FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Today at 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Today at 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:59 pm

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by LAMDA Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:58 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL

+7
EquityChamp
sureshot
Arena
Eng Krishantha
CSE_Joy
KAS10
truth20152016
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Empty RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:12 pm

truth20152016

Stock Trader

RICH is the most attractive stock in the market... even in their financial statements the assets are not appreciated for market value... with the last KGAL dividend along itself RICH can declare about 40 cents dividend. REXP will declare a dividend by end of this year along side we can expect another final dividend from KGAL
with all the dividends together we can minimum expect 10% dividend from RICH... this a counter should be trading above 12/= at least compared to current market situations  

Furthermore you can see continues buying coming from RPS stock brokers because I sold some shares in different occasions all the time the contra broker was RPS.... they are collecting RICH.N big time as I feel

I welcome all the researchers & blog readers to post their ideas about this

RICH.N  AINS.N  KGAL.N  REXP.N will appreciate before December for sure

2RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Empty Re: RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:56 pm

KAS10

Manager - Equity Analytics

RICH rs.1.00 dividend before November. (confirmed news) 
*please dont ask reasons or any other questions its already confirmed.

3RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Empty Re: RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:02 pm

CSE_Joy

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Also they have received offers from Alex Lowel and LOLC for US$ 500,000 million. And not yet finalized anything. After Dr.Yaddihige there's no one to take over the company. He has two son's and they are not interested in running the company after Dr.Yaddihige. If they re-value the lands this will worth more than 25/=(specially Hyde Park corner land)

4RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Empty Re: RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:16 pm

KAS10

CSE_Joy wrote:Also they have received offers from Alex Lowel and LOLC for US$ 500,000 million. And not yet finalized anything. After Dr.Yaddihige there's no one to take over the company. He has two son's and they are not interested in running the company after Dr.Yaddihige. If they re-value the lands this will worth more than 25/=(specially Hyde Park corner land)

Good point. they have two land blocks in hyde park. Both Super Center land and adjoining land of Car Mart is also belongs to RICH. Both land comes to around more than 3 acres and one of the prime property in CMB. Not even that. How about plantation & the trees around all the plantations. 80% of the trees are 50+ years old and most of them are Mahogani,Jack,Nadhun,Kaluwara....etc. If they re-value those from that also they will gain another 5billion+. The main reason for this stock is not moving is the liquidity of the stock. But now theres hardly any retail sellers there coz Arpico stockbrokers are continuously buying this share and they its becoming a iliquid stock. For me its a safe bet for 12-18 months with a 125% return.

5RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Empty Re: RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:17 pm

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert

truth20152016 wrote:RICH is the most attractive stock in the market... even in their financial statements the assets are not appreciated for market value... with the last KGAL dividend along itself RICH can declare about 40 cents dividend. REXP will declare a dividend by end of this year along side we can expect another final dividend from KGAL
with all the dividends together we can minimum expect 10% dividend from RICH... this a counter should be trading above 12/= at least compared to current market situations  

Furthermore you can see continues buying coming from RPS stock brokers because I sold some shares in different occasions all the time the contra broker was RPS.... they are collecting RICH.N big time as I feel

true. i have already noted about next quarter EPS and important of this share, My average cost is 8.27. my personal target is 11 ~ 12, before December 2015. 

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t46397-keep-an-eye-on-rich?highlight=rich

cheers cheers cheers

6RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Empty Re: RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:38 pm

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert

KAS10 wrote:RICH rs.1.00 dividend before November. (confirmed news) 
*please dont ask reasons or any other questions its already confirmed.

i am not sure.. Sometime it can be. because 
 It already has Retained earnings = Rs.8, 430,862,000.00’’
Total no of shares = 2,035,038,275.

7RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Empty Re: RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:22 pm

Arena

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

RICH is a good conglomerate to invest long term and its Plantation arm  reduces the value of the company due to the volatility of the earnings.

Why you all not analyses the performance of REXP which is very straight forward, No any inter company ownership's like RICH.

REXP will record a EPS of 35+ for the next year and most probably 12+ for the quarter ended. Very small shares in the market. Possible Sub Division on the way due to less liquidity.

REXP will create new all time highs in every quarter.

8RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Empty Re: RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:58 am

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert

Arena wrote:RICH is a good conglomerate to invest long term and its Plantation arm  reduces the value of the company due to the volatility of the earnings.

Why you all not analyses the performance of REXP which is very straight forward, No any inter company ownership's like RICH.

REXP will record a EPS of 35+ for the next year and most probably 12+ for the quarter ended. Very small shares in the market. Possible Sub Division on the way due to less liquidity.

REXP will create new all time highs in every quarter.

I have recommended about REXP long time ago. 

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t34989-can-rexp-reach-90 

cheers cheers cheers

9RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Empty Re: RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:57 am

sureshot

sureshot
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

i expect a wonderful result from AINS.N this quarter,which the share price possible to  hit 20.00 +  very soon.
Found AINS.N is a gem @ CSE  
money is yours ....
I am not responsible for " AYYO"   Very Happy

10RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Empty Re: RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:14 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Yes. RICH is a good investment for value-based investors.

11RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Empty Re: RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:27 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

This is undervalued share with good PF.

But people go behind blindly any share when Karuna or MM say somethink.I couldn't belive this trend.But one think is sure that lot of followers going to perish.

farao farao farao

12RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Empty Re: RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:28 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

What we can do only educate them. Its their money

13RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Empty Re: RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:34 am

lossorgain

lossorgain

Well for people who go after Karuna and MM .. well I don't know what to say about them but I guess they are born suckers. And no use worrying about them either. 

As this thread states I also feel the Richard Peiris band wagon is a good one to get on. As a forum which is aimed at educating people these threads should be more rather than once doing false promotions. However it's funny that most of members with high reputations and number of posts in this are not promoting nor even talking about shares like these.

14RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Empty Re: RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:19 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

RICH is moving. Happy to see that investors are getting into value counters.

15RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Empty Re: RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:20 am

krishna

krishna
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT for rich .......

16RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Empty Re: RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Sat May 21, 2016 11:44 am

Mubin Mustafa

Dear yahapalanaya, lossorgain,

please dont confuse me with karuna..please pointout me which share i have badly recommended.i will correct my self..most of the time i try to prevent traders with promoters..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum