FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by thankrishan Today at 1:34 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by Biggy Yesterday at 12:09 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by LAMDA Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:58 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

“It’s a wild wild market…” - Dr Tilak Karunaratne

+19
D.G.Dayaratne
gamaya
econ
oops
player
bullrun
nzr
Redbulls
DUWI
worthiness
Hawk Eye
anu
Chinwi
Fresher
soileconomy
sriranga
Slstock
anubis
Jeremy
23 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Jeremy

Jeremy
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Clamour for credit and indirect pressure exerted to stop investigations have been the main demands of the so called ‘stock market mafia’ existent on the Colombo Bourse, says Tilak Karunaratne, who tendered his resignation as the Chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on Friday. Reluctantly stepping down barely nine months after taking over the position, the former Chairman said that he had tried to fast track investigations into market malpractices under his tenure so as to bring sanity to what he described as ‘a wild market where some people were shooting from the hip’.

http://www.nation.lk/edition/business-tbl/item/9440-“it’s-a-wild-wild-market”.html

In what could be his first interview with The Nation Gain following his resignation, Karunaratne explains the sequence of events that led him to call it a day and his expressions showed that his main disappointment was that he could not effectively take some of those real perpetrators of the Colombo’s Stock Market to task.

Q: What made you accept the position in the first place?

Well, I’ve known the President for a long long time. We’ve been in the same party for a long time together. We’ve been buddies and in a way that we’ve worked together to strengthen the party when it was in the doldrums and to bring it back to power. But unfortunately, I had to leave when Anura Bandaranaike joined the UNP in 1994. I’m a very close friend of Anura and at that time I thought I shouldn’t let my friend down and crossed over whereas, the President decided to stay on. When you look back, I would say he took the right decision. Anyway, since I rejoined the party, the President had been offering me many posts. Before Admiral Wasantha Karannagoda went to Japan as an Ambassador, he offered me that post. However, I very politely turned down (the offer) saying that I want to be in Sri Lanka and I’ve other involvements. Anyway, I’m no diplomat. You can see from the way I behave. I’m not inclined to satisfy all the parties which is part of the game in diplomacy.

Then after some time, before Harry Jayawardena was appointed Chairman of Ceylon Petroleum Corporation (CPC), he offered me that post. Again, I said very politely I don’t want, because petroleum has been a den of thieves and rogues. And I did not want to go and make my henchmen. Then, there was a vacancy in the High Commissioners Post in London and the President offered me that. Again I rejected that offer. So I’ve been constantly saying no to all the offers that came my way.

However, last year, when the President came as the Chief Guest to the 125th Year Anniversary celebrations of Ananda College on my invitation (as I’m the President of the Old Boys Association), he said “Tilak, don’t say no this time. I think this is an ideal opportunity for you. You have been an investor for a long time in the stock market and you know the workings of the stock market, therefore accept the position as SEC Chairman.”
Since, I’ve been saying no to him all this time I was at the time reluctant to say no to him, so I said, give me 48 hours to decide. So I thought about it and consulted my wife and children about it who were not in favour of it at all. But, still I thought about it and I said I will accept it and work purely in an honorary capacity. No job, no car, no chauffeur, no petrol, no mobile phone, nothing….and I also said that I want my independence and I said I would like to do as per the objectives of the SEC Commission’s Act and want to achieve those objectives impartially without fear or favour. So the President said “no issues Tilak, at all. I know the way you conduct yourselves and just sign it”. So on December 7, last year, I assumed duties.

Q: When do you think you faced your first obstacle after you took over?

At the first commission meeting itself, I knew what was happening. There were some investigations which had been put into cold storage. So when Director, Investigations came and reported that he had not been doing very much during the last six months or so, I asked him why? And he said I was made to understand that I should not proceed with these investigations! So I asked the Commission Members whether there was a Commission decision like that. They said no, but said an unofficial indication was given that we must go slow on those. Then I said No and this can’t happen like that because as a regulator, it’s our job to bring to book the wrongdoers in the capital market and therefore we have to restructure.

All the Commission Members, to their credit, agreed to this and we opened all these files. And that got ‘lot of people’ worried. If they are innocent, they do not have to worry, you know? So from that day in January, they have been working to somehow discourage me with the investigations through various close friends of mine whom they had contacts with. I don’t want to pick names but some of them who came to me were very powerful people who said, “Tilak, you know, go slow on these, he is a pal of mine. They’ve invested a lot, so you know, take it easy kind of thing”. So I said, I’ve come here to do a job and I cannot go easy or slow on anything. I am fast tracking in fact! That made them very annoyed. And from that time, they’ve spared no pains to push me out. I never gave it or entertained their pleas since investigations were necessary.

Q: Was all the management staff of SEC cooperative to the stance you took?

By and large they were cooperative. But, I might say that our Director Investigations was not very cooperative. That’s another story which I don’t want to elaborate on. Overall, he was very slow on the draw. So therefore I appointed a ‘surveillance committee’. The idea behind this was rather than one man handling it, I picked two other directors and we formed a committee so that this committee could go into the inquiries.

Q: Can you update on the inquiries the Committee has heard so far?

Now actually, most of the inquiries are at their final stages and there are 17 ongoing inquiries including the NSB – TSB deal.

Q: Despite the statistics that show that broker firms still have a large pool of unutilized credit, it is learnt that some broker houses have been demanding further credit expansion. Can you elaborate why?

Yes. It is only a very few brokers and not all, who have been working hand in glove with this ‘mafia people’ who have been agitating for credit. Actually there is almost Rs. 7 billion of unutilized funds in the system that is still available. But, some of these brokers have fully used and even exceeded their limits. So they have been clamouring for more credit.

Q: What happened at the recent meetings you had with the President and Dr. P B Jayasundera?

Yes. the President called up the brokers, these ‘so called’ investors, Chairman and Commission Members of SEC, Chairman and Directors of CSE for a meeting. We didn’t know what it was about but we were asked to come. However, when we went there we found that the ‘other side’ was asked to come with a powerpoint presentation. It was made by Dilith Jayaweera. But we were never told about this presentation beforehand and we thought it would just be a discussion involved.

One more thing, I don’t think the President was aware of this at all and I don’t blame him at all. But, even the seating arrangements, the brokers were called in first and they occupied the main head table. Except for me and the CSE Chairman, Krishan Balendra, whom I quickly got to sit next to me, except the two of us and the stockbrokers, none of other stakeholders were seated on the main table. My commissioners and the CSE directors were all over the floor. So you see, that is not the way to treat respectable people. I don’t know who made these seating arrangements but it clearly showed that it is going to be one-sided.

Then the President invited Dilith to make the presentation and the presentation itself was a full blown attack on us. Very unreasonable and unjustifiable attack on the SEC with full of hatred and venom. I replied to as much as I can, because I was the last man to speak after listening to all of this patiently where some investors and brokers also spoke. But, because their’s was a powerpoint presentation and mine was a verbal presentation, I could not meet everything. The playing field was not level.

After that meeting, Dr. Jayasundera had another meeting as a follow up to the previous meeting. In that meeting, both Mr. Krishan Balendra and I didn’t speak and the brokers spoke. That meeting was more or less on the budget proposals, the pre-budget meeting.

Q: How was your meeting with COPE?

We got huge endorsement from the COPE. Normally they do not give any government institution such endorsement. The Chairman of COPE, Dew Gunasekera, at the time came to me congratulating saying that we have done an excellent job. He wanted me to continue and assured their fullest support. I told them what I wanted was more teeth. The present SEC Act, which is way too old, compared to the regulatory Acts in the Asian region, has to be amended as a priority to give more independence to the regulatory body.

Q: Some allege that during your tenure, you had concentrated too much on the regulatory aspect and not the development aspects which led to the pressure being exerted. How would you respond to this criticism?

That is not true at all. Despite my short stint of eight months, some of the things that we have done to develop the market, what is in the pipeline and what needs to be done for the future were far more greater than what has been done during the same span of time previously. We have done a lot to develop the market. On the other hand, the regulatory aspect is also important. Going into the wrong deals and inquiring and restraining them are also important. Then only foreign investors will come.

Q: Was the SEC contemplating on taking legal action against the offenders?

Yes, we could have filed action against them if we found that they were guilty. Another impediment we have is that according to our jurisdiction, such malpractices can only be heard in criminal courts and not civil courts. As you know it is hard to prove a case under criminal action compared to the civil cases. In the other countries, we have both.

Q: Some say that you were over regulating the market which created a sense of fear psychosis?

It’s a myth created by this stock market mafia. I totally reject that. We have not come with anything. From the time I took over, we have been relaxing rules. Regarding the credit rule, earlier it was T+5 then we went up to T+30 and recently we even relaxed it upto T+120.

Q: Some say that you were not diplomatic and secretive about the investigations?

That’s completely false. We have been secretive. Even when COPE asked me to come up with the names, we have not revealed anybody and we have been secretive.

Q: Any final thoughts?

I would like to thank all the members of my staff including my commission members for all the support they gave me to achieve the objectives of my organization. I am also thankful and grateful to the Chairman and Directors, the Chief Executive and members of the staff of the Colombo Stock Exchange who helped me to carry out my duties during my tenure. Except for one or two all the others have been 100% behind me and very enthusiastic and very keen to work for the betterment of the organization. It was a great time we had together and I was very happy to have been there.

http://www.nation.lk/edition/business-tbl/item/9440-“it’s-a-wild-wild-market”.html

Last edited by GMNet on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total

anubis

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Investigations into malpractices done by wealthy people / politicians are kind of unrealistic in a country like Sri Lanka.

Hats off to Mr. T.K for keeping up with his ethics. What matters at the end of the day is, you can tell yourself "I did the right thing".

Cheers!

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics

Very Very interesting. Lot can be gathered if you read between the lines.

To have a fair view, presentations for both parties ( SEC and opposing) should have been allowed. Not one party only.

Anyway as a country , we should always admire below qualities no matter whatever our differences are.

" No job, no car, no chauffeur, no petrol, no mobile phone, nothing….and I also said that I want my independence"

Money can be an evil is not correctly handled and earned.

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin

slstock wrote:Very Very interesting. Lot can be gathered if you read between the lines.

To have a fair view, presentations for both parties ( SEC and opposing) should have been allowed. Not one party only.

Anyway as a country , we should always admire below qualities no matter whatever our differences are.

" No job, no car, no chauffeur, no petrol, no mobile phone, nothing….and I also said that I want my independence"

Money can be an evil is not correctly handled and earned.

Totally agreed.

http://sharemarket-srilanka.blogspot.co.uk/

soileconomy

soileconomy
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

As common men in Sri Lanka , if some body can divulge the names of "so called Investors" who participated in that meeting.
Then at least we know those people are rogues who were spared illegally......
One is already OUT in his discussion.......

Fresher

"If they are innocent, they do not have to worry, you know?"

look what's happening in the forum at the moment Smile

Anyway, he has tendered his resignation. Has it been accepted?

Slstock

Slstock

soileconomy wrote:As common men in Sri Lanka , if some body can divulge the names of "so called Investors" who participated in that meeting.
Then at least we know those people are rogues who were spared illegally......
One is already OUT in his discussion.......

Oh the names of the HNWI who were at the meeting are alreadt mentioned in news articles. They are porbably posted in news section.

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

His failure was, he came-in with premeditated mind.

Personally, from the beginning I believed Mr. K was not fit for this job.
(JHU experience) This is not to say he is a bad person.

You have to be in clear mind to hold a post like this. You have to set aside all your links, explanations, ego and mindsets.

This is a good lesson for the new man too.
If the new man come-in with a list of HNWI , with all these stories in his mind, and think his job is to find thieves and give punishments and control everything in a stock market he will also go like this.

SEC should look-after this part of our economy as a whole. For that, we need a broad minded, well experienced, tactful but strong, non egomaniac PERSONALITY to head this prestigious post.

එහෙම කෙනෙක් ලංකාවෙන් හොයා ගන්න පුලුවන්ද දන්නේ නැත. අඩුම වශයෙන් ස්ටොක් මාකට් එක කියන්නෙත් රටක, සමාජයකම පිලිම්බිම්බුවක් කියල තේරෙන කෙනෙක්.

anu

anu
Manager - Equity Analytics

Chinwi wrote:His failure was, he came-in with premeditated mind.

You have to be in clear mind to hold a post like this. You have to set aside all your links, explanations, ego and mindsets.

If the new man come-in with a list of HNWI , with all these stories in his mind, and think his job is to find thieves and give punishments and control everything in a stock market he will also go like this.

SEC should look-after this part of our economy as a whole. For that, we need a broad minded, well experienced, tactful but strong, non egomaniac PERSONALITY to head this prestigious post.

එහෙම කෙනෙක් ලංකාවෙන් හොයා ගන්න පුලුවන්ද දන්නේ නැත. අඩුම වශයෙන් ස්ටොක් මාකට් එක කියන්නෙත් රටක, සමාජයකම පිලිම්බිම්බුවක් කියල තේරෙන කෙනෙක්.

In other words, work according to the prescription of those so called "Group of HNWI". Anyone having a slightest change in approach are sure to fail (like presidential advisor's wife).

It would rather be a workable solution to ask this group to nominate.

Hawk Eye

Hawk Eye
Expert
Expert

anu wrote:
Chinwi wrote:His failure was, he came-in with premeditated mind.

In other words, work according to the prescription of those so called "Group of HNWI". Anyone having a slightest change in approach are sure to fail (like presidential advisor's wife).

It would rather be a workable solution to ask this group to nominate.

Then we will talk about his backbone.

worthiness

Truth hangs on the tip of the needle but it never falls.

DUWI

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Really cannot understand what expertise Mr. DJ had on capital markets to be invited to do a presentation on it.

Redbulls

Redbulls

@chinwi
Do we can find someone 100% with this calibre to serve under this present regime?
We can dream.
IMO certain extend Tilak has what you said.

If we follow the last 3 years incidents in the stock market arena, Powerful persons and their subordinates interfere directly and indirectly in so many times. I can eloborate more but that will deviate the subject matter what we are discussing on this thread.

nzr

Stock Trader

First of all was Mr. TK was fit for the job?

How can a man with the support of the executive President of Sri Lanka be threaten by anyone?

It's purely his incapability.
He's gone, it's good for the market

bullrun

bullrun

nzr wrote:First of all was Mr. TK was fit for the job?

How can a man with the support of the executive President of Sri Lanka be threaten by anyone?

It's purely his incapability.
He's gone, it's good for the market

He could have acted on balance way. Rather than going after postmortem, he could have think about the future to avoid malpractices. Otherwise, the patient has to die on medicine.
I am little bit confused to see that he has worked for no financial gains and only for the dedication! Can it happen just like Lord Buddha or Jesus?
It seems that the President expected him to build but he has dig!

player

player

This man is wrong,how he questioning us for buying one share?
how he questioning us for inherent PROBLEMS in the new ATS system?

i dont know why they appointed this man even with having so many well experienced guys No

this guy was not fit at all,neither Mrs indrani,they just appointed them without checking their experiences Evil or Very Mad ,im sure there is better people even in this forum.

"how you teach others to swim without you dont know" Question Question

also you must note that Mr CHANDU is the one who behinds recommendations for investigation No

oops

player wrote:This man is wrong,how he questioning us for buying one share?
how he questioning us for inherent PROBLEMS in the new ATS system?

i dont know why they appointed this man even with having so many well experienced guys No

this guy was not fit at all,neither Mrs indrani,they just appointed them without checking their experiences Evil or Very Mad ,im sure there is better people even in this forum.

"how you teach others to swim without you dont know" Question Question

also you must note that Mr CHANDU is the one who behinds recommendations for investigation No
very well said.

econ

econ
Global Moderator

I think chariman is always a political henchman.

bullrun

bullrun

Can anybody explain as to why he works for no pay? SEC is not a temple isn't it?

gamaya

First he should have understood only the constable who takes 500 bucks get punished in this country. Not the other cronies who play with millions and billions. That happens only in countries like US.

anu

anu

bullrun wrote:Can anybody explain as to why he works for no pay? SEC is not a temple isn't it?

Hi Bullrun, I just couldn't stop laughing. Thanks for this rib tickler...

What he meant was, that he could not continue to refuse the offers of President. So this time he told President that he will honour him and take up the job purely as a honorary job without any benefits, and that he only wants freedom.

The consideration was only the request of President and not for anything else.

bullrun

bullrun

anu wrote:
bullrun wrote:Can anybody explain as to why he works for no pay? SEC is not a temple isn't it?

Hi Bullrun, I just couldn't stop laughing. Thanks for this rib tickler...

What he meant was, that he could not continue to refuse the offers of President. So this time he told President that he will honour him and take up the job purely as a honorary job without any benefits, and that he only wants freedom.

The consideration was only the request of President and not for anything else.

The meaning is that he is so attached politically with the big boss!

Slstock

Slstock

Guys we don;t have to take everything negative and look at all bad about a person.

D.G.Dayaratne

Dr Karunaratna was appointed after resignation of Mrs S Because her behavior as chairman of CSE was like bull in a China shop.Any way she understood main problems in the stock market

Although Dr karunaratne is honest and st aright forward man he
was not able to fulfill govt objectives.
Nowadays most of the institutions are corrupt including Temples

This govt do not have mechanism to select good people
only consideration is personal relationships. My problem is if main institutions like Central Bank.SEC etc are under control of GAMBLERS what will happen to MAHINDA CHINTHANAYA and SL ECONOMY

I would like to mention thatthere are enough people who are Honest qualified and supporters of mahinda Chinthana
But no mechanism to select them

coolkane

All idiots can say that "he is not fit for the job"but what he did was all for the betterment of the capital market.Otherwise who will take Harry to the courts????Hats off to Dr.Thilak Karunarthne for the honoury job done @ SEC.Thank you very much sir......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum