FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Yesterday at 10:22 am

» POSITIVES & TARGETS BY IMTIAZ BUHARDEEN
by Gowri123 Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:38 pm

» When will supply chain disruptions ease?
by Gowri123 Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:08 pm

» We’re seeing a shift toward international and value stocks, says Schwab’s Kleintop
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:40 am

» Wall Street stumbles as consumer pessimism stokes growth fears
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:34 am

» Free Market Capitalism vs. Crony Capitalism
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:30 am

» Sri Lankan corporations reap large profits as workers and rural toilers face poverty and starvation
by CHRONICLE™ Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:37 pm

» අද රාත්‍රියෙන් පසු, යක්ෂයාගේ හෝරාව ඇරඹේ!
by God Father Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:13 pm

» Derana 360 with Minister Dhammika Perera
by samaritan Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:07 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by LHW Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:24 am

» Breaking News- Kanchana to go to Qatar ; 2 more ministers off to Russia
by Beyondsenses Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:13 am

» PM thanks President Biden for assuring US support to Sri Lanka
by Beyondsenses Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:07 am

» Sri Lanka Stock Market heading toward ASPI 4500
by God Father Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:14 pm

» Why no power cuts in certain areas of Colombo?
by God Father Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:03 pm

» කොළඹ රාජකීය ගොල්ෆ් සමාජය විසින් රජයේ දේපළ අවභාවිත කිරීම
by ddindika Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:33 am

» LOLC to enter the giant Indian Market
by samaritan Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:17 am

» LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000)
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:46 am

» SOEs within Minimum Programme for Economic Recovery
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:44 am

» COVID WAVES: Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:36 am

» Luminex Limited lists on the Diri Savi Board after a capital raise of Rs. 250 Million
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:34 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Where are you Hariesha....?

Where are you Hariesha....?

+2
BullvsBear
UAEBOY
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where are you Hariesha....? Empty Where are you Hariesha....? Fri May 02, 2014 9:05 pm

UAEBOY

UAEBOY
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

We need your invaluable contribution badly here ......

2Where are you Hariesha....? Empty Re: Where are you Hariesha....? Fri May 02, 2014 9:06 pm

UAEBOY

UAEBOY
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t21969-a-share-that-can-give-more-than-100-return-in-2012-13-rexp?highlight=REXP


What a analysis...

3Where are you Hariesha....? Empty Re: Where are you Hariesha....? Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:09 pm

BullvsBear

BullvsBear
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

UAEBOY wrote:http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t21969-a-share-that-can-give-more-than-100-return-in-2012-13-rexp?highlight=REXP


What a analysis...

You are the one who first identified this as a GEM when it is around 20s..
Superb Hariesha...!!!
Now it is trading 90s...What a gain those who entered in to this at 20s/30s..
Hariesha-Are you still holding this mate??
can this break its previous high of Rs138..
Appreciate you can advice mate...

Around 40% my PF consists of REXP...
 Very Happy

4Where are you Hariesha....? Empty Re: Where are you Hariesha....? Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:09 pm

UAEBOY

UAEBOY
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

BullvsBear wrote:
UAEBOY wrote:http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t21969-a-share-that-can-give-more-than-100-return-in-2012-13-rexp?highlight=REXP


What a analysis...

You are the one who first identified this as a GEM when it is around 20s..
Superb Hariesha...!!!
Now it is trading 90s...What a gain those who entered in to this at 20s/30s..
Hariesha-Are you still holding this mate??
can this break its previous high of Rs138..
Appreciate you can advice mate...

Around 40% my PF consists of REXP...
 Very Happy

5Where are you Hariesha....? Empty Re: Where are you Hariesha....? Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:16 pm

hariesha


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

There's a another share that I have given coverage under the same heading. It has given almost 100% return now. It will also give same kind of returns in the future.

REXP may reach all time highs. But for me it's harvesting time.

6Where are you Hariesha....? Empty Re: Where are you Hariesha....? Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:18 pm

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert

Well done guys…
UAE..

7Where are you Hariesha....? Empty Re: Where are you Hariesha....? Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:29 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

hariesha wrote:There's a another share that I have given coverage under the same heading. It has given almost 100% return now. It will also give same kind of returns in the future.

REXP may reach all time highs. But for me it's harvesting time.
Is it HHL

8Where are you Hariesha....? Empty Re: Where are you Hariesha....? Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:34 pm

UAEBOY

UAEBOY
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Is it HEXP

9Where are you Hariesha....? Empty Re: Where are you Hariesha....? Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:51 pm

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert

UAEBOY wrote:Is it HEXP

But it looks like overvalue share..
how do you recommend? EPS = 2.99

10Where are you Hariesha....? Empty Re: Where are you Hariesha....? Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:51 am

shadow walker

shadow walker
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

SHARK wrote:
hariesha wrote:There's a another share that I have given coverage under the same heading. It has given almost 100% return now. It will also give same kind of returns in the future.

REXP may reach all time highs. But for me it's harvesting time.
Is it HHL

HHL . HDFC and REXP ... These are also good for next Q

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum