FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

Latest topics

» Owner of Dividend Mr.E or Mr.D after DVP
by jaya Today at 9:15 pm

» DVP යනු කුමක්ද? Explained
by kanishkaecomm Today at 8:39 pm

» AMF will reach its high again?
by Equity Win Today at 7:49 pm

» EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000)
by SAGA Today at 7:10 pm

» Browns price down
by Dilip Today at 6:41 pm

» LLUB=BULL Chevron Lanka Lubricant Target Price Rs 150..
by samansilva Today at 5:10 pm

» Concened Investor writes to CSE regarding new DVP
by God Father Today at 2:00 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by Mr. X Today at 1:15 pm

» Colombo Stock Market poised for growth - Webinar
by dayandacool Today at 12:43 pm

» DVP - හදුන්වාදීම කොටස් වෙළදපලේ අධිකාරීන් ඔබට පැහැදිලි කරන්න සූදානම් - කතාකරන්න අන්ක.මෙන්න
by Mr. X Today at 9:35 am

» No static policies hurting SL
by dayandacool Today at 2:41 am

» Investing in Sri Lanka in ‘The New Normal’ - Nimal Perera
by CHRONICLE™ Today at 12:43 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions update
by Pradeep90 Yesterday at 9:01 pm

» HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC
by judecroos Yesterday at 8:55 pm

» LANKA ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIES PLC (LALU.N0000)
by dulans Yesterday at 8:35 pm

» Directors' Dealings 18/06/2021
by SAGA Yesterday at 7:28 pm

» Top Foreign Tradings today - 18/06/2021
by SAGA Yesterday at 7:00 pm

» SOFTLOGIC CAPITAL PLC (SCAP.N0000)
by SAGA Yesterday at 4:40 pm

» NIFL going up
by SAGA Yesterday at 4:19 pm

» L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000)
by KILLER99 Yesterday at 1:51 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FUN CHRONICLE™ » Make more than 200,000 with free SUV and fuel without working

Make more than 200,000 with free SUV and fuel without working

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

aj

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Yes, you can. 1000s are doing it. You can too.

Experts estimate there're 1000s and 1000s of masters who are in the payroll of government offices, ministries, departments as 'advisers', 'assistant secretaries' , 'consultants' and so many other different names who haven't even visited the office a single day. They cost thousand millions of debt money and uses SUVs and free fuel. They're the sons and daughters, relations, friends and family of the ministers, members of parliament, chairmen, secretaries. Only required duties are to go clubbing at night, play anyway you like with the girls of the qualified and educated slaves and play cricket in the parliament grounds in the evenings if you like.
Ask your qualified and educated masters to command the qualified and educated slaves to get your name in the payroll of your parents, aunts or uncles government office if you haven't done so yet. The qualified and educated slaves will do it and keep their mouth shut.
This is only for sons and daughters of the privileged masters.

"I make over 200K with a car with fuel. I don't know where I work even. All thanks to qualified and educated lot in this country. I had no qualifications but the commissioner approved my post just like that. The accountants at the ministry with CIMA and Jayawardanapura degree makes sure my account is debited with the salary. Thanks slaves."
-- Daughter of a chairman working in a ministry as an advisor to the minister

"I make over 200K and I drive a Prado. It's so relaxing, playing cricket in the evenings at the parliament ground when these fools are going to their huts in crowded buses."
-- Son of a minister working as an external consultant of a government department

Whitebull

Go on with ur hidden agenda Mr.aj lol! lol! lol!

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Now what's de catch...

Dr_CSE

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Mr. AJ.
I am glad to see at least there are few individuals in this blind corrupt society, who can see though it, unfortunately being a part of it. I am a professional in the state service, graduated from a state university. We work hard day and night to earn our monthly wage, still being underpaid. It' s very painful to see these sort of government henchmen lead super luxurious lives while most government professionals lead ordinary lives fighting all day to see our ends meet. These people drive SUV s on the road showing the "Gember" to the others, while we have to be humbled with our cheap vehicles. Most of these blood suckers, feeding on the innocent public, generated and multiplied during the current regime of government. Since most of the people are seeing this society through a filter they don't see the reality, but a filtered image. AJ shows another facet of this corrupt society. Keep up the good work.

Whitebull

I think some paid slaves try to divert the public anger from politicians who are the main culprits(not all the politicians).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum