FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer
EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute

DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute

Submit Post

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute

Submit Post

කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Submit Post

CHRONICLE ANALYTICS
All Share Index (ASI), S&P, Milanka Price Index (MPI), Moving Averages and all other analytical graphs and charts

Contribute

Twitter Feeds

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000)

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000)

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 15]

Dr Stock

Co-Admin
At present market conditions it is more or less trading than investing.
U can trade with the trend with any stock.
But pls dont get in at the top and loose money.
" Yana apaayakata kalinma yanna ".

fff4sl

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
As per the discussion, I hope to exit from RWSL. :-/

128RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:34 am

SLFINANCEWATCH

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Lots of jilmarts are here, they say they exit but they enter to the share after creating a panic...

IO3+O

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 6 D11

Pethi

@Dr Stock wrote:At present market conditions it is more or less trading than investing.

Yes... normally I am not a trader, but current mkt conditions have forced me to be a trader these days.

RWSL is not a good share. Sorry my friends....! Thats my opinion.

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Pethi wrote:
@Dr Stock wrote:At present market conditions it is more or less trading than investing.

Yes... normally I am not a trader, but current mkt conditions have forced me to be a trader these days.

RWSL is not a good share. Sorry my friends....! Thats my opinion.

me too pethi,

by the way, if market conditions force you, let me know I will take care of them. No one should force you in this forum   Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Good luck with other shares then, Look at shares which have not done up ( with a good valuation - not like PCH,PCP alike)

fff4sl

fff4sl
I am only one month old to the trading.
I am studying the market for more than a year.
But still having a blurred picture. :-I

SLFINANCEWATCH

SLFINANCEWATCH
Lets keep shut and see...let the market to talk..then u can understand the value of rwsl.n..cheers

134RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:25 pm

Dr Stock

Dr Stock
Co-Admin
I dont see growth potentials in this "Lunu business " .
Daily and effectively doctors advice to eat less amount of salt every time .
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

135RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty RWSL...................... Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:29 pm

Thinker

Thinker
Manager - Equity Analytics
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Thinker

Thinker
entered @ 3.10 level,cheers cheers cheers
will be the next train????? bounce bounce bounce bounce

dow

dow
target 5

gayanath1983

gayanath1983
i dont think sooo

Ratsy

Stock Trader
Whats' great about RWSL? I didn't think the EPS is that great...any secrets?

140RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:23 pm

fff4sl

fff4sl
Y RWSL???

141RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:43 pm

sirimevan

sirimevan
lunu walata giya kala......

Captain dislikes this post

142RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty RWSL can hit 3.10 LKR Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:18 pm

Teller

Teller

RWSL creates non linear upward curve ,definitely posdible to reach 2.80 after reaches should stay 3.10 or above. RWSL pattern is a mix inverted pattern against volume braking Vs silent factor to VAROOM is negative. Hard to find examples but little similar to CIND, in case another 700K traded, price can touch 2.70 due to unlock sign of physchology, then new support line will be created. In such scenario we can see RWSL to 3.10 LKR.

Other positive factors
It Estimates that sri lanka consumes approx 150 Tons of salt per annum out of 120 million salt goes for human consumption. Due to insufficient production normally we import 10 to 40 K metric tonnes. But currently world market salt cost is going high and south asian countries salt has more medical factors . I believe gov also looks to discourage imports so it must favourable to RWSL. As EPF is the 3rd largest share holder , this influece can be done more. Based on the world valuations of lands , RWSL lands should be revalued 3x based on current land prices. How ever company is in negative cash flow, so coming AGM if they decide for a solution , surely price will go up.

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
its seems you will based your analysis mostly on technical charts. can you sujjest me any books that i can lurn advanced technical analysis with technical analysis psycology

Teller

Teller
There is a good book, name is understanding the wall street. I have the book with me. If you want we may photocopy it. It has tech plus fundementals.

Teller said is said..

Teller

Teller
FYI, i have so many ways not only one, refer so many fundementals basically 120 ratios. You can google it under name of investment ratios. I calculate these figures when im free. My basis are P&L, balance sheet,cash flow and some peer to peer industries. With thise factors i calculate acceleration knows as VAROOM. Scatter graphs and Pvs. Those are not simply support and resistemce. MACD or RSI.some charts can read investors minds. Energizing levels like blak holes. So many things...

Teller said is said..

146RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:10 pm

Teller

Teller
Heeehee ,again Teller only , whyyyyyy?
Teller said is said

Teller said is said..

fireshelter

fireshelter
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
RAL & KZOO  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

148RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:11 am

INVESTCSE

Stock Trader
@Teller wrote:There is a  good book, name is understanding the wall street. I have the book with me. If you want we may photocopy it. It has tech plus fundementals.
@Teller Could I have a copy of this book please. I am also interested in learning advanced technical analysis.

149RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:07 pm

Teller

Teller
Yes of course, knowledge is money here. Contact my whatsapp 0779611094 even im im out of LK

Teller said is said..

150RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty RWSL- Raigam wayaba Saltern Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:06 am

Runnerx

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
RWSL will heavly realease from TAXes. Good divident and continoues profiting. Open to the discussion.

151RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty RWSL.N0000 Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:35 am

Runnerx

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Please give the comment and analyze about this, my broker recommending this to me at this level.

Teller

Teller
Refer my recent post ,i clearly told to enter 2.10 few months before

Teller said is said..

judecroos likes this post

wealth123

RWSL.N is a Good counter at this price, good collection is going on.
Good outlook for this share, Do your analysis.
Disc : Holding

154RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000) Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:25 pm

sahan8896

time has arrived

chandike73

chandike73
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
This share will move with new import restrictions on salt

ErangaDS likes this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 15]