FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by thankrishan Today at 1:34 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by Biggy Yesterday at 12:09 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by LAMDA Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:58 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

TAFL undervalued ?

+8
bakapandithaya
Rajitha
sharmz
smallville
Slstock
Rajaraam
Kumar
natsume
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TAFL undervalued ? Empty TAFL undervalued ? Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:16 pm

natsume

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

guys i have an idea to buy some TAFL shares between 98.00-100.00 level ,is it worth to buy @ this level or should i wait further? Yearning your valuable ideas.........

Last edited by rijayasooriya on Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Shorten the topic.)

2TAFL undervalued ? Empty Re: TAFL undervalued ? Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:31 pm

Kumar

Kumar
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

As at 30/09/2011
NAV 22.89
EPS for the last 9 months 5.21.
If you check their last 4 years accounts, this price is over valued to me.
Those who are pushing poultry shares will disagree with me.

3TAFL undervalued ? Empty Re: TAFL undervalued ? Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:35 pm

Rajaraam

Vice President - Equity Analytics

Kumar, , I too agree with you. But the thing is price of a share is not only funtion two factors.Look at HDFC or Morision. Or Harischandra.(many other similar counters are there )What do you think?

4TAFL undervalued ? Empty Re: TAFL undervalued ? Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:02 am

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics

With current earnings TAFL is still bordering overvaluedness. But remember DEC quarter is the usually the best for these kind of companies due to festivity. If they record around Rs 4 EPS then the current value if justified. If not it will not be. Only time will tell.
For poultry companies BFL is still the leader with account balances and strength of the company.

I do not wish make this a Poultry share argument as I know there are lovers and haters . I am merely pointing facts without regard to emotions.

Rajaraam wrote:Kumar, , I too agree with you. But the thing is price of a share is not only funtion two factors.Look at HDFC or Morision. Or Harischandra.(many other similar counters are there )What do you think?

Correct.

HDFC might be one of the most overvalued BANk shares now. But when know why it went this high. Still it holding the current value though financials are not even close to justify it.

MORI as good NAV and decent EPS comparatively.

5TAFL undervalued ? Empty Re: TAFL undervalued ? Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:01 am

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Usually till 2009, quarter ended September had been bringing th highest earnings for poultry companies, then from 2010 I saw a divergence and December ending quater sprung up with increased revenue.. It might continue this year too..

In global markets, poultry is a favourite item due to being an important part of life.. though cyclical in nature, we cant actually forget these companies.

TAFL's accumulated losses are going down and by 2012 they'll be in a position to provide a dividend if all goes well.

TAFL's issued shares and public holding is less hence there's a chance of a run when the market is up..

When shares like RGEM, CLND, HVA at a mountain high, why should we worry TAFL below 100?

I'd give this a short term price increase of 10% min for the time being. Andif they do well in December qtr as well, I think a price of 20 could aslo be justifiable on future value of this counter as there's still potential for revenue growth..

Taking NAVS of a company in poultry sector, you cannot come to a conclution whether its over/undervalued, the reletive PE with market PE of the sector to be evaluated properly for a justification and then the favourable economic environment of the country too an equally vital factor for a company to grow..

Bu keep in mind, there are a number of ppl who bought this above 130 waiting to sell Wink

6TAFL undervalued ? Empty collect gran Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:00 pm

sharmz

Stock Trader

Can some one tell me if it is advisable collect shares of Gran, TAFl at the present prices.

7TAFL undervalued ? Empty Re: TAFL undervalued ? Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:02 am

Rajitha

Rajitha
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Nice to see some intermediate views!
Once upon a time all the people in the site including people in here were soo madly in love they never wanted to hear anything against them!
o.O how i remember the people here saying it might be overvalued at Rs 100 said it is way way attractive a t Rs 175!

How the times have changed although no major change in the company!

8TAFL undervalued ? Empty Re: TAFL undervalued ? Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:42 pm

Slstock

Slstock

Rajitha wrote: Nice to see some intermediate views!
Once upon a time all the people in the site including people in here were soo madly in love they never wanted to hear anything against them!
o.O how i remember the people here saying it might be overvalued at Rs 100 said it is way way attractive a t Rs 175!

How the times have changed although no major change in the company!

Rajitha,

I do not know how many of others will respond to you but I choose to. You keep slandering people again and again without letting go of redundant old matters and without realizing that people make mistakes INCLUDING YOURSELF.
NO ONE IS PERFECT.

You keep vengence in your mind. This is not a good habit.

I am usually a reasonable person who always enjoy a decent but fair arguments . You should know that too as per our discussions.
Hope you remember the long discussion and PMs we had about TAFL/GRAN in March. I though it was over after pages and pages of discussions. But you suddenly come to forum again and bring up dead past issues also dragging people into it.

You are NOT BEING FAIR.

I hope others including Smallville will state their opinion here on your comment.

We all know you are poultry sector hater and also hate people who talk about it even. We also know you are adament plantation lover

1) Yes first I admit that I and many others in the forum were having faith in GRAN previously. I still do in the long term due so much
of factors we discussed before. If GRAN/TAFL reports good results in December this is going to have another run at some point.

Look at crap that trades is with no NAV and no Eps . Is GRAN with decent balance sheets ( better than TAFL) and a known business that bad to condemn. There is a maize importation issue at hand due to government taxes and local maize harvest. So their COS is higher than last year.

Also it if the market is further bearish TAFL,GRAN and all other shares can go down. So be careful newcomers

Many of us showed interest in GRAN when
a) GRAN profits was at its peak after last december before march 11 quarter results release
b) there was lot of investor momentum at that time
c) EPF , Laugf and others HNWI bought over Rs 200-250
d) GRAN dropped from Rs 258 to Rs 160-170 short time making it attractive at that time
e) we did not have INSIDER INFO to know that the next quarter , poultry companies was hitting a crisis.

f) anyway if one was so concerned about losses what about the 2 runs which GRAN/TAFL went back to RS 160s.
Two opportunities were there to get rid of GRAN/TAFL if one was worried.

i) One run was from rs 130s - Rs 160s
ii) 2nd run from Rs 80s to 160s

After showing bad results the prices start dropping.
Why is this a surprise to you. Does this not happen to ALL shares from time to time. Not only poultry companies ??
Now they are report profits again.

What about your favorite KGAL which was trading at Rs 280 and you had faith for it to go up further. How much it is now. Rs 116.
Loss is around 60-70%. Btw I still hold part of my KGAL faithfully. I even bought more recently.

What about LDEV you said was good price around 80s ( before rights ) saying it has potential to gain 100% profit. Now Rs 16. If a new comer bought in the 80s and even subscribed to all its rights, the loss will be closer to 45%

GRAN loss from Rs 165 to Rs 100 is only 40%

Why is this complain.
We ( at least I did not) blame or insulted you like you like to do when your picks lost over 50% value.

I am sorry I had to say all these. But you never learn. You choose to occasionally come into the forum and saying smarty
pant things while dragging other into your conversations. The newcomers does not know history.

If you pick unnecessary things from past ( which is irrelavent now) and attack people, expect to get a response and re-taliation.

My last plea to you :

Understand that

1) No one can predit market 100% accurately
2) we all make mistakes ( including you and me) and as good investors we need to learn from them
3) non of us are superior than others
4) Long term and short term investment strategies are different. ( we find dime to a dozen traders,gambler and short term player at CSE so they won;t even understand when we talk long term. )

Most importantly let us talk about current crisis and the pain we are in without unneccesarily dragging old issues back. Okay Rajitha.

Hope you take time to READ what I said and be reasonable.

Last edited by slstock on Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:17 pm; edited 3 times in total

9TAFL undervalued ? Empty Re: TAFL undervalued ? Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:47 pm

Slstock

Slstock

Request to all members:

Please let us not mix belief and emotions on share discussions.
Share is a Share. Depending on your belief it might be unethical invest in certain shares.

You have all the right to say your opinion if you do not like a share. Also If you do not like it you do not have to invest in it .
But no one has a right to abuse others just because they might not agree with your belief. If you want to convince them, do it politely and constructively.

I am not asking anybody to buy TAFl/GRAN/BFL . . It is your call.

10TAFL undervalued ? Empty Re: TAFL undervalued ? Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:26 pm

bakapandithaya

bakapandithaya

slstock wrote:Request to all members:

Share is a Share. Depending on your belief it might be unethical invest in certain shares.

You have all the right to say your opinion if you do not like a share. Also If you do not like it you do not have to invest in it .
But no one has a right to abuse others just because they might not agree with your belief. If you want to convince them, do it politely and constructively.

Well said bro

11TAFL undervalued ? Empty Re: TAFL undervalued ? Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:37 pm

Rajitha

Rajitha

Hi i never mentioned your name or said anything bad about you! All I said was it was funny how people and the openion of this forum changes completely up side down!

As far as I can remeber I did not have even 2 people ehre to back me up when I said about the poultry stocks disaster when a huge campaign to promote poultry stokes were going on! They were calling about huge rallies and people including moderators showing EPS of these companies by multiplying their December quarter results!
Those days all I got was huge negative rep for posting truth and showing what is going to happen in a very short time! But as I can see now people here are a bit more mature and some more opinions than what the some promoters say!

For new combers here is a recap what we are talking about as time went on!
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t370-paultry-stocks-bfl-gran-tafl?highlight=gran
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t131-still-chance-for-bfl-tafl-and-gran?highlight=gran
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t2868-gran-labai-labai?highlight=gran
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t3487p50-gran-tafl-1q2011-results-out-on-cse-website?highlight=gran
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t4877-gran-what-s-happening?highlight=gran

funny reads indeed! I just linked all the posts I have made regarding these as time has gone by!

12TAFL undervalued ? Empty Re: TAFL undervalued ? Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:49 pm

Slstock

Slstock

Rajitha wrote:

As far as I can remeber I did not have even 2 people ehre to back me up when I said about the poultry stocks disaster when a huge campaign to promote poultry stokes were going on! They were calling about huge rallies and people including moderators showing EPS of these companies by multiplying their December quarter results!
Those days all I got was huge negative rep for posting truth and showing what is going to happen in a very short time! But as I can see now people here are a bit more mature and some more opinions than what the some promoters say!

I like to give recognition when due. Yes Rajitha in all fairness you did warn about the down trend of poultry when they were in Rs 160s-170s. I have acknowledged that in the past too.

Then it came to Rr 130 and ran back to Rs 160. Then crashed to rs 80s and ran to Rs 160s. Now at Rs 100.

Last edited by slstock on Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

13TAFL undervalued ? Empty Re: TAFL undervalued ? Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:06 pm

swan03

slstock wrote:Request to all members:

Agree.

14TAFL undervalued ? Empty Re: TAFL undervalued ? Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:31 pm

smallville

smallville

Rajitha wrote: people including moderators showing EPS of these companies by multiplying their December quarter results!

First to start with, I remember as yesterday even that moderator specifically mentioned before his argument that taking December qtr EPS result and multiplying that is not the best to begin with.. But also I remember that u had a bad reading comprehension issue at that time and over n over stated the same thing several times to mock the moderator when there's nothing wrong in his statement.. After realising that's being ur attitude, the mod had to say something like "U can take a horse to a lake but u can never make it drink..."

Then again I was happy to see ur back in forum after some vacation and yet I'm sad to see that u've not changed a bit.. Ur the same arrogant Rajitha that we see over n over again..U value ur opinion only and treat others as crap..

OFC.. If some1 thinks that we're married to the shares that we talk time to time, he/she should be the biggest fool of all time in this forum..

We talk about shares, their potential and they might go the way we thought, might not too.. Does it mean that company is so boring and we're wrong? Hell NOOOOO...

Every company may at some point go on cyclical return turns that affect their revenue time to time. Anybody would love to see the companies grow their Revenue, PAT, then EPS Qtr to Qtr.. cuz that's an ideal copmany to invest to as well, but if we invest thinking that companies can magically grow these figures we're either insane or high cuz no company can do that..

There can be good times as well as bad times.. Ther can be favourite economic situations and bad situations.. So we should be so damn lucky to see the companies not making losses at these negative times..

I talked about Chicks as well as plantations with high expectations.. Both have failed me in my judgement but both have shown runs time to time and if any1 was wise enuf they could dispose at a low profit or even dared to hold some more time, could have the chance to sell with minimum loss..
Now see the prices of KGAL, AGAL, NAMU.. Are these prices justifiable?
Now see the prices of GRAN, TAFL, BFL..Are these prices justifiable?

Then again see the prices of NTB, DFCC, SEYB.. Are these prices justifiable?

We can only say the prices have fallen from the intrinstic values to a level we cannot even think of in our dreams
(OK.. some very brilliant guys are here who could accurately figure the market was going down, yet kept these counters in their portfolio looking for miracles and finnaly diposed making hefty losses so I'm not talking much about that. Then also there are ppl who come to forum every time the Chick companies reported lower results than our expectation and says "I said so" then disappear when plantations did bad

If we talk about only the plantations, they were hit badly.. so as chicken.. So as banks and other good sectors.. But companies that have shown losses, like RGEM has done well in share price appreciation..
Now if somebody comes up and says we should invest in RGEM like companies all I have to say is.. pls go ahead.. as I didnt say so Wink

If someone with CSE experience for 1-2 years try to advice a 10 year exp investor and teaches him how to do share trading, I may find it very interesting cuz sometimes exp values more than techs or fundamental knowledge..

Last but not least, we should develop a habit of respecting the ideas of others as well.. And if we can't we should not come up and show that we're idiots who dont listen to any1 than our selves.. If ur strategy works for u, practice it..But dont deprive others cuz they dont see it as u..
We need diverse ideas and thinking for us to see things in other's shoes.. If u cant admit it. Just omit it..

15TAFL undervalued ? Empty Re: TAFL undervalued ? Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:02 pm

amilaela

amilaela
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

smallville wrote:
Rajitha wrote: people including moderators showing EPS of these companies by multiplying their December quarter results!

First to start with, I remember as yesterday even that moderator specifically mentioned before his argument that taking December qtr EPS result and multiplying that is not the best to begin with.. But also I remember that u had a bad reading comprehension issue at that time and over n over stated the same thing several times to mock the moderator when there's nothing wrong in his statement.. After realising that's being ur attitude, the mod had to say something like "U can take a horse to a lake but u can never make it drink..."

Then again I was happy to see ur back in forum after some vacation and yet I'm sad to see that u've not changed a bit.. Ur the same arrogant Rajitha that we see over n over again..U value ur opinion only and treat others as crap..

OFC.. If some1 thinks that we're married to the shares that we talk time to time, he/she should be the biggest fool of all time in this forum..

We talk about shares, their potential and they might go the way we thought, might not too.. Does it mean that company is so boring and we're wrong? Hell NOOOOO...

Every company may at some point go on cyclical return turns that affect their revenue time to time. Anybody would love to see the companies grow their Revenue, PAT, then EPS Qtr to Qtr.. cuz that's an ideal copmany to invest to as well, but if we invest thinking that companies can magically grow these figures we're either insane or high cuz no company can do that..

There can be good times as well as bad times.. Ther can be favourite economic situations and bad situations.. So we should be so damn lucky to see the companies not making losses at these negative times..

I talked about Chicks as well as plantations with high expectations.. Both have failed me in my judgement but both have shown runs time to time and if any1 was wise enuf they could dispose at a low profit or even dared to hold some more time, could have the chance to sell with minimum loss..
Now see the prices of KGAL, AGAL, NAMU.. Are these prices justifiable?
Now see the prices of GRAN, TAFL, BFL..Are these prices justifiable?

Then again see the prices of NTB, DFCC, SEYB.. Are these prices justifiable?

We can only say the prices have fallen from the intrinstic values to a level we cannot even think of in our dreams
(OK.. some very brilliant guys are here who could accurately figure the market was going down, yet kept these counters in their portfolio looking for miracles and finnaly diposed making hefty losses so I'm not talking much about that. Then also there are ppl who come to forum every time the Chick companies reported lower results than our expectation and says "I said so" then disappear when plantations did bad

If we talk about only the plantations, they were hit badly.. so as chicken.. So as banks and other good sectors.. But companies that have shown losses, like RGEM has done well in share price appreciation..
Now if somebody comes up and says we should invest in RGEM like companies all I have to say is.. pls go ahead.. as I didnt say so Wink

If someone with CSE experience for 1-2 years try to advice a 10 year exp investor and teaches him how to do share trading, I may find it very interesting cuz sometimes exp values more than techs or fundamental knowledge..

Last but not least, we should develop a habit of respecting the ideas of others as well.. And if we can't we should not come up and show that we're idiots who dont listen to any1 than our selves.. If ur strategy works for u, practice it..But dont deprive others cuz they dont see it as u..
We need diverse ideas and thinking for us to see things in other's shoes.. If u cant admit it. Just omit it..

thanks for your contribution.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001851586843

16TAFL undervalued ? Empty Re: TAFL undervalued ? Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:58 am

ABEST

TAFL is just move up, what you think,will it pass 100.00?

17TAFL undervalued ? Empty it always around 90 and 100. Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:47 pm

dis25

Stock Trader

yup it always around 90 and 100.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum