FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» Sell EXPO Buy EDEN sentiment changed to Exit EXPO Enter EDEN
by Bakkabwoi Today at 12:44 am

» Top Foreign Trading today
by D.G.Dayaratne Yesterday at 11:29 pm

» Maharaja after long time
by Maharaja Yesterday at 10:20 pm

» Try to Avoid Getting Sucked into Any Panic Modes While Looking for Opportunities. Stock market for beginners
by Asoka Samarakone Yesterday at 9:39 pm

» Evergrande agrees deal to avoid default on key bond: Company
by RajapaksaDON Yesterday at 8:15 pm

» Top crossings today
by SAGA Yesterday at 7:27 pm

» LOFC AND CLC Target Price??
by Rational Investor Yesterday at 6:35 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by Equity Win Yesterday at 10:47 am

» CABO -- “ The Investment Company ” under Land & Building Sector
by samaritan Yesterday at 10:45 am

» LOFC lofc
by stockchaser Yesterday at 9:52 am

» TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 12:14 am

» DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000)
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 12:11 am

» BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC (BIL.N0000)
by stockchaser Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:49 pm

» GUYS LOOK IN TO JKH / JKL NOW
by Wickyz Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:54 am

» The stock market can be a great place to make money; it can also be a great place to lose money. Stock market for beginners
by reyaz Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:37 am

» LOFC LOFC LOFC
by stockchaser Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:49 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by LHW Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:14 pm

» KOTAGALA PLANTATION
by reyaz Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:33 pm

» What is "Introductions" in Upcoming listing in CSE?
by Nandun Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:46 pm

» Glove stocks fall after Top Glove posts weaker 4Q results
by ResearchMan Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:37 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™ » MR vs MS Election

MR vs MS Election

+4
RPPA
Market R
man123
stockback
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MR vs MS Election Empty MR vs MS Election Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:58 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
MS Lead 14 District Now
Polonnaruwa
Anuradhapura
Colombo
Puttalam
Vanni(mulathiv, Kilinochchi, Wawniya)
Jafna
Trinco
Batticaloa
Ampara
Nuwara
Nuwara Eliya
Badulla
Matale
Kegall

MR Lead 8 District Now
Gampaha
Kalutara
Ratnapura
Kurunagala
Gall
Matara
Hambantota
Monaragala

Balamu Issarata Mokada wenne kiyala. thawa sellam thiyei issarata

2MR vs MS Election Empty Re: MR vs MS Election Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:09 am

man123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:MS Lead 14 District Now
Polonnaruwa
Anuradhapura
Colombo
Puttalam
Vanni(mulathiv, Kilinochchi, Wawniya)
Jafna
Trinco
Batticaloa
Ampara
Nuwara
Nuwara Eliya
Badulla
Matale
Kegall

MR Lead 8 District Now
Gampaha
Kalutara
Ratnapura
Kurunagala
Gall
Matara
Hambantota
Monaragala

Balamu Issarata Mokada wenne kiyala. thawa sellam thiyei issarata

how to decide this ? where you got the information ?

3MR vs MS Election Empty Re: MR vs MS Election Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:30 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@man123 wrote:
@stockback wrote:MS Lead 14 District Now
Polonnaruwa
Anuradhapura
Colombo
Puttalam
Vanni(mulathiv, Kilinochchi, Wawniya)
Jafna
Trinco
Batticaloa
Ampara
Nuwara
Nuwara Eliya
Badulla
Matale
Kegall

MR Lead 8 District Now
Gampaha
Kalutara
Ratnapura
Kurunagala
Gall
Matara
Hambantota
Monaragala

Balamu Issarata Mokada wenne kiyala. thawa sellam thiyei issarata

how to decide this ? where you got the information ?

Ekata Kiyanne Deshpalana Winganaya

With Maithri
UNP,JVP,SLMC,TNA,JHE, Sri lanka Nidahas Pakshe Kadunu kotas(Blapanne Anuradha Pura, Polonnaruwa, Mathale), And Thondamaon Ge Kadena Kotas, Digambaram, Mano Ganshen

Mama Kiyana eka waradinam kiyanna.

MR Palathsaba Dinne minissunta chanda epa karala. chanda nodammala
Palathsaba 9, MR ge pakshaya chanda gaththe Laksa 49

Lankawe chanda dayakain Laks 145 withara inna

PR chandayakadi 72-78% adumatharame watie

ehema unoth chanda laks 110 ona. MR. ta Ganna baha me wele Laks 57
udde dinapu wele gaththe Laks 60(vs SF)

SF ge waradi praksha hindai chande paradune laksa 18 kin

Me wage welawaka Laksa 49 sita Laksa 57 dakawa wadi karaganna puluwanda(MR).....?

Amathaka Karnna epa
Mathiwarana Komasaris kiyanne kauda kiyala

Sunanda Deshpriyage Sahodaraya (Mahinda Deshapriya)
Sahodarayta Mariniya tharjana. ehem welawaka Nithiya akuratama kriyathmaka wei sadarana prathipalayak nikuth wei (Computer Jilmartnam Karanna Hamba wenne naha)

Idiriyedi % hatiya wisthara dennam e e districts wala chand apadanama matha.
Anithima Karnaya Adatath Lankawe UNP karayo wadi thani pakshayak hatiyata






4MR vs MS Election Empty Re: MR vs MS Election Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:22 am

Market R

Market R
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Hambanthota Sajith Premadasa also have a big ammounts of votes. See how many votes he got at parlimantary election.

5MR vs MS Election Empty Re: MR vs MS Election Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:50 am

RPPA


Expert
Expert
Stockback

You have missed a main District "KANDY". 

Normally when country is having political shift along with Kandy following district's voter Base shifts (south of the country).

KANDY
PUTTALAM
KURUNEGALA
COLOMBO

6MR vs MS Election Empty Re: MR vs MS Election Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:57 am

Siva08


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
I would like to reiterate to all forum members. Pls cast ur votes and make it count.

Even within ur friends and family circle if there are people who don't cast their votes. Kindly make them understand the importance of casting their votes and make them vote. That's all I can say for a bright future sunny

7MR vs MS Election Empty Re: MR vs MS Election Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:32 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@RPPA wrote:Stockback

You have missed a main District "KANDY". 

Normally when country is having political shift along with Kandy following district's voter Base shifts (south of the country).

KANDY
PUTTALAM
KURUNEGALA
COLOMBO

Sory.

Kandy = Nuwara

kiyala thami dala thiyenne

8MR vs MS Election Empty Re: MR vs MS Election Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:01 pm

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
I guess, MR would be given a narrow margin (closer to 52:48) with full backing from state resources. Margin will be increased with capability of grabbing votes from north which is most unlikely. Perhaps North may be treated considerably to maintain the highest margin reported before.

Time period is the crucial factor for opposition for organising & delivering the message to mass whereas ruling party possess established electoral campaign. Opposition must implement exhaustive campaign from grass root level (in line with Sajith's strategy) to convince rural voters. Grasping certain % of votes, from north & east, promising 'one country concept' (thereby consoling majority nationalists) will be an added opportunity to opposition.
Consensus among many political parties is the tedious task for opposition whereas ruling party possesses eccentric approach in dictatorial manner.

9MR vs MS Election Empty Re: MR vs MS Election Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:21 pm

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@worthiness wrote:I guess, MR would be given a narrow margin (closer to 52:48) with full backing from state resources. Margin will be increased with capability of grabbing votes from north which is most unlikely. Perhaps North may be treated considerably to maintain the highest margin reported before.

Time period is the crucial factor for opposition for organising & delivering the message to mass whereas ruling party possess established electoral campaign. Opposition must implement exhaustive campaign from grass root level (in line with Sajith's strategy) to convince rural voters. Grasping certain % of votes, from north & east, promising 'one country concept' (thereby consoling majority nationalists) will be an added opportunity to opposition.
Consensus among many political parties is the tedious task for opposition whereas ruling party possesses eccentric approach in dictatorial manner.

Mr. Sajith Premadasa is very silent these days. I wander what he is thinking about now?

As he said earlier he will only support a UNP candidate. Mad

10MR vs MS Election Empty Re: MR vs MS Election Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:53 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
Sajith is part of the Team and he has been entrusted to work at grass root levels .... He is active and 110% blessing for Maithri.

11MR vs MS Election Empty Re: MR vs MS Election Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:34 pm

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Discontent of some SLFP members is placing UNP guy as Prime Minister. (If MS wins)
Discontent of some UNP members is placing SLFP guy as common candidate.
In this case, % of non voting community may be higher which results inability of forming a strong government.

12MR vs MS Election Empty Re: MR vs MS Election Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:06 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
This is not about SLFP o UNP

This is about MaRa Family Rule and Rest

One has to ask following questions;

Do You Need
Good Governance
Corrupt Less Country
Independent Judiciary,Police Media & State Services
Real Power to the Parliament
Independent Election and new Electoral System

13MR vs MS Election Empty Re: MR vs MS Election Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:10 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
All these will react positively in CSE

14MR vs MS Election Empty Re: MR vs MS Election Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:55 pm

sew


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
kawuru awath kamak na, ratata hondhak wenawanam.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum