FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post




Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer
EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute


Submit Post

CHRONICLE ANALYTICS
All Share Index (ASI), S&P, Milanka Price Index (MPI), Moving Averages and all other analytical graphs and charts

Contribute

Twitter Feeds

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » SANASA DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC (SDB.N0000)

SANASA DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC (SDB.N0000)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Champ888


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
SDB is a good share under present govt.

After Right issue this will reach to 75

arunaupendra likes this post

52SANASA DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC  (SDB.N0000) - Page 3 Empty SDB Bank Right Issue via digital Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:30 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
SDB bank is making HISTORY by becoming the FIRST listed Company on Colombo Stock Exchange to connect Shareholders digitally to participate in the SDB Rights Issue currently underway. This is a significant moment for SDB bank and the Colombo Stock Exchange for taking a very progressive approach to continuing Capital Market activities despite COVID-19 around the world.

https://www.sdb.lk/en/investor-relations/rights-issue

Congratulations to SDB Bank!

Kanishka_2020


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Is this SDB rights allotted to the CDS accounts yet?
If allotted What's the trading date for that SDB.R? & Stating price of that?

Any information, anyone knows Question Question

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
@Kanishka_2020 wrote:Is this SDB rights allotted to the CDS accounts yet?
If allotted What's the trading date for that SDB.R? & Stating price of that?

Any information, anyone knows :?: :?:

http://sdbrights.sdb.lk/SDBRightsIssue2020/Forms/SanasaDevelopementBankPLC_Allotment.pdf

Wonderer


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@Kanishka_2020 wrote:Is this SDB rights allotted to the CDS accounts yet?
If allotted What's the trading date for that SDB.R? & Stating price of that?

Any information, anyone knows Question Question
It was allotted to CDS A/C last evening if I'm not mistaken. Check CDS SMS alerts.

judecroos likes this post

Kanishka_2020


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@Kanishka_2020 wrote:Is this SDB rights allotted to the CDS accounts yet?
If allotted What's the trading date for that SDB.R? & Stating price of that?

Any information, anyone knows Question Question

@Kanishka_2020 wrote:Is this SDB rights allotted to the CDS accounts yet?
If allotted What's the trading date for that SDB.R? & Stating price of that?

Any information, anyone knows Question Question
It was allotted to CDS A/C last evening if I'm not mistaken. Check CDS SMS alerts.

Thank you both.
Anyone know the (SDB.R) trade starting date?

IDK


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Kanishka_2020 wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@Kanishka_2020 wrote:Is this SDB rights allotted to the CDS accounts yet?
If allotted What's the trading date for that SDB.R? & Stating price of that?

Any information, anyone knows Question Question

@Kanishka_2020 wrote:Is this SDB rights allotted to the CDS accounts yet?
If allotted What's the trading date for that SDB.R? & Stating price of that?

Any information, anyone knows Question Question
It was allotted to CDS A/C last evening if I'm not mistaken. Check CDS SMS alerts.

Thank you both.
Anyone know the (SDB.R) trade starting date?
Monday onwards

Kanishka_2020 likes this post

LEO55

LEO55
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
HI,

Could someone please break down the steps of this " Rights Issue" from A-Z?
(How to buy/invest in such an event)

I am new to this whole right issue thing.

Thank you.

59SANASA DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC  (SDB.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SANASA DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC (SDB.N0000) Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:11 am

Kanishka_2020


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@IDK wrote:
@Kanishka_2020 wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@Kanishka_2020 wrote:Is this SDB rights allotted to the CDS accounts yet?
If allotted What's the trading date for that SDB.R? & Stating price of that?

Any information, anyone knows Question Question

@Kanishka_2020 wrote:Is this SDB rights allotted to the CDS accounts yet?
If allotted What's the trading date for that SDB.R? & Stating price of that?

Any information, anyone knows Question Question
It was allotted to CDS A/C last evening if I'm not mistaken. Check CDS SMS alerts.

Thank you both.
Anyone know the (SDB.R) trade starting date?
Monday onwards

Thank You!!

And normally what's the starting price?

thananjey


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
those who have SDB shares as at 26/10/2020,,, what is the procedure of buying the rights issue?

1.)say you hold 1000 share, so then you are entiltled to 500 shares right? so wghat are the next steps to buy this and how?

2.) if you dont buy then whats the cosequence? do you lose anything?

pls explain

Nandun


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@thananjey wrote:those who have SDB shares as at 26/10/2020,,, what is the procedure of buying the rights issue?

1.)say you hold 1000 share, so then you are entiltled to 500 shares right? so wghat are the next steps to buy this and how?

2.) if you dont buy then whats the cosequence? do you lose anything?

pls explain
[url=https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/announcement_portal_prod/SDB RI_ Online Application Procedure_1626423698993663.pdf]https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/announcement_portal_prod/SDB%20RI_%20Online%20Application%20Procedure_1626423698993663.pdf 
[/url]

[url=https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/announcement_portal_prod/Announcement - CSE_1626423588680891.pdf]https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/announcement_portal_prod/Announcement%20-%20CSE_1626423588680891.pdf[/url]  

refer these

Nandun


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Is SDB rights have added to anyone's CDS yet?

keen likes this post

keen


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Yes, its added.

keen


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Whats all of your opinion of sdb price after rights??

IDK


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
it will reach 75 with in nxt 6-9 months with the dividends

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
@IDK wrote:it will reach 75 with in nxt 6-9 months with the dividends
Could be better, as it will be a Supiri Development Bank in the banking sector.SANASA DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC  (SDB.N0000) - Page 3 Icon_lol


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

madukp and Nandun like this post

dilshangac


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Last financial reports reflect the potential. As a bank it is performing well. This should have a long run

68SANASA DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC  (SDB.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SANASA DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC (SDB.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:36 pm

smnsam


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
SDB R shares worth 3.20 only today, I just wonder who want to buy that right issues?

madukp


Expert
Expert
@smnsam wrote:SDB R shares worth 3.20 only today, I just wonder who want to buy that right issues?

Those who know the value and seek control shall buy it.

Tissa


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Today SDB will run....

Saman12 and judecroos like this post

vijay singh


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
what happen SANASA deal. ?? last few months few of them cheat peoples immediately buy SANASA and it will go to 70, 90 level. read past comments, it's really funny. before you take advice from them , think 1000 times. otherwise , they will cheat every times. highlighted them who is purposely misleading in your investment.

Love Boy


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@vijay singh wrote:what happen SANASA deal. ?? last few months few of them cheat peoples immediately buy SANASA and it will go to 70, 90 level. read past comments, it's really funny. before you take advice from them , think 1000 times. otherwise , they will cheat every times. highlighted them who is purposely misleading in your investment.
Dear Friend,

Do not try to become billionaire within short period. Wait 2 years with SDB you can defiantly take 100%. Actually, Rs.70 is very fair value for this stock. If price is not appreciate take the opportunity and collect it. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Wickyz


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Lol love boy

Kevinmikegrit


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
100% returns in two years might be a far fetched idea, also they have done a fights issue which will bring down the NAV & EPS. Might get between 25 - 35% within two years, provided that the regulations on banking sector reverse back to normal.

Love Boy


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Think, practically. They will give Rs.5 dividend per year. As at 2021/3 your cost become Rs.45. After that,2022/3 Your cost become Rs.40. When that time SDB market price will be more than Rs.80/=. Think, Smart. Question Question Question Question Question

76SANASA DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC  (SDB.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SANASA DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC (SDB.N0000) Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:49 pm

abey


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
any news about rights issue

nginvest


Stock Trader
International Development Finance Cooperation approved Rs.7.5 billion loan to Sanasa Development Bank to support SMEs and 2X eligible women-owned SMEs.

judecroos and SANJAYANM like this post

78SANASA DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC  (SDB.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SANASA DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC (SDB.N0000) Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:52 am

Champ888


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Any update on right issue shares? Are these right issue shares came to the market.

79SANASA DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC  (SDB.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SANASA DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC (SDB.N0000) Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:51 pm

Master D


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Rights issue shares are in market now.

Champ888


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Thanks 

@Master D


 
Thanks.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum