FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» සොෆ්ට්ලොජික් හෝල්ඩිංග්ස් පීඑල්සී: අඳුරු අපේක්ෂාවන් සහිත ඉහළ අවදානම් ආයෝජනයක්
by D.G.Dayaratne Today at 5:45 am

» සොෆ්ට්ලොජික් ප්‍රාග්ධනයට වන්දි ගෙවන Share BuyBack නිසා Softlogic ජීවිත රක්‍ෂණය බංකොලොත් වීමේ අවදානමක
by MalakaDesmond Today at 1:49 am

» Softlogic Life insurance face Danger of Bankruptcy due to Share BuyBack that compensate Softlogic Capital
by MalakaDesmond Today at 1:33 am

» Softlogic Holdings PLC: A High-Risk Investment with Bleak Prospects
by MalakaDesmond Today at 12:52 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by SL-INVESTOR Sat Jun 22, 2024 12:48 am

» HSENID BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PLC (HBS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:21 pm

» How will proposed Tax Reforms affect Sri Lankans in 2025
by Quibit Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:27 am

» Alibaba & 23 Thieves
by ChooBoy Wed Jun 19, 2024 12:23 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by ChooBoy Tue Jun 18, 2024 11:31 pm

» Impact of IMF reforms to Sri Lanka Economy
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:36 pm

» Richard Pieris Finance Ltd continue to endanger the Depositors with negative performance
by ddindika Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:17 pm

» Richard Pieris Group: Mismanaged?
by Biggy Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:02 am

» Richard Pieris Exports reports 97% decline in Net Profits
by Biggy Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:26 am

» Do your own Stock Market Research using AI Tools
by Quibit Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:50 am

» What will happen tomorrow?
by cheetah Thu Jun 13, 2024 12:07 pm

» Focus on Government controlled entities
by ErangaDS Mon Jun 10, 2024 4:15 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by God Father Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:17 pm

» Financial Woes at Richard Pieris Group
by DeepFreakingValue Sat Jun 01, 2024 11:29 pm

» Report a Tax Evasion and Get Rewarded upto 15%
by God Father Fri May 31, 2024 11:51 am

» LankaGPT Platform Launched in Sri Lanka
by God Father Wed May 29, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka’s Popularity Is Surging With Travelers. Here’s Where To Go
by ResearchMan Wed May 29, 2024 1:10 pm

» CDB Non voting
by buddikasmart Wed May 29, 2024 8:03 am

» Will share market be taxed after new Gazette
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 27, 2024 2:14 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)



CHRONICLE™ YouTube


You are not connected. Please login or register

CSE geared into BULL mode

+17
MarketResearch
Promoney
100Bill
kalu351
Quibit
THUWA
Thushara Ayya
Rational Investor
ErangaDS
engineer
Roshan Fernando
GOSL
mahasona2
Kipling
Yahapalanaya
soileconomy
samaritan
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 2 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:25 pm

Rational Investor


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Strong support shown around 5050 cheers

27CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 2 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:27 pm

Kipling


Expert
Expert

RI
Jkh big drag today. Has the sale gone through. Will jkh resume the run especially with Colombo Casino area becoming reality.

28CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 2 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:31 pm

Rational Investor


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Yes,

JKH-Strong support shown at 112-112.50.Most importantly other index heavy shares (et-CTC, NEST)are holding the ground to offset the impact from SAMP & JKH which will ultimately join the run once those cool down bit more. Basketball

29CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 2 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:33 pm

Kipling


Expert
Expert

RI
Thanks..Talk that jkh driven down for a crossing. Is that done today.

30CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 2 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:52 pm

Thushara Ayya


Moderator
Moderator

Friends, I think JKH selling is over now....

Kipling likes this post

31CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 2 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:47 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

Kipling wrote:Samaritan 
Have we resumed the bull run
Not into full throttle yet. May be its the beginning only.

32CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 2 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:16 pm

THUWA


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Kipling wrote:RI
Jkh big drag today. Has the sale gone through. Will jkh resume the run especially with Colombo Casino area becoming reality.

Brother, Buddhist monks already declared no place for Casino area in Colombo as this is oppose to 2500 years of Sinhala Buddhist culture in Sri Lanka.

33CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 2 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:29 pm

Rational Investor

Rational Investor
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

THUWA wrote:
Kipling wrote:RI
Jkh big drag today. Has the sale gone through. Will jkh resume the run especially with Colombo Casino area becoming reality.

Brother, Buddhist monks already declared no place for Casino area in Colombo as this is oppose to 2500 years of Sinhala Buddhist culture in Sri Lanka.

Ha ha taking it in to the wrong direction  Wink

34CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 2 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:30 pm

Rational Investor

Rational Investor
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Kipling wrote:RI
Thanks..Talk that jkh driven down for a crossing. Is that done today.

I do not think so..

35CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 2 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:58 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

THUWA wrote:
Kipling wrote:RI
Jkh big drag today. Has the sale gone through. Will jkh resume the run especially with Colombo Casino area becoming reality.

Brother, Buddhist monks already declared no place for Casino area in Colombo as this is oppose to 2500 years of Sinhala Buddhist culture in Sri Lanka.
Kipling is another fraud Sinhala Buddhist supporter.He would sell his mother if money comes.EXPOSED!!!!

36CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 2 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:57 am

Quibit


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Shifting Gears
CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 2 87f55610

37CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 2 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:06 pm

kalu351


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Quibit wrote:Shifting Gears
CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 2 87f55610


Time to buy and collect and things will change  over night and in other way also it is not a second wave even so nothing to scare we all need to live with CORONA NOW anyway 

This is UTTER PANIC 
So buy good election shares and MARKET AND WE ALL WILL REBOUND SOON

38CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 2 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:20 pm

Rational Investor

Rational Investor
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Wise people will capitalise on this opportunity,before panic selling is turning in to panic buying Wink

39CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 2 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:51 pm

100Bill

100Bill
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

COMB.N,,X, HNB.N,,X AND ALL MAIN BANKS ARE STILL UNDER THE TREND... sunny


REMEMBER 
Buy business, Not stocks....

CHEERS ....

40CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 2 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:29 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

In Sri Lanka Corona wants to live and let live,  it cannot be held responsible for people dying of fear.CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 2 Icon_lol
The sad thing is, if Trump is constipated we take laxatives here, but if Mugabe was constipated we don't care!

41CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 2 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:34 pm

Promoney


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 2 Scree133

Kipling likes this post

42CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 2 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:37 pm

Kipling


Expert
Expert

Thanks PMWS.

43CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 2 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:58 pm

MarketResearch

MarketResearch
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Panic retailers will lose the game...
They make the opportunity for big players to buy at low prices...
After that don't blame...
You have to make your own attitude...
Otherwise, panic retails always lose and big players win the game...
If you can't manage the situations don't invest in the stock market....

44CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 2 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:16 pm

kalu351


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

MarketResearch wrote:Panic retailers will lose the game...
They make the opportunity for big players to buy at low prices...
After that don't blame...
You have to make your own attitude...
Otherwise, panic retails always lose and big players win the game...
If you can't manage the situations don't invest in the stock market....
HOLD ON even if CSE falls 

Sri lanka controlled a over 800 Navy cluster with huge expanding  territory live naval  personnel and it is almost done now and this kandakadu was not even allowed for visitors also and why cant we see the positive  side of it 
This gave all of us a alarm and we all will were getting too much relaxed and going out and etc etc and now that we are alarmed situation will be controlled 
And even if not what will happen for few days market will fall
 and then again rise giving ua many more opportunities 
See CSE went down to 4400 beyond and came up we all were witnesses the recovery 
So lets spread no more fear no more panic sell coz middle  class retailers will suffer and may go away from the market in the long run that will not be good 
Some of the brokers also spread fear  and.panic and collect low to their own known ones accounts  
Lets take this positively  and lets encourage more people to come to the market guys

45CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 2 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:16 pm

kalu351


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

MarketResearch wrote:Panic retailers will lose the game...
They make the opportunity for big players to buy at low prices...
After that don't blame...
You have to make your own attitude...
Otherwise, panic retails always lose and big players win the game...
If you can't manage the situations don't invest in the stock market....
HOLD ON even if CSE falls 

Sri lanka controlled a over 800 Navy cluster with huge expanding  territory live naval  personnel and it is almost done now and this kandakadu was not even allowed for visitors also and why cant we see the positive  side of it 
This gave all of us a alarm and we all will were getting too much relaxed and going out and etc etc and now that we are alarmed situation will be controlled 
And even if not what will happen for few days market will fall
 and then again rise giving ua many more opportunities 
See CSE went down to 4400 beyond and came up we all were witnesses the recovery 
So lets spread no more fear no more panic sell coz middle  class retailers will suffer and may go away from the market in the long run that will not be good 
Some of the brokers also spread fear  and.panic and collect low to their own known ones accounts  
Lets take this positively  and lets encourage more people to come to the market guys

46CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 2 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:46 pm

Equityinvestor


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

kalu351 wrote:
MarketResearch wrote:Panic retailers will lose the game...
They make the opportunity for big players to buy at low prices...
After that don't blame...
You have to make your own attitude...
Otherwise, panic retails always lose and big players win the game...
If you can't manage the situations don't invest in the stock market....
HOLD ON even if CSE falls 

Sri lanka controlled a over 800 Navy cluster with huge expanding  territory live naval  personnel and it is almost done now and this kandakadu was not even allowed for visitors also and why cant we see the positive  side of it 
This gave all of us a alarm and we all will were getting too much relaxed and going out and etc etc and now that we are alarmed situation will be controlled 
And even if not what will happen for few days market will fall
 and then again rise giving ua many more opportunities 
See CSE went down to 4400 beyond and came up we all were witnesses the recovery 
So lets spread no more fear no more panic sell coz middle  class retailers will suffer and may go away from the market in the long run that will not be good 
Some of the brokers also spread fear  and.panic and collect low to their own known ones accounts  
Lets take this positively  and lets encourage more people to come to the market guys

How did kandakadu drug guy get the virus? Thats the big question.

Anyway we will have to live with this virus, until a proper vaccine is found. Covid 19 will become like sarampa or measles once a vaccine is found and will be forgotten after sometime.

No point in locking down the country and damaging the economy. I think most countries have understood this now.

47CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 2 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:52 pm

Equityinvestor


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 2 7e25f410

48CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 2 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:02 pm

xhunter

xhunter
Moderator
Moderator

This time i dont think that we should sell now and buy when it drops , because this time we will not get that kind of time window (only 2-3 days). but if you are person who maintain 50% in FDs and 50% in the market, this is a better opportunity to  make it 25% FD and 75% in the market. if red continues on Tuesday , Wednesday is the day that i will start to buy. if red doesnt continue just forget about that and maintain the 50%-50%.

49CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 2 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:10 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Equityinvestor wrote:
kalu351 wrote:
MarketResearch wrote:Panic retailers will lose the game...
They make the opportunity for big players to buy at low prices...
After that don't blame...
You have to make your own attitude...
Otherwise, panic retails always lose and big players win the game...
If you can't manage the situations don't invest in the stock market....
HOLD ON even if CSE falls 

Sri lanka controlled a over 800 Navy cluster with huge expanding  territory live naval  personnel and it is almost done now and this kandakadu was not even allowed for visitors also and why cant we see the positive  side of it 
This gave all of us a alarm and we all will were getting too much relaxed and going out and etc etc and now that we are alarmed situation will be controlled 
And even if not what will happen for few days market will fall
 and then again rise giving ua many more opportunities 
See CSE went down to 4400 beyond and came up we all were witnesses the recovery 
So lets spread no more fear no more panic sell coz middle  class retailers will suffer and may go away from the market in the long run that will not be good 
Some of the brokers also spread fear  and.panic and collect low to their own known ones accounts  
Lets take this positively  and lets encourage more people to come to the market guys

How did kandakadu drug guy get the virus? Thats the big question.

Anyway we will have to live with this virus, until a proper vaccine is found. Covid 19 will become like sarampa or measles once a vaccine is found and will be forgotten after sometime.

No point in locking down the country and damaging the economy. I think most countries have understood this now.
Yes follow the examples of US,Brasil..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

50CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 2 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:54 pm

Equityinvestor


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Yahapalanaya wrote:
Equityinvestor wrote:
kalu351 wrote:
MarketResearch wrote:Panic retailers will lose the game...
They make the opportunity for big players to buy at low prices...
After that don't blame...
You have to make your own attitude...
Otherwise, panic retails always lose and big players win the game...
If you can't manage the situations don't invest in the stock market....
HOLD ON even if CSE falls 

Sri lanka controlled a over 800 Navy cluster with huge expanding  territory live naval  personnel and it is almost done now and this kandakadu was not even allowed for visitors also and why cant we see the positive  side of it 
This gave all of us a alarm and we all will were getting too much relaxed and going out and etc etc and now that we are alarmed situation will be controlled 
And even if not what will happen for few days market will fall
 and then again rise giving ua many more opportunities 
See CSE went down to 4400 beyond and came up we all were witnesses the recovery 
So lets spread no more fear no more panic sell coz middle  class retailers will suffer and may go away from the market in the long run that will not be good 
Some of the brokers also spread fear  and.panic and collect low to their own known ones accounts  
Lets take this positively  and lets encourage more people to come to the market guys

How did kandakadu drug guy get the virus? Thats the big question.

Anyway we will have to live with this virus, until a proper vaccine is found. Covid 19 will become like sarampa or measles once a vaccine is found and will be forgotten after sometime.

No point in locking down the country and damaging the economy. I think most countries have understood this now.
Yes follow the examples of US,Brasil..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
so what you want to do? Lockdown whole country?

51CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 2 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:27 am

God Father


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

limited Bull is over!!! get ready for unlimited Bear!

Kipling dislikes this post

52CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 2 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:57 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Equityinvestor wrote:
Yahapalanaya wrote:
Equityinvestor wrote:
kalu351 wrote:
MarketResearch wrote:Panic retailers will lose the game...
They make the opportunity for big players to buy at low prices...
After that don't blame...
You have to make your own attitude...
Otherwise, panic retails always lose and big players win the game...
If you can't manage the situations don't invest in the stock market....
HOLD ON even if CSE falls 

Sri lanka controlled a over 800 Navy cluster with huge expanding  territory live naval  personnel and it is almost done now and this kandakadu was not even allowed for visitors also and why cant we see the positive  side of it 
This gave all of us a alarm and we all will were getting too much relaxed and going out and etc etc and now that we are alarmed situation will be controlled 
And even if not what will happen for few days market will fall
 and then again rise giving ua many more opportunities 
See CSE went down to 4400 beyond and came up we all were witnesses the recovery 
So lets spread no more fear no more panic sell coz middle  class retailers will suffer and may go away from the market in the long run that will not be good 
Some of the brokers also spread fear  and.panic and collect low to their own known ones accounts  
Lets take this positively  and lets encourage more people to come to the market guys

How did kandakadu drug guy get the virus? Thats the big question.

Anyway we will have to live with this virus, until a proper vaccine is found. Covid 19 will become like sarampa or measles once a vaccine is found and will be forgotten after sometime.

No point in locking down the country and damaging the economy. I think most countries have understood this now.
Yes follow the examples of US,Brasil..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
so what you want to do? Lockdown whole country?
Trump,brazil president wanted to save business and people paying price.Rajafucksa family also need to keep their business...Goodluck Srilanks...

agentnrox likes this post

kalu351 dislikes this post

53CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 2 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:33 pm

xhunter

xhunter
Moderator
Moderator

xhunter wrote:This time i dont think that we should sell now and buy when it drops , because this time we will not get that kind of time window (only 2-3 days). but if you are person who maintain 50% in FDs and 50% in the market, this is a better opportunity to  make it 25% FD and 75% in the market. if red continues on Tuesday , Wednesday is the day that i will start to buy. if red doesnt continue just forget about that and maintain the 50%-50%.
my initial plan was to wait till Wednesday and collect. but i cant help , i started to collect.
but i keep lot more to next two days,
CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 2 HyijWwUmfcUAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

54CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 2 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 am

ErangaDS

ErangaDS
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

🔸Colombo Stock Exchange is on track to become one of the top-performing frontier markets.


🔸FCR anticipates the All Share Price Index (ASPI) to reach 13,500 points by the end of this year, projecting a 37.0 percent year-on-year earnings growth for 2024.


🔸🔸Estimates 20% increase in market, with banking and tourism expected to lead🔸🔸

https://www.dailymirror.lk/business/Colombo-Stock-Exchange-poised-to-become-one-of-top-performing-frontier-markets/215-275873

55CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 2 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:31 pm

deli

deli
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Be catious of blind promoters. They could ruin your life.

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum