FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Ekanayake90 Today at 7:01 pm

» KOTAGALA PLANTATION PLC (KOTA.N0000)
by kanishkaecomm Today at 5:58 pm

» BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC (BIL.N0000)
by Sunimal Today at 2:18 pm

» Construction activities records fastest growth in five years
by samaritan Today at 3:56 pm

» Leisure sector- KHL vs Eden
by samaritan Today at 3:44 pm

» Port City - Sri Lanka's Economic Trajectory
by samaritan Today at 2:34 pm

» Sell EXPO Buy EDEN sentiment changed to Exit EXPO Enter EDEN
by cwij5252 Today at 10:19 am

» Maharaja after long time
by Maharaja Today at 10:15 am

» Watch SPEN
by Tissa Today at 7:10 am

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by cseguide Yesterday at 10:06 pm

» Top Crossing Today
by SAGA Yesterday at 3:19 pm

» AGST is Next KOTA
by kanishkaecomm Yesterday at 2:23 pm

» LATEST: Join FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Discord
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 1:27 pm

» Try to Avoid Getting Sucked into Any Panic Modes While Looking for Opportunities. Stock market for beginners
by D.G.Dayaratne Yesterday at 10:51 am

» Top Foreign Trading today
by D.G.Dayaratne Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:29 pm

» Evergrande agrees deal to avoid default on key bond: Company
by RajapaksaDON Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:15 pm

» Top crossings today
by SAGA Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:27 pm

» LOFC AND CLC Target Price??
by Rational Investor Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:35 pm

» CABO -- “ The Investment Company ” under Land & Building Sector
by samaritan Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:45 am

» LOFC lofc
by stockchaser Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:52 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Where is Harry J's looted wealth?

Where is Harry J's looted wealth?

+40
skyfall
nirowat
gamagevidana
D.G.Dayaratne
worthiness
Quibit
DS Wijesinghe
kovida
hettdas
hlsindrajith
Sarabulathwita
Business Basil
Jana
Thushara Ayya
Antonym
Backstage
sanju351
sureshot
Redbulls
sriranga
Monster
The Alchemist
Rapaport
opfdo
greedy
Chinwi
UKboy
Whitebull
Kithsiri
aj
hariesha
greedy007
cseguide
Kumar
soileconomy
WildBear
Gaja
Nigel.Machado
sapumal
milanka
44 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

81Where is Harry J's looted wealth?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Harry J's looted wealth? Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:55 pm

Chinwi


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@nirowat wrote:What a load of rubbish from the great man
You don't need an airline to promote tourism
You need an airline or for MR two to rob the country dry

Maldives, Seyshells or even countries like Egypt have a blossoming tourism industry but no airline

මොකා කීවා මලයා ?
බකාඩිද ? ජැක් දානියෙල් ද​? ගල්ද ? සුදු වද? නැත්නම් ගහෙන් බාපු ගමන් ඒව ද​ ගැහුවේ ?
( ගානක් නෑ. චියර්ස්. )

Where is Harry J's looted wealth?  - Page 4 Air-seychelles

Where is Harry J's looted wealth?  - Page 4 Maldivian

Where is Harry J's looted wealth?  - Page 4 EgyptAir-Contact-Details-in-Nairobi

82Where is Harry J's looted wealth?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Harry J's looted wealth? Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:35 pm

nirowat


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Let me rephrase it

Their Airlines have no significant role to play in their tourist industry
Sri Lankan probably play a bigger role bringing tourists to Maldives than their so called airline

83Where is Harry J's looted wealth?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Harry J's looted wealth? Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:05 pm

skyfall


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:
@nirowat wrote:What a load of rubbish from the great man
You don't need an airline to promote tourism
You need an airline or for MR two to rob the country dry

Maldives, Seyshells or even countries like Egypt have a blossoming tourism industry but no airline

මොකා කීවා මලයා ?
බකාඩිද ? ජැක් දානියෙල් ද​? ගල්ද ? සුදු වද? නැත්නම් ගහෙන් බාපු ගමන් ඒව ද​ ගැහුවේ ?
( ගානක් නෑ.  චියර්ස්. )



Here comes our experts.. ready to laugh at other for minor issues..!
What nirowat said is absolutely correct. Maldives didn't have a proper airline until very recently. Even now they don't have an airline that has 10, 20 aircraft.

84Where is Harry J's looted wealth?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Harry J's looted wealth? Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:54 am

soileconomy


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
I think Chinwi answered it correctly.

85Where is Harry J's looted wealth?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Harry J's looted wealth? Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:01 am

Yahapalanaya


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@soileconomy wrote:I think Chinwi answered it correctly.
Yes Chinwi is correct.Basil,Namal company would change airlanka to profit making company. lol! lol! lol!

86Where is Harry J's looted wealth?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Harry J's looted wealth? Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:57 pm

soileconomy

soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:I think Chinwi answered it correctly.
Yes Chinwi is correct.Basil,Namal company would change airlanka to profit making company. lol! lol! lol!
Aiyo.Arjuna Mahendran miss unada?

87Where is Harry J's looted wealth?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Harry J's looted wealth? Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:30 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@soileconomy wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:I think Chinwi answered it correctly.
Yes Chinwi is correct.Basil,Namal company would change airlanka to profit making company. lol! lol! lol!
Aiyo.Arjuna Mahendran miss unada?
Arjun,alosius,mahinda,basil all same horu.Cheating innocent people and dumping money in foreign country for their luxury life.There is no difference of race,religion for those rouges.

88Where is Harry J's looted wealth?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Harry J's looted wealth? Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:42 am

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
What about Ranil who appointed and try to protect Arjun

Now you can't differentiate Ranil from others

89Where is Harry J's looted wealth?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Harry J's looted wealth? Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:12 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@D.G.Dayaratne wrote:What about Ranil who appointed and try to protect Arjun

Now you can't differentiate Ranil from others
Ranil didn't get any money.Thingabout Ali baba aiya,malli,putha,masina.....altogether robbed the country

90Where is Harry J's looted wealth?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Harry J's looted wealth? Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:45 am

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@D.G.Dayaratne wrote:What about Ranil who appointed and try to protect Arjun

Now you can't differentiate Ranil from others
Ranil didn't get any money.Thingabout Ali baba aiya,malli,putha,masina.....altogether robbed the country

Did Ranil tell you that he didn't get the money and amongst whom it was distributed?

Ranil and Arjun showed that they are far ahead of Basil and the clan. Pocketing a whopping Rs. 13 billion from a single transaction, even Basil must take tuition from Ranil and his financing buddy Arjun as to how to do so.

Ever since this Central Bank Robbery, interest rates shot up overnight and our stock market became less attractive for investors overnight with spiraling interst rates. Lending rates jacked up. Housing loan and other SME loan interst rates that were below 10% were the hardest hit

Destruction of our economy started by none other than the Minister in charge of Central Bank Ranil

91Where is Harry J's looted wealth?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Harry J's looted wealth? Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:51 pm

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Ranil also in the same group after Bond Issue

That is why he delay action against corruption

If he Delay action against corruption under previous govt All HORU will get together and take action against Ranil

92Where is Harry J's looted wealth?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Harry J's looted wealth? Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:26 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@D.G.Dayaratne wrote:What about Ranil who appointed and try to protect Arjun

Now you can't differentiate Ranil from others
Ranil didn't get any money.Thingabout Ali baba aiya,malli,putha,masina.....altogether robbed the country

Did Ranil tell you that he didn't get the money and amongst whom it was distributed?

Ranil and Arjun showed that they are far ahead of Basil and the clan. Pocketing a whopping Rs. 13 billion from a single transaction, even Basil must take tuition from Ranil and his financing buddy Arjun as to how to do so.

Ever since this Central Bank Robbery, interest rates shot up overnight and our stock market became less attractive for investors overnight with spiraling interst rates. Lending rates jacked up. Housing loan and other SME loan interst rates that were below 10% were the hardest hit

Destruction of our economy started by none other than the Minister in charge of Central Bank Ranil
Ranil-MS is the clean regime accepted by Srilankan people as well as international community.

There is a independant judiciary now.We cannot just put Rajafucksa and alosius into jail.Let judiciary do that work.
Rajafacksa and alosius both rogues.They robbed country millions in avanguard,Illeagally holding luxury houses and properties in foreing country,black money in dubai bank,killing thajudin for leaving rajafucksas girl friend,bombing media station,killing journalists,killing people who asked drinking water,making airlanka loss for old rajafuksa's lover travelling etc

93Where is Harry J's looted wealth?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Harry J's looted wealth? Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:26 pm

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
All our present economic ills are due to the partnership of this duo.

Maithree-Ranil is an inefficient political coalition with obsolete economic policies, not introducing much needed fast growing pragmatic economic reforms. To introduce bold economic programmers one requires bold political leadership and decision making. You can’t be listening to every Dick, Tom and Harry in doing so and to do so a politically stable government is a pre-requisite. One would expect a government formed by the leaders of the 2 main political parties, with a 2/3rd Parliament power plus the executive president to wield tremendous political stability. Sadly that is not so as both are extremely weak leaders, with leadership thrust upon themselves by other factors. Ranil, with the elimination of top UNP layer of leaders by LTTE and Maithree with the sheer need to chase Mahinda by forming a very broad and divergent coalition.

With this tremendous political instability the end result is today Sri Lanka becoming the left behind economy in Asia.
At a time when the world’s engine of growth is Asia, our projected GDP growth is 4.5%, one of the lowest in Asia
Bangladesh – 6.8 % (Maithree is in Bangladesh at this moment)
India – 7.2%
Myanmar – 7.4%
Vietnam – 5.5%
China – 6.2%
Maldives is going ahead with multi-billion dollar Port City investment with Saudi Arabia to develop Ports, Airports, etc. etc. They are expected one of the most attractive leisure and business destinations in the next decade. Sadly the confused, politically short sighted Ranil & Maithree made a mockery by halting the Colombo Port City project. Now Maldives is following us and at this rate it will take ages to complete Colombo Port City project

With the lack of a predictable and consistent economic programme, by the time the term of this weak leadership combination is over, it is very likely that Sri Lanka will be the left behind economy of Sri Lanka.

So will be us as the left behind investors of Asia, when investors of other Asian countries will prosper faster than us.

94Where is Harry J's looted wealth?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Harry J's looted wealth? Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:37 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:All our present economic ills are due to the partnership of this duo.

Maithree-Ranil is an inefficient political coalition with obsolete economic policies, not introducing much needed fast growing pragmatic economic reforms. To introduce bold economic programmers one requires bold political leadership and decision making. You can’t be listening to every Dick, Tom and Harry in doing so and to do so a politically stable government is a pre-requisite. One would expect a government formed by the leaders of the 2 main political parties, with a 2/3rd Parliament power plus the executive president to wield tremendous political stability. Sadly that is not so as both are extremely weak leaders, with leadership thrust upon themselves by other factors. Ranil, with the elimination of top UNP layer of leaders by LTTE and Maithree with the sheer need to chase Mahinda by forming a very broad and divergent coalition.

With this tremendous political instability the end result is today Sri Lanka becoming the left behind economy in Asia.
At a time when the world’s engine of growth is Asia, our projected GDP growth is 4.5%, one of the lowest in Asia
Bangladesh – 6.8 % (Maithree is in Bangladesh at this moment)
India – 7.2%
Myanmar – 7.4%
Vietnam – 5.5%
China – 6.2%
Maldives is going ahead with multi-billion dollar Port City investment with Saudi Arabia to develop Ports, Airports, etc. etc. They are expected one of the most attractive leisure and business destinations in the next decade. Sadly the confused, politically short sighted Ranil & Maithree made a mockery by halting the Colombo Port City project. Now Maldives is following us and at this rate it will take ages to complete Colombo Port City project

With the lack of a predictable and consistent economic programme, by the time the term of this weak leadership combination is over, it is very likely that Sri Lanka will be the left behind economy of Sri Lanka.

So will be us as the left behind investors of Asia, when investors of other Asian countries will prosper faster than us.
Buddy there is no alternate to MS-RW at current political leadership.They are making progress in economy,free media,law and order,etc,etc...For example how cse performing.I hope this alliance would continue beyond 2020.

95Where is Harry J's looted wealth?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Harry J's looted wealth? Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:12 am

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Dictionary for MHINDA CHINTHANAYA

Past growing Economic Reforms = asking commission of 10 % or more from unproductive projects Ex Maththala.Umaoya Hambantota Cricket Stadium etc

96Where is Harry J's looted wealth?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Harry J's looted wealth? Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:58 am

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
I am not surprised with the the views of Yahapalana and Dayarathne, both ardent fans and politically blind followers of this Dushithapalanaya and Akarakshamapalanaya.

There is a % of such people in any society. That is why Chandrika Bandaranayake was re-elected for the 2nd term by our very people despite a very poor and dismal performance in the 1st term. People who voted for her re-election said there is no alternative to her and her performance in 2nd term was even more disastrous. With all that if she is given the opportunity seek re-election for a 3rd term, still there will be sizable % in our society who will vote for her again. They are the politically blind and ignorant.

For 2 1/2 years we as investors in the CSE know how hard it is to make a decent capital gain or a profit now. The saddest part is that, for our counterparts in rest of the Asia this is not the situation. They've got performing capital markets to invest, with growing economies in their countries.

97Where is Harry J's looted wealth?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Harry J's looted wealth? Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:53 am

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Another meaning for Mahinda Chithana Dictionary

Akaryakshama Palanaya= makinging some effort to implement Rule of Law and Empower Institutions of society

Karyakshama Palanaya = Give all powers to individuals Family Members and Crook who support to rob natinal welth


Actual % you can see at the Next Election if Rani allow to take immediate action against HORU of UNder Mahinda Chinthanaya



Last edited by D.G.Dayaratne on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add more)

98Where is Harry J's looted wealth?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Harry J's looted wealth? Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:21 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
When a country's Central Bank is unsafe and not spared by the rulers what is the point in discussing anything.

CSE BULL UNDER YAHAPALANAYA:
Where is Harry J's looted wealth?  - Page 4 Thin-cow
Where is Harry J's looted wealth?  - Page 4 Icon_sad


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

99Where is Harry J's looted wealth?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Harry J's looted wealth? Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:37 am

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
CSE Bull was poisoned during mahinada chithana period by then central bank governor and other manipulators

Now the Bull is recovering

You can produce good photograph after 6 months

Any way what happen to Harry Jayawardhana and Air Lanka

100Where is Harry J's looted wealth?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Harry J's looted wealth? Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:35 pm

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
This is another wrong decision by HJ like failure business Lanka bell . HJ is loosing hundreds of millions from Lanka bell but keep this entity for his prestiges.


_________________




Teller said is said..

101Where is Harry J's looted wealth?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Harry J's looted wealth? Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:05 am

soileconomy

soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Yes.Teller I think he has lost almost four times of his initial investment of Lanka bell.Originally investment was Rs2.1 Bn.
Even in sri Lanka insurance case dcsl shareholders lost their value due to HJ greediness.

102Where is Harry J's looted wealth?  - Page 4 Empty Where is Harry J's looted wealth? Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:38 pm

God Father


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Can you find where Harry J has kept his loot? Invest in him and become a bandit!! Its better than investing in companies owned by Arjuna Alosyus or Dammika Perera. Where is all the money???  Find out and you will be a winner!

HERE IS PART OF HIS HIDDEN COLLECTION!

Where is Harry J's looted wealth?  - Page 4 Screen26
Where is Harry J's looted wealth?  - Page 4 Screen27
Where is Harry J's looted wealth?  - Page 4 Screen28

Where is Harry J's looted wealth?  - Page 4 Screen29

103Where is Harry J's looted wealth?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Harry J's looted wealth? Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:06 am

Quibit


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Are u referring to Melstacorp??

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum