Yes.but i think GFS price move up ,What do you think?is it correct?
This counter was used to control the ASI sometime back to bring green or red.
Highest Price - 1,500.00
Lowest Price - 200.00 (Opening day)
9 months EPS - 1.13
Total Assets - 1,127,034,743
Total Liabilities - 767,739,662
No of shares - 22,500,000
Good working capital.
As per 31-12-12 financials;
- Fixed Deposits have gone doubled from 31-12-11 of 320,056,048 to 662,549,703 by 31-12-12
- Borrowings were cut down by 1/9 from 437,904,314 to 48,977,072
- As per 31-12-12 financials, CT holds 5,624,952 shares or 25% of the company. And SEC Chairman,Mr. G'hewa holds 1,125,000 shares or 05% of the company.
- Public holding is merely 9,687 shares
, so this is an extremely illiquid counter.
- NAV - 15.97. Therefore, PBV @ current value is 37.7.
The fair value taken at 2X PBV is Rs. 32/-. Hence its safe to assume a counter worth 30-35 rupees goes at a whooping premium of 600+ now.. We should be really lame to buy shares of a company like this..DUDE.. Dont be too greedy.. At the current price of 601.70, ur looking at a 3 bagger stock. Be satisfied and get out
Unless otherwise 9,687 shares used to control the price up and down, u wont see this coming to 1000s again.