FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» Successful investment strategies require an understanding of the forces of stock market nature, and disciplined rules of portfolio management.
by Asoka Samarakone Today at 9:12 pm

» LANKA ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIES PLC (LALU.N0000)
by Niwa Today at 8:53 pm

» Directors' Dealings today
by SAGA Today at 6:02 pm

» Top Foreign Trading today
by SAGA Today at 5:59 pm

» CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)
by Antonym Today at 5:37 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC Interim Financial Statements quarter ended 30th June 2021
by samaritan Today at 10:03 am

» Shares to Buy
by abey Yesterday at 6:47 pm

» Boga unusual Collection....
by Wickyz Yesterday at 1:14 pm

» MILLENNIUM HOUSING DEVELOPERS PLC (MHDL.N0000)
by jehan008 Yesterday at 1:11 pm

» Sri Lanka FOB prices for black tea highest in the world
by samaritan Yesterday at 12:18 pm

» DPL Take over
by Vishwanarth Yesterday at 12:12 pm

» HVA FOODS PLC (HVA.N0000)
by samaritan Yesterday at 11:02 am

» INDUSTRIAL ASPHALTS (CEYLON) PLC (ASPH.N0000)
by dayandacool Yesterday at 10:09 am

» CITIZENS DEVELOPMENT BUSINESS FINANCE PLC(CDB.N0000)
by engineer Yesterday at 7:06 am

» RENUKA CAPITAL PLC . KZOO.N
by Pbv Yesterday at 12:22 am

» What will happen to AMF¿??????
by Tissa Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:46 pm

» Expert view on AMF??
by Tissa Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:12 pm

» Sell EXPO Buy EDEN sentiment changed to Exit EXPO Enter EDEN
by Bakkabwoi Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:57 pm

» What are the short term profit stocks you are planning to buy on this Monday? (Only honest ppl please)
by Hope123 Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:04 pm

» Discussion on mechanism to aid investors, Conducted BY Hon Finance Minister
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:57 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000)

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000)

+61
krishna
Ruwan925
VS
subash81
suku502
Invest-Wise
Mr. X
Champ888
ONTHEMONEY
desh87
Chithi
vikey
Miss-Sangeetha
Eranga87
shihan 93
cseguide
Master D
SUSPENS
Captain
KavinduTM
kasun_gimhana
engineer
chathura123
maalinda
roshan1039
4Corners
jaya
bhanu
100Bill
ChooBoy
mark
Uaecoindubai
sanjulanka
NP
Trader321
Equity Suda
Ran49
saliya1000
Deen79
sharemarket
nigma
kovida
Light of Hope
DS Wijesinghe
Richman
Teller
Lucky Gamage
dow
visvajith
Ryan Hudson
Rifanmoh
sisira.wijeweera
aathi
ranga
kassachandi
Gallardo
stockback
kassachandimal
shadow walker
sameboy
EquityChamp
65 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Empty CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:08 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
Ceylon Grain Elevators PLC is engaged in manufacturing and selling poultry feed and other animal feed. The Company is involved in the import and sale of poultry equipment, drugs and vaccines, operating of poultry breeder farms, raising grandparent and parent stock and hatcheries, hatching and selling of day old chicks, operation of commercial farms, poultry processing and distribution, and provision of warehouse facilities. It operates through three segments: Milling and Farming, which includes milling of poultry feed, other feed and chicken farming; Poultry Breeder and Commercial, which includes breeding of commercial day old chicks and broiler farming, and Others, which includes rental and trading. It manufactures and distributes a range of feeds under the PRIMA and FARMERS' CHOICE brands. It is also engaged in the processing, packaging and retailing of poultry and other meat products, and veterinary products. It also produces aqua feed.

I am publishing the trading statistics for the last one month post the conclusion of Japfa deals. Here you have the daily statistics.
 
DatePriceOpenHighLowVolumeChange
Oct 05, 2016  97.30   98.00   98.20   96.60      72,310 -0.71%
Oct 04, 2016  98.00   97.90   98.40   97.00   329,960 0.10%
Oct 03, 2016  97.90   97.00   98.00   96.30   158,320 1.45%
Sep 30, 2016  96.50   95.10   97.40   95.10   268,900 0.52%
Sep 29, 2016  96.00   96.00   96.50   95.00      85,750 0.10%
Sep 28, 2016  95.90   96.50   97.00   95.50   128,060 -0.10%
Sep 27, 2016  96.00   96.50   97.50   95.50   133,410 0.00%
Sep 26, 2016  96.00   95.00   96.50   94.50   270,040 1.05%
Sep 23, 2016  95.00   93.00   96.00   92.00   270,110 1.50%
Sep 22, 2016  93.60   92.40   95.00   92.40   472,930 1.30%
Sep 21, 2016  92.40   92.50   92.50   90.00   133,910 1.54%
Sep 20, 2016  91.00   91.40   92.30   90.80      34,690 0.00%
Sep 19, 2016  91.00   91.20   93.00   90.50   137,820 -1.83%
Sep 15, 2016  92.70   94.00   94.00   92.00      67,970 -0.32%
Sep 14, 2016  93.00   92.30   93.90   92.00      60,230 -1.06%
Sep 13, 2016  94.00   94.40   94.40   92.40      64,130 -0.42%
Sep 09, 2016  94.40   93.40   94.50   92.80      88,070 0.96%
Sep 08, 2016  93.50   95.00   95.20   93.40   157,790 -0.64%
Sep 07, 2016  94.10   93.00   95.30   93.00   278,670 1.18%
Sep 06, 2016  93.00   93.10   94.80   91.80   299,350 0.22%
The summary is as follows.
Highest: 98.40
Lowest: 90.00
Difference: 8.40
Average: 94.57
Change %: 4.85
Total volume traded was over 3.5Mn shares between the price range of 90 and 98.40. What do you people think of these statistics. Is it normal trading or the person/group get holds with Japfa quantities are still collecting? if it is collecting then how much of free float is remaining in the market by now? How long this will be traded within the price band of 90-100. Think some really interesting questions to answer, isn't it?

sameboy

sameboy
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
TAFL  tibba ganatama giya, eth BFL & GRAN yanne nene, BFL 195 n udata yanneth ne, 189n aduwata gannath be.ekko aduwenna one, neththan wedi wenna one.

shadow walker

shadow walker
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:I am publishing the trading statistics for the last one month post the conclusion of Japfa deals. Here you have the daily statistics.
 
DatePriceOpenHighLowVolumeChange
Oct 05, 2016  97.30   98.00   98.20   96.60      72,310 -0.71%
Oct 04, 2016  98.00   97.90   98.40   97.00   329,960 0.10%
Oct 03, 2016  97.90   97.00   98.00   96.30   158,320 1.45%
Sep 30, 2016  96.50   95.10   97.40   95.10   268,900 0.52%
Sep 29, 2016  96.00   96.00   96.50   95.00      85,750 0.10%
Sep 28, 2016  95.90   96.50   97.00   95.50   128,060 -0.10%
Sep 27, 2016  96.00   96.50   97.50   95.50   133,410 0.00%
Sep 26, 2016  96.00   95.00   96.50   94.50   270,040 1.05%
Sep 23, 2016  95.00   93.00   96.00   92.00   270,110 1.50%
Sep 22, 2016  93.60   92.40   95.00   92.40   472,930 1.30%
Sep 21, 2016  92.40   92.50   92.50   90.00   133,910 1.54%
Sep 20, 2016  91.00   91.40   92.30   90.80      34,690 0.00%
Sep 19, 2016  91.00   91.20   93.00   90.50   137,820 -1.83%
Sep 15, 2016  92.70   94.00   94.00   92.00      67,970 -0.32%
Sep 14, 2016  93.00   92.30   93.90   92.00      60,230 -1.06%
Sep 13, 2016  94.00   94.40   94.40   92.40      64,130 -0.42%
Sep 09, 2016  94.40   93.40   94.50   92.80      88,070 0.96%
Sep 08, 2016  93.50   95.00   95.20   93.40   157,790 -0.64%
Sep 07, 2016  94.10   93.00   95.30   93.00   278,670 1.18%
Sep 06, 2016  93.00   93.10   94.80   91.80   299,350 0.22%
The summary is as follows.
Highest: 98.40
Lowest: 90.00
Difference: 8.40
Average: 94.57
Change %: 4.85
Total volume traded was over 3.5Mn shares between the price range of 90 and 98.40. What do you people think of these statistics. Is it normal trading or the person/group get holds with Japfa quantities are still collecting? if it is collecting then how much of free float is remaining in the market by now? How long this will be traded within the price band of 90-100. Think some really interesting questions to answer, isn't it?

just check... again its going down..
http://www.nasdaq.com/markets/corn.aspx?timeframe=1y

 GRAN future will be good.. zero loans, 2B cash balance, lower corn price... what else investors need.. what to do sri lankan pandiths dont know about investments...

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
Keep your eyes open. There should be a golden investment opportunity if GRAN come below 90/-. Get ready to buy even small quantities.

kassachandimal


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
EC what did u buy this week in this bloody market ?

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  You know my game. I m gonna to catch wounded soldiers and make them stronger in the future.

kassachandimal


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Can you name some please

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kassachandimal wrote:Can you name some please


he is talking about GRAN in this thread.  

to me GRAN is wounded soldiers of STF/SF

Gallardo


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Empty Re: Ceylon Grain Elevators - A Value Rich Stock

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Empty  by EquityChamp Today at 1:59 pm

Keep your eyes open. There should be a golden investment opportunity if GRAN come below 90/-. Get ready to buy even small quantities.

I agree, one of the best investment opportunities at these prices.  Few are this SML positive.

10CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:56 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
now I chenge my mind. I expect over 7.5 from GRAN ,over 10 from TAFL

any ideas.....

kassachandi


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Stockback BFL high profits is bcoz of their new feed mill

12CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:53 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
Here is a brief forecast of GRAN for the next two quarters.

PAT for owners Q1 - Rs332Mn
PAT for owners Q2 - Rs287Mn
PAT for owners Q3 - Rs350Mn
PAT for owners Q4 - Rs485Mn

Forecasted EPS for 2016FY Rs24.2

PE ratio at the price of Rs 92 - 3.8x

Q3 report is expecting by this Friday. Lets see what are the actual performances.

Thanks

13CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:47 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
This one is available @ 90 now. Should be a Christmas gift by Trump. Very Happy

14CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:10 pm

ranga


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Gran Report
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/671_1478774922.pdf
EPS 4.97

15CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:52 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
@ranga wrote:Gran Report
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/671_1478774922.pdf
EPS 4.97

So what do you think about my estimate of 350Mn for Q3 Vs the actual 375Mn for Q3. Haven't I told you all that these companies are the followers to follow the path of NEST & CTC.

I am proud that for some reason I can do fairly accurate estimation and I am even proud that I can share those with my friends on time. If you made use of them then I am the happiest man in this forum. Basketball

Good luck.

aathi


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
EquityChamp,

Thanks & appreciate your good works.

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:
@ranga wrote:Gran Report
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/671_1478774922.pdf
EPS 4.97

So what do you think about my estimate of 350Mn for Q3 Vs the actual 375Mn for Q3. Haven't I told you all that these companies are the followers to follow the path of NEST & CTC.

I am proud that for some reason I can do fairly accurate estimation and I am even proud that I can share those with my friends on time. If you made use of them then I am the happiest man in this forum. Basketball

Good luck.


good one.

today start next chicken run...

any idea...

18CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:44 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
A bullish pattern reversal was seen on the technical charts today. I estimate an upward move cutting across 95/- mark.

Thanks

sisira.wijeweera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sameboy wrote:Gran sell eka iwara ne wage thama, ayeth 79 eida manda?
Tomorow Gran Day

Rifanmoh


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Not an impressive performance last quarter

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
One of best performances, very very impressive

22CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:05 am

visvajith


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@Ryan Hudson wrote:One of best performances, very very impressive

YES, year ended 31 December EXCELLENT performances

Basic earnings per share

GROUP 2015 - 15.72
          2016 -  21.45


company 2015 - 10.25
              2016 - 13.60

sisira.wijeweera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sameboy wrote:Gran sell eka iwara ne wage thama, ayeth 79 eida manda?
Now gran 78 level buy buy this level it will up soon

Rifanmoh


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
GRAN to reach 75 soon

25CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Empty Re: CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC (GRAN.N0000) Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:19 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
Market sentiments are very  dull. It is absolutely low appetite for equities. Interest rates are increasing and FD rates are more attractive to average people. Foreign direct investments have dropped significantly. These are some serious threats against any share to halt the movement. Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum