FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute


Submit Post

CHRONICLE ANALYTICS
All Share Index (ASI), S&P, Milanka Price Index (MPI), Moving Averages and all other analytical graphs and charts

Contribute

Twitter Feeds

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » DIPD/HAYC/HAYL

DIPD/HAYC/HAYL

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 42]

951DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 39 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:12 pm

judecroos


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Love Boy wrote:Globle PE of gloves stocks droped to 4.
But still the demand for gloves in various sectors rising day by day. DIPD order books are full and they are working in their full capacity to meet the demand.Most think only about covid19 scenario but gloves are widely used in other sectors too.even to control covid19 as per the WHO need at least 2 to 3 years may be more. you all can check the DIPD performance from EDB.

Game Changer likes this post

952DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 39 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:42 pm

Gowri123


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@Love Boy wrote:Globle PE of gloves stocks droped to 4.
Mr.Love Boy...I do have LFIN in my portfolio as well as EXPO DIPPED, MGT, etc...

A humble request to you...please concentrate on the shares you have...please stay away from other shares pages and spreading unnecessary negativity... 

Thanks... Smile

keen and Mahavidane like this post

953DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 39 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:59 pm

celtic tiger


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
NO doubt, they are very good shares according to valuations. well manage, bright future, good PE,EPS.....and so on. But price is not going up, why?? First, most of these shares gain 100%  in 2020 and then another 100% after the share's split announcement . Then after the split ,liquidity  increased by ten fold. most of the new comers bought this kind of shares after the split announcement. NOW we have over supply and less demand because 12 billion daily market came down to 2 billion . Do you really think  these shares will trade at 100+ in current market conditions ??

KILLER99 likes this post

954DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 39 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:21 pm

Sihas005


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
mada thiyana aya mada walin gahawwata raththarn thiyana aya raththaran walin gahanne naa. Wait till this month end panic selling is over and wait for unprecedented cash dividend(4th interim)

judecroos and Game Changer like this post

955DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 39 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:40 am

Love Boy


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Gowri123 wrote:
@Love Boy wrote:Globle PE of gloves stocks droped to 4.
Mr.Love Boy...I do have LFIN in my portfolio as well as EXPO DIPPED, MGT, etc...

A humble request to you...please concentrate on the shares you have...please stay away from other shares pages and spreading unnecessary negativity... 

Thanks... Smile
I have seen some positives news related to DIPD also. They have signed only 3+ years contract only now. It will touch Rs.55 again/= .

judecroos likes this post

956DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 39 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:32 am

Trading Jockey


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
with only 10 countries getting 70% of the current available vaccine, there are 130 countries that hasn't got a single dose. So obviously the demand for companies like Dipd will always be there.. + DP mentioned in a interview all the customers they took on during the pendimic were signed up on long term contract which includes other product.. sooo I hold this stock aint really worried.

judecroos likes this post

957DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 39 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:35 pm

judecroos


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Trading Jockey wrote:with only 10 countries getting 70% of the current available vaccine, there are 130 countries that hasn't got a single dose. So obviously the demand for companies like Dipd will always be there.. + DP mentioned in a interview all the customers they took on during the pendimic were signed up on long term contract which includes other product.. sooo I hold this stock aint really worried.
For me DIPD worth more than 85. I hold and show you the strength.
I say HOLD all the HAYC,DIPD,HAYL, and all the TILE sector shares.

Riz123, Sihas005 and Gowri123 like this post

958DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 39 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:19 pm

Wickyz


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Shocked Shocked

959DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 39 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:00 pm

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
DIPD traded more than 28Mn Shares After the split

the first week 14Mn traded Rs57.40 to Rs 69.10

and

Last week 14.4 Mn shares traded 47.40 to 59.50

anyhow last two days 6.4Mn shares show in green by collecting under 51/=

So bit confused they dumped or still collecting under 50/=

DIPD has more potential with thei next quaterly report

they will show a massive profit again  

Win Win and judecroos like this post

960DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 39 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:55 pm

SUSPENS

SUSPENS
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Note : DIPD Collection has been active last two weeks as Jana mentioned ...

My key word : 60+ will be the targert on or before 05.03.2021

Will tell you more on 05 March

Untill then good bye

Win Win and Kw like this post

961DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 39 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:16 am

cheetah


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Currently HAyleys PLC is undervalued with current traded price. Haycarb is good for buying current price.
Refer HAYL research done by softlogic 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1CEg-niNjg&t=2s&ab_channel=SoftlogicStockbrokers

Win Win and judecroos like this post

962DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 39 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:51 pm

EPS

EPS
Expert
Expert
DIPD may be the having amazing earnings Manufacturing sector company at the end of March quarter.
Investors will identify its value, once they see its annual report, probably in coming May/June21.
This is not a covid company. It will release amazing earnings in coming quarters/years. Already its done. It is having quarter on quarter improved earnings. continuous growth.
due to continuous selling pressure by EPF, it value has not adjusted during last 2-3 months, like HAYC.
Still more room to grow. I guess 50% or may be 100% return.
Recently, ASIA Securities valued DIPD as Rs.101/- and also many broker firms.
So. keep faith with DIPD and sure return may be massive.
Last quarter EPS was 26.50 .
so, annual it can go above 80 OR 90.
(after split 8 or 9)
Waiting price adjustment at least 75 plus in very soon.
Currently trading 4 PER. Can believe. after splits, yes it has a selling pressure. Once clear the selling it will start its rally.

Also, EXPO having 2 Bn shares. But DIPD having only 600 Mn shares. So, I guess, shares volume is no matter to real BULL rally for DIPD.
(Not a promotion. You can study and understand its real value)
Happy trading



Last edited by EPS on Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)

RJ1010, Win Win, invest thinker and Gowri123 like this post

963DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 39 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:20 pm

Eranga87


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@EPS
You seem to be correct.
*some counters have huge selling pressures, can see up and down in the same price levels(higher volatile). like DIPD.

*few counters have huge selling also, people collected huge qtys, cant see price changes and increase slowly. like GLAS.

big players are collecting potentially valuable stocks these days. Both these kinds of counters really worth and can hope significant price upward trend. select, potentially most valuable stocks. really beneficial exist holders, don't panic.

Win Win and invest thinker like this post

964DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 39 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:11 pm

Win Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@EPS wrote:DIPD may be the having amazing earnings Manufacturing sector company at the end of March quarter.
Investors will identify its value, once they see its annual report, probably in coming May/June21.
This is not a covid company. It will release amazing earnings in coming quarters/years. Already its done. It is having quarter on quarter improved earnings. continuous growth.
due to continuous selling pressure by EPF, it value has not adjusted during last 2-3 months, like HAYC.
Still more room to grow. I guess 50% or may be 100% return.
Recently, ASIA Securities valued DIPD as Rs.101/- and also many broker firms.
So. keep faith with DIPD and sure return may be massive.
Last quarter EPS was 26.50 .
so, annual it can go above 80 OR 90.
(after split 8 or 9)
Waiting price adjustment at least 75 plus in very soon.
Currently trading 4 PER. Can believe. after splits, yes it has a selling pressure. Once clear the selling it will start its rally.

Also, EXPO having 2 Bn shares. But DIPD having only 600 Mn shares. So, I guess, shares volume is no matter to real BULL rally for DIPD.
(Not a promotion. You can study and understand its real value)
Happy trading

100% agree with EPS !!

When compare to HAYC, DIPD and HAYL have appreciated at very low %. Also, when compare to other peers in same & different industries, no any match able investment to DIPD. DIPD & HAYL will exceed Rs.90 (Rs.9 EPS after split) for 20/21. Both have set the ground to grow their earnings at high speed.
I have identified DIPD as a company can report more than Rs.5 EPS in 1Q 2021 & >Rs.20 EPS for 2021/22.

No more evidence, the Directors collected bulk and keep for the future, t
hey know the future !!

EPS and deli like this post

965DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 39 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:44 pm

Chathur


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Win Win wrote:
@EPS wrote:DIPD may be the having amazing earnings Manufacturing sector company at the end of March quarter.
Investors will identify its value, once they see its annual report, probably in coming May/June21.
This is not a covid company. It will release amazing earnings in coming quarters/years. Already its done. It is having quarter on quarter improved earnings. continuous growth.
due to continuous selling pressure by EPF, it value has not adjusted during last 2-3 months, like HAYC.
Still more room to grow. I guess 50% or may be 100% return.
Recently, ASIA Securities valued DIPD as Rs.101/- and also many broker firms.
So. keep faith with DIPD and sure return may be massive.
Last quarter EPS was 26.50 .
so, annual it can go above 80 OR 90.
(after split 8 or 9)
Waiting price adjustment at least 75 plus in very soon.
Currently trading 4 PER. Can believe. after splits, yes it has a selling pressure. Once clear the selling it will start its rally.

Also, EXPO having 2 Bn shares. But DIPD having only 600 Mn shares. So, I guess, shares volume is no matter to real BULL rally for DIPD.
(Not a promotion. You can study and understand its real value)
Happy trading

100% agree with EPS !!

When compare to HAYC, DIPD and HAYL have appreciated at very low %. Also, when compare to other peers in same & different industries, no any match able investment to DIPD. DIPD & HAYL will exceed Rs.90 (Rs.9 EPS after split) for 20/21. Both have set the ground to grow their earnings at high speed.
I have identified DIPD as a company can report more than Rs.5 EPS in 1Q 2021 & >Rs.20 EPS for 2021/22.

No more evidence, the Directors collected bulk and keep for the future, t
hey know the future !!
Correct. Now these counters are at  bargain prices. Once the EPF selling over, DIPD, HAYL  will appreciate to price levels compared to its EPS. So the collectors at now, are the winners..

EPS and Win Win like this post

966DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 39 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:49 pm

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
DIPD 46/= .. seems like unnecessary pushing up to 750/= now 460/= price level before split..300/= loss who bought this at 750/=

anyway now we can start to buy ... it will bounce back.. at least 60/= level

967DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 39 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:05 pm

xhunter

xhunter
Moderator
Moderator
this is the price just before it is pumped.
(20-01-2021 closing price, next day split announcement)
DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 39 PgJA7KyC7sIAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Eranga87 likes this post

968DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 39 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:11 pm

Gowri123


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@Jana wrote:DIPD 46/= .. seems like unnecessary pushing up to 750/=  now 460/= price level before split..300/= loss who bought this at 750/=

anyway now we can start to buy ... it will bounce back.. at least 60/= level

wrong point of view... it's not unnecessary pumping...DIPD had an amazing Q3 report to back its price growth...700+ before the split is totally justified to DIPD amazing performance..

Things should go well for DIPD from here...Their Q4 expected to outmatch Q3...if the market stabilizes then DIPD should trade in the 80s by April...

Just my point of view...not a buy or sell recommendation...

judecroos likes this post

969DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 39 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:11 pm

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Gowri123 wrote:
@Jana wrote:DIPD 46/= .. seems like unnecessary pushing up to 750/=  now 460/= price level before split..300/= loss who bought this at 750/=

anyway now we can start to buy ... it will bounce back.. at least 60/= level

wrong point of view... it's not unnecessary pumping...DIPD had an amazing Q3 report to back its price growth...700+ before the split is totally justified to DIPD amazing performance..

Things should go well for DIPD from here...Their Q4 expected to outmatch Q3...if the market stabilizes then DIPD should trade in the 80s by April...

Just my point of view...not a buy or sell recommendation...

you are right .. I also expecting ..it should go up..
but I am a bit confused ..why it coming down so much down when it has a lot of potential and when they show a lot of profit

970DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 39 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:14 am

judecroos


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Gowri123 wrote:
@Jana wrote:DIPD 46/= .. seems like unnecessary pushing up to 750/=  now 460/= price level before split..300/= loss who bought this at 750/=

anyway now we can start to buy ... it will bounce back.. at least 60/= level

wrong point of view... it's not unnecessary pumping...DIPD had an amazing Q3 report to back its price growth...700+ before the split is totally justified to DIPD amazing performance..

Things should go well for DIPD from here...Their Q4 expected to outmatch Q3...if the market stabilizes then DIPD should trade in the 80s by April...

Just my point of view...not a buy or sell recommendation...
I agree with you 100%. DIPD showed the potential with performance. This artificially created down trend dragged the share down to collect by big sharks and force sold brokers.

971DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 39 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:11 am

EPS

EPS
Expert
Expert
Think... Think....... Think........... Question
Currently DIPD trading at 4 PER ?
Can believe this ?
What a amazing discount price.
DIPD should have a bull rally, more than the EXPO rally.

Eranga87 and judecroos like this post

972DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 39 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:35 am

Eranga87


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
agreed. Smile

973DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 39 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:47 am

Cliff777


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
The rollout of vaccines had an effect on the sentiment. But of course gloves manufacturers around the world is expanding there capacity as we speak. For instance top gloves in Malaysia is now planning to expand capacity through usd 1.9 billion investment. That's because they expect the demand for gloves to continue during the vaccination programme and after. Furthermore, all universities in U.S. forecast covid infections to increase now because U.S. is relaxing lockdowns. The recent reduction in infections was driven by lockdowns in U.S. which is now expected to reverse.

974DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 39 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:54 am

Chathur


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Cliff777 wrote:The rollout of vaccines had an effect on the sentiment. But of course gloves manufacturers around the world is expanding there capacity as we speak. For instance top gloves in Malaysia is now planning to expand capacity through usd 1.9 billion investment. That's because they expect the demand for gloves to continue during the vaccination programme and after. Furthermore, all universities in U.S. forecast covid infections to increase now because U.S. is relaxing lockdowns. The recent reduction in infections was driven by lockdowns in U.S. which is now expected to reverse.
Further expect more earning for Jan-March quarter since USD around 195LKR and due to the results of capacity expansion.

judecroos likes this post

975DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 39 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:57 am

deli

deli
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
I agree, but export sector has to face more restrictions!!!DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 39 Rothsc11

976DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 39 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:09 am

Wickyz


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
PLS BUY @EPS @judecroos @Jana
HA HA HA

judecroos and Mr. Wayne like this post

977DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 39 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:31 am

arun.cse


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
expect a dividend soon

978DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 39 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:40 pm

keen


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
What will be happen to those shares???

Mr. Wayne likes this post

979DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 39 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:34 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Wickyz wrote:PLS BUY  @EPS  @judecroos  @Jana  
HA HA HA


kauda me pusa............

980DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 39 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:37 pm

jaya


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 39 J+qCXYTNUONIAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum