FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Yesterday at 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Yesterday at 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by God Father Yesterday at 5:37 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Yesterday at 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Yesterday at 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

UN resolution against our country ?

+21
aj
STOCK SLAYER
rishanpossitive
FXX
smallville
lemuria
Rajaraam
mono
Tiger
Appuhamy
Slstock
mra
K.Haputantri
market bull
soileconomy
rijayasooriya
wiki
Redbulls
Kithsiri
greedy
nkuda
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76UN resolution against our country ? - Page 4 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:24 pm

soileconomy

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

lemuria wrote:Mr Moderator. I'm not LTTE supporter. Those bast..s are aslo war criminals for killing innocent sinhala & tamil brothers & sisters. but already punished.

May be .In Sri Lanka most of them were punished.But in other counties they getting stronger........?

77UN resolution against our country ? - Page 4 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:57 pm

rijayasooriya

lemuria wrote:
rijayasooriya wrote:
wiki wrote:
greedy wrote:The resolution is to request/require Srilankan government .....

1) to implement LLRC recommendations,
2) to investigate accountability issues arising from the final stages of the war,
3) to carry out a meaningful reconciliation with minority ethnic groups and
4) to demilitarize north and east.

If the government really concern of its people....nothing to worry about these things, if implemented it will bring long lasting peace and stability which eventually good for the entire country.

LLRC is the government's committee .. so they cant reject to implement its recommendations

If we want a long lasting peace north and east also has to be like other part of the country what I mean is sinhalese,tamils and muslims all should be there.This part must not be tamil concentrated area.

I don't like sinhalese concentrated areas in the west, south, central etc.... so Mr moderator, what can I do about that?

First of all I have to tell u that Moderator is not a username.So that if u want to address please use my username or a common word like friend,mate......even enemy is acceptable.Wink

It is not much important what is u like or I like.U have to understand tha reality.In our country around 70% people are sinhalese.So whether u like or not there has to be sinhalese concentrated areas.Problem is most of the tamil politicians,not ordinary tamil people, do not like to accept this reality.

First they asked for 50:50 representation in parliment.When they understood that it could not be achieved they asked for north and east.Do not forget their party was called 'Ilankei tamil aruchu kachchi'.Prabhakaran was just the military side of this problem.Being a brutal murderer he ultimately batrayed to his creators.Still political side of this problem is there.It will remain till tamil politicians understand the reality in our country.

Sinhalese,tamils,muslims and etc all should live everywhere in this country.That is the only way to create a long lasting peace in our country.

Those articles are from divaina sinhala news paper.So that sorry for the inconvenience.

78UN resolution against our country ? - Page 4 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:02 pm

rijayasooriya

lemuria wrote:
rijayasooriya wrote:
lemuria wrote:
rijayasooriya wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
rijayasooriya wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
rijayasooriya wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
Tiger wrote:Most of the stories in Sinhala News papers are exageration.
Human rights are about our own rights, and not someone else's. Before criticizing west we should open our eyes and see what they really talk about, most of the time its about our (YOU and MY) rights as citizens.

Our leaders will not be able to go on the lane of establishing Dinesty as they would have wished in the past, because their role models are falling all across the world, in Libya, Iran, Myanmar, North Korea, any many so called Anti Imperialistic Liberator Kings.

Well said my friend.
Most of us are behaving like blind under the cover of patriotism.

What about human right of Afghan,Iraqi,Libian...etc people ? This is a human right drama.Western people sorry governments use name of human right to destroy governments which do not say yes to their all commands.Actually they use human rights in the oldest occupation in the world.

If anyone can not understand this bitter truth either he/she is brain washed/stupid fellow or someone who works in a hidden agenda.

It is waste of time to argue on this matter, but if someone is stubborn to understand the reality, we can't help.
Most of the Sri Lankanas are under a illussion that they know every thing and they are respecting others right.
See the government what they did unethically to their one time supporters.
First try to understand whether we are respecting our own country people's right in this country then go and search for the western countries human right issues.

Do not be childish friend. I never say our country is heaven of human rights.But if u can not understand the hidden intention of USA,UK and other so called western countries I feel realy sorry about u.

I think atleast u can understand that we are not the ones who go and search other countries human right issues.They are the ones who try to interefere other countries human right issues.

I'm not childish,the way how you are behaving is childish.
You are again and again critisising USA,UK and other western countries.
My question is "are we respecting human rights at this moment in our country?"
I'm saying again and again stubborn mentality persons cannot compromise and do not want to listen to the other side stories.
Sri Lankan government during the war went and promised all these countries after the war we'll do that and this,now as usual the try to betray all of them.
That is the reason they are tring to catch us.
Plus during the war time our well known intelligent officers used normal communication, which might be tapped and going to be used against them in future.

Comparing to most of other countries we are respecting human rights.That does not mean we are heaven of human rights.Do not live in a dreamy heaven of human right shown by western governments.

Sorry to tell u this but I have to tell that u are still not mature enough to see the depth of a problem and to identify political conspiracies.U live in dreamy world shown by western people.

Do u know anything about millitary communication and Do u know anything about tapping phone calls ? Ur statement tells me u are so naive to these sections also.

Dear Jayasooriya,

Read this mate don't get blood on your hands.

Buddhism is the most profound and wholesome education directed by the Buddha towards all people. Five precepts are the curriculum of Buddhist teaching, which are embraced in the moral code of Buddhism. By observing precepts, not only do you cultivate your moral strength, but you also perform the highest service to your fellow beings. The Five Precepts are:

1. Do not kill
2. Do not steal
3. Do not indulge in sexual misconduct
4. Do not make false speech
5. Do not take intoxicants

These are the basic precepts that all people should practice and abide by. As a result, you will live in Three Good Paths (Gods, Demigods & Human), not in Three Evil Paths (Hell, Hungry Ghosts & Animals), enjoy all the blessings, happiness and freedom in Human and Deva Realm.

Dear friend,

Buddhism is never against saving ur country.Please read the DASARAAJADHARMAYA.

Killing tamil civilians in 1000s is not depending our country. It is same as killing sinhalese is not a fight to freedom.

How many tamil civilians who were used as a shield by tamil terrorists have been rescued by Sri Lankan Army ?

79UN resolution against our country ? - Page 4 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:24 pm

rijayasooriya

lemuria wrote:
rijayasooriya wrote:නොබැඳි ජාතීන් සහ ඉස්‌ලාමීය සමුළුවත් සහය දක්‌වති

මේ අතර ඊයේ සවස ජිනීවා මානව හිමිකම් සමුළුව ඇමැතූ නොබැඳි ජාතීන්ගේ සංවිධානය සහ ඉස්‌ලාමීය සංවිධානය ද ශ්‍රී ලංකාවට සහය පළකරන බව පැවැසීය.

ඔවුහු මෙම ප්‍රකාශ කරනු ලැබුවේ ඇමෙරිකානු සහකාර රාජ්‍ය ලේකම් මාරියෝ ඔටෙරෝ මහත්මිය සමුළුව ඇමැතීමෙන් පසුය.

English please moderator. My tamil and muslim borthers & sisters are unable to read tis as u wont understand tamil.

This is not the exact article but it is from the english newspaper from the same publishers.

China, Pakistan endorse GoSL’s domestic reconciliation process

*Talks with OIC, NAM successful says govt. delegation in Geneva

March 2, 2012, 9:38 pm

By Shamindra Ferdinando in Geneva

China and Pakistan on Thursday (2) threw their weight behind Sri Lanka at the 19th sessions of the United Nations’ Human Rights Council (UNHRC) sessions. The two longstanding friends of Sri Lanka stressed that Sri Lanka should be given more time and space to address post-war issues.

"China appreciates the efforts made by the Sri Lankan Government to advance national reconciliation process and we are of the view that more time and space should be given to Sri Lanka for it to bring the process to conclusion, free from outside pressure. International assistance should only be given with Sri Lanka’s agreement," UNHRC member China told the council.

China was responding to efforts made by a section of the international community to compel Sri Lanka to accept ‘technical assistance’ through which the UNHRC could intervene.

In her opening statement at the current sessions, United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights Navi Pilly said that requests for her participation at country level had increased sevenfold annually since she assumed office in 2008. Pushing for further expansion of her operations, South African Pillay emphasized that the presence of Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) in countries was critical for providing ‘targeted technical assistance’ to governments and other partners in relation to human rights abuses.Pakistan said: "Sri Lanka has continued to demonstrate its commitment to reconciliation through the establishment of its domestic reconciliation mechanism. It is therefore paramount that Sri Lanka be provided with the time and space required to continue with its genuine national endevours towards achieving this objective, without external pressure."

Since the ongoing sessions commenced on Feb. 27, Sri Lanka received the backing of Russia and South Africa at the high level segment, whereas Thailand and Indonesia urged the UNHRC to give more time and space for Sri Lanka. Botswana, too, appreciated Sri Lanka’s efforts, while the UK and EU targeted GoSL’s human rights record.

One-time peace facilitator and the architect of the infamous Ceasefire Agreement between the then Premier Ranil Wickremesinhe’s government and the LTTE, Norway refrained from commenting on Sri Lanka during the high level segment, though it basically took the US-UK line on the contentious issue of human rights.

The GoSL delegation, led by Human Rights Minister Mahinda Samarasinghe, briefed both member states of the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) and the Organization of Islamic Countries (OIC) in Geneva. Minister Samarasinghe told The Island that talks with NAM and IOC had been successful and the majority of those in the 47-member UNHRC would back Sri Lanka.

SLMC leader and Justice Minister Rauf Hakeem played a critical role in discussions with several countries.

The HRC consists of five regional groups - African States (Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Congo, Djibouti, Libya, Mauritania, Mauritius, Nigeria, Senegal and Uganda), Latin American and Caribbean states - Chile, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, Guatemala, Mexico, Peru and Uruguay), Asian states - Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia, the Maldives, the Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Thailand), Western Europe and other states (Austria, Belgium, Italy, Norway, Spain, Switzerland, United States) and Eastern European states (Russia, Rumania, Czech Republic, Poland and Moldova).

http://www.island.lk/index.php?page_cat=article-details&page=article-details&code_title=46552

80UN resolution against our country ? - Page 4 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:55 am

smallville

Associate Director - Equity Analytics

There are differences amongst ppl... u, me, forum members, All Sri Lankans, rest of the ppl in the world are not the same. In this forum, we can only see/ talk with our own memebrs so at least in this forum lets treat the people right keeping our differences aside..

So I'm not pin-pointing somebody wrong here but we cant let this discussion to be anti-Sri lankan propaganda..

Hence make sure all of the memebrs adhere to the forum guidelines and be nice to one another..

This thread was locked previoulsy but after a discussion with Slstock, I reopened it..

Pls continue keeping ur selves adhered to the afforesaid, emphasised forum ethics/ guidelines.. Breaching of such rules will enforce us to lock this thread and ban members who do not care abt the forum rules.

81UN resolution against our country ? - Page 4 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:30 am

Kithsiri

Kithsiri

No one condones members making disparaging personal remarks of other members but talking sense is not come under "Anti Sri Lankan" category. Looking inward is the easiest way to correct ourselves not blame others.

82UN resolution against our country ? - Page 4 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:31 am

rijayasooriya

rijayasooriya

smallville wrote:There are differences amongst ppl... u, me, forum members, All Sri Lankans, rest of the ppl in the world are not the same. In this forum, we can only see/ talk with our own memebrs so at least in this forum lets treat the people right keeping our differences aside..

So I'm not pin-pointing somebody wrong here but we cant let this discussion to be anti-Sri lankan propaganda..

Hence make sure all of the memebrs adhere to the forum guidelines and be nice to one another..

This thread was locked previoulsy but after a discussion with Slstock, I reopened it..

Pls continue keeping ur selves adhered to the afforesaid, emphasised forum ethics/ guidelines.. Breaching of such rules will enforce us to lock this thread and ban members who do not care abt the forum rules.

It is good that this thread has not been locked.

These matters should be discussed somewhere.As people do not reveal their true identity at least we can expect their true ideas.

Main problem I see, is what is the relavancy of such a discussion to this forum.Yes...there is no direct relationship but as we all know countries political stability and peaceful environment are the main factors which affect stock market in any country.We have witnesed this in last few years.So I think we can discuss these matters in this forum.

Only thing is as our new admin mentioned we have to adhere to forum rules and guidlines.

83UN resolution against our country ? - Page 4 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:24 pm

K.Haputantri

K.Haputantri
Co-Admin

Proposed ressolution by USA could have been avoided if recommendations of the LLRC were implemented promptly. Luckily, now that the govt., is bent on this line would compel the USA to have second thoughts. Even if the resolution is passed no harm will be upon us, except an ego issue, as it only requires us to implement LLRC recommendations.

84UN resolution against our country ? - Page 4 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:17 pm

lemuria

Manager - Equity Analytics

smallville wrote:There are differences amongst ppl... u, me, forum members, All Sri Lankans, rest of the ppl in the world are not the same. In this forum, we can only see/ talk with our own memebrs so at least in this forum lets treat the people right keeping our differences aside..

Anti government comments are not anti srilankan comments or propoganda.

I luv sri lanka but I hate racism. All ethnic groups have their own, culture, language & religion that shld be respected and protected. I see sinhalese accept when I say 60,000 sinhala youths died in the hands of government and JVP during 1988-1990. However, .............

what we call this racism or something else? please educate me.

Last edited by FXX on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : dont post false information without proof)

85UN resolution against our country ? - Page 4 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:25 pm

lemuria

rijayasooriya wrote:
lemuria wrote:
rijayasooriya wrote:
wiki wrote:
greedy wrote:The resolution is to request/require Srilankan government .....

1) to implement LLRC recommendations,
2) to investigate accountability issues arising from the final stages of the war,
3) to carry out a meaningful reconciliation with minority ethnic groups and
4) to demilitarize north and east.

If the government really concern of its people....nothing to worry about these things, if implemented it will bring long lasting peace and stability which eventually good for the entire country.

LLRC is the government's committee .. so they cant reject to implement its recommendations

If we want a long lasting peace north and east also has to be like other part of the country what I mean is sinhalese,tamils and muslims all should be there.This part must not be tamil concentrated area.

I don't like sinhalese concentrated areas in the west, south, central etc.... so Mr moderator, what can I do about that?

First of all I have to tell u that Moderator is not a username.So that if u want to address please use my username or a common word like friend,mate......even enemy is acceptable.Wink

It is not much important what is u like or I like.U have to understand tha reality.In our country around 70% people are sinhalese.So whether u like or not there has to be sinhalese concentrated areas.Problem is most of the tamil politicians,not ordinary tamil people, do not like to accept this reality.

First they asked for 50:50 representation in parliment.When they understood that it could not be achieved they asked for north and east.Do not forget their party was called 'Ilankei tamil aruchu kachchi'.Prabhakaran was just the military side of this problem.Being a brutal murderer he ultimately batrayed to his creators.Still political side of this problem is there.It will remain till tamil politicians understand the reality in our country.

Sinhalese,tamils,muslims and etc all should live everywhere in this country.That is the only way to create a long lasting peace in our country.

Those articles are from divaina sinhala news paper.So that sorry for the inconvenience.

70% sinhalese not meant that sinhalese has to be 70% all over the island. No countries are like you say. you want sinhalese have to be mejority all over sri lanka. isn't it racisim? what else you call dat? u wanna see all other minorities live as second class itizens in sri lanka. Tis is high handed menatlity you have.

ma friend, 50:50 representation was asked by G.G ponnampalam. but it was not asked only 4 tamils. he said 50% for sinhalese and 50% to all other enthnic groups like tamil, muslim, and burgar. Tis was asked to avoid treatment of minorities as second class citizens. however, i dont agree with this mate.

86UN resolution against our country ? - Page 4 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:31 pm

lemuria

only when srilankan act to protect each other's rights, there will be peace. tamils should respect & protect sinhala culture language and religion. And same goes to sinahalese, they shld respect protect minority culture, language religion and also each other's rights and no discrimination. Bt time has gone too far now. we have gone to extremes. politician made tis for their own benefits.

87UN resolution against our country ? - Page 4 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:33 pm

FXX

FXX
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

lemuria wrote:

I luv sri lanka but I hate racism. All ethnic groups have their own, culture, language & religion that shld be respected and protected. I see sinhalese accept when I say 60,000 sinhala youths died in the hands of government and JVP during 1988-1990. However, .............

dude most of your post and threads in this forum are regarding languages or something that provoke fights, in the other thread asking what is the official language of the forum almost went out of control,

This is a forum regarding share market and we all "humans" post and share our knowledge here, we dont care whats the religion/language/ age/ sex/ etc, so as a moderator i will not allow you to post rubbish that will provoke fights in the site.

GOSL has denied human rights violations in the last stage of the war and as Sri Lankans we all believe our army and other forces never do these violations, so dont try to post some odd numbers and say this much got killed etc, for that rubbish go to channel 9 web site

Cheers

88UN resolution against our country ? - Page 4 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:36 pm

lemuria

FXX wrote:
lemuria wrote:

dude most of your post and threads in this forum are regarding languages or something that provoke fights, in the other thread asking what is the official language of the forum almost went out of control,

This is a forum regarding share market and we all "humans" post and share our knowledge here, we dont care whats the religion/language/ age/ sex/ etc, so as a moderator i will not allow you to post rubbish that will provoke fights in the site.

GOSL has denied human rights violations in the last stage of the war and as Sri Lankans we all believe our army and other forces never do these violations, so dont try to post some odd numbers and say this much got killed etc, for that rubbish go to channel 9 web site

Cheers

what a bullshit you deleted .... and kept the ..... here you go mr moderator. same army was a part of killing in that .... sinhalese my friend Wink

Last edited by FXX on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : againt false information without proof)

89UN resolution against our country ? - Page 4 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:38 pm

lemuria

FXX wrote:
lemuria wrote:

Cheers

Mr global Moderator, b4 deleting comments discuss with admin and other moderators. I feel you are illiterate to understand these stuff/ immature.

90UN resolution against our country ? - Page 4 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:40 pm

lemuria

I see in this small forum my freedom to speak is blocked then how can i have freedom 2 spik in Sri Lanka Wink

91UN resolution against our country ? - Page 4 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:40 pm

FXX

FXX

lemuria wrote:
FXX wrote:
lemuria wrote:

Cheers

Mr global Moderator, b4 deleting comments discuss with admin and other moderators. I feel you are illiterate to understand these stuff/ immature.

i haven't deleted any comments, i have edited two with reasons, next time when u put numbers put with proof or will be edited

Cheers

92UN resolution against our country ? - Page 4 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:43 pm

lemuria

refer UN reports & ngo reports. how on earth the whole world tell lies and srilankan government tells truth ha ha ha ha. wat is da proof u have for 60000 sinhalese death in 88-90.

93UN resolution against our country ? - Page 4 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:09 pm

smallville

smallville

lemuria wrote:refer UN reports & ngo reports. how on earth the whole world tell lies and srilankan government tells truth ha ha ha ha. wat is da proof u have for 60000 sinhalese death in 88-90.

lemuria,

Never a report from UN or US came out with the intention of helping a country.. Their objective is to divide countries and plant their bad seeds in here so they can reap benefits. The entire world knows this, u can get an example of US work by looking at the mess they've brought in Oil related countries.. Simply why? Oil is one of the leading scares resource, controlling power on that brings you the controlling power of the world.. If u have not understood this, further discussion on UN, NGO reports is an utter waste..

SL govt may not tell the exact truth either but at least we can believe it to some extent cuz their intention is to protect SL from outside interference. Again its our govt, if we cant trust our one than a crazy report, we're what??

I see that u've been talking abt the same thing over and over and vested your interest in something other than the discussion topic.. So I kindly request you to stop stepping outside the boundaries and stick to the framework of the discussion..

Moderators are given freedom to edit posts which deemed censorship.. If the language, facts not seem appropriate, misguide or lack of proof, they can edit it.. In extreme conditions even delete.

This is not a forum for children so we have to make sense of what we speak.. We highly discourage anything without proper backing.

Appreciate your kind attention in this regards.

94UN resolution against our country ? - Page 4 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:11 pm

mono

mono
Vice President - Equity Analytics

lemuria wrote:refer UN reports & ngo reports. how on earth the whole world tell lies and srilankan government tells truth ha ha ha ha. wat is da proof u have for 60000 sinhalese death in 88-90.

Meh! The same 'UN' report went to great lengths to discredit the LLRC even before it published it's work. Look at what has happened now.

95UN resolution against our country ? - Page 4 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:55 pm

lemuria

smallville wrote:

lemuria,

Never a report from UN or US came out with the intention of helping a country.. Their objective is to divide countries and plant their bad seeds in here so they can reap benefits. The entire world knows this, u can get an example of US work by looking at the mess they've brought in Oil related countries.. Simply why? Oil is one of the leading scares resource, controlling power on that brings you the controlling power of the world.. If u have not understood this, further discussion on UN, NGO reports is an utter waste..

SL govt may not tell the exact truth either but at least we can believe it to some extent cuz their intention is to protect SL from outside interference. Again its our govt, if we cant trust our one than a crazy report, we're what??

I see that u've been talking abt the same thing over and over and vested your interest in something other than the discussion topic.. So I kindly request you to stop stepping outside the boundaries and stick to the framework of the discussion..

Moderators are given freedom to edit posts which deemed censorship.. If the language, facts not seem appropriate, misguide or lack of proof, they can edit it.. In extreme conditions even delete.

This is not a forum for children so we have to make sense of what we speak.. We highly discourage anything without proper backing.

Appreciate your kind attention in this regards.

dear admin,

would you have believed wat Srilankan govt. told in 88-90 period? You would not Smile. So why do u believe now. Is it because tamil Sinhala?

Did you believe wat NGO's, Western governments and UN told in 1988-1990 period. You would Smile so why don't u believe now? is it because Sinhala vs Tamil?

Be open to your heart my dear brothers and sisters.

96UN resolution against our country ? - Page 4 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:00 pm

lemuria

mono wrote:

Meh! The same 'UN' report went to great lengths to discredit the LLRC even before it published it's work. Look at what has happened now.

Yes mate. No independence and objectivity in da commission.

wld you agree a criminal appoint some one & investigate his own crimes? Joke right?

97UN resolution against our country ? - Page 4 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:58 am

soileconomy

soileconomy

.[/quote].
Very good point
Due to political , racial differences some may think that the Greatest enemies are our own people, but the reality is they don't see the bigger picture.
From the ancient times kings here fought to divide this country (Even brothers in the same family)and rule, But other nations had a totally different concept-Invading other countries.
But unfortunately still we are having some people with that attitude of political or racial mentality.

98UN resolution against our country ? - Page 4 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:09 am

smallville

smallville

lemuria wrote:dear admin,

would you have believed wat Srilankan govt. told in 88-90 period? You would not Smile. So why do u believe now. Is it because tamil Sinhala?

Did you believe wat NGO's, Western governments and UN told in 1988-1990 period. You would Smile so why don't u believe now? is it because Sinhala vs Tamil?

Dear lemuria,
Lets assume that I didnt believe govt's 88-90 period.. Do we have the same govt, same leaders?
Lets assume I believed what NGO's and other crooks had said.. Do we have the same NGO's and crooks here now, do they have same missions now?

Time to time agendas are changing like the economies of scale changes a company.. UN's n US's best bet is to disable the governments of other countries. They cant put a stop to their own terrorist problems and peep into other countries' businesses.. That's lame... So if you wish u can be a part of it... but I'm pretty sure I and the forum members won’t be a part of it Wink

Explore your brain not your kidney cuz brain will provide at least minimal level of intelligence for you to understand facts...

P.s - Stop promoting ur nationality/race/religion in this forum.. all members are treated equally and no specialty or preference is given to any nationality/race/religion.

And if you keep on talking rubbish in an investmetn forum, I'm sorry either I have to lock these threads or ban u from the forum.. we dont need people with hidden agendas in this forum.. we all share stock market knowledge here.

99UN resolution against our country ? - Page 4 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:52 am

mono

mono

I don't think NGO were here in 88/90, even if they were here they didn't give a damn. The same can be said of the western countries. Mahinda Rajapaksha was the biggest human rights activist during that time, apparently he smuggled some documents out of the country to show to the UN. This may partly explain his power in the rural communities.

100UN resolution against our country ? - Page 4 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:48 pm

lemuria

smallville wrote:
lemuria wrote:dear admin,

Dear lemuria,
Lets assume that I didnt believe govt's 88-90 period.. Do we have the same govt, same leaders?
Lets assume I believed what NGO's and other crooks had said.. Do we have the same NGO's and crooks here now, do they have same missions now?

Time to time agendas are changing like the economies of scale changes a company.. UN's n US's best bet is to disable the governments of other countries. They cant put a stop to their own terrorist problems and peep into other countries' businesses.. That's lame... So if you wish u can be a part of it... but I'm pretty sure I and the forum members won’t be a part of it Wink

Explore your brain not your kidney cuz brain will provide at least minimal level of intelligence for you to understand facts...

P.s - Stop promoting ur nationality/race/religion in this forum.. all members are treated equally and no specialty or preference is given to any nationality/race/religion.

And if you keep on talking rubbish in an investmetn forum, I'm sorry either I have to lock these threads or ban u from the forum.. we dont need people with hidden agendas in this forum.. we all share stock market knowledge here.

I use enuf of ma brain and ask you gyz to do dat. do you have a point in ur answer. IT JUST SHOWS A DOUBLE STANDARD FROM DE ADMIN. you believe things from da people you like or u like to listen favorable things to u only.

101UN resolution against our country ? - Page 4 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:51 pm

lemuria

it's diff to literate you gyz on tis topic. better you close tis thread. I'm not talking rubbish but your stubborn heads will not comprehend these stuff. why did you keep silent when ur own moderator say 'north & east shud not be tamil concentrated area' isnit racism? u turned a blind eye on dat.

102UN resolution against our country ? - Page 4 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:36 pm

mono

mono

i don't understand how it is racist to say the north & east should not be a tamil concentrated area. In any case the east is not a tamil concentrated area.

103UN resolution against our country ? - Page 4 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:42 pm

lemuria

mono wrote:i don't understand how it is racist to say the north & east should not be a tamil concentrated area. In any case the east is not a tamil concentrated area.
then wat it is?

104UN resolution against our country ? - Page 4 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:43 pm

Kithsiri

Kithsiri

lemuria wrote:
mono wrote:i don't understand how it is racist to say the north & east should not be a tamil concentrated area. In any case the east is not a tamil concentrated area.
then wat it is?
Shall we call it a day now?

105UN resolution against our country ? - Page 4 Empty Re: UN resolution against our country ? Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:44 pm

mono

mono

lemuria wrote:
then wat it is?

you tell me what it is. If anything it's racist to say the north & east should be a tamil concentrated area.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum