FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Today at 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Today at 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:59 pm

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by LAMDA Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:58 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Technical Analytics & Charts (1)

+59
monash
laksharemk
wappula
yaka
ole
m2_yapa
Leon
rainmaker
balapas
prabath
klpfernando
The Alchemist
bakapandithaya
sandanuwan
suja
mark
Arena
VertexCSE
Expert
sahan8896
Fresher
pathfinder
takefawaz
nimantha80
UAEBOY
hairai
godswen
nkuda
Dr_CSE
dinusha.kiwulegedara
raybenz1984
Jiggysaurus
fairbullrun
LateTackle
kav4
Whitebull
kas
D.G.Dayaratne
Stefan
Slstock
Backstage
opfdo
market bull
Antonym
Green79
val2004
malanp
manula
Redbulls
Kumar
CSE.SAS
lemuria
smallville
K.Haputantri
sriranga
chamith
Rajaraam
stumpy
traderathome
63 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 40]

881Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 36 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Mon May 06, 2013 8:18 pm

traderathome

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

opinion on what brings us tomorrow....

we need speculative and rest to follow till 6400....

possibility tomorrow to have intraday risk on selling....

Plantations need to come on board ....and the banks too...

seeing BFL has made few gains which is encouraging......

SAMP needs to pull up its socks and make some headway for me....with current sentiments imo SAMP has already completed the correction.so waiting it to break above 230.

i would love to see it surpasses 255 LLUB Smile if positive momentum continues @ CSE.

882Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 36 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Mon May 06, 2013 8:38 pm

traderathome

TAFL looks though in course to 54Rs. That would complete BAT formation @88.6%

883Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 36 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Mon May 06, 2013 8:53 pm

traderathome

BFL needs to break 160 ....this week Surprised if all goes GREEN ...then no doubt it will be trading closer to 160 or above.

I love to see 200 breaking.... Very Happy

chicken rally,plantation rally, please do your thing .....dont let us down this time...... Very Happy

make me a rich man cheers

884Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 36 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Tue May 07, 2013 9:18 am

traderathome

Why Nobody talks about RICH.N Sad
I am LONG @6.9 T1 8 T2 10 correction expected @T1 or T2 2ith SL 6.5/6.4 as per your risk apetite...
TAH

885Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 36 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Tue May 07, 2013 11:22 pm

traderathome

when will my SAMP shares start moving above 240 (previous high).

Its better to move from tomorrow than being sorry Crying or Very sad

886Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 36 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed May 08, 2013 7:46 am

traderathome

traderathome

Here is the technical chart on DIAL.N.

The Res @9.4 broken and may make a move towards a target price of 11-11.50 in coming days.

Chart pattern is Ascending Triangle (continuous) bullish pattern.

During the Res level around 9.4 since the beginning we witnessed the volumes gradually decreased, and we are seeing some activity presently with the BULL run (coincident Smile )

Good Luck

TAH
I am Holding small qty. DIAL[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

887Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 36 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed May 08, 2013 7:54 am

traderathome

traderathome

Yesterdays activity on HOPL is it due to Financials leaking out.....last year they issued last qtr much earlier if i remember from their records it was April , and the year before in 1st week of May.

This year why its delayed Smile

will the announcements come this week with 2-3 Rs dividends......EPS i am expecting 8-9

This is not BUY/HOLD or SELL recommendation.

TAH

888Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 36 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed May 08, 2013 8:09 am

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics

Or is it beacasue CERA/LWL moved.

traderathome wrote:Yesterdays activity on HOPL is it due to Financials leaking out.....last year they issued last qtr much earlier if i remember from their records it was April , and the year before in 1st week of May.

will the announcements come this week with 2-3 Rs dividends......EPS i am expecting 8-9

TAH

889Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 36 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed May 08, 2013 8:57 am

traderathome

traderathome

slstock wrote:Or is it beacasue CERA/LWL moved.

traderathome wrote:Yesterdays activity on HOPL is it due to Financials leaking out.....last year they issued last qtr much earlier if i remember from their records it was April , and the year before in 1st week of May.

TAH
could be a combination of the TWO. scratch

some thing BIG is being fried..... king well i do not know ....my avg cost of holding around 27rs.

did read something on the Natural Rubber futures, flower

interesting in regard to future demand (2013) from US/China... Basketball cheers

rabbit

890Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 36 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed May 08, 2013 11:25 am

traderathome

traderathome

Perhaps BULLs will close in GREEN towards the latter part of the DAY.

891Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 36 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri May 10, 2013 12:44 am

traderathome

traderathome

VONE.N I will collect @ 19.50ish

892Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 36 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri May 10, 2013 12:06 pm

Backstage

Backstage

Hi TAH, do you have a chart on AEL ? Thnx Smile

893Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 36 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri May 10, 2013 11:09 pm

traderathome

traderathome

did have a look sometime back. try to refer previous posts on HPP thread.should be able to find.although i am interested on AEL due to poor action (volatility) my mind says there are better counters to search....

no offence
TAH

894Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 36 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat May 11, 2013 12:47 am

Slstock

Slstock

TAH,

Regarding ASI:

If a correction happens what next resistance do you see ?

895Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 36 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat May 11, 2013 1:23 am

traderathome

traderathome

896Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 36 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat May 11, 2013 1:30 am

traderathome

traderathome

I prefer the correction to 6025 meaning next week without further advance towards 6435 +/- instead.
This would be more acceptable than a major correction of 400 points,that can trigger positive sentiment erosion of the retailers.

897Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 36 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat May 11, 2013 1:39 am

traderathome

traderathome

already the signals are that its going to breakaway 6300 although it has not breached successfully. imo it should fail for but you never know with the interst rate cut today may add fuel to fire.

i do not want to be the whistle blower....but the correction is due for 200 points give and take few points +/-.

if it does not happen then expect it @6435 for a bigger correction

898Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 36 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat May 11, 2013 2:01 am

traderathome

traderathome

Here is the Elliot Wave completion confirmation Smile

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

899Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 36 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat May 11, 2013 2:06 am

traderathome

traderathome

Some can have different calculations ....for me as long as 6000 points are not broken i will not worry my self too much.

happy trading...
Smiling
TAH cheers

900Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 36 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat May 11, 2013 2:07 am

Slstock

Slstock

Yes, some red is good but not too much to kill confidence.
I also feel 200 points drop now is healthier than further increase and then a bigger drop to panic people more. staying above 6000 is very important I think.

But going by the overall market interest there are so many counters that did not increase substantially. Will there be room for ASI go up more maybe to 6500 before the drop?

Only time will tell.

Btw I sold my TPL after dividends. Plantations seem stangant except for HOPL and MADU.

I think you may have achieved your 1st target for Mask?

traderathome wrote:already the signals are that its going to breakaway 6300 although it has not breached successfully. imo it should fail for but you never know with the interst rate cut today may add fuel to fire.

i do not want to be the whistle blower....but the correction is due for 200 points give and take few points +/-.

if it does not happen then expect it @6435 for a bigger correction

901Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 36 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat May 11, 2013 2:08 am

traderathome

traderathome

so its 1st in any equity srilankan forum about the EW.

I hope some other chartists noticed this especially the brokers such as CT ....

902Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 36 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat May 11, 2013 2:12 am

traderathome

traderathome

@SLStock

If you now look at the EW count...for me there is more room to go up up and away.It all depends on the magical 6000 mark not put on pressure by the MF (market forces)

lets enjoy a bit.

Good night all

Sleepy TAH

903Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 36 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat May 11, 2013 2:19 am

traderathome

traderathome

I am LONG on MASK & KOTA & WATA. all 3 do not give EXIT so far.
TPL i will shed when the price is right sooner the better.

waiting for correction on VONE...
Also waiting for SAMP correction to accumulate.

904Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 36 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat May 11, 2013 9:19 am

Slstock

Slstock

Shouldn't the EW 3 be much longer according to theory?

Also looking at longer term and going by EW 5 ( should be shorter than Ew 3 on theory), will it be long enough to break 7800?

Am curios to find what happens to 5 wave elliot theory if there is no bear trend after wave 5?

traderathome wrote:@SLStock

If you now look at the EW count...for me there is more room to go up up and away.It all depends on the magical 6000 mark not put on pressure by the MF (market forces)

lets enjoy a bit.

Good night all

Sleepy TAH

905Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 36 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat May 11, 2013 1:37 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls

traderathome wrote:so its 1st in any equity srilankan forum about the EW.

I hope some other chartists noticed this especially the brokers such as CT ....

I received the following from one of our regular contributor to this forum on 6th of May 2013.
May be some of you also received by PM.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

906Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 36 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat May 11, 2013 4:38 pm

wappula

wappula
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Is this TAH's diary of stock trading?

907Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 36 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat May 11, 2013 5:56 pm

Backstage

Backstage

traderathome wrote:did have a look sometime back. try to refer previous posts on HPP thread.should be able to find.although i am interested on AEL due to poor action (volatility) my mind says there are better counters to search....

no offence
TAH

Non taken. Will try searching. Am looking at different sectors for medium term. Also interested in ACL , lower copper prices this year would have a positive impact I feel. Should be reflected in upcoming results.

908Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 36 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Mon May 13, 2013 8:35 am

traderathome

traderathome

this journey could take us to 7200-7500 if played wiser by our big boys....imo we are in the mini III wave (i mean III of 3 major wave) and correction to complete the 4th mini wave is yet to see. as long as 6000 is not threaten we can peacefully enjoy the bull run.

909Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 36 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Tue May 14, 2013 9:27 am

laksharemk

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

TAH, as per 12345ABC elliot wave pattern can there be five steps for a down trend as depicted in your chart, bit confused, can you please clarify?

traderathome wrote:Here is the Elliot Wave completion confirmation Smile

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

910Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 36 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Tue May 14, 2013 9:58 am

traderathome

traderathome

yes Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum