FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:48 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:43 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Market is moving

+14
Redbulls
wiki
mark
Storm
K.Haputantri
FALCON
Light of Hope
SURE SHOT
nimantha80
anges
UAEBOY
smallville
sanju351
dsam
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Market is moving   Empty Market is moving Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:09 pm

dsam

dsam
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

is this for X'mas ?

sanju351

sanju351

dsam wrote:is this for X'mas ?

Connected parties to the GOSL wanted to end the year on a GREEN and positive note ..
More Run is expected in the coming days ..There will be a steady run after DEC 20TH
DNH Recomandation to EPF to enter the Market was a HINT ..

Keep watching CITK /CITW/REEF/REEFW019 .
Dont sell at Current Price levels ....When Hikkaduwa enter the CSE next week ......U never know whats going to happen

lol! lol! lol! lol!

3Market is moving   Empty Re: Market is moving Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:35 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

sanju351 wrote: ......U never know whats going to happen

lol! lol! lol! lol!

he hee... That's true.. U NEVER KNOW.. IF you had known we dont see these Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

4Market is moving   Empty Re: Market is moving Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:38 pm

UAEBOY

UAEBOY

Plz come soon Santa santa

5Market is moving   Empty Re: Market is moving Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:39 pm

sanju351

sanju351

smallville wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!

he hee... That's true.. U NEVER KNOW.. IF you had known we dont see these Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Yes SMALLVILLE I don't know how you became a ADMIN - Normally people who got brains and positive ideas should run the forum ..

Oh hooo - I have forgotten you are on a agenda of your boss ..okay okay accepted ..Be negative all the time ..

6Market is moving   Empty Re: Market is moving Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:11 pm

anges

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

bull run in the coming days ! get ready you will see it in the streets of colombo

7Market is moving   Empty Re: Market is moving Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:21 pm

nimantha80

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

UAEBOY wrote:Plz come soon Santa santa
Red wine, red Santa and red CSE.

8Market is moving   Empty Re: Market is moving Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:32 pm

SURE SHOT

Stock Trader

carder pirat = santa santa

9Market is moving   Empty Re: Market is moving Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:36 am

Light of Hope

Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

sanju351 wrote:
smallville wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Yes SMALLVILLE I don't know how you became a ADMIN - Normally people who got brains and positive ideas should run the forum ..

Oh hooo - I have forgotten you are on a agenda of your boss ..okay okay accepted ..Be negative all the time ..

This is utter nonsense... If you think small is negative, touch your head and you might find something

You need to embrace both Bull and Bear, no point trying to be one of them at all times.

10Market is moving   Empty Re: Market is moving Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:55 am

smallville

smallville

sanju351 wrote:
smallville wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Honesty is the best policy but insanity is the best defense.

So dont worry my friend.. before looking at my qualifications just go in front of mirror and look at your self... Ur uttering the exact words ur stupid masters need.. he hee.
You must be proud that you have brains of an avg 5 year old Wink

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Imo, one day u can even become an admin.. And that's when your brain develops.. Let me know when this happens and we can have a good conversation than talking ur usual non-sense.

11Market is moving   Empty Re: Market is moving Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:30 am

FALCON

FALCON
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright"

nice wording @smallville

12Market is moving   Empty Re: Market is moving Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:10 am

K.Haputantri

K.Haputantri
Co-Admin

Sanju, this is not the first time we had to remind you of discipline. This is a reminder for you to behave.

13Market is moving   Empty Re: Market is moving Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:12 am

sanju351

sanju351

K.Haputantri wrote:Sanju, this is not the first time we had to remind you of discipline. This is a reminder for you to behave.

Bullshit - Remove me if you want ..
This forum is also a place where a set of people get together and trying to do the promotions or demotions according to their own agenda ..

I respect there are few very good seniors and few are there they want us the new comers to say oh that's true he is giving a valid reason to think and so on ..

Freedom of writing and freedom of talking is still there in this country so if smallville or who ever should respect that .
I do care for people who are disciplined telling others to decipline ..

But guys like SMALLVILLE & REDBULL thinks that all ways they are the only pundiths and what ever they say is right - no no i am not going to get diciplined as they want ..never never

Do what ever you all want ...

14Market is moving   Empty Re: Market is moving Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:41 am

Storm

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

no no i am not going to get diciplined as they want ..never never ....

Seriously Sanju351, Are you 41 ? Laughing

15Market is moving   Empty Re: Market is moving Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:43 am

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

these days moderators are so kind no Shocked Evil or Very Mad

16Market is moving   Empty Re: Market is moving Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:03 pm

smallville

smallville

sanju351 wrote:

In case if you've not noticed, we're only keeping u for fun Twisted Evil

sanju351 wrote:
This forum is also a place where a set of people get together and trying to do the promotions or demotions according to their own agenda ..

Noted.. Mind you, u've been earmarked as the best promoter in this forum.. So thanks for reminding.

sanju351 wrote:
Freedom of writing and freedom of talking is still there in this country so if smallville or who ever should respect that .

We all respect everyone's' freedom and that's why with 1000 wrongs ur still writing in this thread.. Though u promote BLUE & GREG we found sometimes u also brought some valuable insights.. But looking at the freedom we gave u, we feel that ur misusing it.

Forums have ethics.. Before you question ur rights u need to know ur responsibilities in a public forum..

sanju351 wrote:
But guys like SMALLVILLE & REDBULL thinks that all ways they are the only pundiths and what ever they say is right - no no i am not going to get diciplined as they want ..never never

No pundits needed.. This forum has strict rules on promotions.. We've been reminding you not to cross lines since ur BLUE promotions days.. And u still argue with admin Laughing shame on you..

Your attitude reminds us this;
You Can Take A Donkey To The River But..... You cant make it Drink even by Force!!
Market is moving   50210_10

So if you cant respect the FORUM RULES.. Its ur stupidity.. Rather than asking us do whatever, you can refrain from commenting Wink

17Market is moving   Empty Re: Market is moving Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:52 pm

wiki

mark wrote:these days moderators are so kind no Shocked Evil or Very Mad

Mark is back Very Happy

18Market is moving   Empty Re: Market is moving Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:51 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics

sanju351 wrote:
K.Haputantri wrote:Sanju, this is not the first time we had to remind you of discipline. This is a reminder for you to behave.

I respect there are few very good seniors and few are there they want us the new comers to say oh that's true he is giving a valid reason to think and so on ..

Thanks a lot for your comment.

First I'm not a Pandit as you stated. (May be your brain (?) thinks that I'm like you said, then I feel sorry)

You are here like a joker, posting comments and opening threads thinking that others are idiots.( Unfortunately the subjects what you selected are more popular because there are so many burnt their fingers in the past and looking for clues to escape from the pile of sh** what they bought in the past)

You time to time saying that you are posting positive threads, I do not agree with that. Most of the gamblers are like that - their mind is only in one way traffic and thinking that they are going on the right side and finally ending up in the negative zone.

In one way I appreciate your presence in the forum, because we need someone to open some threads to release our pressure.

Regarding attacking the Moderators and using harsh words with other members showing us where you are coming from.( I would like to refrain not saying anything about that but I know most of our readers unnecessarily draging your pedigree while reading you harsh words towards the moderator panel or other members)

@Moderators
You can expect more so called positive threads from this gentleman during next couple of weeks, because he is only a puppet and dancing for his master's tune.

19Market is moving   Empty Re: Market is moving Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:19 pm

Whitebull

smallville wrote:Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Although the reason is not true Wink this is realy nice wording....

20Market is moving   Empty Be Patient friends Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:30 am

chandikahw

Stock Trader

smallville wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!

This is an artificial demand indeed. Just some coordinated attempts for another bullrun.
Be patient friends; Do not buy anything till mid-end Jan 2013. But, be vigilant!

21Market is moving   Empty Re: Market is moving Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:58 am

traderathome

traderathome

BFL looks to be holding the 130-140 for sometime know ? Very Happy but last time i told 180 was holding...it was wasnt able hold on Very Happy fell to current levels...... Smile will 120ish become exposed before another run... cheers

TAH
Iam holding few BFL Wink

22Market is moving   Empty Re: Market is moving Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:02 am

K.Haputantri

K.Haputantri
Co-Admin

traderathome wrote:BFL looks to be holding the 130-140 for sometime know ? Very Happy but last time i told 180 was holding...it was wasnt able hold on Very Happy fell to current levels...... Smile will 120ish become exposed before another run... cheers

TAH
Iam holding few BFL Wink

Thanks TAH for some serious stuff.

23Market is moving   Empty Re: Market is moving Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:24 am

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

wiki wrote:
mark wrote:these days moderators are so kind no Shocked Evil or Very Mad

Mark is back Very Happy

Very Happy I love you

24Market is moving   Empty Re: Market is moving Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:26 am

traderathome

traderathome

so far so good.....but less volume means gradual collection Very Happy

25Market is moving   Empty Re: Market is moving Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:52 am

Slstock

Slstock

smallville wrote:
You Can Take A Donkey To The River But..... You cant make it Drink even by Force!!
Market is moving   50210_10

Eeekei. Guy in the water appears naked . Or is it only some people can see the cloths. Haha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum