FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:59 pm

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by LAMDA Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:58 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blood bath is over....

+17
2011_NewComer
Aqua
nkuda
Roboticfx
anubis
smallville
opfdo
Appuhamy
morros
rishanpossitive
illuminati
Stockmate
snandasiri
market bull
wiser
MarketW
kelumhewage
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Blood bath is over.... Empty Blood bath is over.... Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:22 am

kelumhewage

Manager - Equity Analytics

i think with my 3 years exeperience...this time we r recovering....and i ll start collecting...beleive it or not..

2Blood bath is over.... Empty Re: Blood bath is over.... Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:43 am

MarketW

I am also collecting..

3Blood bath is over.... Empty Re: Blood bath is over.... Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:03 pm

wiser

wiser
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Finally wise investors won

4Blood bath is over.... Empty Re: Blood bath is over.... Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:31 pm

market bull

market bull
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

still we cant say...we may expect some red days in coming days.....?

5Blood bath is over.... Empty Re: Blood bath is over.... Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:43 pm

snandasiri

snandasiri

I'm also collecting. But still not sure the direction

6Blood bath is over.... Empty Re: Blood bath is over.... Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:44 pm

Stockmate

I am sorry to say that this is the beginning of the worst blood bath

7Blood bath is over.... Empty Re: Blood bath is over.... Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:04 pm

illuminati

A Beautiful bear market rally. There is a great chance of people getting trapped right on top. Remember " capitulation " is yet to come. Still for all enjoy the temp bliss.

8Blood bath is over.... Empty Re: Blood bath is over.... Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:33 pm

rishanpossitive

Illuminiti and stockmate in action.go to h...... you ...........s

9Blood bath is over.... Empty Re: Blood bath is over.... Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:38 pm

morros

morros
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

mark wrote:oppps i sold ne Embarassed pale
will see Rolling Eyes

I think u made the wise choice... Smile

10Blood bath is over.... Empty Re: Blood bath is over.... Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:15 pm

Appuhamy

yes rishanpossitive. they are really losers. they are jealous of people who earn these days. as a habit I don't even see their useless posts. They tried
every possible way to drop the market and now here to discourage people.
I feel sorry about these poor fellows.

11Blood bath is over.... Empty Re: Blood bath is over.... Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:31 pm

illuminati

rishanpossitive wrote:Illuminiti and stockmate in action.go to h...... you ...........s

A display of typical Sri Lankan lowly behaviour. Shame !

12Blood bath is over.... Empty Re: Blood bath is over.... Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:38 pm

opfdo

opfdo
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Stockmate wrote:I am sorry to say that this is the beginning of the worst blood bath

if so, foreign funding also can join the blood bath party. will see machan.

13Blood bath is over.... Empty Re: Blood bath is over.... Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:39 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Appuhamy wrote:
yes rishanpossitive. they are really losers. they are jealous of people who earn these days. as a habit I don't even see their useless posts. They tried
every possible way to drop the market and now here to discourage people.
I feel sorry about these poor fellows.

Which side u choose if India Vs Aus match being played? Obviously we love our neigbhours and we want them to win.. But what if their performance is bad and too much of negatives on their side which we cannot bet on?

I dont see anybody jealous of others profits, when we dont have any proof to say market is goin up but have negatives to analyse we take the calculated risk know?

When u get trapped on bear market rallies, nobody's at your side t share ur loss... Ppl who say its still bear may disappoint u.. But dont say forum members warned u.. Wink

14Blood bath is over.... Empty Re: Blood bath is over.... Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:39 pm

rishanpossitive

illuminati wrote:
rishanpossitive wrote:Illuminiti and stockmate in action.go to h...... you ...........s

A display of typical Sri Lankan lowly behaviour. Shame !
You are the typical srilanlan,always negetive lol.

15Blood bath is over.... Empty Re: Blood bath is over.... Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:45 pm

opfdo

opfdo

illuminati wrote:A Beautiful bear market rally. There is a great chance of people getting trapped right on top. Remember " capitulation " is yet to come. Still for all enjoy the temp bliss.

I am kindly request from stockmate & Illu, pls prove your point (technically & Fundamentally) with facts & figures, just do not say, as you said, provide us analysis & prove your point, as you have done in the past. pls........... this is a humble request

16Blood bath is over.... Empty Re: Blood bath is over.... Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:51 pm

anubis

I'd also be happy to see some analysis from stockmate or illuminati (specially on fundamentals). Just a humble request. Thanks osmand for proposing this.

Cheers!

17Blood bath is over.... Empty Re: Blood bath is over.... Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:05 pm

Appuhamy

@ smallville. how can you say that you dont see they are jealous of others profits. Do you have a special power to read others mind. ?? Evil or Very Mad

you may love India beat Australia. Remember you can't force other to think the way you think. I know how to make money without getting trapped on bear market rallies. I have been practicing it since 1994. It comes from the experience.

They are few experts like slstock gives proper advice. But majority of so called "experts" like illu try to mislead the people.

18Blood bath is over.... Empty Re: Blood bath is over.... Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:35 pm

Roboticfx

Roboticfx
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

I would also like to see the illimunati and stockmate's analysis with proper factors. But now they seems to be in silent mode.

Please don't post such things which do not based on real factors and just sayings. You can't imagine the moods of new investors when they see your posts but I can because I was in that stage for several months.

Don't forget to add lol! if you publish a joke.
Else
Don't forget to add the sentence which is usually added by our moderator 'mark' at the end of your posts. Wink

19Blood bath is over.... Empty Re: Blood bath is over.... Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:10 pm

smallville

smallville

Appuhamy wrote:@ smallville. how can you say that you dont see they are jealous of others profits. Do you have a special power to read others mind. ?? Evil or Very Mad

you may love India beat Australia. Remember you can't force other to think the way you think. I know how to make money without getting trapped on bear market rallies. I have been practicing it since 1994. It comes from the experience.

They are few experts like slstock gives proper advice. But majority of so called "experts" like illu try to mislead the people.

Ok ur correct.. as I have no telepathy powers I cant read minds ne.. Then lets hope we all envy for ur profits..

I dont mind whether India beats Aussies, I just brought an example and dont force others to think in my way either.. its just an example..

If u know how to make money without getting trapped, we can call u as an expert too.. Rather than just arguing over this thing I invite u to discuss how u managed to get out of traps in the past cuz it may help the readers in a greater detail..

abt Ilu - Yes I've even had some arguments with him due to lack of support on his bear statements.. I've seen stockmate pointing out the barriers earlier with charts so I dont think he will again and again do the same thing for ignorant crowd..

20Blood bath is over.... Empty Re: Blood bath is over.... Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:18 pm

nkuda

Stockmate wrote:I am sorry to say that this is the beginning of the worst blood bath

No body beleve you without fact.

21Blood bath is over.... Empty Re: Blood bath is over.... Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:43 pm

Aqua

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

nkuda wrote:

No body beleve you without fact.

There is a saying "DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER"
Stockmate has been fairly accurate in the past, so it would be wise to take heed of what he says

22Blood bath is over.... Empty Re: Blood bath is over.... Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:15 pm

illuminati

Most of the statements above prove yet again that a majority of retail players will loose their money in the stock market. Only a handful really win the war. This type of talk was repeated over and over again in this forum when the ASI dropped to 7000, 6000 and it is repeated now. What has happened to the people who bought then. They are not even in the forum now ! Market is heading towards a terrible plunge. Get out before you are burned.

23Blood bath is over.... Empty Re: Blood bath is over.... Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:44 pm

2011_NewComer

2011_NewComer

illuminati wrote:Most of the statements above prove yet again that a majority of retail players will loose their money in the stock market. Only a handful really win the war. This type of talk was repeated over and over again in this forum when the ASI dropped to 7000, 6000 and it is repeated now. What has happened to the people who bought then. They are not even in the forum now ! Market is heading towards a terrible plunge. Get out before you are burned.

illuminati, could you please tell us why you think 'Market is heading towards a terrible plunge' ? For the benefit of all the members. Or if you have already posted any such post with the reasons or at least why you think so, please share with us.

What you are saying could be true, this might be another bear market rally as some of you are saying. But the thing is most of the people don't want to believe what you guys are saying with the current conditions(continuous uptrend, high TO, Foreign inflow etc..). But if you guys can explain why you think so, then it'll be helpful for many.

Smile

24Blood bath is over.... Empty Re: Blood bath is over.... Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:19 pm

illuminati

2011_NewComer wrote:
illuminati wrote:Most of the statements above prove yet again that a majority of retail players will loose their money in the stock market. Only a handful really win the war. This type of talk was repeated over and over again in this forum when the ASI dropped to 7000, 6000 and it is repeated now. What has happened to the people who bought then. They are not even in the forum now ! Market is heading towards a terrible plunge. Get out before you are burned.

illuminati, could you please tell us why you think 'Market is heading towards a terrible plunge' ? For the benefit of all the members. Or if you have already posted any such post with the reasons or at least why you think so, please share with us.

What you are saying could be true, this might be another bear market rally as some of you are saying. But the thing is most of the people don't want to believe what you guys are saying with the current conditions(continuous uptrend, high TO, Foreign inflow etc..). But if you guys can explain why you think so, then it'll be helpful for many.

Smile

Dont simply believe what I say. Just look at my previous posts. Can you find a single post where I have been wrong ? The secret is I use my magic wand. It is called common sense !

25Blood bath is over.... Empty Re: Blood bath is over.... Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:24 pm

Roboticfx

Roboticfx

We will add full stop to this argument. otherwise this will be a big fight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum