We will some day, some time, some point get caught for violating the seat belt law and you may be needing some robust and sustainable replies to avoid a fine.
Lets have a list of smart replies prepared to help out those poor investors with heavy losses to avert more financial losses.
1. Ralahamy, I have still not got used to putting on the seat belt.
2. Sir, do you have children? Then you will understand that when a child is asked to strap them selves with a seat belt, they will take time to listen! Please understand that.
3. Sir, the agents removed the seat belt prior to selling the car to me. I searched the whole of panchikawatte for a replacement and could not find a fitting one!
4. Sir, the seat belt fitted by the car manufacturer is too small for me!. Please excuse.
5. Ralahamy, this is my first offence, please excuse me.
Last edited by Rocky on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addition)