FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by ApolloCSE Yesterday at 2:01 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by LAMDA Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:58 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

LSL broker & Dr. Senthilvel Spoil the SINI's & ASPH's market price level

+2
Gainer
Jana
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

LSL broker & Dr. Senthilvel Spoil the SINI's & ASPH's market price level

I don't know How come Lanka Securities (Pvt) Ltd. (LSL) appointed a person as a advisor to Dr senthilvel ? ???

And I can't beleive how come Dr. senthilvel buying unrealistic stocks (like BOGA , TFC , PABC....) and selling gold mine stocks SINI and ASPH. ( earlier some romour going on DR collecting ASPH.but now he is selling)

I belive Dr. Senthilvel is a very interligent investor in the market. but when we look he is buying and selling as a small investors now.

Because...

I am watching SINI's & ASPH's order book last few months. those are very good stocks at the moment in the market.
SINI always match and sell @ the 180/= level even the REG and SINS went up by 100/ up....

and ASPH also match and sell @ 500/= level... all the rubish stocks are move well (HUEJ , ALUF, GEST , BINN, MIRA ....etc.) but SINI and ASPH are very good stock why that advisor didn't realised why we can't wait and sell liitle bit in the upper level price. I don't thing so That advisor has enough knowledge about the market....

MAY be thsose stocks are make good profit for DR. Senthil in this level ..eventhough If it is possible he can make a good profit for his client....

SINI only 1% left in the market .. and ASPH also very very small amount of stocks are left i n the market..

when the illiquid stocks were moving well these stocks couldn't take a step even by small gap. because the reason " May be Dr. Senthil says to LSL brokers clear my SINI and ASPH from my portfolio " then LSL adisor (dr.sentil's) also selling those stock whatever in the market price level

DR. Senthil has SINI more than 250000 and ASPH more than 40000 shares ...

Really I am very dissapointed by these because I bought SINI and ASPH ..I couldn't make any profit from that ... I am watching watching and fedup now... I thing I need to reed of this stock..

Note:- Don't misunderstand me .. Please excuseme guys If I am Wrong / bad ... My openion is why these people spoil the market when the market is good?? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Some uneducated Advisors spoil the market and giving useless advise for investors.

Monster

Monster

I am not following SINI. But I don't know how ASPH has become a gold mine stock. Rolling Eyes ASPH is currently trading at PE ratio over 250 and NAV is below 100. I don't know whether Dr. Senthilverl selling this or not. But if he is selling, I think it's a wise decision. I do not think he will be able to get a better price than this near future.

I think you may have done analyze before go in to this counter. If you are confidence this will shine in the future, you need not to worry whether Dr. Senthilverl selling or buying. I have noticed many time you were trying to promote this illiquid share and I have disagreed with you many times.

Jana

Jana

Any way You are in the market .. last few months only illiquid stocks are deciding the market trend. only illiquid stocks make more money than others,.... start from PHAR.... EMER, AUTO , UCAR, SING, HARI, KZOO, MORI , HUEJ, BINN, ALUF, NEH , ALLI ...ETC./. ETC..

UKboy

UKboy

Jana wrote:Any way You are in the market .. last few months only illiquid stocks are deciding the market trend. only illiquid stocks make more money than others,.... start from PHAR.... EMER, AUTO , UCAR, SING, HARI, KZOO, MORI , HUEJ, BINN, ALUF, NEH , ALLI ...ETC./. ETC..

Yes Jana you are right. only illiquid stocks made more money than others. Few investors made huge profits and at the same time most suffered huge losses. I know that nobody forces you to buy shares but I guess our small investors have to be more vigilant.

kam2011

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

I think everybody should have a good study on the stock (mainly fundermentals,financial ratios etc)before take a dicision to buy. If we act accordingly no matter whether it is liquid or illiquid share.

cse.alpha

Must confess to not having looked at ASPH until recent gains and posts on company, but what I have read up does not seem to support current share price of Rs500 +.

ASPH is a play on the construction sector, and should eventually post improved earnings, but valuations are pricing in a lot of good earnings (which are incidentally yet to materialise) already.

And while share prices in short term may diverge from reality, in longer term the fundamentals are important. First decide if you are an investor or a trader, and then decide what shares to buy and your investing or trading strategy.

ASPH - 9 mth EPS of Rs1.9; annualised EPS of Rs2.5 (9 mth profits were unchanged % YoY)
Book value per share of Rs94 as at 31/12/3010

Only 2,000 shares are needed to enter Top 20 shareholders; only 0.67 million shares in issue
- Dr Sentilverl has held 6.5% stake in ASPH since as far back as 31/03/2007
- Sigma Holdings own 64% of ASPH

Share has only traded more than 10,000 shares per day twice during past month

Apart from ease of manipulation given illiquidity of share, only other potential catalysts may be :

a) Land revaluation potential
- Land last revalued in FY94; annual report mentions that 'revaluation will be reviewed' in FY11

b) Share split
- Does not create any real value, but can potentially add to liquidity in the event of a sufficiently large split

c) Takeover potential

Trading in illiquid shares that have limited fundamental backing is dangerous - it can be profitable, especially for 'first-movers', but it is also very risky. Be aware of the danger.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum