Tomorrow morning if the market is down then buy some of good stock for day trading it will pick up closing time
today mostly panic and manipulate to down the market just 859 Mn turn over
So who had in credit they sold now if you buy tomorrow if the market is down then sell it closing time .... don't keep it..........sell it
Because market will possible to go up when they show majority in parliament tomorrow
tomorrow closing time market will pick up if they show majority in parliament tomorrow
@Jana wrote:1. New Budget
2. Some Changes in monetary policy
3. May be interest rate increase
4. Only "three month life" for these cabinet( if the 100days plane done)
5. Some or so many case file on the way against former Central Bank Governor and others
6. Still no one knows after Parliament election who(which party) will form the Govt....
then again policies will be changed
7.Market correction also may be around the corner
8. So many stocks are over heated.
So better keep to watch and keep away few weeks or days
thats the reason I empty half of my PF .
doesn't matter if I missed the Profit but I don't want loss which is I made last few months.
Note: I am not saying this to panic you guys because I sold 50%. This is my view. but Damn Sure market will go up after 3 to 6 month period (if every think clear) so no worries
but my concern is why we need to keep in high ,.. if I can buy in low then sell and wait to collectin low
any how I will do some day or week trading with some stocks which is new come stocks , rights , after rights , additional...
I post this jan 14Th
I am in comfort level now because I sold lots on 9th of Jan.
Now waiting to buy