FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:59 pm

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by LAMDA Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:58 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why VONE and PABC stopped?

+8
sandunj
KDDND
stocks hunter
cseguide
seek
micky
salt
bullrun
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Why VONE and PABC stopped? Empty Why VONE and PABC stopped? Thu May 09, 2013 1:10 pm

bullrun

bullrun
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

VONE and PABC have taken a holt. Why is that? Shall we move little forward.

2Why VONE and PABC stopped? Empty Re: Why VONE and PABC stopped? Thu May 09, 2013 1:31 pm

salt

salt
Vice President - Equity Analytics

දන්නේ නැහැ අනේ......
අපිත් මේ බලන්නේ මොකෝ කියලා

මේ පාරත් කට්ටිය අපිට අරිය වගේ නේ මෙයා .......

3Why VONE and PABC stopped? Empty Re: Why VONE and PABC stopped? Thu May 09, 2013 1:42 pm

micky

micky
Manager - Equity Analytics

salt wrote:දන්නේ නැහැ අනේ......
අපිත් මේ බලන්නේ මොකෝ කියලා

මේ පාරත් කට්ටිය අපිට අරිය වගේ නේ මෙයා .......

check posts properly, VONE lovers said that its long term and hv to hold 5 years. Very Happy

4Why VONE and PABC stopped? Empty Re: Why VONE and PABC stopped? Thu May 09, 2013 2:00 pm

salt

salt

මචන්
කොස් ඇට ටිකක් අරන් අළු දල තියාගන්න අවුරුදු 5

even that will be good in 5 years

5Why VONE and PABC stopped? Empty Re: Why VONE and PABC stopped? Thu May 09, 2013 2:07 pm

seek

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

IPO price of VONE was 25.

At IPO, Dhammika promised only for building a 5 star hotel under 100% owned subsidiary Green Water Ltd.

Dhammika never promised to by Delmeage and Orit Apparel. He never mentioned about building a Tile monopoly.

Now, he has held his IPO promise and expanded its baby VONE by more than 100%.

This company deserves a huge correction for its future value.
I personally think giving up the hotel is a good idea. When all are building hotels, you don’t need to do the same.

6Why VONE and PABC stopped? Empty Re: Why VONE and PABC stopped? Thu May 09, 2013 2:13 pm

micky

micky

salt wrote:මචන්
කොස් ඇට ටිකක් අරන් අළු දල තියාගන්න අවුරුදු 5

even that will be good in 5 years

haha agree, its not my words, I hv mentioned what VONE lovers said. if u can wait 5 years there r better shares than VONE Smile

7Why VONE and PABC stopped? Empty Re: Why VONE and PABC stopped? Thu May 09, 2013 3:24 pm

salt

salt

though we joke here, equity is long term investment
those who invest with long term purpose are the winners
starting from Buffet to Prince Alwaleed to KDDP... all are long term investors

8Why VONE and PABC stopped? Empty Re: Why VONE and PABC stopped? Thu May 09, 2013 6:36 pm

cseguide

cseguide

VONE has done magical acquisitions unto now
They will do it in future as well.
Who even thought of a monopoly in Tile & Aluminum industry
They think far than anyone

9Why VONE and PABC stopped? Empty Re: Why VONE and PABC stopped? Thu May 09, 2013 8:25 pm

stocks hunter

Dear Micky,

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I think u are referring to my post about the 5 year time period for VONE.

I Mentioned few examples there as well. DP bought LFIN from Rs 5.50 levels up to Rs 20 levels from the mkt. I subscribe for LFIN @ IPO Rs 20 and the very first day it came to mkt @ Rs 18. from that day onwards I hold LFIN for couple of years. it came to Rs 5.50 levels or even lesser price which I can't remember now.
I was so happy to sell it to DP at the mkt for Rs 20. You what has happened to LFIN after that day. Yes after a period of 5 years (not exacly sure the time frame)it went to Rs 550 levels + couple of 1:1 bonus issues + hefty dividend of Rs 5 each for couple of years. You can't even think of the amount that I invested in LFIN @ the IPO. It was 25000 shares. Just imagine I would have been a billioner by now if I didn't sell my holding on that day. Same thing happened to CONN, VFIN, HAYL as well. but not the same story.

Now look here VONE is only 2 years old holding company now. it went through the bad period of CSE. It had to face toughest economic environment one of the biggest in sri Lankan economy during last two years.

They have collected IPO money to construct a 382 room, luxurious five star resort. apart from that they did several healthy acquisitions for this two years. Delmege acquisition and the lanka ceramic through subsidiary RCL.

Just think CITW and CITK trading at Rs 8.50 and 6.5 levels without nothing in it. only the construction is going on. BBH is trading well above Rs 21 levels - still under construction.BINN is trading 75 levels nothing their. Even GREG is trading Rs 18 levels with several loss making companies under their belt.

Just see the value of VONE by now on that grounds. Shares of diversified companies always trades with a premium to its EPS, NAV etc... etc.. That the nature of that sector. check with JKH, HAYL, CFLB........

I don't like to burn my fingers for the second time by selling my Q in VONE in early stage, at least half of LFIN......... .Who knows what's DPs next agenda. SAMP / HAYL to Vone....... Kidding.... Very Happy just wait and see once foreigners starts the taste of it u can't catch it. JKH going against pundiths, fundamentals why the foreign interest.

just see the links for your interest

01.http://www.ft.lk/2011/01/17/investors-rush-for-vallibel-one/

02.http://www.vallibelone.com/summer_season.php

Are u clear buy now?

good luck.

10Why VONE and PABC stopped? Empty Re: Why VONE and PABC stopped? Thu May 09, 2013 9:03 pm

micky

micky

stocks hunter wrote:Dear Micky,

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I think u are referring to my post about the 5 year time period for VONE.

I Mentioned few examples there as well. DP bought LFIN from Rs 5.50 levels up to Rs 20 levels from the mkt. I subscribe for LFIN @ IPO Rs 20 and the very first day it came to mkt @ Rs 18. from that day onwards I hold LFIN for couple of years. it came to Rs 5.50 levels or even lesser price which I can't remember now.
I was so happy to sell it to DP at the mkt for Rs 20. You what has happened to LFIN after that day. Yes after a period of 5 years (not exacly sure the time frame)it went to Rs 550 levels + couple of 1:1 bonus issues + hefty dividend of Rs 5 each for couple of years. You can't even think of the amount that I invested in LFIN @ the IPO. It was 25000 shares. Just imagine I would have been a billioner by now if I didn't sell my holding on that day. Same thing happened to CONN, VFIN, HAYL as well. but not the same story.

Now look here VONE is only 2 years old holding company now. it went through the bad period of CSE. It had to face toughest economic environment one of the biggest in sri Lankan economy during last two years.

They have collected IPO money to construct a 382 room, luxurious five star resort. apart from that they did several healthy acquisitions for this two years. Delmege acquisition and the lanka ceramic through subsidiary RCL.

Just think CITW and CITK trading at Rs 8.50 and 6.5 levels without nothing in it. only the construction is going on. BBH is trading well above Rs 21 levels - still under construction.BINN is trading 75 levels nothing their. Even GREG is trading Rs 18 levels with several loss making companies under their belt.

Just see the value of VONE by now on that grounds. Shares of diversified companies always trades with a premium to its EPS, NAV etc... etc.. That the nature of that sector. check with JKH, HAYL, CFLB........

I don't like to burn my fingers for the second time by selling my Q in VONE in early stage, at least half of LFIN......... .Who knows what's DPs next agenda. SAMP / HAYL to Vone....... Kidding.... Very Happy just wait and see once foreigners starts the taste of it u can't catch it. JKH going against pundiths, fundamentals why the foreign interest.

Are u clear buy now?

good luck.

hello friend,

Thanx for the valuable info.

I am not against VONE. these are my posts.

post no 1: check posts properly, VONE lovers said that its long term and hv to hold 5 years.

this mean our friend "salt" cant expect short term gain.

post no 2: haha agree, its not my words, I hv mentioned what VONE lovers said. if u can wait 5 years there r better shares than VONE

this mean nobody like to hold for five years. and there are few other interesting shares, if someone can allocate money for 5 years. for 5 years hv to think further and further,decide to invest in bests.

investors buy VONE these days to make short term profits. not to keep for 5 years. i think thats the reality.

one more thing to add, i like ur LFIN story, BUT it includes manipulation. thats why reach 550? agree? if not correct me.
so when deciding to invest for five years you consider about manipulation factor too. I dnt think its wrong. totally its up to u as final result is profit.(money Very Happy )

I am not against VONE. check my post

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t27886p25-next-winner-will-be-vone#164203

I have clearly mentioned that if someone has VONE below 20, not to sell now.

as everybody knows VONE has political advantage too. its a huge thing in a country like sri lanka.

11Why VONE and PABC stopped? Empty Re: Why VONE and PABC stopped? Thu May 09, 2013 10:18 pm

stocks hunter

dear micky,

Every body cann't do trading,specially day trading. just check one day u can earn couple of lakhs and the later u have to take a lost. its called trading. otherwise after a successfull trading u have to leave the mkt to protect your earn money.

Share trading is an art.its for a long term investments. warren buffet did it. some others did it. DP did it. Then only u can reap reall benefits out of the mkt. after that once again u can select a best company and do the investment.

Not only LFIN all most every individual share in the mkt went up in 2010. so u cann't blame only to LFIN.

Another couple of examples. HNB issue price was Rs 500 in 1973. Eeven u invest 100 shares in the IPO by today u are a millioner. check with their history bonus issues , right issues, dividend payments. 10 Years back SAMP was trading at Rs 35 levels. and at that time VANIK was trading at Rs 100 levels. Just see the different. selection of the sectors, future prospects, management, every thing we have to consider. HNBA issued to mkt @ Rs 12. 04 years back SEYB N was at Rs 20 levels.SEYB X was trading below Rs 10 levels.

if u are greedy for money that's the end of it. by way of investments u can earn lots of money with a very small capital. low risk. if the opportunity comes your way u can plough it, and the period does not matter.

but in SL many thinks that the share trading is for earn quick money. that's called gambling. u can experince the difference by doing both ways. open another a/c with another brocker. just purchase shares to that a/c with a view of long term. try with even 10, 50, 100 shares to see the difference.

Tx.

12Why VONE and PABC stopped? Empty Re: Why VONE and PABC stopped? Thu May 09, 2013 10:43 pm

micky

micky

stocks hunter wrote:dear micky,

Every body cann't do trading,specially day trading. just check one day u can earn couple of lakhs and the later u have to take a lost. its called trading. otherwise after a successfull trading u have to leave the mkt to protect your earn money.

Share trading is an art.its for a long term investments. warren buffet did it. some others did it. DP did it. Then only u can reap reall benefits out of the mkt. after that once again u can select a best company and do the investment.

Not only LFIN all most every individual share in the mkt went up in 2010. so u cann't blame only to LFIN.

Another couple of examples. HNB issue price was Rs 500 in 1973. Eeven u invest 100 shares in the IPO by today u are a millioner. check with their history bonus issues , right issues, dividend payments. 10 Years back SAMP was trading at Rs 35 levels. and at that time VANIK was trading at Rs 100 levels. Just see the different. selection of the sectors, future prospects, management, every thing we have to consider. HNBA issued to mkt @ Rs 12. 04 years back SEYB N was at Rs 20 levels.SEYB X was trading below Rs 10 levels.

if u are greedy for money that's the end of it. by way of investments u can earn lots of money with a very small capital. low risk. if the opportunity comes your way u can plough it, and the period does not matter.

but in SL many thinks that the share trading is for earn quick money. that's called gambling. u can experince the difference by doing both ways. open another a/c with another brocker. just purchase shares to that a/c with a view of long term. try with even 10, 50, 100 shares to see the difference.

Tx.

thanx agree with u 100%. i did not promote or like day trading. i do investments for long term.

13Why VONE and PABC stopped? Empty Re: Why VONE and PABC stopped? Thu May 09, 2013 10:51 pm

seek

@Stock hunter, VONE is a 1b shares company. expecting 4-5 baggers not easy as some of ur examples but agree with u on long term value.

14Why VONE and PABC stopped? Empty Re: Why VONE and PABC stopped? Thu May 09, 2013 10:53 pm

stocks hunter

correction

HNB issued price to the public Was Rs 50/ in 1973 but not Rs 500. sorry for the mistake.

tx

15Why VONE and PABC stopped? Empty Re: Why VONE and PABC stopped? Thu May 09, 2013 11:05 pm

micky

micky

stocks hunter wrote:correction

HNB issued price to the public Was Rs 50/ in 1973 but not Rs 500. sorry for the mistake.

tx

np. Smile

16Why VONE and PABC stopped? Empty Re: Why VONE and PABC stopped? Thu May 09, 2013 11:15 pm

cseguide

cseguide

stocks hunter wrote:Dear Micky,

Are u clear buy now?

good luck.
agree with you

17Why VONE and PABC stopped? Empty Re: Why VONE and PABC stopped? Thu May 09, 2013 11:25 pm

KDDND

KDDND

Hi All!

Good Arguments and Explanations......
yan yan ohoma yan.....
cheers

18Why VONE and PABC stopped? Empty Re: Why VONE and PABC stopped? Thu May 09, 2013 11:38 pm

micky

micky

the thing is stock hunter misunderstood me. I did not promote short term gambling.

" investors buy VONE these days to make short term profits. not to keep for 5 years. i think thats the reality "

people expect short term gains. its not the proper way. but thats the reality. thats why i hv mentioned.

people buy VONE with sudden interest.

check the topic " Why VONE and PABC stopped? " so, this topic for 5 years?????????

again im not against VONE.

anyone can say im against VONE and i promote short term using my posts??

thanx

19Why VONE and PABC stopped? Empty Re: Why VONE and PABC stopped? Thu May 09, 2013 11:48 pm

sandunj

micky wrote:the thing is stock hunter misunderstood me. I did not promote short term gambling.

" investors buy VONE these days to make short term profits. not to keep for 5 years. i think thats the reality "

people expect short term gains. its not the proper way. but thats the reality. thats why i hv mentioned.

people buy VONE with sudden interest.

check the topic " Why VONE and PABC stopped? " so, this topic for 5 years?????????

again im not against VONE.

anyone can say im against VONE and i promote short term using my posts??

thanx

Well said & good explainations... With current market senario Agreed...

20Why VONE and PABC stopped? Empty Re: Why VONE and PABC stopped? Fri May 10, 2013 1:02 am

traderathome

traderathome
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

in my view the correction is either happening to 19ish from 22 as predicted, if price dont alter too much tomorrow then expecting to happen at around 25ish by 3Rs at least.
if the BULL in the china shop can be tamed....otherwise no guarantee

21Why VONE and PABC stopped? Empty Re: Why VONE and PABC stopped? Fri May 10, 2013 6:06 am

stocks hunter

GM Micky,

No hard feelings. I thought the other way. Because many in this forum want to purchase shares with a view of selling that very next day. Can it happen? Just go through the posts and u can understand it very clearly. THAT IS CALLED GAMBLING. if u try to gamble with stocks that's the end of it.

22Why VONE and PABC stopped? Empty Re: Why VONE and PABC stopped? Fri May 10, 2013 6:15 am

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics

Stock hunter

Some very good examples and point.

23Why VONE and PABC stopped? Empty Re: Why VONE and PABC stopped? Fri May 10, 2013 7:30 am

balapas

stocks hunter Your post last night about Vone was very well written I guess no one can argue with that!

Last edited by balapas on Fri May 10, 2013 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Included name)

24Why VONE and PABC stopped? Empty Re: Why VONE and PABC stopped? Fri May 10, 2013 7:43 am

stocks hunter

Dear slstock( ADMIN)

I'm stocks hunter. we have another friend in this forum by the name of stock hunter.

Tx.

When it comes to VONE pullback was on the cards.that is really necessary for the long term growth. even JKH should correct its prices. we saw it yesterday.

who are worring here is only the traders. what they are doing is Sell VONE at a loss and jump to CALF. if its not going comes to AEL. then if it not going comes to TWOD. after that going to EAST.

Hey what will happen to the portfolio at the end of the day. It carries a negative balance. LOSSES every where. then starts to blast every body-- brokers, forum, sec. govt, treasury,manipulators.etc..etc........

U can't control manipulators. manipulators are there every where. they are part and partial of any stock mkt. not only in CSE. Every where its same.

Only thing is we have to do investments wisely. ARE WE DOING THAT???????

Tx.

@ seek,

Liquidity is a + factor for a promissing diversified company Like VONE. Its a positive sign. Foreigners would love to see that kind of a share.

25Why VONE and PABC stopped? Empty Re: Why VONE and PABC stopped? Fri May 10, 2013 8:32 am

Slstock

Slstock

Stocks hunter,
I ofcourse agree with your points. No matter how much you/me stress we cannot control the erratic traders. They are part of the market. All we can say is we tried to share experience with the forum for education.

Also let the natural balance remain, Else who is going to panic easily and sell low.

BTw, I don;t hold VONE at this time. There are lot of opposes and pro proponents of VONE.
I think some of his other companies are better valued for more medium term appreciation.

stocks hunter wrote:Dear slstock( ADMIN)

I'm stocks hunter. we have another friend in this forum by the name of stock hunter.

Tx.

When it comes to VONE pullback was on the cards.that is really necessary for the long term growth. even JKH should correct its prices. we saw it yesterday.

who are worring here is only the traders. what they are doing is Sell VONE at a loss and jump to CALF. if its not going comes to AEL. then if it not going comes to TWOD. after that going to EAST.

Hey what will happen to the portfolio at the end of the day. It carries a negative balance. LOSSES every where. then starts to blast every body-- brokers, forum, sec. govt, treasury,manipulators.etc..etc........

U can't control manipulators. manipulators are there every where. they are part and partial of any stock mkt. not only in CSE. Every where its same.

Only thing is we have to do investments wisely. ARE WE DOING THAT???????

Tx.

@ seek,

Liquidity is a + factor for a promissing diversified company Like VONE. Its a positive sign. Foreigners would love to see that kind of a share.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum