FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» LPRT and CHOT old and profitable businesses, yet severely undervalued
by sheildskye Yesterday at 12:05 pm

» MULTI FINANCE PLC (MFL.N0000)
by Equity Master Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:50 pm

» L G I L - Maharaja special
by Chula Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:24 pm

» Day Trader may find a stock attractive if it moves a lot during the day. Stock market for beginners and day traders
by Asoka Samarakone Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:54 am

» Foundation laid for Nestlé Lanka’s Rs.5bn factory expansion
by nilantha suranga Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:57 am

» LIOC ....Get in soon
by D.G.Dayaratne Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:48 pm

» HAYLEYS PLC (HAYL.N0000)
by cseboss Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:21 pm

» I can't understad your behaviour
by D.G.Dayaratne Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:56 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by abey Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:54 pm

» RW - Rescue Warrior of Sri Lanka's Economy
by ADVENTUS Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:05 pm

» BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC (BIL.N0000)
by samaritan Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:38 am

» AAIC 100 = SCAP 16
by sojsilva Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:14 am

» HAYLEYS PLC (HAYL.N0000)
by EPS Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:33 pm

» Maersk sees global supply chain woes for longer
by samaritan Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:11 pm

» World Cities Summit: Sri Lanka's US$14b Port City Colombo still viable despite crisis, says official
by samaritan Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:21 am

» Bulls return to Colombo stock market with new vigour
by samaritan Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:11 am

» BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)
by lion Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:02 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by ADVENTUS Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:38 pm

» Factors to consider in INVESTING in CSE now?
by sheildskye Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:45 pm

» Sri Lankans bide time as leaders seek fix for economic woes
by CHRONICLE™ Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:38 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Invitation to a conversation with Harsha De Silva

Invitation to a conversation with Harsha De Silva

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Quibit


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Dear Sri Lanka Equity Forum Members,

The presidential election held on January 8th was a watershed event in Sri Lankan history. The majority exercised their vote enthusiastically and intelligently. While so doing they demonstrated remarkable political maturity.

The voters rejected crony capitalism, rule by a family, pervasive corruption, culture of impunity, suppression of civil liberties and despotic rule.

Since 8th of January, your government led by President Sirisena and Prime Minister Wickramasinghe has taken many progressive steps: constitutional reforms to restore independent institutions which are essential for a smooth functioning democracy, brought much needed economic relief to people, initiated due process to bring justice to those who misappropriated public property and abused power and most importantly restored people's confidence in democracy.

Once reelected, your government will embark on a development program of unprecedented scale. Prime Minister Wickramasinghe will lead our nation to be one of the most competitive in Asia.  In this respect, during the past seven months I have initiated and participated in a policy formulation process, to launch a new economic policy which will bring equitable and sustained prosperity to all our citizens.

I would like to invite you to join me at 8.30 am on Wednesday 5th August at the Auditorium of Sri Lanka Foundation Institute (SLFI) to a conversation on future economic strategy of UNFGG government that will be established after the general election.

The meeting will end at 10 am.

Your participation in this conversation will be immensely valued and I look forward to meeting you on Wednesday 5th August

It will be greatly appreciated if you could RSVP to harsha@harshadesilva.net

Yours in service

Harsha de Silva PhD

Deputy Minister

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Quibit wrote:Dear Sri Lanka Equity Forum Members,

The presidential election held on January 8th was a watershed event in Sri Lankan history. The majority exercised their vote enthusiastically and intelligently. While so doing they demonstrated remarkable political maturity.

The voters rejected crony capitalism, rule by a family, pervasive corruption, culture of impunity, suppression of civil liberties and despotic rule.

Since 8th of January, your government led by President Sirisena and Prime Minister Wickramasinghe has taken many progressive steps: constitutional reforms to restore independent institutions which are essential for a smooth functioning democracy, brought much needed economic relief to people, initiated due process to bring justice to those who misappropriated public property and abused power and most importantly restored people's confidence in democracy.

Once reelected, your government will embark on a development program of unprecedented scale. Prime Minister Wickramasinghe will lead our nation to be one of the most competitive in Asia.  In this respect, during the past seven months I have initiated and participated in a policy formulation process, to launch a new economic policy which will bring equitable and sustained prosperity to all our citizens.

I would like to invite you to join me at 8.30 am on Wednesday 5th August at the Auditorium of Sri Lanka Foundation Institute (SLFI) to a conversation on future economic strategy of UNFGG government that will be established after the general election.

The meeting will end at 10 am.

Your participation in this conversation will be immensely valued and I look forward to meeting you on Wednesday 5th August

It will be greatly appreciated if you could RSVP to harsha@harshadesilva.net

Yours in service

Harsha de Silva PhD

Deputy Minister
Good news.
Lookslike market friendly government on the way.
Goodluck.

peacockman


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Yahapalanaya wrote:
Quibit wrote:Dear Sri Lanka Equity Forum Members,

The presidential election held on January 8th was a watershed event in Sri Lankan history. The majority exercised their vote enthusiastically and intelligently. While so doing they demonstrated remarkable political maturity.

The voters rejected crony capitalism, rule by a family, pervasive corruption, culture of impunity, suppression of civil liberties and despotic rule.

Since 8th of January, your government led by President Sirisena and Prime Minister Wickramasinghe has taken many progressive steps: constitutional reforms to restore independent institutions which are essential for a smooth functioning democracy, brought much needed economic relief to people, initiated due process to bring justice to those who misappropriated public property and abused power and most importantly restored people's confidence in democracy.

Once reelected, your government will embark on a development program of unprecedented scale. Prime Minister Wickramasinghe will lead our nation to be one of the most competitive in Asia.  In this respect, during the past seven months I have initiated and participated in a policy formulation process, to launch a new economic policy which will bring equitable and sustained prosperity to all our citizens.

I would like to invite you to join me at 8.30 am on Wednesday 5th August at the Auditorium of Sri Lanka Foundation Institute (SLFI) to a conversation on future economic strategy of UNFGG government that will be established after the general election.

The meeting will end at 10 am.

Your participation in this conversation will be immensely valued and I look forward to meeting you on Wednesday 5th August

It will be greatly appreciated if you could RSVP to harsha@harshadesilva.net

Yours in service

Harsha de Silva PhD

Deputy Minister
Good news.
Lookslike market friendly government on the way.
Goodluck.
Well said Dear Yahapalanaya! We, Forum Members must participate in this meeting!

killstock


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Will Harsha Explain

1. Why Ranil is silent on CB scam.if it happened during previous regime why doesn't the government expose the state officials involved.

2. For all wasteful activities like Commonwealth Games campaign, IIFA show in Colombo, Night Races, Former Presidents foreign trips with over hundreds of his friends at government expense, buying discarded generators for Norochchalai, unwanted multi billion projects like Mattala Airport and Hambantota port among others, Treasury provided finance under direct instructions from PB Jayasundera, Why has n't the government taken any action against PBJ.

peacockman


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

killstock wrote:Will Harsha Explain

1. Why Ranil is silent on CB scam.if it happened during previous regime why doesn't the government expose the state officials involved.

2. For all wasteful activities like Commonwealth Games campaign, IIFA show in Colombo, Night Races, Former Presidents foreign trips with over hundreds of his friends at government expense, buying discarded generators for Norochchalai, unwanted multi billion projects like Mattala Airport and Hambantota port among others, Treasury provided finance under direct instructions from PB Jayasundera, Why has n't the government taken any action against PBJ.
Dear KILLSTOCK,
you can ask Mr. Harsha about these questions, if you attend the conversation!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum