- Says upside risks include faster-than-expected tourism recovery and stronger-than-projected FDI inflows
- Post-Article IV Consultation says SL’s outlook subject to large uncertainties with risks tilted to the downside
- Stresses economic outlook constrained by debt overhang with public debt rising to unsustainable levels; persistently large fiscal and balance-of-payments financing needs
- Reveals GDP growth negatively affected by impact of the FX shortage and macroeconomic imbalances on economic activities and business confidence
- Commends prompt policy response and successful vaccination drive to contain COVID spread
Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..
All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.