FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» Prime Lands Residencies Limited (PLR)
by N W Today at 12:29 am

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by Captain Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» "MFL" DEAL to 12 RS (multi finance plc)
by Bakka1988 Yesterday at 9:57 pm

» Japanese money laundering via PABC Bank raise CB eye brows
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 9:35 pm

» Growing Fear
by Wickyz Yesterday at 8:15 pm

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by Promoney Yesterday at 8:01 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Yesterday at 7:40 pm

» FUTURE of BROWNS INVESTMENT PLC (BIL)
by ONTHEMONEY Yesterday at 4:40 pm

» CONGRATULATIONS TO FINANCIAL CHRONICLE ON THIS 11TH YEAR
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 3:31 pm

» HNB to merge with Seylan Bank?
by reyaz Yesterday at 11:37 am

» There are howmany funds in Sri Lanka?
by reyaz Tue May 04, 2021 4:52 pm

» Positive for BIL
by samaritan Tue May 04, 2021 3:33 pm

» The Introduction of COVID 19 Vaccine and CSE
by Mr. X Tue May 04, 2021 1:22 pm

» HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000)
by samaritan Tue May 04, 2021 1:21 pm

» Next market support level
by celtic tiger Tue May 04, 2021 1:17 pm

» NDB.R An opportunity not to be missed
by stocknoob Tue May 04, 2021 12:56 pm

» Lanka Aluminum
by stockchaser Tue May 04, 2021 11:33 am

» Ban of chemical fertilizers is a great news
by Mr. X Tue May 04, 2021 9:43 am

» Jordan Belfort(The Wolf) vs Gorden Gekko who is the best Stock market related movie character ?
by dayandacool Tue May 04, 2021 7:40 am

» PAN ASIA BANKING CORPORATION PLC (PABC.N0000)
by wealth123 Mon May 03, 2021 9:37 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » If you still love CSF

If you still love CSF

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1If you still love CSF Empty If you still love CSF Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:20 pm

bonbon

bonbon
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
buy 1 share at 2 rupees and ask for additional :)
So your cost will be almost 1 rupee per share. then  sell at 1.30 on the first day.

2If you still love CSF Empty Re: If you still love CSF Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:35 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
New management destroyed CSF by issuing rights@1.Why can't they issue debentures rather than rights.See CSF has come to 2.7!Sorry for minority share holders.
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

3If you still love CSF Empty Re: If you still love CSF Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:41 pm

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
because debentures can be issued only by companies with good performance, the debentures need to be rated as well and needs to pay interest as well on regular basis, rights issues its free money to play with

4If you still love CSF Empty Re: If you still love CSF Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:56 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Ryan Hudson wrote:because debentures can be issued only by companies with good performance, the debentures need to be rated as well and needs to pay interest as well on regular basis, rights issues its free money to play with
Good points.

5If you still love CSF Empty Re: If you still love CSF Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:00 am

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
CSF and ALHP,ADAM should bang from CSE. i was always against especially CSF thats why i put lot of postings against this scrap during last 1 to 2 year.


_________________




Teller said is said..

6If you still love CSF Empty Re: If you still love CSF Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:04 am

TraderCSE


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:CSF and ALHP,ADAM  should bang from CSE. i was always against especially CSF thats why i put lot of postings against this scrap during last 1 to 2 year.
Yes, these are making our portfolio losses all the time. Better to close the business if they can't manage with available funds.

7If you still love CSF Empty Re: If you still love CSF Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:15 pm

akashameer


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
i bought CSF For 3.4, the price have fallen to 2.3?
what should i do?
sell it or keept it??

8If you still love CSF Empty Re: If you still love CSF Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:44 pm

peacockman


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Please sell it immediately, Dear, then is there any valuable shares in low price now, buy that for the money. You can recover this loss! 
Don't buy any financial sector shares again!

9If you still love CSF Empty Re: If you still love CSF Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:06 pm

akashameer


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@peacockman wrote:Please sell it immediately, Dear, then is there any valuable shares in low price now, buy that for the money. You can recover this loss! 
Don't buy any financial sector shares again!
Thanks for your reply, unfortunately this was my first online trade.. and i have lost a huge amount can i get ur email?
and why have the prices fallen like this?
isnt ther any chances of CSF  price going up?

10If you still love CSF Empty Re: If you still love CSF Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:56 pm

SUSPENS

SUSPENS
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@akashameer wrote:
@peacockman wrote:Please sell it immediately, Dear, then is there any valuable shares in low price now, buy that for the money. You can recover this loss! 
Don't buy any financial sector shares again!
Thanks for your reply, unfortunately this was my first online trade.. and i have lost a huge amount can i get ur email?
and why have the prices fallen like this?
isnt ther any chances of CSF  price going up?
 DON`T YOU HAVE A SHARE ADVISER OR BROKER ?????

11If you still love CSF Empty Re: If you still love CSF Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:00 pm

akashameer


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@SUSPENS wrote:
@akashameer wrote:
@peacockman wrote:Please sell it immediately, Dear, then is there any valuable shares in low price now, buy that for the money. You can recover this loss! 
Don't buy any financial sector shares again!
Thanks for your reply, unfortunately this was my first online trade.. and i have lost a huge amount can i get ur email?
and why have the prices fallen like this?
isnt ther any chances of CSF  price going up?
 DON`T YOU HAVE A SHARE ADVISER OR BROKER ?????
i have, but i thought to sttudy myself?
what stock should i buy to cover up my lossses?

12If you still love CSF Empty Re: If you still love CSF Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:26 am

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@akashameer wrote:
@SUSPENS wrote:
@akashameer wrote:
@peacockman wrote:Please sell it immediately, Dear, then is there any valuable shares in low price now, buy that for the money. You can recover this loss! 
Don't buy any financial sector shares again!
Thanks for your reply, unfortunately this was my first online trade.. and i have lost a huge amount can i get ur email?
and why have the prices fallen like this?
isnt ther any chances of CSF  price going up?
 DON`T YOU HAVE A SHARE ADVISER OR BROKER ?????
i have, but i thought to sttudy myself?
what stock should i buy to cover up my lossses?

Practice man make perfect, then you will see the answers, brokers are destroying the market, they do not know even the dividend, what to talk with those brokers!

13If you still love CSF Empty Re: If you still love CSF Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:20 pm

peacockman


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@wisdom79 wrote:
@akashameer wrote:
@SUSPENS wrote:
@akashameer wrote:
@peacockman wrote:Please sell it immediately, Dear, then is there any valuable shares in low price now, buy that for the money. You can recover this loss! 
Don't buy any financial sector shares again!
Thanks for your reply, unfortunately this was my first online trade.. and i have lost a huge amount can i get ur email?
and why have the prices fallen like this?
isnt ther any chances of CSF  price going up?
 DON`T YOU HAVE A SHARE ADVISER OR BROKER ?????
i have, but i thought to sttudy myself?
what stock should i buy to cover up my lossses?

Practice man make perfect, then you will see the answers, brokers are destroying the market, they do not know even the dividend, what to talk with those brokers!
Dear akashameer, Please keep in  touch with Wisdom79 & Valuepick

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum