FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTS

Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

HAPUGASTENNE PLANTATIONS PLC (HAPU.N0000) Vote_lcap16%HAPUGASTENNE PLANTATIONS PLC (HAPU.N0000) Vote_rcap 16% [ 43 ]
HAPUGASTENNE PLANTATIONS PLC (HAPU.N0000) Vote_lcap21%HAPUGASTENNE PLANTATIONS PLC (HAPU.N0000) Vote_rcap 21% [ 57 ]
HAPUGASTENNE PLANTATIONS PLC (HAPU.N0000) Vote_lcap30%HAPUGASTENNE PLANTATIONS PLC (HAPU.N0000) Vote_rcap 30% [ 83 ]
HAPUGASTENNE PLANTATIONS PLC (HAPU.N0000) Vote_lcap34%HAPUGASTENNE PLANTATIONS PLC (HAPU.N0000) Vote_rcap 34% [ 93 ]

Total Votes : 276

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» Sri Lanka bond yields extend fall on DDR comments
by K.R Yesterday at 6:12 pm

» The rupee was now ‘heavily undervalued’ based on fundamentals - Central Bank Governor Nandalal Weerasinghe
by K.R Yesterday at 3:02 pm

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Riz123 Yesterday at 1:45 pm

» CIC going to next level
by suku502 Yesterday at 12:13 pm

» PMB/PLC/PINS
by K.R Yesterday at 12:03 pm

» What will happen tomorrow?
by K.R Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:56 am

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by ErangaDS Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:34 pm

» KZOO.N SHAW WALLACE INVESTMENTS PLC TP 10/
by cheetah Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:16 am

» SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000)
by ErangaDS Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:53 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM (SLTL.N0000) - Reawakening the Giant
by Equity Win Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:10 pm

» EXTERMINATORS PLC (EXT.N0000)
by ErangaDS Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:35 am

» Focus on Government controlled entities
by K.R Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:45 am

» Singapore based Kreate Design to invest USD 1 Billion to Colombo Lotus Tower
by K.R Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:40 pm

» China working with other lenders on ‘easing’ Sri Lanka debt
by K.R Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:31 pm

» Billionaire owned listed companies faces insolvency issues in Sri Lanka
by God Father Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:11 am

» Wahts going on with Expo
by sanjayaK Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:23 pm

» REGULATORS - DUTY OF CARE
by God Father Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:47 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by K.R Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:03 pm

» LANKA HOSPITAL + SRI LANKA TELECOM + HOUSING DEVELOPMENT COOPERATION
by nish84 Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:29 pm

» SEYLAN DEVELOPMENTS PLC (CSD.N0000)
by Thushara Ayya Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:16 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » HAPUGASTENNE PLANTATIONS PLC (HAPU.N0000)

HAPUGASTENNE PLANTATIONS PLC (HAPU.N0000)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cheetah


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

One of the most undervalued plantation stocks that trade compared with other plantation counters belons to Brown’s group.
They produce Both Tea and Rubber which stabilize their future earnings.
 
Current Market Price = 60
NAV = 84.5
EPS for 1st quarter = 7.52 
Estimated EPS Annualized =  Rs 30  (7.52*4)
P/E = 60/30 = 2
According to sectors P/E, Most of the plantation company trade above 3time PE.This should trade above Rs.120

God Father likes this post

cheetah


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

HAPUGASTENNE PLANTATIONS PLC (HAPU.N0000) Tea10

https://teasrilanka.org/tea-prices

Check the AVG tea auction price changes. August month is the highest Tea auction prices of some estate. So still have a chance to go further plantation companies. Analyze which stocks are not moved highly and undervalued ones.

cheetah


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

HAPUGASTENNE PLANTATIONS PLC (HAPU.N0000) Tea_210

https://teasrilanka.org/tea-prices

August month tea avg auction price released. It reached to rs 1508. There are some estate their prices are above rs1700. So next quarter result of planation company will be huge. So try to buy undervalued plantation stock.

cheetah


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

HAPUGASTENNE PLANTATIONS PLC (HAPU.N0000) Hapu_p10

cheetah


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

HAPUGASTENNE PLANTATIONS PLC (HAPU.N0000) Screen10

Good volume traded last week at 58 -62. This week 70 will touch

Dilshan2020


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

this will fly towards 3digits as per todays trading.. target can achieve

cheetah


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Dilshan2020 wrote:this will fly towards 3digits as per todays trading.. target can achieve
yes, Already achieved 70, By Friday this will hit 80 . Still undervalued NAV is 85. I am pretty much sure, For 2nd quarter they will earn 10 rs EPS, we will see what will happen.

cheetah


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

cheetah wrote:
Dilshan2020 wrote:this will fly towards 3digits as per todays trading.. target can achieve
yes, Already achieved 70, By Friday this will hit 80 . Still undervalued NAV is 85. I am pretty much sure, For 2nd quarter they will earn 10 rs EPS, we will see what will happen.


Good Collection happened today. Due to Public floating share % is very low , Share price will move faster. Same patter happened to Tea smallholder company, This month will be the highest tea auction price is occurring.  Some Tea estate their tea price is between 1500 - 1700 . Try to buy fundamental strong company. Low NAV than Market value and highest EPS.

cheetah


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

cheetah wrote:
cheetah wrote:
Dilshan2020 wrote:this will fly towards 3digits as per todays trading.. target can achieve
yes, Already achieved 70, By Friday this will hit 80 . Still undervalued NAV is 85. I am pretty much sure, For 2nd quarter they will earn 10 rs EPS, we will see what will happen.


Good Collection happened today. Due to Public floating share % is very low , Share price will move faster. Same patter happened to Tea smallholder company, This month will be the highest tea auction price is occurring.  Some Tea estate their tea price is between 1500 - 1700 . Try to buy fundamental strong company. Low NAV than Market value and highest EPS.



HAPUGASTENNE PLANTATIONS PLC (HAPU.N0000) Tea_310

September Tea avg auction price updated

https://teasrilanka.org/tea-prices

See what will happen to tea companies HAPUGASTENNE PLANTATIONS PLC (HAPU.N0000) 1f60d

Dilshan2020


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

HAPU very strong in this price levels
on the way to 140+
All time high tea prices will reflect in the quarter reports.. Targets will be revised upward for tea counters

Dilshan2020


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

EPS 10+

Dilshan2020


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

selling are drying... bull moment

cheetah


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Currently market is in oversold situation. Good time to buy shares at bargain price. Plantation is the best sector now. Specially tea sectors earning is the best . 2nd quarter Financial statement will be published soon, Eye on planation companies specially undervalued one and high earning

Stockbull

Stockbull
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

cheetah wrote:Currently market is in oversold situation. Good time to buy shares at bargain price. Plantation is the best sector now. Specially tea sectors earning is the best . 2nd quarter Financial statement will be published soon, Eye on planation companies specially undervalued one and high earning
Yes....
Plantations will lead this rally.. now at good prices to buy
keep eye on HPL, KAHA, HAPU along with other value counters

Stockbull

Stockbull
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

cheetah wrote:One of the most undervalued plantation stocks that trade compared with other plantation counters belons to Brown’s group.
They produce Both Tea and Rubber which stabilize their future earnings.
 
Current Market Price = 60
NAV = 84.5
EPS for 1st quarter = 7.52 
Estimated EPS Annualized =  Rs 30  (7.52*4)
P/E = 60/30 = 2
According to sectors P/E, Most of the plantation company trade above 3time PE.This should trade above Rs.120
Current Market Price = 60  (now 63)
NAV = 84.5 (now 92.97)
EPS for 1st quarter = 7.52 (2nd quarter 8.40)- even without fertilizer Very Happy
Estimated EPS Annualized =  Rs 30  (7.52*4)  
P/E = 60/30 = 2  (NOW PE BELOW 2)


Hapu EPS growing.. Thanks for your earlier analysis and I bought accordingly.
Logway to go HAPU HAPUGASTENNE PLANTATIONS PLC (HAPU.N0000) 1f37b 

Dilshan2020


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Stockbull wrote:
cheetah wrote:One of the most undervalued plantation stocks that trade compared with other plantation counters belons to Brown’s group.
They produce Both Tea and Rubber which stabilize their future earnings.
 
Current Market Price = 60
NAV = 84.5
EPS for 1st quarter = 7.52 
Estimated EPS Annualized =  Rs 30  (7.52*4)
P/E = 60/30 = 2
According to sectors P/E, Most of the plantation company trade above 3time PE.This should trade above Rs.120
Current Market Price = 60  (now 63)
NAV = 84.5 (now 92.97)
EPS for 1st quarter = 7.52 (2nd quarter 8.40)- even without fertilizer Very Happy
Estimated EPS Annualized =  Rs 30  (7.52*4)  
P/E = 60/30 = 2  (NOW PE BELOW 2)


Hapu EPS growing.. Thanks for your earlier analysis and I bought accordingly.
Logway to go HAPU HAPUGASTENNE PLANTATIONS PLC (HAPU.N0000) 1f37b 
The best results, 125+ share

God Father likes this post

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum