2. A positivist makes commitments. A negativist makes promises.
3. A positivist listens and learns. A negativist talks and learns nothing.
4. A positivist goes through a problem and finds a solution. A negativist goes around a problem and never gets past it.
5. A positivist says “There must be another way”. A negativist says “This is the way it has always been done before".
6. A positivist has plans and goals that can be measured. A negativist has no plans and no goals and hates measurements.
7. A positivist decides for himself. A negativist listens to others.
8. A positivist learns from those who are superior to him. A negativist tears down those who are superior to him.
9. A positivist respects the superiority of others and learns from them. A negativist resents the superiority of others and condemns them.
10. A positivist credits his good luck for winning even though it was not his good luck. A negativist blames his bad luck for losing even though it was not his bad luck.
Positive attitude people are successful. Negative attitude people are not successful.