FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Investor Alert: Sri Lanka Stock Brokering Mafia Strongly Active!
by D.G.Dayaratne Today at 6:29 am

» Excellent Report pending From CTC (Keep eye on CTC )
by Dasun Maduwantha Today at 5:28 am

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Yesterday at 9:39 pm

» What are the key aspects of the Online Safety Act?
by God Father Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:35 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by Investment 1st Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:00 pm

» How to defeat Ranil Wickramasinghe at the next Presidential Elections
by empire Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:34 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ApolloCSE Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:35 am

» Why Foreign Sales have gone up during last few days
by D.G.Dayaratne Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:21 am

» Market Performance (2022-2024)
by D.G.Dayaratne Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:10 am

» Richard Pieris Exports PLC (REXP.N0000) future looks bleak!
by God Father Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:34 pm

» ANALYSIS: Sri Lanka Car Market 2024
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:14 am

» LOLC Group's stunning performance goes beyond numbers!
by samaritan Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:57 am

» RED ALERT!! from Richard Pieris and Company PLC
by ChooBoy Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:28 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in 2024
by God Father Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:29 am

» IPO Failures in Sri Lanka
by God Father Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:21 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:57 pm

» Treasury Bill is an option of Fixed income
by ResearchMan Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:31 pm

» CONSTRUCTION SECTOR
by Gaudente Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:40 pm

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Equity Win Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:14 pm

» CENTRAL FINANCE COMPANY PLC (CFIN.N0000)
by Gaudente Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:28 pm

» Natural Gas Faces Steep Decline
by ResearchMan Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:17 pm

» CSE geared into BULL mode
by deli Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:31 pm

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:30 am

» EXTERMINATORS PLC (EXT.N0000)
by K.R Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:28 pm

» Sri Lanka: Banking Sector Stability?
by God Father Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:35 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)



CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.


AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES

+153
ADVENTUS
Chula
DeepFreakingValue
Jacob1965
AmateurTrader001
MarketGema
madukp
Beyondsenses
Shivanthi_D
Equity Win
CSE--Leaks
J-CAT
MoneyLover
Wickyz
ChooBoy
StockGuru
Aubrey Perera
sharemarket
Jeremy
dsam
SHARK aka TAH
gagamini
wiser
yellow knife
Jiggysaurus
viper123
cseguide
dhanurrox
ajithg
rishanpossitive
jonta999
ethical.investor
balapas
bullet.11
ravi1
mahendra1
warrior
NZ BOY
sahan8896
intelligent1
deva1
chari
jonny
Prince
madhawa.h
Arena
Marketinvest
stockmania
Takecharge
notme
Barren Wuffete
m2_yapa
TheProfessional2013
WildBear
celtic tiger
stockboy
nimantha80
NaminiInduwara
MalakaDesmond
BandulaSM
malanp
Savantha Denipitiya
Fresher
wgsaman
sanju351
shan
kasun333
Dileepa
market bull
sriranga
Harry82
SRIAS
MarketWitch
sapumal
rmark
Kithsiri
Whitebull
ccsentha
LateTackle
prasadrmb
Storm
Kumar
mra
VISA
K.Haputantri
suja
stumpy
traderathome
hawklk
hunter
Redbulls
reez
Hanoifortune
bullrun
emrik
Rizmi
UKboy
snandasiri
gamaya
hariesha
Asoka Samarakone
FXX
nkuda
Leon
dcwal
Antonym
danjayanaada
2011_NewComer
aj
arrowms
Roboticfx
zen
Roshan Fernando
Ajith Rajapakse
krishaja
kav4
tompapa
Rajaraam
bePositive
deen
Aamiable
maddu
aasdias
kelumhewage
duke
Dishan
donj91
stockanalytic
Dreamer
schacha
yasser
GJ
TortoizePlus
RIO
Gaja
mzstock
smallville
tubal
kuk83
npc86
TuskerLK
ONTHEMONEY
Academic
Ben Graham
sureshot
Meta Trader
ha_na
DXB2252
econ
swan03
Slstock
milanka
wiki
157 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 12]

251Capital Trust Securities  Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:17 pm

SHARK aka TAH


Expert
Expert

dsam wrote:capital trust sold some of my shares which were on credit without informing.This is bad.  
i am sure there was a valid reason for that .....  Very Happy 

252Capital Trust Securities  Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:40 pm

gamaya


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Capital lost is the no 1 wipeout agents.
They have now sued many of its own clients who have minus accounts now. Many clients have paid up for fear of going to courts. They often dont even have a margin agreement. Capital lost does nt give the clients agreement copy even.

There main tacticts is keeping high margin to collect the interest money till margin exceed 90%;and only then they force sell. Thus they take maximum utility from their valued clients.

Plus they have lots of valued clients with minus accounts. And the minus is rising each month with interest. Lots of their clients are share owners of obituary investment.

253Capital Trust Securities  Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:59 am

Jeremy


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

gamaya wrote:Capital lost is the no 1 wipeout agents.
They have now sued many of its own clients who have minus accounts now.  Many clients have paid up for fear of going to courts. They often dont even have a margin agreement. Capital lost does nt give the clients agreement copy even.

There main tacticts is keeping high margin to collect the interest money till margin exceed 90%;and only then they force sell. Thus they take maximum utility from their valued clients.

Plus they have lots of valued clients with minus accounts. And the minus is rising each month with interest. Lots of their clients are share owners of obituary investment.


I have been emailed and told by Thushan that you and Smallville got a personal problem with him and two of you are trying to discredit his character. Please feel free to express your concerns here.

254Capital Trust Securities  Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:21 am

gamaya


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

GMNet wrote:
gamaya wrote:Capital lost is the no 1 wipeout agents.
They have now sued many of its own clients who have minus accounts now.  Many clients have paid up for fear of going to courts. They often dont even have a margin agreement. Capital lost does nt give the clients agreement copy even.

There main tacticts is keeping high margin to collect the interest money till margin exceed 90%;and only then they force sell. Thus they take maximum utility from their valued clients.

Plus they have lots of valued clients with minus accounts. And the minus is rising each month with interest. Lots of their clients are share owners of obituary investment.


I have been emailed and told by Thushan that you and Smallville got a personal problem with him and two of you are trying to discredit his character. Please feel free to express your concerns here.

Sure. This is my personnel experience with them.

I had a account with them and the margin provider was Divasa equity. In late 2012 my broker boy had took the margin from Divasa without my instructions; Divasa used to forcesell when the account went below 50%. I aked my broker why did you removed my margin provider. He said it is to get me a better margin provider (PM Finance) which had 1% less interest. Then I signed an agreement with PMC and broker boy had sent to head office. I was quite confident all was well.

Then after more than a month he tells me that PMC does not have the capacity to supply margin and I can sign an agreement with capital loss(credit) if I like. All this while my acct is charged high interest and the margin provider was  supposed to be capital loss. Now I have no option now but to sign an agreement with their margin firm. Then with the interest and market drop I am in high margin and stuck. Finally they forced sold after around 2 yrs of interest collection.

We usually trust our agents to treat us fairly. Here also I should have complained when my broker removed my margin acct from divasa. I didn't because he was in good terms with me and he is an educated fellow etc. Now I realise that it was a plot to take the handsome interest to themselves.

This way lots of people went in to minus cash level accounts. How can a minus cash acct exist in a capital market..? I dont know how the regulators allow that. They have sued some of these clients.

Does this emailing fellow has anything to tell regarding minus client accounts, or sueing their clients..? I am looking forward to hear that.

255Capital Trust Securities  Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:00 am

sharemarket


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

gamaya wrote:
GMNet wrote:
gamaya wrote:Capital lost is the no 1 wipeout agents.
They have now sued many of its own clients who have minus accounts now.  Many clients have paid up for fear of going to courts. They often dont even have a margin agreement. Capital lost does nt give the clients agreement copy even.

There main tacticts is keeping high margin to collect the interest money till margin exceed 90%;and only then they force sell. Thus they take maximum utility from their valued clients.

Plus they have lots of valued clients with minus accounts. And the minus is rising each month with interest. Lots of their clients are share owners of obituary investment.


I have been emailed and told by Thushan that you and Smallville got a personal problem with him and two of you are trying to discredit his character. Please feel free to express your concerns here.

Sure. This is my personnel experience with them.

I had a account with them and the margin provider was Divasa equity. In late 2012 my broker boy had took the margin from Divasa without my instructions; Divasa used to forcesell when the account went below 50%. I aked my broker why did you removed my margin provider. He said it is to get me a better margin provider (PM Finance) which had 1% less interest. Then I signed an agreement with PMC and broker boy had sent to head office. I was quite confident all was well.

Then after more than a month he tells me that PMC does not have the capacity to supply margin and I can sign an agreement with capital loss(credit) if I like. All this while my acct is charged high interest and the margin provider was  supposed to be capital loss. Now I have no option now but to sign an agreement with their margin firm. Then with the interest and market drop I am in high margin and stuck. Finally they forced sold after around 2 yrs of interest collection.

We usually trust our agents to treat us fairly. Here also I should have complained when my broker removed my margin acct from divasa. I didn't because he was in good terms with me and he is an educated fellow etc. Now I realise that it was a plot to take the handsome interest to themselves.

This way lots of people went in to minus cash level accounts. How can a minus cash acct exist in a capital market..? I dont know how the regulators allow that. They have sued some of these clients.

Does this emailing fellow has anything to tell regarding minus client accounts, or sueing their clients..?  I am looking forward to hear that.

how can they sue? They should be maintain clients accounts 50%,for example-if you have a land worth one million,bank will give you a loan amount 7.5 laks not two million.That is the recovery method... Shocked

256Capital Trust Securities  Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:15 am

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

While capital trust give us margin they are on margin too with banks,They have incresed equity pf through margin accounts,If no bull they are also in trouble.

257Capital Trust Securities  Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:44 pm

Aubrey Perera


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

NLE 18% there are many others in this range 18% to 19%

258Capital Trust Securities  Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:45 pm

gamaya


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

sharemarket wrote:
gamaya wrote:
GMNet wrote:
gamaya wrote:Capital lost is the no 1 wipeout agents.
They have now sued many of its own clients who have minus accounts now.  Many clients have paid up for fear of going to courts. They often dont even have a margin agreement. Capital lost does nt give the clients agreement copy even.

There main tacticts is keeping high margin to collect the interest money till margin exceed 90%;and only then they force sell. Thus they take maximum utility from their valued clients.

Plus they have lots of valued clients with minus accounts. And the minus is rising each month with interest. Lots of their clients are share owners of obituary investment.


I have been emailed and told by Thushan that you and Smallville got a personal problem with him and two of you are trying to discredit his character. Please feel free to express your concerns here.

Sure. This is my personnel experience with them.

I had a account with them and the margin provider was Divasa equity. In late 2012 my broker boy had took the margin from Divasa without my instructions; Divasa used to forcesell when the account went below 50%. I aked my broker why did you removed my margin provider. He said it is to get me a better margin provider (PM Finance) which had 1% less interest. Then I signed an agreement with PMC and broker boy had sent to head office. I was quite confident all was well.

Then after more than a month he tells me that PMC does not have the capacity to supply margin and I can sign an agreement with capital loss(credit) if I like. All this while my acct is charged high interest and the margin provider was  supposed to be capital loss. Now I have no option now but to sign an agreement with their margin firm. Then with the interest and market drop I am in high margin and stuck. Finally they forced sold after around 2 yrs of interest collection.

We usually trust our agents to treat us fairly. Here also I should have complained when my broker removed my margin acct from divasa. I didn't because he was in good terms with me and he is an educated fellow etc. Now I realise that it was a plot to take the handsome interest to themselves.

This way lots of people went in to minus cash level accounts. How can a minus cash acct exist in a capital market..? I dont know how the regulators allow that. They have sued some of these clients.

Does this emailing fellow has anything to tell regarding minus client accounts, or sueing their clients..?  I am looking forward to hear that.

how can they sue? They should be maintain clients accounts 50%,for example-if you have a land worth one million,bank will give you a loan amount 7.5 laks not two million.That is the recovery method... Shocked

Well that's usually how things should be. But Capital Loss gave 2mn loans for 1 mn accounts. That way more turnover and more interest on the loan. That's why lots of their clients were wiped out. Smile 

259Capital Trust Securities  Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:26 am

gamaya


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

This article would be helpful for some new investors to understand How terribly things can go wrong when dealing with brokers.

http://www.thesundayleader.lk/2013/09/01/investor-sues-broker-for-rs-35-million/

StockGuru

StockGuru
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Have a look at Daily Stock Watch

Capital Trust Securities  Stoxc10

http://research.srilankaequity.com/t908-capital-trust-daily-stock-watch-21-01-2015

www.capitaltrust.lk

ChooBoy


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Capital Trust Securities  Ia10

The controversial investment advise given by a leading Research/brokering company in Sri Lanka when stock Market has reached its peak ASI- 9308 which is to date is the all time high. Above screen shot is the only available proof of the above the ill advise given to equity investors. Original Tweet sent by the Capital Trust has been deleted and is not available in their twitter anymore. https://twitter.com/CapitalTrustRe

This is a screen shot of the Tweet message of Capital Trust Securities a leading stock Brokering/Research company in Sri Lanka. Capital Trust Securities on 8th September 2021 sent this official tweet to all its twitter followers, clients and investors recommending them to invest more into Sri Lankan equities. The main Market indicator, the CSE All share index (ASPI) on 3rd September 2021 ended at all time high of 9339.35. The next trading day happened to be 7th September 2021 due to weekend closure.

On 8th September 2021, Capital Trust Research through the official Twitter Account above tweet was sent to a client base of over 100,000 recommending its investors to purchase more shares and invest further into the stock market when it has reached all time high on the previous trading day.

Capital Trust Research has deleted above Tweet from their official account and above is the only known digital copy of the screen shot taken by the owner before the deletion.

Above message is the only available proof of the ill advise given by Capital Trust Research to mislead over 100,000 retail investors who are trading and holding their portfolios through Capital Trust Securities.

www.capitaltrust.lk

https://twitter.com/desha_pala/status/1437093817958731776?s=20

ADVENTUS dislikes this post

262Capital Trust Securities  Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:48 am

Wickyz


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

😁😁😁😁

263Capital Trust Securities  Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:18 am

MoneyLover

MoneyLover
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

I also noticed that CapitalTrust was very active last few weeks promoting a few stocks like EXPO, BIL, and LOLC using various channels. They did a number of webinars to the same, even at the peak creating hypesCSE. In fact, they become the largest stockbroker by turnover.

264Capital Trust Securities  Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:53 am

J-CAT

J-CAT
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

MoneyLover wrote:I also noticed that CapitalTrust was very active last few weeks promoting a few stocks like EXPO, BIL, and LOLC using various channels. They did a number of webinars to the same, even at the peak creating hypesCSE. In fact, they become the largest stockbroker by turnover.
They did the same thing to JKH warrants and sold @ 56, later JKH warrant settled at one rupee.

265Capital Trust Securities  Empty CulpriT Brokers attempt averted ...! Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:29 am

CSE--Leaks

CSE--Leaks
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

.

[size=13]CulpriT Broker's mega plan to collect CLC around 40/= to 45/= today, was averted by DON ,  with the instructions received from IN.[/size]
 
 
[size=13]CulpriT Broker was planning this CLC pull down from the last week, spreading fake news that a large quantity of CLC is going to be released to the Market by the company.[/size]

ADVENTUS dislikes this post

266Capital Trust Securities  Empty CulpriT broker firm blocks CLC for clients Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:14 pm

CSE--Leaks

CSE--Leaks
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

[size=16][font=Arial]the Culprit broker firm has been blocking the CLC counter from their system, for the last two weeks.[/font][/size]













[size=16][font=Arial]although Margin Providers willing to give margin on CLC ....  CulpriT broker refuses to buy.[/font][/size]

Riz123 likes this post

267Capital Trust Securities  Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:38 pm

Equity Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

can some body explain the secret of this behavior

268Capital Trust Securities  Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:59 pm

Shivanthi_D

Shivanthi_D
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Equity Win wrote:can some body explain the secret of this behavior

CulpriT want to buy more around 30/- that could be the reason.

Jacob1965 likes this post

269Capital Trust Securities  Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:14 pm

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

CSE--Leaks wrote:the Culprit broker firm has been blocking the CLC counter from their system, for the last two weeks.













although Margin Providers willing to give margin on CLC ....  CulpriT broker refuses to buy.
Before I quit from CSE I put all the remaining money @ CLC. No margin from CT No for CLC

Jacob1965 likes this post

CSE--Leaks

CSE--Leaks
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

BIL is to dilute another 400Mn to 750 Mn shares to the open market in the next week or later.

 
For the last 6 months, Capital trust had been convincing their customers to maintain 25% to 50% of the portfolios with the BIL counter in the hype of Port-City investments.

 
It is expected BIL to be traded between Rs 6/= to Rs 8/= after the dilution.

nisalositha and Beyondsenses like this post

Hitazz and ADVENTUS dislike this post

271Capital Trust Securities  Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:10 am

madukp


Expert
Expert

Capital Trust Securities  1f605

Do we have admins in this forum anymore?

Marketguru, ADVENTUS and bizniz like this post

272Capital Trust Securities  Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:55 pm

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

So you got the leak early Wink
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/announcement_portal_prod/22021%2012%2022%20-%20Acquisition%20of%20Udapussellawa%20&%20Hapugastenne%20-%20CSE%20Disclosure_20810453654169.pdf

273Capital Trust Securities  Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:00 pm

MarketGema


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Anyone who knows why price band is not extended to UDPL and HAPU where as REXP has already lifted and now being 42% increased. SEC is playing games with different agents it seems.

274Capital Trust Securities  Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:30 pm

AmateurTrader001


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Hey Cap, what is this baseless info you keep spreading in your twitter and here? Come up with facts. You say you are an HNI, and throw mud at other HNI, here you are, proving to be another unethical HNI.

275Capital Trust Securities  Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:00 pm

Jacob1965


Stock Trader

WELL SAID BROTHER PATIENCE IS THE NAME OF THE GAME

Beyondsenses likes this post

276Capital Trust Securities  Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:11 pm

Jacob1965


Stock Trader

HANG IN THERE FOLKS, WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO TAKE EARLY RETIREMENT FROM STOCKE MARKET ONCE THEY BLAST OFF TO STRATOSPHERE...

ChooBoy


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

It is strongly advisable to get out of EXPLOANKA shares. Freight rates will get normalise soon after @CovidandTruth and the promoters of EXPO
@CapitalTrustRe and their intentions resulting in index manipulation need close watch. @CSE_Media and @SEC_SriLanka its over to you.

Capital Trust Securities  Fre1nz10
Capital Trust Securities  Fre1vr10

https://twitter.com/CapitalTrustRe/status/1519882994537967623?s=20&t=WBrsh6UXHVIjm06DfJ-FAA

278Capital Trust Securities  Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:35 pm

DeepFreakingValue

DeepFreakingValue
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Capital Trust Securities  Aec82310

Investors recommend that Mr Thushan Wickramasinghe MD of Capital Trust Securities also included in the above panel as an expert who had done extensive research on EXPOLANKA company. @CapitalTrustRe @Expolanka

https://twitter.com/capitaltrustre/status/1520269917471199233?s=21&t=nbSaxDtBuNsAmJDCa6VjCg

279Capital Trust Securities  Empty Re: CAPITAL TRUST SECURITIES Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:09 pm

God Father


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Expolanka prediction is becoming true!

ADVENTUS likes this post

Chula


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Yes, as usual TROPICAL CRUST will push for EXPO, LWL 
 and  RCL. Just as what they did when EXPO was near  
 400. How come EXPO is stagnating with all the so called 
 foreign buying. The 'Freigtos index' has continuously 
 gone down. Their volumes will have to more than double 
 for EXPO to keep up their profits for more than one     
 year (even with the rupee depreciation). They will as  
 usual give a trumped up reason for it at the weekend webinar. Mad❌x

ADVENTUS dislikes this post

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum