024
by God Father Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:29 am

» IPO Failures in Sri Lanka
by God Father Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:21 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:57 pm

» Treasury Bill is an option of Fixed income
by ResearchMan Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:31 pm

» CONSTRUCTION SECTOR
by Gaudente Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:40 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)



CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.


AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC (ACME.N0000)

+106
abey
prabath
ThilinaM
karuna2
nuwanmja
wisdom79
hammurabi
KOLAA
sanjulanka
SECsux
nandanaskumara
DHAVER88
nishjaya
Ryan Hudson
happybulls
m2_yapa
EquityChamp
SLBOY
A+
ravi88
troy
VALUEPICK
Senior Citizen
hawklk
lossorgain
nimantha80
Teller
Yahapalanaya
fireshelter
sampath.anuradha
IO3+O
mdcpk1975
SM2014
KPP
spr@cse
aiyosalli
sudheeee
Thinker
CSE1
RPPA
gayanath1983
NZ BOY
Thushara Ayya
sahan8896
HaPan
UAEBOY
gamaya
stumpy
raa
AAABoy
A2Z
FXX
charith82
wsaman
Leo
Chinwi
amilaela
opfdo
gossipman1
Market Sucker
kelum
Kumar
Hawk Eye
mra
Light of Hope
prasa2004
kaka
monash
econ
adv
Appuhamy
watchdog123
Anura1234
rishanpossitive
Universalgoal
coolkane
godswen
CSE.SAS
reez
Berryfund
bakapandithaya
stockanalytic
Roboticfx
Genting
cse.alpha
ABEST
mbuddhika
zaman.my31@gmail.com
kelumhewage
mark
Jana
wikum100
Sana
chamith
Monster
ss7097
Fresher
Jeejay
soileconomy
shan
watch
Slstock
sapumal
smallville
RDS
deen
110 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 10]

Kumar


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Share trading is zero game end of the day.

kelum


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

today,it will be cought to price band....same as AAF.it will be a good chance to manipilators to get red off...I am realy dougt on CES,whether they support to manipulators....

mark


Expert
Expert

well played Very Happy Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

watchdog123


Stock Trader

Berryfund wrote:It is only the speculation power. Company is making profits as well.

These type of companies take time to turn round.

HU HU hooooo

Market Sucker


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

i think traders already quit before it went down to 24. Very Happy

gossipman1


Stock Trader

කොටස් වෙළඳ පොළ යනු රටක ආර්ථීකයට කෙලින්ම බලපාන ස්ථානයක් වන නමුත් දිනෙන් දින කොටස් වෙළඳ පොල හා ආශ්‍රිතව කෘතිමව මිල ඉහල පහල ගෙනයාම තුලින් සාමාන්‍ය ආයෝජකයන් වෙත ඒ පිළිබඳ හෙලිකිරීමේ ව්‍යපාරයක් අප ආරම්භ කලෙමු.

ඒ හුදෙක්ම මෙම වෙළඳ පොළ හරහා අසරණ වන ජනතාව ඉන් මුදවා විධිමත් ලෙස මෙහි ආයෝජනය සඳහා මඟ පෑදීමටය.

කොළඹ කොටස් වෙළඳ පොලෙහි ප්‍රධානීන් විසින් මෙසේ කෘතීමව මිල ඉහල පහල යෑම වැලැක්වීමේ අරමුණින් කිසියම් ක්‍රියාපටිපාටියක් හඳුන්වා දුනි.

එය කෙටියෙන් නම් කිසියම් කොටසක මිල සියයට 10 වඩා මිල ඉහල ගිය හොත් එයට Price Band නොහොත් ගෝනි බිල්ලා තියරිය අදාල වන ලෙසයි. මෙම ගෝනි බිල්ලා අදාල වන කොටස් දින 5 යන තුරු සියයට 10 සීමාව නොඉක්මවා ඉහල හෝ පහල බැසිය නොහැක.එය එසේ වුවද කොටස් නියාමකයාට අනුව ගෝනි බිල්ලා සූත්‍රයට හසුවන්නේ අදාල සමාඟම් කොටසක ලැයිස්තුගත මුළු කොටස් ප්‍රමාණයෙන් දිනකදී කොටස් වෙළඳ පොලේ හුවමාරු වන ප්‍රමාණයද සලකා බැලීමෙනි.

කෙසේ වෙතත් ගෝනි බිල්ලා සුත්‍රයේ නියම පදනම අද වන තෙක් කොටස් නියාමකයා විසින් ආයෝජකයන්ට පැහැදිලිව දන්වා නැති අතර එය ඔවුන්ට අවශ්‍ය පරිදි භාවිතා කරන බව දැනීමට ලැබේ.

ACME සමාඟම යනු ලංකාවේ මුද්‍රණ ක්‍රේෂ්ත්‍රයේ හා අදාලව තම ව්‍යපාර කටයුතු සිදුකරනු ලබන සමාඟමකි.

පහත දැක්වෙනුයේ එම සමාගමෙහි කොටස් පසුගිය දින කිහිපයෙහි හුවමාරු වූ දත්ත ඇතුලත් දල සටහනකි.

ජනවාරි මස 30 වන දින මිලියන 3.216 කොටස් ප්‍රමාණයක් හුවමාරු වූ අතර එදින මිල අවසන් වූයේ කොටසක් රු.26.40 මිලකට වන අතර එදින එම කොටස සියයට 12.82% මිල ඉහල ගොස් තිබුණි.

ජනවාරි මස 31 වන දින මිලියන 5.978 කොටස් ප්‍රමාණයක් හුවමාරු වූ අතර එදින මිල අවසන් වූයේ කොටසක් රු.29.70 මිලකට වන අතර එදින එම කොටස සියයට 12.50% මිල ඉහල ගොස් තිබුණි.

පෙබරවාරි මස 01 වන දින මිලියන 12.191 කොටස් ප්‍රමාණයක් හුවමාරු වූ අතර එදින මිල අවසන් වූයේ කොටසක් රු.33.50 මිලකට වන අතර එදින එම කොටස සියයට 12.79% මිල ඉහල ගොස් තිබුණි.

පෙබරවාරි මස 02 වන දින මිලියන 7.2 කොටස් ප්‍රමාණයක් හුවමාරු වූ අතර එදින මිල අවසන් වූයේ කොටසක් රු.24.90 මිලකට වන අතර එදින එම කොටස සියයට 25.57% මිල පහල බැස තිබුණි.

කථාව එසේ උනද එම ගෝනි බිල්ලා තියරිය මෙම කොටස් වලට අදාල නොවුනේ ඇයි ?

තිරය පිටුපස සිදුවූයේ වෙනත් දෙයකි තැප්‍රෝබේන් සිකුරිටීස් නම් ආයතනයේ ප්‍රධානියා වන දිනාල් විජේමාන්න තැනැත්තා විසින් මෙම ACME සමාඟමේ කොටස් විශාල ප්‍රමාණයක් රජයේ සේවක අර්ථසාධක අරමුදල විසින් මිලදී ගනු ඇතැයි රාවයක් ගොඩනංවා මෙම කොටස් එම තැරුව්කාර සමාඟමේ සහ අනෙකුත් අයට විකුණා ඇත.

මෙයින් දිනාල් විජේමාන්න සහ ඔහුගේ ලොක්කා වන ලංකාවේ Bond King ලෙස නම් දැරූ අජිත් දේවාසුරේන්ද්‍ර ඇතුලූ LOLC සමාඟමත් , දිනාල්ගේ ප්‍රමුඛ සඟයන් වන Navara Capital අධිපති හර්ෂ ද සිල්වා , Finco සමාඟමේ නියෝජ්‍ය සභාපති ප්‍රියංජිත් වීරසූරිය ඇතුළු පිරිස දින 3 ඇතුලතදී තම තමන්ට අවශ්‍ය පරිදි ACME කොටස් මිල ඉහල යවා අසරණ මිනිසුන් අන්දවා මුදල් උපයා ගන්නා ලදි.

ACME කොටස් දින 3 ක් තුල පිට පිට මිල සියයට 12 වඩා මිල ඉහල ගියද ශ්‍රී ලංකා කොටස් නියාමකයාගේ ගෝනි බිල්ලා ස්වරූපයෙන් එන Price Band වෙත හසු නොවීය. කෙසේ වෙතත් පෙබරවාරි 2 දින එම කොටසේ මිල සියයට 25 ක් පහත වැටී කොටස් මිලියන 7.2 හුවමාරු වූ අතර කොටස් නියාමකයා පෙබරවාරි 3 වනදා දිනාල් විජේමාන්නට සහ තැප්‍රෝබේන් සිකුරිටීස් ආයතනයට ලිපියකින් දැනුම් දුන්නේ මෙවැනි "අසමජ්ජාති" වැඩ නොකරන ලෙසටයි.

දිනාල් විජේමාන්නට ලිපිය ලැබීමත් සමඟම එදින හවස 2010 අගෝස්තු මස සිට 2011 මේ වන තෙක් දිනාල් ගේ කොටස් මෙහෙය වීමට ඉහලම දායකත්වය සැපයූ හිටපු විනිමය සහ සුරුකුම්පත් කොමිෂන් සභාවේ හිටපු අධ්‍යක‍ෂක ජෙනරාල් මලික් කාදර්, දිනාල්ව බැහැදැකීමට ගොස් ඇති බවද වාර්ථා වේ.

කොටස් වෙළඳ පොළ තැරුව්කරුවන් සහ ආයෝජකයන් සුපුරුදු ලෙස හඳුන්වන "මලිික්ගේ කැෂියර්" නොහොත් දිනාල් විජේමාන්න මීට අවුරුදු කිහිපයකට ඉහතදී ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වෙළඳ පොලෙහි බොහෝ අකටයුතුකම් කල තැරුව් කරුවන් කිහිපදෙනෙකු වන චන්දන එදිරිසූරිය, රොමේෂ් යන සඟයන්වද එකකොට ශ්‍රී ලංකාවේ ලොකුම Manipulator (හොර කොටස් මෙහෙය වන්නා) වන "බුදු මහේෂ්" වද 2009 වසරේ සිට වාර්ථාගත ලෙස පරදවා ඇත.

තව දුරටත් අනාරවණය වන්නේ ACME සමාඟම සෑම කොටස් 10 කටම කොටස් 11 ක හිමිකම් නිකුතුවක් ලබාදීමෙන් 2010 සැප්තැම්බර් මස රුපියල් මිලියන 243.9 තම කොටස් හිමිකරුවන්ගෙන් උපයා මාස දෙකකට පසු නිවේදනයක් මඟින් නිකුත් කලේ තම සමාඟමේ කළමණාකරුවන් කිහිපදෙනෙකු 2010 මාර්තු මස සිට 2010 සැප්තැම්බර් වන තෙක් ගිණුම් වාර්ථා වංචා සහගතලෙස වෙනස් කර ඇති බවත් පසුව එම කළමණාකරුවන් එම සමාඟමෙන් ඉවත් කරනු ලැබූ බවත්ය.

වංචාවේ අගය නොපෙන්වූ ACME හි අධ්‍යක‍ෂක දිනාල් පීරිස් හිටපු අධ්‍යක‍ෂක ජෙනරාල් මලික් කාදර්ගේ සැබෑ මිතුරෙකු වූ නිසා මෙම සමාඟමේ වංචාව ගැන හෝ ගිණුම් වාර්තා සම්බන්ධව කිසිඳු විමර්ෂණයක් කිරීමට කොටස් නියාමකයා උත්සාහ දැරුවේද නැත.

කව්ද මේවට වග කියන්නේ ?
තවත් මෙවැනි වංචා පිළිබඳ අනාගතයේදී හෙලි කිරීමට බලාපොරොත්තු වෙමු.

Read more: gossip9.com/2012/02/acme.html

opfdo

opfdo
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

gossipman1 wrote:කොටස් වෙළඳ පොළ යනු රටක ආර්ථීකයට කෙලින්ම බලපාන ස්ථානයක් වන නමුත් දිනෙන් දින කොටස් වෙළඳ පොල හා ආශ්‍රිතව කෘතිමව මිල ඉහල පහල ගෙනයාම තුලින් සාමාන්‍ය ආයෝජකයන් වෙත ඒ පිළිබඳ හෙලිකිරීමේ ව්‍යපාරයක් අප ආරම්භ කලෙමු.

ඒ හුදෙක්ම මෙම වෙළඳ පොළ හරහා අසරණ වන ජනතාව ඉන් මුදවා විධිමත් ලෙස මෙහි ආයෝජනය සඳහා මඟ පෑදීමටය.

කොළඹ කොටස් වෙළඳ පොලෙහි ප්‍රධානීන් විසින් මෙසේ කෘතීමව මිල ඉහල පහල යෑම වැලැක්වීමේ අරමුණින් කිසියම් ක්‍රියාපටිපාටියක් හඳුන්වා දුනි.

එය කෙටියෙන් නම් කිසියම් කොටසක මිල සියයට 10 වඩා මිල ඉහල ගිය හොත් එයට Price Band නොහොත් ගෝනි බිල්ලා තියරිය අදාල වන ලෙසයි. මෙම ගෝනි බිල්ලා අදාල වන කොටස් දින 5 යන තුරු සියයට 10 සීමාව නොඉක්මවා ඉහල හෝ පහල බැසිය නොහැක.එය එසේ වුවද කොටස් නියාමකයාට අනුව ගෝනි බිල්ලා සූත්‍රයට හසුවන්නේ අදාල සමාඟම් කොටසක ලැයිස්තුගත මුළු කොටස් ප්‍රමාණයෙන් දිනකදී කොටස් වෙළඳ පොලේ හුවමාරු වන ප්‍රමාණයද සලකා බැලීමෙනි.

කෙසේ වෙතත් ගෝනි බිල්ලා සුත්‍රයේ නියම පදනම අද වන තෙක් කොටස් නියාමකයා විසින් ආයෝජකයන්ට පැහැදිලිව දන්වා නැති අතර එය ඔවුන්ට අවශ්‍ය පරිදි භාවිතා කරන බව දැනීමට ලැබේ.

ACME සමාඟම යනු ලංකාවේ මුද්‍රණ ක්‍රේෂ්ත්‍රයේ හා අදාලව තම ව්‍යපාර කටයුතු සිදුකරනු ලබන සමාඟමකි.

පහත දැක්වෙනුයේ එම සමාගමෙහි කොටස් පසුගිය දින කිහිපයෙහි හුවමාරු වූ දත්ත ඇතුලත් දල සටහනකි.

ජනවාරි මස 30 වන දින මිලියන 3.216 කොටස් ප්‍රමාණයක් හුවමාරු වූ අතර එදින මිල අවසන් වූයේ කොටසක් රු.26.40 මිලකට වන අතර එදින එම කොටස සියයට 12.82% මිල ඉහල ගොස් තිබුණි.

ජනවාරි මස 31 වන දින මිලියන 5.978 කොටස් ප්‍රමාණයක් හුවමාරු වූ අතර එදින මිල අවසන් වූයේ කොටසක් රු.29.70 මිලකට වන අතර එදින එම කොටස සියයට 12.50% මිල ඉහල ගොස් තිබුණි.

පෙබරවාරි මස 01 වන දින මිලියන 12.191 කොටස් ප්‍රමාණයක් හුවමාරු වූ අතර එදින මිල අවසන් වූයේ කොටසක් රු.33.50 මිලකට වන අතර එදින එම කොටස සියයට 12.79% මිල ඉහල ගොස් තිබුණි.

පෙබරවාරි මස 02 වන දින මිලියන 7.2 කොටස් ප්‍රමාණයක් හුවමාරු වූ අතර එදින මිල අවසන් වූයේ කොටසක් රු.24.90 මිලකට වන අතර එදින එම කොටස සියයට 25.57% මිල පහල බැස තිබුණි.

කථාව එසේ උනද එම ගෝනි බිල්ලා තියරිය මෙම කොටස් වලට අදාල නොවුනේ ඇයි ?

තිරය පිටුපස සිදුවූයේ වෙනත් දෙයකි තැප්‍රෝබේන් සිකුරිටීස් නම් ආයතනයේ ප්‍රධානියා වන දිනාල් විජේමාන්න තැනැත්තා විසින් මෙම ACME සමාඟමේ කොටස් විශාල ප්‍රමාණයක් රජයේ සේවක අර්ථසාධක අරමුදල විසින් මිලදී ගනු ඇතැයි රාවයක් ගොඩනංවා මෙම කොටස් එම තැරුව්කාර සමාඟමේ සහ අනෙකුත් අයට විකුණා ඇත.

මෙයින් දිනාල් විජේමාන්න සහ ඔහුගේ ලොක්කා වන ලංකාවේ Bond King ලෙස නම් දැරූ අජිත් දේවාසුරේන්ද්‍ර ඇතුලූ LOLC සමාඟමත් , දිනාල්ගේ ප්‍රමුඛ සඟයන් වන Navara Capital අධිපති හර්ෂ ද සිල්වා , Finco සමාඟමේ නියෝජ්‍ය සභාපති ප්‍රියංජිත් වීරසූරිය ඇතුළු පිරිස දින 3 ඇතුලතදී තම තමන්ට අවශ්‍ය පරිදි ACME කොටස් මිල ඉහල යවා අසරණ මිනිසුන් අන්දවා මුදල් උපයා ගන්නා ලදි.

ACME කොටස් දින 3 ක් තුල පිට පිට මිල සියයට 12 වඩා මිල ඉහල ගියද ශ්‍රී ලංකා කොටස් නියාමකයාගේ ගෝනි බිල්ලා ස්වරූපයෙන් එන Price Band වෙත හසු නොවීය. කෙසේ වෙතත් පෙබරවාරි 2 දින එම කොටසේ මිල සියයට 25 ක් පහත වැටී කොටස් මිලියන 7.2 හුවමාරු වූ අතර කොටස් නියාමකයා පෙබරවාරි 3 වනදා දිනාල් විජේමාන්නට සහ තැප්‍රෝබේන් සිකුරිටීස් ආයතනයට ලිපියකින් දැනුම් දුන්නේ මෙවැනි "අසමජ්ජාති" වැඩ නොකරන ලෙසටයි.

දිනාල් විජේමාන්නට ලිපිය ලැබීමත් සමඟම එදින හවස 2010 අගෝස්තු මස සිට 2011 මේ වන තෙක් දිනාල් ගේ කොටස් මෙහෙය වීමට ඉහලම දායකත්වය සැපයූ හිටපු විනිමය සහ සුරුකුම්පත් කොමිෂන් සභාවේ හිටපු අධ්‍යක‍ෂක ජෙනරාල් මලික් කාදර්, දිනාල්ව බැහැදැකීමට ගොස් ඇති බවද වාර්ථා වේ.

කොටස් වෙළඳ පොළ තැරුව්කරුවන් සහ ආයෝජකයන් සුපුරුදු ලෙස හඳුන්වන "මලිික්ගේ කැෂියර්" නොහොත් දිනාල් විජේමාන්න මීට අවුරුදු කිහිපයකට ඉහතදී ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වෙළඳ පොලෙහි බොහෝ අකටයුතුකම් කල තැරුව් කරුවන් කිහිපදෙනෙකු වන චන්දන එදිරිසූරිය, රොමේෂ් යන සඟයන්වද එකකොට ශ්‍රී ලංකාවේ ලොකුම Manipulator (හොර කොටස් මෙහෙය වන්නා) වන "බුදු මහේෂ්" වද 2009 වසරේ සිට වාර්ථාගත ලෙස පරදවා ඇත.

තව දුරටත් අනාරවණය වන්නේ ACME සමාඟම සෑම කොටස් 10 කටම කොටස් 11 ක හිමිකම් නිකුතුවක් ලබාදීමෙන් 2010 සැප්තැම්බර් මස රුපියල් මිලියන 243.9 තම කොටස් හිමිකරුවන්ගෙන් උපයා මාස දෙකකට පසු නිවේදනයක් මඟින් නිකුත් කලේ තම සමාඟමේ කළමණාකරුවන් කිහිපදෙනෙකු 2010 මාර්තු මස සිට 2010 සැප්තැම්බර් වන තෙක් ගිණුම් වාර්ථා වංචා සහගතලෙස වෙනස් කර ඇති බවත් පසුව එම කළමණාකරුවන් එම සමාඟමෙන් ඉවත් කරනු ලැබූ බවත්ය.

වංචාවේ අගය නොපෙන්වූ ACME හි අධ්‍යක‍ෂක දිනාල් පීරිස් හිටපු අධ්‍යක‍ෂක ජෙනරාල් මලික් කාදර්ගේ සැබෑ මිතුරෙකු වූ නිසා මෙම සමාඟමේ වංචාව ගැන හෝ ගිණුම් වාර්තා සම්බන්ධව කිසිඳු විමර්ෂණයක් කිරීමට කොටස් නියාමකයා උත්සාහ දැරුවේද නැත.

කව්ද මේවට වග කියන්නේ ?
තවත් මෙවැනි වංචා පිළිබඳ අනාගතයේදී හෙලි කිරීමට බලාපොරොත්තු වෙමු.

Read more: gossip9.com/2012/02/acme.html


thank you.

monash

monash
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

A very good article.. But this post will be deleted by admin.. Smile

amilaela

amilaela
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

thanks

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001851586843

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

මේ සියල්ල ඇත්ත වෙන්න පුළුවන්.
මට තියෙන ප්‍රශ්නේ

.........ඇතුළු පිරිස දින 3 ඇතුලතදී තම තමන්ට අවශ්‍ය පරිදි ACME කොටස් මිල ඉහල යවා අසරණ මිනිසුන් අන්දවා මුදල් උපයා ගන්නා ලදි.

මිලියන් 500-600 දීල කොටස් ගන්න අසරණ මිනිසුන් ඉන්න රටක් .... අයි මේ අසරණ මිනිස්සු කවුරුවත් ඇන්දුවට මෙහෙම අඳින්නේ ?

Leo

Leo
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

monash wrote:A very good article.. But this post will be deleted by admin.. Smile

why would the admin delete this???? scratch

monash

monash
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Leo wrote:
monash wrote:A very good article.. But this post will be deleted by admin.. Smile

why would the admin delete this???? scratch

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t15604-what-happen-to-my-post-about-pc-house

wsaman

wsaman
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Chinwi wrote:මේ සියල්ල ඇත්ත වෙන්න පුළුවන්.
මට තියෙන ප්‍රශ්නේ

.........ඇතුළු පිරිස දින 3 ඇතුලතදී තම තමන්ට අවශ්‍ය පරිදි ACME කොටස් මිල ඉහල යවා අසරණ මිනිසුන් අන්දවා මුදල් උපයා ගන්නා ලදි.

මිලියන් 500-600 දීල කොටස් ගන්න අසරණ මිනිසුන් ඉන්න රටක් .... අයි මේ අසරණ මිනිස්සු කවුරුවත් ඇන්දුවට මෙහෙම අඳින්නේ ?


Surely innocent people will not buy shares for millions. Buy there should be thousand of retailers/Day traders who would have bought less than 1000 shares on their creit and they would have sold at loss. This is happening mailnly due to peoples are following manipulaters. Everyone blame and same time they are following manipulaters. This is another goo lesson those who touch manipulated shares. But the truth is everyone is running behind money. So its unfair to blame peoples too. Why the watchdog can not take actions against this manipulaters????
Raj rajarathnam was imposed impresement for stock malpractices. Why our watchdog can not do it???? Are they helping to manipulaters????

charith82


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

This is why I tried my best to emphasis the value of some gossip news to the forum moderators. Some times we can get truth instantly from gossip sites than regular news sites.

FXX

FXX
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

monash wrote:A very good article.. But this post will be deleted by admin.. Smile

Quibit wrote:Please do not delete any posts or articles submitted by members in the forum provided that the post provides a link to the Source. All posts that carries contents from sites banned or restricted by the TRC or by the Media Ministry will be deleted immediately.

Very Happy

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

useless Evil or Very Mad

opfdo

opfdo
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

mark wrote:useless Evil or Very Mad

useless ? why ?

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

osmand wrote:
mark wrote:useless Evil or Very Mad

useless ? why ?

this gossips wont add any thing to your knowledge,it will enhance your hatred,thats all...
what we have to learn is to get away from such manipulative counters..,we cant expect transparency from SEC at all,so we have only can do is to educate ourselves..
asking SEC to stop is like-BIRI ALINTA WINA WADANAYA KALA WAGE.. Evil or Very Mad

monash

monash
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

mark wrote:
what we have to learn is to get away from such manipulative counters..,we cant expect transparency from SEC at all,so we have only can do is to educate ourselves..
asking SEC to stop is like-BIRI ALINTA WINA WADANAYA KALA WAGE.. Evil or Very Mad

100% agreed.. but this is not gossiping.. this is called grapevining in professional world Wink
These scams are never reveal in Sri Lanka on recognized media due to various reasons.. So we have to use informal ways to get updated about the true scenario happening around us.. Don't under estimate informal news.. They are very useful source of information since we can know what happens on back stage... Therefore, it help us to avoid those manipulations. (I'm not talking about celebrity gossips) Very Happy

95ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC (ACME.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Don't Buy ACME - Seller TSL Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:08 am

A2Z

A2Z
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

ACME selling by TSL and ARR

AAABoy

AAABoy
Moderator
Moderator

Can see it from the order book. I also bought some shares yesterday the seller was TSL. They are the people who pushed the price to Rs.30/- Now they sell their shares. Don't Buy ACME .Now in 25-26 Levels they sells.it can come Rs.20 even.

raa


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

arr = arrenga?
tsl = ?

stumpy

stumpy
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Taprobane

A2Z

A2Z
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

The WORST BROKERING FIRM you can ever find in Earth

stumpy

stumpy
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Dinal is as same as Thushan Razz

gamaya


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

My Cap trust broker boy is also promoting. What a pile of shit.

102ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC (ACME.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Is ACME an hidden gem ? Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:58 pm

UAEBOY

UAEBOY
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Expert Please advice on this....

PE 40.90
1 YEAR RETURN - -22.94%

*** MAIN THING I HAVE NOTICED LAST ONE MONTH TIME IS VERY STEADY BETWEEN 12-13 (FROM JUNE 15 TO NOW )

HIGHLY APPRECIATE YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS....

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics


This has become a more of speculative share. Yes their NAV is good but earning performance is erratic. Also these were some internal issues some time ago which I hope is resolved now.

Unless you monitor and buy for trading only, I can find more attractive shares in the market now.

UAEBOY

UAEBOY
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

100 % correct slstock......


I think somebody has already collected ACME ,,,,now it is pushing.

4-5 months back this has manuplulated heavily.i can smell there is another bull run sooooooon....... bounce

but just have a look @ today tradings

TRADES_TRANSACTTIME PRICE QUANTITY HI_TRADE LO_TRADE CHANGE CHANGE_PERCENT
29:43.7 13 400 13.7 12.4 0.6 4.8
28:45.1 13.3 200 13.7 12.4 0.6 4.8
19:11.7 13.4 200 13.7 12.4 0.6 4.8
52:14.1 13.1 4900 13.7 12.4 0.6 4.8
47:49.1 13.1 100 13.7 12.4 0.6 4.8
38:54.1 13.1 300 13.7 12.4 0.6 4.8
20:04.1 13.7 200 13.7 12.4 0.6 4.8
19:39.8 13.5 200 13.5 12.4 0.6 4.8
19:39.8 13.4 150 13.4 12.4 0.6 4.8
19:39.8 13.4 2000 13.4 12.4 0.6 4.8
19:39.8 13.4 400 13.4 12.4 0.6 4.8
19:39.8 13.4 200 13.4 12.4 0.6 4.8
19:39.8 13.4 500 13.4 12.4 0.6 4.8
19:39.8 13.5 100 13.5 12.4 0.6 4.8
19:39.8 13.5 491 13.5 12.4 0.6 4.8
19:23.9 13.3 300 13.3 12.4 0.6 4.8
19:23.9 13.3 500 13.3 12.4 0.6 4.8
19:23.9 13.3 1000 13.3 12.4 0.6 4.8
15:13.3 13 5 13.1 12.4 0.6 4.8
13:34.2 13.1 2500 13.1 12.4 0.6 4.8
13:34.2 13.1 2450 13.1 12.4 0.6 4.8
10:08.4 13.1 50 13.1 12.4 0.6 4.8
09:34.4 13.1 2500 13.1 12.4 0.6 4.8
09:34.4 13.1 2500 13.1 12.4 0.6 4.8
09:34.4 13.1 1000 13.1 12.4 0.6 4.8
09:21.6 13 500 13 12.4 0.6 4.8
09:16.1 12.9 3000 12.9 12.4 0.6 4.8
09:16.1 12.9 6 12.9 12.4 0.6 4.8
09:16.1 13 9500 13 12.4 0.6 4.8
08:57.9 12.8 500 12.9 12.4 0.6 4.8
07:43.1 12.5 842 12.9 12.4 0.6 4.8
07:43.1 12.5 387 12.9 12.4 0.6 4.8
56:07.8 12.5 290 12.9 12.4 0.6 4.8
56:07.8 12.5 113 12.9 12.4 0.6 4.8
20:27.1 12.4 1000 12.9 12.4 0.6 4.8
12:26.4 12.5 10 12.9 12.5 0.6 4.8
43:48.2 12.5 100 12.9 12.5 0.6 4.8
05:04.2 12.9 39 12.9 12.9 0.6 4.8

Still ACME is trading price very very attarctive prices......

UAEBOY

UAEBOY
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

I think collector is still collecting with pushing price upwards little by little.......

sooner this might be a boom boom.......

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum