FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » 2014 HERO is JANA........

2014 HERO is JANA........

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12014 HERO is JANA........ Empty 2014 HERO is JANA........ Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:00 pm

Market Sucker

Market Sucker
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
wow JANA, your prediction of clpl w is great. Very Happy


Thank you bro Smile

22014 HERO is JANA........ Empty Re: 2014 HERO is JANA........ Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:45 pm

sisira.wijeweera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Market Sucker wrote:wow JANA, your prediction of clpl w is great. Very Happy


Thank you bro Smile
I also wont to special thanks to Jana

 sunny 

32014 HERO is JANA........ Empty Re: 2014 HERO is JANA........ Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:46 pm

dhanurrox


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
We predicted this at 0.5.Special thank goes to the players behind it.We profited because we got in early.

42014 HERO is JANA........ Empty Re: 2014 HERO is JANA........ Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:59 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
Well Done Dhan, Jan & NZB Smile

52014 HERO is JANA........ Empty Re: 2014 HERO is JANA........ Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:18 am

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
Moderator
Moderator
SHARK wrote:Well Done Dhan, Jan & NZB Smile

thanks shark Smile 

62014 HERO is JANA........ Empty Re: 2014 HERO is JANA........ Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:54 am

troy

troy
Moderator
Moderator
Now the presentation ceremony... seems to be you think match is over??? neda?? cheers cheers 

72014 HERO is JANA........ Empty Re: 2014 HERO is JANA........ Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:05 am

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@dhanurrox wrote:We predicted this at 0.5.Special thank goes to the players behind it.We profited because we got in early.

yes the Credit goes to NZ boy, Gainer and Dhanurrox.... Very Happy  Very Happy  thanks guys

any how I mentioned about CLPL from last year ..not today ...

But Important part "If I am correct" CLPL game still not start... It will start end of this week  or beginning of next month.. keep in your mind.. Don't take a part to play

any how please don't buy at high... then totally it is gambling high risk


Why I am telling CLPL game still not start the reason .. you all guys sold ...  I keep very small amount with huge hope but I don't loose I already made more gain) So even CLPL come down to Zero I don't loose...

Then who bought these all (remember only cash Buyers can buy even some brokers not allowed to buy cash buyer also) .. ????
Still they didn't sell... if they want to sell then game will start to move with CLPL.N...

So wait and see the game..but please don't buy at high... then totally it is gambling high risk because these all are my guess.

I loss huge with CSF. W , GREG.W3 but I earn good amount with CLPL.W

and I will earn with GREG.W6 as well no doubt

82014 HERO is JANA........ Empty Re: 2014 HERO is JANA........ Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:59 am

stevenapple


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Jana wrote:
@dhanurrox wrote:We predicted this at 0.5.Special thank goes to the players behind it.We profited because we got in early.

yes the Credit goes to NZ boy, Gainer and Dhanurrox.... Very Happy  Very Happy  thanks guys

any how I mentioned about CLPL from last year ..not today ...

But Important part "If I am correct" CLPL game still not start... It will start end of this week  or beginning of next month.. keep in your mind.. Don't take a part to play

any how please don't buy at high... then totally it is gambling high risk


Why I am telling CLPL game still not start the reason .. you all guys sold ...  I keep very small amount with huge hope but I don't loose I already made more gain) So even CLPL come down to Zero I don't loose...

Then who bought these all (remember only cash Buyers can buy even some brokers not allowed to buy cash buyer also) .. ????
Still they didn't sell... if they want to sell then game will start to move with CLPL.N...

So wait and see the game..but please don't buy at high... then totally it is gambling high risk because these all are my guess.

I loss huge with CSF. W , GREG.W3 but I earn good amount with CLPL.W

and I will earn with GREG.W6 as well no doubt

Congratz Jana.New comers pls look for those bold lines.Thanks jana for highlighting those.As Hero to Zero is very valid tag with the trading of warrants like this.

92014 HERO is JANA........ Empty Re: 2014 HERO is JANA........ Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:45 am

bandara 123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Nice to see happy faces. As JANA mentioned there's something behind for CLPL - N. so be ready.

102014 HERO is JANA........ Empty Re: 2014 HERO is JANA........ Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:11 am

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
Moderator
Moderator
@Jana wrote:
@dhanurrox wrote:We predicted this at 0.5.Special thank goes to the players behind it.We profited because we got in early.

yes the Credit goes to NZ boy, Gainer and Dhanurrox.... Very Happy  Very Happy  thanks guys

any how I mentioned about CLPL from last year ..not today ...

But Important part "If I am correct" CLPL game still not start... It will start end of this week  or beginning of next month.. keep in your mind.. Don't take a part to play

any how please don't buy at high... then totally it is gambling high risk


Why I am telling CLPL game still not start the reason .. you all guys sold ...  I keep very small amount with huge hope but I don't loose I already made more gain) So even CLPL come down to Zero I don't loose...

Then who bought these all (remember only cash Buyers can buy even some brokers not allowed to buy cash buyer also) .. ????
Still they didn't sell... if they want to sell then game will start to move with CLPL.N...

So wait and see the game..but please don't buy at high... then totally it is gambling high risk because these all are my guess.

I loss huge with CSF. W , GREG.W3 but I earn good amount with CLPL.W

and I will earn with GREG.W6 as well no doubt

yes Jana 100% correct

112014 HERO is JANA........ Empty Re: 2014 HERO is JANA........ Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:18 am

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@Jana wrote:
@dhanurrox wrote:We predicted this at 0.5.Special thank goes to the players behind it.We profited because we got in early.

yes the Credit goes to NZ boy, Gainer and Dhanurrox.... Very Happy  Very Happy  thanks guys

any how I mentioned about CLPL from last year ..not today ...

But Important part "If I am correct" CLPL game still not start... It will start end of this week  or beginning of next month.. keep in your mind.. Don't take a part to play

any how please don't buy at high... then totally it is gambling high risk


Why I am telling CLPL game still not start the reason .. you all guys sold ...  I keep very small amount with huge hope but I don't loose I already made more gain) So even CLPL come down to Zero I don't loose...

Then who bought these all (remember only cash Buyers can buy even some brokers not allowed to buy cash buyer also) .. ????
Still they didn't sell... if they want to sell then game will start to move with CLPL.N...

So wait and see the game..but please don't buy at high... then totally it is gambling high risk because these all are my guess.

I loss huge with CSF. W , GREG.W3 but I earn good amount with CLPL.W

and I will earn with GREG.W6 as well no doubt


Yes jana Appreciated

122014 HERO is JANA........ Empty Re: 2014 HERO is JANA........ Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:52 am

dsam

dsam
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Jana,NZ Boy,dhanurrox you three did a great job.

132014 HERO is JANA........ Empty Re: 2014 HERO is JANA........ Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:34 am

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
Moderator
Moderator
keep on eye PCP and PCHH my target price is abouve 2 wait buy only cash

142014 HERO is JANA........ Empty Re: 2014 HERO is JANA........ Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:23 pm

Jayashantha

Jayashantha
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Congratulations for all the gainers:) Tread carefully, though, because not even the smartest traders can always buy at the bottom and sell at the top:) It's all a total game of speculation and the her mentality is already at work:)

152014 HERO is JANA........ Empty Re: 2014 HERO is JANA........ Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:09 pm

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
Moderator
Moderator
SLEF like a family we can discuss everything about stocks (gd or bad)

162014 HERO is JANA........ Empty Re: 2014 HERO is JANA........ Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:27 am

hello


Moderator
Moderator
@Jana wrote:
@dhanurrox wrote:We predicted this at 0.5.Special thank goes to the players behind it.We profited because we got in early.

yes the Credit goes to NZ boy, Gainer and Dhanurrox.... Very Happy  Very Happy  thanks guys

any how I mentioned about CLPL from last year ..not today ...

But Important part "If I am correct" CLPL game still not start... It will start end of this week  or beginning of next month.. keep in your mind.. Don't take a part to play

any how please don't buy at high... then totally it is gambling high risk


Why I am telling CLPL game still not start the reason .. you all guys sold ...  I keep very small amount with huge hope but I don't loose I already made more gain) So even CLPL come down to Zero I don't loose...

Then who bought these all (remember only cash Buyers can buy even some brokers not allowed to buy cash buyer also) .. ????
Still they didn't sell... if they want to sell then game will start to move with CLPL.N...

So wait and see the game..but please don't buy at high... then totally it is gambling high risk because these all are my guess.

I loss huge with CSF. W , GREG.W3 but I earn good amount with CLPL.W

and I will earn with GREG.W6 as well no doubt


I gave you ReP + ... why don't think others to give you + Rep I gave it because you safe the forum readers when you say some thing

172014 HERO is JANA........ Empty Re: 2014 HERO is JANA........ Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:36 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
Yes the Idea is to tolerate all different views and strategies......
But Please break forum rules ..... Smile

182014 HERO is JANA........ Empty Re: 2014 HERO is JANA........ Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:51 am

Meman


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
SHARK wrote:Yes the Idea is to tolerate all different views and strategies......
But Please break forum rules ..... Smile

You mean dont break?  Very Happy 

192014 HERO is JANA........ Empty Re: 2014 HERO is JANA........ Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:13 am

stevenapple


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Meman wrote:
SHARK wrote:Yes the Idea is to tolerate all different views and strategies......
But Please break forum rules ..... Smile

You mean dont break?  Very Happy   

scratch

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum