FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by Eranga87 Today at 1:54 am

» CSE - The World's best performer!
by madukp Today at 1:31 am

» IS it right time to stick to warren buffett's most famous saying ???
by kasun_gimhana Today at 12:36 am

» TRUE VALUE OF LANKA ALUMINUM INDUSTRY (LALU)
by Wolf86 Yesterday at 10:33 pm

» EBCR group of companies
by Wolf86 Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by Promoney Yesterday at 7:29 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Yesterday at 6:58 pm

» Use the Ten Principles of Value Investing to spot value stocks in the oversold market
by EquityChamp Yesterday at 5:44 pm

» HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 4:22 pm

» Investor sentiment - will there ever be a recovery?
by xhunter Yesterday at 4:19 pm

» The strong learn to hang in there and keep bouncing back until they win. Stock market for beginners
by Asoka Samarakone Yesterday at 4:04 pm

» Everybody talks about huge selling. That means there are buyers in the market to buy these shares. Stock market for beginners
by samaritan Yesterday at 4:00 pm

» SHOESHINE BOYS!
by Bakkabwoi Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» CSE - Market status
by stockie Yesterday at 1:06 pm

» Guardian Investment Trust (GUAR) could Sky Rocket
by RJ1010 Yesterday at 9:41 am

» CB to continue the current accommodative monetary policy stance
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:18 am

» PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000)
by vijay singh Yesterday at 2:26 am

» Maharaja's Advice
by madukp Yesterday at 1:17 am

» Millennial Capital Youtube Channel
by MillennialC Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:54 pm

» Personal Loans in Sri Lanka from Hatton National Bank
by onenine87 Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:34 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » Authorities Must Act Now

Authorities Must Act Now

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Authorities Must Act Now Empty Authorities Must Act Now Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:46 pm

Universalgoal


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
same like they putting rules when the market over value they must act when market crash rather than getting salaries doing nothing

2Authorities Must Act Now Empty Re: Authorities Must Act Now Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:03 pm

manula


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Universalgoal wrote:same like they putting rules when the market over value they must act when market crash rather than getting salaries doing nothing

Yes.. I am fully agree with you Very Happy

3Authorities Must Act Now Empty Re: Authorities Must Act Now Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:30 am

UKboy

UKboy
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@manula wrote:
@Universalgoal wrote:same like they putting rules when the market over value they must act when market crash rather than getting salaries doing nothing

Yes.. I am fully agree with you Very Happy

Shocked

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Bit old topics but it may still have a point.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t6583-can-you-please-stop-blaming-against-regulators-and-manipulators

&

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t874-greedy-investors-will-spoil-the-market-soon

4Authorities Must Act Now Empty Re: Authorities Must Act Now Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:55 am

Paypal


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Yes, They have to do something against this falling market, Other wise our pension funds also at a risk, As I remember they bought SPEN @ 200+ and now it is traded with 50% discount, they also bought GRAN @ 200+ & now it is traded with more than 100% discount. Question

5Authorities Must Act Now Empty Re: Authorities Must Act Now Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:19 am

madurajithp


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Yup, this is really bad Crying or Very sad

6Authorities Must Act Now Empty Re: Authorities Must Act Now Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:37 am

cseradar


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Regulators are interested and active when the market goes up... They are all there to pull the leg... When the market goes down they're silent. I think they are happy when the market goes down.... (Only we are unhappy)

7Authorities Must Act Now Empty Re: Authorities Must Act Now Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:42 am

sapumal


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
When their high end clients collected enough stocks, they will cut the December credits

8Authorities Must Act Now Empty Re: Authorities Must Act Now Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:50 am

Child

Child
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Yeh...........

Now too late to awake b.cos sun is almost arose.
But Still policy makers are sleeping.......!

9Authorities Must Act Now Empty Re: Authorities Must Act Now Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:05 pm

Tiger

Tiger
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
This is just what happens when all artificial effects are removed from the market. Market will stabilize at the justifiable levels, any artificial intervention will be detrimental to the long term health of the market as well as overall economy.

10Authorities Must Act Now Empty Re: Authorities Must Act Now Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:34 pm

rijayasooriya

rijayasooriya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sapumal wrote:When their high end clients collected enough stocks, they will cut the December credits
Exactly...They tried to do it earlier but they failed but now they are succeeding.

11Authorities Must Act Now Empty Re: Authorities Must Act Now Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:30 pm

Universalgoal


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Tubal (one genliment in this forum) sent me a private message saying this is not a crash but i would like to tell him our money crash (our money crash mean mrket crash)

any way thank you for your private message a u working at C - - or S--

12Authorities Must Act Now Empty Re: Authorities Must Act Now Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:45 pm

UKboy

UKboy
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Universalgoal wrote:Tubal (one genliment in this forum) sent me a private message saying this is not a crash but i would like to tell him our money crash (our money crash mean mrket crash)

any way thank you for your private message a u working at C - - or S--

Tubal is one of the best straight talking people I have met in this forum.
I think this forum missed him more than he misses the forum.

13Authorities Must Act Now Empty Re: Authorities Must Act Now Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:53 pm

Tiger

Tiger
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
I believe that many members are deserved to be wiped out from the market.

14Authorities Must Act Now Empty Re: Authorities Must Act Now Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:47 am

manula


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@UKboy wrote:
@manula wrote:
@Universalgoal wrote:same like they putting rules when the market over value they must act when market crash rather than getting salaries doing nothing

Yes.. I am fully agree with you Very Happy

Shocked

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Bit old topics but it may still have a point.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t6583-can-you-please-stop-blaming-against-regulators-and-manipulators

&

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t874-greedy-investors-will-spoil-the-market-soon

Not all the shares are manipulated. For example I have lot of FLCH brought around 3.70.. Is it over valvue price??Not Fundamental?? but now it is on 3.40.. Same way RICH i brought for 10.30 (average) but now it is 10.00... So not all shares are manipulated and made price high.. I know this shares are sound and will get a good return in long term, but the way market falling down about the futrue will be a question...(same time worried no enough cash to buy some more)

15Authorities Must Act Now Empty Re: Authorities Must Act Now Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:59 am

Kumar

Kumar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Universalgoal wrote:same like they putting rules when the market over value they must act when market crash rather than getting salaries doing nothing


Don't you feel that this is a chidish question?
Do you think this post is necessary?

16Authorities Must Act Now Empty Re: Authorities Must Act Now Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:29 am

UKboy

UKboy
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@manula wrote:
@UKboy wrote:
@manula wrote:
@Universalgoal wrote:same like they putting rules when the market over value they must act when market crash rather than getting salaries doing nothing

Yes.. I am fully agree with you Very Happy

Shocked

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Bit old topics but it may still have a point.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t6583-can-you-please-stop-blaming-against-regulators-and-manipulators

&

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t874-greedy-investors-will-spoil-the-market-soon

Not all the shares are manipulated. For example I have lot of FLCH brought around 3.70.. Is it over valvue price??Not Fundamental?? but now it is on 3.40.. Same way RICH i brought for 10.30 (average) but now it is 10.00... So not all shares are manipulated and made price high.. I know this shares are sound and will get a good return in long term, but the way market falling down about the futrue will be a question...(same time worried no enough cash to buy some more)

If you can check where the FLCH & RICH main income is coming from, you can realise why its coming down faster than the rest of the shares. You can see how fast plantation section shares are coming down. None of the plantation sector shares was subjected to main line manipulation.

17Authorities Must Act Now Empty Re: Authorities Must Act Now Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:54 am

manula


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@UKboy wrote:
@manula wrote:
@UKboy wrote:
@manula wrote:
@Universalgoal wrote:same like they putting rules when the market over value they must act when market crash rather than getting salaries doing nothing

Yes.. I am fully agree with you Very Happy

Shocked

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Bit old topics but it may still have a point.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t6583-can-you-please-stop-blaming-against-regulators-and-manipulators

&

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t874-greedy-investors-will-spoil-the-market-soon

Not all the shares are manipulated. For example I have lot of FLCH brought around 3.70.. Is it over valvue price??Not Fundamental?? but now it is on 3.40.. Same way RICH i brought for 10.30 (average) but now it is 10.00... So not all shares are manipulated and made price high.. I know this shares are sound and will get a good return in long term, but the way market falling down about the futrue will be a question...(same time worried no enough cash to buy some more)

If you can check where the FLCH & RICH main income is coming from, you can realise why its coming down faster than the rest of the shares. You can see how fast plantation section shares are coming down. None of the plantation sector shares was subjected to main line manipulation.

yes.. surely it will be a one reason...only I want to empashis is all the shares are not manipulated and there are many good counters in the market.. but not only manipulated shares.. all other shares suddnenly fall down in SAME TIME.. must be different reasons ..but all falling together.. due to world crisis or so on??? foreigin investors ??

18Authorities Must Act Now Empty Re: Authorities Must Act Now Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:24 pm

econ

econ
Global Moderator
I heard they already sacked milik cadar guy.. but that lady (political appointee) is still in the office.

19Authorities Must Act Now Empty Re: Authorities Must Act Now Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:24 pm

manula


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@econ wrote:I heard they already sacked milik cadar guy.. but that lady (political appointee) is still in the office.

I also heard. This must be a major reason. Same time i heard one big person taking all the money he invest in the market . I am not ure it is correct or not.. only saw in the lankaenews.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum