FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:48 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:43 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

BLUE EGM today

+10
smallville
market bull
Kumar
ccsentha
Vptilak
Redbulls
anjelo
sanju351
amilaela
troy
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1BLUE EGM today Empty BLUE EGM today Fri May 04, 2012 9:38 am

troy

troy

Any news ....??

2BLUE EGM today Empty Re: BLUE EGM today Fri May 04, 2012 11:04 am

amilaela

amilaela
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

apita kannna deida lol

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001851586843

3BLUE EGM today Empty Blue EGM - Results Fri May 04, 2012 1:17 pm

sanju351

sanju351

..All the other Resolutions Passed ..Except Subdivision ..

Chairman - CEO - explain his vision and said the new board is doing a lot to turn the company to a Dividend Paying Company within next 8 -10 months ...

They are going to introduced a all new multifunctional Web Site ..
They are participating in world Gem & Jewellery Exhibitions to get to know more buyers and partner companies ..

SLIC one of the major Share Holder who had sent a Proxy stated that they are against the Subdivision & around 48 % Share holders were presented at the EGM ...99 % of them voted against the Sub Division ...

Board said that intention of the board to write off accumulating losses is to pave the way to declare a few cents dividend at least to the Share holders ....

He requested the share holders to give the new drivers at least 08 more months ..

Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral

4BLUE EGM today Empty Re: BLUE EGM today Fri May 04, 2012 1:28 pm

anjelo

anjelo
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

good news on the long run...

5BLUE EGM today Empty Yes Fri May 04, 2012 1:38 pm

sanju351

sanju351

anjelo wrote:good news on the long run...

Yes 1- 14 split would have effected very badly ....as its all ready liquid share .. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

6BLUE EGM today Empty Re: BLUE EGM today Fri May 04, 2012 2:16 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics

sanju351 wrote:

Yes 1- 14 split would have effected very badly ....as its all ready liquid share .. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Welcome to the forum Sanjaya351 in another ID.

7BLUE EGM today Empty thanks Fri May 04, 2012 9:47 pm

sanju351

sanju351

Redbulls wrote:
sanju351 wrote:

Thank you soo much for remebering me ..yes sanjaya 351 & sanju351 same ..but ..it was as i forgot my passwords ..

I still Love Blue ...I still think it is a hidden GEM...

8BLUE EGM today Empty Re: BLUE EGM today Fri May 04, 2012 10:02 pm

Vptilak

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Shareholders have taken a wise decision.

9BLUE EGM today Empty Re: BLUE EGM today Fri May 04, 2012 10:20 pm

ccsentha

Vice President - Equity Analytics

sanju351 wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
sanju351 wrote:

Thank you soo much for remebering me ..yes sanjaya 351 & sanju351 same ..but ..it was as i forgot my passwords ..

Friend why do u think that it is a hidden gem?

10BLUE EGM today Empty Re: BLUE EGM today Sat May 05, 2012 3:27 am

Kumar

Kumar

sanju351 wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
sanju351 wrote:

Hidden Gem?

11BLUE EGM today Empty Re: BLUE EGM today Sat May 05, 2012 5:31 am

sanju351

sanju351

Kumar wrote:
sanju351 wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
sanju351 wrote:

Hidden Gem?

Yes ...Now that we have written off all losses balance sheet will be a positive one ...
Directors very clearly stated that they want to pay a small dividend by end of the year ..

They are in touch with most of the world brands ..
Singapore subsidiary for retail sales was with a minimum cost ...
A fully pledged web site will be out within next 2-3 months where the customer can request the design and more and more

Demand from USA & middle east is on the rise..

All out dated diamond stock being collected and being sold out generating huge amount of revenue ...
..Lest see .....

SLIC is active and they are the ones who opposes the subdivision right from the front ....
ECL & SLIC ...is involved in ...

sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

12BLUE EGM today Empty Re: BLUE EGM today Sat May 05, 2012 6:04 am

market bull

market bull
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

If you have really forgot your password,ask some help from admin to get it back.

Keep in mind,you cant simply forget your past with SEF.Anyway this is not a good practice.You have done all silly promotions here & again came to forum in different name.because you dont want people to see your past topics like our famous monk.But that is also for short term.

Anyway all e best Cool

sanju351 wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
sanju351 wrote:

13BLUE EGM today Empty Re: BLUE EGM today Sat May 05, 2012 6:11 am

sanju351

sanju351

market bull wrote:
If you have really forgot your password,ask some help from admin to get it back.

Keep in mind,you cant simply forget your past with SEF.Anyway this is not a good practice.You have done all silly promotions here & again came to forum in different name.because you dont want people to see your past topics like our famous monk.But that is also for short term.

Anyway all e best Cool

sanju351 wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
sanju351 wrote:

..Mind your own business man ...

14BLUE EGM today Empty Re: BLUE EGM today Sat May 05, 2012 7:33 am

market bull

market bull

Admin & Moderators

Is there any chance to merge his previous topics in to his new user name.

If it is possible,Anyone specially new comers may understand this guy's real intention.

sanju351 wrote:
market bull wrote:

Anyway all e best Cool

sanju351 wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
sanju351 wrote:

15BLUE EGM today Empty who cares Sat May 05, 2012 11:24 am

sanju351

sanju351

market bull wrote:Admin & Moderators

Is there any chance to merge his previous topics in to his new user name.

If it is possible,Anyone specially new comers may understand this guy's real intention.

sanju351 wrote:
market bull wrote:

Anyway all e best Cool

sanju351 wrote:
Redbulls wrote:
sanju351 wrote:

I respect the forum guide lines and regulations ..but not pandiths like you who think that they are allways right ..F..off man .. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

16BLUE EGM today Empty Re: BLUE EGM today Sat May 05, 2012 11:45 am

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

sanju351 wrote:..All the other Resolutions Passed ..Except Subdivision ..

Chairman - CEO - explain his vision and said the new board is doing a lot to turn the company to a Dividend Paying Company within next 8 -10 months ...

They are participating in world Gem & Jewellery Exhibitions to get to know more buyers and partner companies ..

SLIC one of the major Share Holder who had sent a Proxy stated that they are against the Subdivision & around 48 % Share holders were presented at the EGM ...99 % of them voted against the Sub Division ...

Board said that intention of the board to write off accumulating losses is to pave the way to declare a few cents dividend at least to the Share holders ....

He requested the share holders to give the new drivers at least 08 more months ..

If sub-div would've happened then it would've given the ppl who bought BLUE.X for 0.10-0.20 to cover up by selling at 0.30 at least, but on the other hand it would've diluted the share price hence wise men didnt want it to happen..
SLIC's involvement is questionable as to why they've got into this mess by buying shares..

CEO's say they can do miracles.. I'm happy if they turn up to a company which would pay 0.10 cents div in 8 months.. But after wiping out losses by reducing capital, their best best is to have some money for any future investments so better they hold at least another 6 qtrs without dividends even if they could (which I doubt).. Its nt easy making a loss making company profitable as they say..

sanju351 wrote:

I think its totally hidden, very difficult to come up.. Lets check after 8 months and see how it has done...

sanju351 wrote:

Yes ...Now that we have written off all losses balance sheet will be a positive one ...
Directors very clearly stated that they want to pay a small dividend by end of the year ..

WE'VE WRITTEN OFF?? Were u the accountant? LOL... Cat out of the box.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

sanju351 wrote:
A fully pledged web site will be out within next 2-3 months where the customer can request the design and more and more

All out dated diamond stock being collected and being sold out generating huge amount of revenue ...
..Lest see .....

Do u have any sources to all this magic talk? Were these told in AGM with enough facts? If I were u, I'd consider this a grain of salt..

sanju351 wrote:
SLIC is active and they are the ones who opposes the subdivision right from the front ....

SLIC should be wise.. They might've not wanted the share dilution to happen in big time..

sanju351 wrote:

I respect the forum guide lines and regulations ..but not pandiths like you who think that they are allways right ..F..off man .. :

If you continue in this attitute, I'm sure ur looking for a ban on both IDs.. And probably we'll have to ban all ur alter egos too..
Be cool and respect others.. It isn't obvious that ppl still remember ur pundit talks abt BLUE and how well it was welcome in the market.. U can see looking at the price now Twisted Evil

17BLUE EGM today Empty Re: BLUE EGM today Sat May 05, 2012 11:47 am

ccsentha

Did you attend the EGM?

Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral

18BLUE EGM today Empty yes Sat May 05, 2012 1:01 pm

sanju351

sanju351

ccsentha wrote:Did you attend the EGM?

yes ...

19BLUE EGM today Empty no prob Sat May 05, 2012 1:03 pm

sanju351

sanju351

smallville wrote:

If sub-div would've happened then it would've given the ppl who bought BLUE.X for 0.10-0.20 to cover up by selling at 0.30 at least, but on the other hand it would've diluted the share price hence wise men didnt want it to happen..
SLIC's involvement is questionable as to why they've got into this mess by buying shares..

CEO's say they can do miracles.. I'm happy if they turn up to a company which would pay 0.10 cents div in 8 months.. But after wiping out losses by reducing capital, their best best is to have some money for any future investments so better they hold at least another 6 qtrs without dividends even if they could (which I doubt).. Its nt easy making a loss making company profitable as they say..

sanju351 wrote:

I think its totally hidden, very difficult to come up.. Lets check after 8 months and see how it has done...

sanju351 wrote:

WE'VE WRITTEN OFF?? Were u the accountant? LOL... Cat out of the box.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

sanju351 wrote:

..Lest see .....

Do u have any sources to all this magic talk? Were these told in AGM with enough facts? If I were u, I'd consider this a grain of salt..

sanju351 wrote:

SLIC should be wise.. They might've not wanted the share dilution to happen in big time..

sanju351 wrote:

I respect the forum guide lines and regulations ..but not pandiths like you who think that they are allways right ..F..off man .. :

If you continue in this attitute, I'm sure ur looking for a ban on both IDs.. And probably we'll have to ban all ur alter egos too..
Be cool and respect others.. It isn't obvious that ppl still remember ur pundit talks abt BLUE and how well it was welcome in the market.. U can see looking at the price now Twisted Evil

no worries ..its my freedom to talk & have freedom to share my ideas .....if you want to ban go ahead ...

20BLUE EGM today Empty Re: BLUE EGM today Sat May 05, 2012 1:52 pm

ccsentha

Buddy could you let me know why that u think BLUE is a hidden gem, and is there any source for the information you gave earlier(singapore subbs....and us interest...) or were these told at the EGM?

sanju351 wrote:
ccsentha wrote:Did you attend the EGM?

yes ...

21BLUE EGM today Empty Re: BLUE EGM today Sat May 05, 2012 1:59 pm

K.Haputantri

K.Haputantri
Co-Admin

One's freedom ends when it's excercise hits another badly. Spreading false/inaccurate/un-supported info. is not good in this forum, because you are playing with hard earned money. So use it carefully friend.

22BLUE EGM today Empty Thank you My dear .. Sat May 05, 2012 2:10 pm

sanju351

sanju351

K.Haputantri wrote:One's freedom ends when it's excercise hits another badly. Spreading false/inaccurate/un-supported info. is not good in this forum, because you are playing with hard earned money. So use it carefully friend.

You know the art to talk to people ..
However no body is buying or selling shares ...just for a comment made by some body in a forum board like this ...\
...Some people are over reacting .......not you Sir ...when ever them and their friends who are in this forum as admins or moderators say some thing those are my god all important and not manipulations ... when soem body else does the same thing its partial or manipulations ..

If admins needs to remove or bar ...comments that has got a promotional meanings ...they will have to delete 50% of the forum comments ...

Give the people the right to talk ..
Let the Buyers & sellers select what they want to do ...
Its there ( Even me ) Hard earn money ..that individuals needs to manage their funds ..
All the best ..the Forum & Genuine members & Genuine admins & moderators ......

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

23BLUE EGM today Empty Re: BLUE EGM today Sat May 05, 2012 2:15 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls

sanju351 wrote:
Give the people the right to talk ..
Let the Buyers & sellers select what they want to do ...
Its there ( Even me ) Hard earn money ..that individuals needs to manage their funds ..
All the best ..the Forum & Genuine members & Genuine admins & moderators ......

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

I sincerely agree with above lines my friend.
Do not take anything personal.
Just we play the game in the right direction.
Best wishes.

24BLUE EGM today Empty Re: BLUE EGM today Sat May 05, 2012 3:16 pm

smallville

smallville

sanju351 wrote:

no worries ..its my freedom to talk & have freedom to share my ideas .....if you want to ban go ahead ...

Your freedom ended when u insult ppl and try to drag others down with u..

Rather than trying to be smart, I think you should change your attitude..

What we ask in general in posting something is to back it up by proper evidence.. Up to date u've not been able to fulfill that small request..

U accuse mods, admins of promotions and throw stones in every corner hoping one would hit them..

This is a professional forum.. We have rules and regulations.. Why do u ignore fundamental objectives and taking abt ur rights??

25BLUE EGM today Empty Re: BLUE EGM today Sat May 05, 2012 3:35 pm

ccsentha

BIT buying and then selling at a loss, any idea why that happened? if singapore subs...and us interest was true, BIT will not do that ne?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum