FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Today at 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Today at 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:59 pm

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by LAMDA Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:58 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

JKH Tomorrow up/down

+15
pathfinder
jonta999
kalum
smallville
serene
econ
Chinwi
Leon
Redbulls
Jana
kumarweerarathne
hello
notme
KDDND
marusira
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1JKH Tomorrow up/down Empty JKH Tomorrow up/down Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:10 pm

marusira

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

What could happendo you think tmorrow.
Standard and Poor's 500 Index.:- 1838 52week high-1850
The German Stock Index:-9662 52week high-9794
Europe mkts are recovering after the lost ground.so will foriginers still want to sell
also 2morrow and cse end with red? Shocked Shocked Shocked 

2JKH Tomorrow up/down Empty Re: JKH Tomorrow up/down Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:39 pm

KDDND

KDDND
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Yes....."..
Yes seems.... selling yet on....
85percent chance....yet to go down......
My guess.... It's not yet time to buy BIG lots...
That's how I feel n guess.....
Anyway GL!

3JKH Tomorrow up/down Empty Re: JKH Tomorrow up/down Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:55 pm

notme

notme

my concern about TJL.  bounce bounce 

4JKH Tomorrow up/down Empty Re: JKH Tomorrow up/down Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:20 pm

hello

last Friday my adviser Says JKH may be touch 220/= but warrants are good to buy these price(specially we can't expect low price for W23)

as per my concern tomorrow morning warrants may pick up.we can do some trading with these

5JKH Tomorrow up/down Empty Re: JKH Tomorrow up/down Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:24 pm

kumarweerarathne

kumarweerarathne

hoping downturn ,, UN issue is so critical to a invester (foreign) than we think. It may touch 215 & warrants below 60 .. lets c

6JKH Tomorrow up/down Empty Re: JKH Tomorrow up/down Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:23 pm

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

kumarweerarathne wrote:
hoping downturn ,, UN issue is so critical to a invester (foreign) than we think. It may touch 215 & warrants below 60 .. lets c

UN issue is nothing.. just for last couple of week fever in March... after that nothing happen,...even if they put economic sanction ,, first they need to get a report then they take decision. normally it will take another 6 to 9 month procedure

and I don't think so JKH go down like that 215/= and 60/= for warrants in this week..

I feel Warrants pass 70/= but we can get some space to trade with this...

7JKH Tomorrow up/down Empty Re: JKH Tomorrow up/down Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:41 pm

KDDND

KDDND

Jana wrote:
kumarweerarathne wrote:

UN issue is nothing.. just for last couple of week fever in March... after that nothing happen,...even if they put economic sanction ,, first they need to get a report then they take decision. normally it will take another 6 to 9 month procedure

and I don't think so JKH go down like that 215/= and 60/= for warrants in this week..

I will be happy if JKH.N and JKH.W22 & W23 goes up... yes there is a some chance too
but as per my understanding I am in the other side... believing more chance to go down further....

So preparing to wait and buy at low....

but I know its not a GAME of LOSS for whoever buy at this price, or at bit more high...
Coz it a MATTER of TIME....to wait as per price of entry.!!!
Lets See...!!!

8JKH Tomorrow up/down Empty Re: JKH Tomorrow up/down Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:51 pm

Jana

Jana

KDDND wrote:
but I know its not a GAME of LOSS for whoever buy at this price, or at bit more high...
Coz it a MATTER of TIME....to wait as per  price of entry.!!!
Lets See...!!!

I also think same way but not this week... So why need to miss opportunity to do trade

9JKH Tomorrow up/down Empty Re: JKH Tomorrow up/down Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:58 pm

kumarweerarathne

kumarweerarathne

Jana wrote:
kumarweerarathne wrote:

jst for couple of weeks and fever in March will do the job Jana . Its not very simple as you think & who would invest in crisis situation do you??? who thought JKH go below 225 , but we saw our ppl bought @ 230 in big quantities ,, go ahead Very Happy

10JKH Tomorrow up/down Empty Re: JKH Tomorrow up/down Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:09 pm

marusira

Jana wrote:
KDDND wrote:
Coz it a MATTER of TIME....to wait as per  price of entry.!!!
Lets See...!!!

I also think same way but not this week... So why need to miss opportunity to do trade
For me if there to be done a trade maximam could be 220 I feel.another Rs2 DOWN maybe.

11JKH Tomorrow up/down Empty Re: JKH Tomorrow up/down Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:12 pm

marusira

kumarweerarathne wrote:
Jana wrote:
kumarweerarathne wrote:

jst for couple of weeks and fever in March will do the job Jana . Its not very simple as you think & who would invest in crisis situation do you??? who thought JKH go below 225 , but we saw our ppl bought @ 230 in big quantities ,, go ahead Very Happy
And who thought befor rights 200 and after rights 240+.any thing can happen Razz 

12JKH Tomorrow up/down Empty Re: JKH Tomorrow up/down Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:58 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics

These type of threads inevitable for next couple of months, because most of the retailors cleaned bowled by Captains innings.

13JKH Tomorrow up/down Empty Re: JKH Tomorrow up/down Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:38 pm

Leon

Redbulls wrote:These type of threads inevitable for next couple of months, because most of the retailors cleaned bowled by Captains innings.

It was a captain cool's innings.

14JKH Tomorrow up/down Empty Re: JKH Tomorrow up/down Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:40 pm

Leon

Jana wrote:
kumarweerarathne wrote:

Good, if w23 pass 70.00. I collected some @67.00 last Friday on my buying power.

15JKH Tomorrow up/down Empty Re: JKH Tomorrow up/down Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:40 am

marusira

Redbulls wrote:These type of threads inevitable for next couple of months, because most of the retailors cleaned bowled by Captains innings.
No Ball.Free hit

16JKH Tomorrow up/down Empty Re: JKH Tomorrow up/down Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:49 am

Redbulls

Redbulls

marusira wrote:
No Ball.Free hit

Be aware. Run out possible.  cheers 

17JKH Tomorrow up/down Empty Re: JKH Tomorrow up/down Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:27 am

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Remember they, mainly captains have millions of right conv shares bought at lover prices and over 20 million warrants recieved free of charge.

18JKH Tomorrow up/down Empty Re: JKH Tomorrow up/down Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:44 am

econ

econ
Global Moderator

Any thing can happens. But I expect JKH may go down further.

19JKH Tomorrow up/down Empty Now 220/= Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:40 pm

serene

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

econ wrote:Any thing can happens. But I expect JKH may go down further.

20JKH Tomorrow up/down Empty Re: JKH Tomorrow up/down Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:14 pm

Jana

Jana

@KDDND!

I think you are right.. JKH going down ... I sold today w23@ 64/= luckily..(may be unlucky I bougth 69/=) I thought to buy again ..but still not...
What do you think it will go down.. Can I keep buy @ 55/= or 60/= ????

21JKH Tomorrow up/down Empty Re: JKH Tomorrow up/down Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:33 pm

smallville

smallville

Jana I missed to buy from you, u sold a lil high no man..  Cool 

22JKH Tomorrow up/down Empty Re: JKH Tomorrow up/down Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:41 pm

Jana

Jana

smallville wrote:Jana I missed to buy from you, u sold a lil high no man..  Cool 

What do you mean smallville! is it bottom level?? I tottally fed up with this.. every day try to do some trading with this but couldn't .. then I exit..because every day it will come down last minute...

but today no foreign sellers for this (hope).. not much selling pressure ..still W23 last minute more selling on 62/=

what is your clear idea about it

23JKH Tomorrow up/down Empty Re: JKH Tomorrow up/down Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:22 pm

smallville

smallville

Well actually W23 saw a lot of selling Jana.. Its really hard to grasp whether its bottom or not since a lot of news can take this up or down.. The same news can be treated good in the morning then when cons are seen could be involved in bringing the share price down.. That uncertain JKH is..

24JKH Tomorrow up/down Empty Re: JKH Tomorrow up/down Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:36 pm

KDDND

KDDND

Today few other TOP counters also joined with JKH to fly down......
Better to be an audience rather being a player of these days of this game...
Remember to keep some money with you......

25JKH Tomorrow up/down Empty Re: JKH Tomorrow up/down Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:02 pm

kalum

JKH gradually small buying from foreign parties.
shares - 212745
Net Turnover (Foreign - buy) - 46782626
small buys appears in w23
w22 also buy - only 400 net purchase Razz

To my opinion, i don't care actually how much buying / selling form foreign parties.
It hit 220- means opportunity to collect few shares.
If it hist another 5 rupees more it is again an "opportunity"
I know what i am buying, the value of it. as far as market failing i am be safer with JKH investment.

jana, but if you are trying to have some trading with JKH, it is actually not feasible. Is it worth the risk you take for investment? for ex: if you get 1000 w23 @ 62 then if it hit 65 within 2 days, whats your return? 1,577.60
What if it fallen to 60? 3,366.40 loss plus interest!
1,577.60 for risking 62,694.40 on credit the type of risk that i don't get after learn form number of bitter lessons. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum