FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» Nivard Cabraal sets record straight on decision to allow flexibility to the rupee
by God Father Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Baseless accusations against the former Governor Nivard Cabraal
by God Father Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Heavy losses at CPC whilst LIOC records profit
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 1:32 pm

» Misuse of government property by Royal Colombo Golf Club
by ChooBoy Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:52 pm

» SL Cauvery and Mannar Basins Petroleum Resource Data Revealed
by samaritan Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:00 pm

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:39 am

» Container shipping stocks routed
by target1 Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:32 pm

» Supply Chain Latest: Ocean Freight Rates Are Falling
by target1 Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:26 pm

» Turkish ship leaves Ukraine's Mariupol after grain talks with Moscow
by target1 Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:29 am

» This week's CBOT corn, soy freefalls hard to match in recent years
by target1 Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:57 am

» Positive news to boost market sentiment
by samaritan Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:52 am

» Maharaja at IMF meeting
by Maharaja Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:35 pm

» Why no power cuts in certain areas of Colombo?
by samaritan Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:44 pm

» India assures fullest support to Sri Lanka as a close friend
by samaritan Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:17 pm

» SINS, SAMP, COMB, PARQ, ALUMEX and AEL - are they good shares to start collecting now?
by surfjj Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:25 pm

» Learn how a fixed exchange rate system can be used to reduce inflation.
by target1 Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:35 pm

» Debt Crisis: Sri Lanka Vs Argentine
by CHRONICLE™ Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:17 am

» Sri Lanka in state of panic 1 month after sovereign default
by reyaz Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:23 pm

» Financial stability - we are at the crossroads.
by sheildskye Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:17 pm

» Shrinkflation: Is it ethical?
by sheildskye Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:05 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » COMMERCIAL LEASING & FINANCE PLC (CLC.N0000)

COMMERCIAL LEASING & FINANCE PLC (CLC.N0000)

+25
chathura123
Winner123
Hope123
Rock On!
Niwa
Equity Master
Equity Win
IDK
Itzme
Kratos
Beyondsenses
stockchaser
PhilT
nish84
Riz123
Thushara Ayya
blindhog
Surajmp
AnushkaPerera20
Captain
Harry82
Rational Investor
Tissa
SAGA
kanishkaecomm
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Thushara Ayya


Moderator
Moderator

Captain wrote:
Surajmp wrote:This time clc will touch ATH before lofc amalagation
As I mention earlier clc on the move and collections for giving good ratio... since ratio is deciding based on market value 

If you buy clc any way you will have good fundamental stock which is lofc

We can see some bull run may be massive in this month while ASPI reach its highier.

Yes, Huge collection on last 3 days.... Very short term it will hit 45 according to my analysis....

Captain and Riz123 like this post

Kratos


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Do not get caught again to these highly manipulated stocks. 
Most shares bought low was dumped again after clearing board for a short time last week.

stockchaser


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Kratos wrote:Do not get caught again to these highly manipulated stocks. 
Most shares bought low was dumped again after clearing board for a short time last week.
Kratoes doesn't know anything other than 3 English words

Pump Dump Manipulation

What an idiot  Very Happy

Any one doesn't care about your posts bro

Riz123 likes this post

Surajmp


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Clc this time will hit 100 sure

Riz123 likes this post

blindhog


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

LOLC Proxy accounts and Barbie girls Will come back COMMERCIAL LEASING & FINANCE PLC (CLC.N0000) - Page 2 1f600

RAVI1980 likes this post

Captain


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

blindhog wrote:LOLC Proxy accounts and Barbie girls Will come back COMMERCIAL LEASING & FINANCE PLC (CLC.N0000) - Page 2 1f600
No need additional promotions still collection time is on if buy clc you can have more good shares of lofc

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

blindhog wrote:LOLC Proxy accounts and Barbie girls Will come back COMMERCIAL LEASING & FINANCE PLC (CLC.N0000) - Page 2 1f600
Girls  Twisted Evil

blindhog


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Will Master unload Dog shit again at 60-70 Levels?

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya
Moderator
Moderator

Thushara Ayya wrote:
Captain wrote:
Surajmp wrote:This time clc will touch ATH before lofc amalagation
As I mention earlier clc on the move and collections for giving good ratio... since ratio is deciding based on market value 

If you buy clc any way you will have good fundamental stock which is lofc

We can see some bull run may be massive in this month while ASPI reach its highier.

Yes, Huge collection on last 3 days.... Very short term it will hit 45 according to my analysis....

It will cross 45 tomorrow....

Riz123 likes this post

Riz123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Thushara Ayya wrote:
Thushara Ayya wrote:
Captain wrote:
Surajmp wrote:This time clc will touch ATH before lofc amalagation
As I mention earlier clc on the move and collections for giving good ratio... since ratio is deciding based on market value 

If you buy clc any way you will have good fundamental stock which is lofc

We can see some bull run may be massive in this month while ASPI reach its highier.

Yes, Huge collection on last 3 days.... Very short term it will hit 45 according to my analysis....

It will cross 45 tomorrow....
CLC will clear the board for another two three days

nish84


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

CLC & SFL 🚀📈🚀👌

Kratos


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Enjoy the ride until you get stuck up high. Then cry.

Riz123, nish84 and Surajmp dislike this post

PhilT

PhilT
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Kratos wrote:Enjoy the ride until you get stuck up high. Then cry.
Let's play this game Kratos.

Riz123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Kratos wrote:Enjoy the ride until you get stuck up high. Then cry.
You don't have to cry if you buy low; in fact, if we asked you to purchase low at these levels, you would refuse because you are pessimistic.
Many promoters may advise you to buy when the stock reaches 150 levels, and you will buy and cry. To profit from the stock market, you must be astute.
I believe you are a pessimist, and this is not the right place for you, therefore put your money in a fixed deposit and relax. that's good  for everyone

stockchaser


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Riz123 wrote:
Kratos wrote:Enjoy the ride until you get stuck up high. Then cry.
You don't have to cry if you buy low; in fact, if we asked you to purchase low at these levels, you would refuse because you are pessimistic.
Many promoters may advise you to buy when the stock reaches 150 levels, and you will buy and cry. To profit from the stock market, you must be astute.
I believe you are a pessimist, and this is not the right place for you, therefore put your money in a fixed deposit and relax. that's good  for everyone
No one are babies to cry here .. Karoto bulshit you don't have to make stupid remarks like this .. keep you blady gob shut

Riz123 likes this post

Kratos


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

The caliber of people who invest in these type of stocks and then weep can be seen from the comments

stockchaser


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Kratos wrote:The caliber of people who invest in these type of stocks and then weep can be seen from the comments
The caliber of that particular person can be seen when he always talk about only two English words such as " Pump and Dump " Very Happy

Riz123 likes this post

Riz123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

stockchaser wrote:
Kratos wrote:The caliber of people who invest in these type of stocks and then weep can be seen from the comments
The caliber of that particular person can be seen when he always talk about only two English words such as " Pump and Dump " Very Happy
Well said, brother  Very Happy

stockchaser and Itzme like this post

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Kratos wrote:Enjoy the ride until you get stuck up high. Then cry.
Enter and Exit @ right time and price+ Enjoy and make profit by trading..... No babies no cry Wink

Riz123 and RAVI1980 like this post

Surajmp dislikes this post

Captain


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Beyondsenses wrote:
Kratos wrote:Enjoy the ride until you get stuck up high. Then cry.
Enter and Exit @ right time and price+ Enjoy and make profit by trading..... No babies no cry Wink
As per my analysis and based on qty traded arround 40 Mn above Rs. 30, this should test arround 50 to 60 levels soon.. be alert once market recovered board will clear again

Riz123 likes this post

Surajmp


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Captain wrote:
Beyondsenses wrote:
Kratos wrote:Enjoy the ride until you get stuck up high. Then cry.
Enter and Exit @ right time and price+ Enjoy and make profit by trading..... No babies no cry Wink
As per my analysis and based on qty traded arround   40 Mn above Rs. 30, this should test arround 50 to 60 levels soon.. be alert once market recovered board will clear again
Definitely.if market recover tomorrow it board will clear again.i think clc should up above 78 its a loch transfer price.lofc should up above 38

Riz123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Captain wrote:
Beyondsenses wrote:
Kratos wrote:Enjoy the ride until you get stuck up high. Then cry.
Enter and Exit @ right time and price+ Enjoy and make profit by trading..... No babies no cry Wink
As per my analysis and based on qty traded arround   40 Mn above Rs. 30, this should test arround 50 to 60 levels soon.. be alert once market recovered board will clear again
Agreed

Kratos


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Is it a coincidence that the pump suddenly happened after the recent announcement of the minimum holding requirement.

Similar to last Nov the pump will result in a sudden release of shares to increase public holding which happened last time.

Best to get in make quick money and get out before you get stuck at the top.

Captain


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Kratos wrote:Is it a coincidence that the pump suddenly happened after the recent announcement of the minimum holding requirement.

Similar to last Nov the pump will result in a sudden release of shares to increase public holding which happened last time.

Best to get in make quick money and get out before you get stuck at the top.

Good advice man

But finding the upper price limit is very dificult task

Can advice us on that point correctly

Then i will suggests you as admin here

Riz123 likes this post

Kratos


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Best to book profits if you have any.
Seems like pump is over along with the release of the news.
Both LOFC and CLC will go to sleep again for some time.

Itzme


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Kratos wrote:Best to book profits if you have any.
Seems like pump is over along with the release of the news.
Both LOFC and CLC will go to sleep again for some time.

Bro - there are other words in English language apart from PUMP and DUMP.

Riz123 and Surajmp like this post

stockchaser


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Itzme wrote:
Kratos wrote:Best to book profits if you have any.
Seems like pump is over along with the release of the news.
Both LOFC and CLC will go to sleep again for some time.

Bro - there are other words in English language apart from PUMP and DUMP.
Who listens this Kratos fool .. ??? Is he at least a human being? I don't think so

Riz123 and Itzme like this post

IDK


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

nxt week onwards CLC will pump along with LOFC, fundamentals getting stronger with the results..
will consolidate around 55 ...
NOT a buy/sell recommendation

Riz123 likes this post

Equity Win


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

IDK wrote:nxt week onwards CLC will pump along with LOFC, fundamentals getting stronger with the results..
will consolidate around 55 ...
NOT a buy/sell recommendation

slowly collection going on, what happening.  Arrow Arrow Arrow

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

NIFL is the only hope for CLC next run Rolling Eyes

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum