2. Try as they may, it is not possible to live by all the commandments as every man alive is imperfect.
3. Although one may attempt to obey the commands they are outnumbered and cornered into submission in breaking them.
4. Many do not understand the principle of each command and unable to apply them in an apt manner making the commandments invalid, impractical and outdated.
5. The commandments are not simply stated
6. The commandments are not translated into the language that he was taught since birth. (Semantics can be very complex)
7. One makes compromises to be accepted in society and religously sticking to doctrine is not helpful in the progression of ones career.
8. Some are too self righteous and think they are above the law.
9. Some are narcissists who have been spoiled from birth onwards and made to believe that it is their right to decide what they practise.
10. They have their own phylosophy