FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL

RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL

+7
EquityChamp
sureshot
Arena
Eng Krishantha
CSE_Joy
KAS10
truth20152016
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Empty RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:12 pm

truth20152016


Stock Trader

RICH is the most attractive stock in the market... even in their financial statements the assets are not appreciated for market value... with the last KGAL dividend along itself RICH can declare about 40 cents dividend. REXP will declare a dividend by end of this year along side we can expect another final dividend from KGAL
with all the dividends together we can minimum expect 10% dividend from RICH... this a counter should be trading above 12/= at least compared to current market situations  

Furthermore you can see continues buying coming from RPS stock brokers because I sold some shares in different occasions all the time the contra broker was RPS.... they are collecting RICH.N big time as I feel
 
I welcome all the researchers & blog readers to post their ideas about this

RICH.N  AINS.N  KGAL.N  REXP.N will appreciate before December for sure

2RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Empty Re: RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:56 pm

KAS10


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

RICH rs.1.00 dividend before November. (confirmed news) 
*please dont ask reasons or any other questions its already confirmed.

3RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Empty Re: RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:02 pm

CSE_Joy


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Also they have received offers from Alex Lowel and LOLC for US$ 500,000 million. And not yet finalized anything. After Dr.Yaddihige there's no one to take over the company. He has two son's and they are not interested in running the company after Dr.Yaddihige. If they re-value the lands this will worth more than 25/=(specially Hyde Park corner land)

4RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Empty Re: RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:16 pm

KAS10


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

CSE_Joy wrote:Also they have received offers from Alex Lowel and LOLC for US$ 500,000 million. And not yet finalized anything. After Dr.Yaddihige there's no one to take over the company. He has two son's and they are not interested in running the company after Dr.Yaddihige. If they re-value the lands this will worth more than 25/=(specially Hyde Park corner land)

Good point. they have two land blocks in hyde park. Both Super Center land and adjoining land of Car Mart is also belongs to RICH. Both land comes to around more than 3 acres and one of the prime property in CMB. Not even that. How about plantation & the trees around all the plantations. 80% of the trees are 50+ years old and most of them are Mahogani,Jack,Nadhun,Kaluwara....etc. If they re-value those from that also they will gain another 5billion+. The main reason for this stock is not moving is the liquidity of the stock. But now theres hardly any retail sellers there coz Arpico stockbrokers are continuously buying this share and they its becoming a iliquid stock. For me its a safe bet for 12-18 months with a 125% return.

5RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Empty Re: RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:17 pm

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert

truth20152016 wrote:RICH is the most attractive stock in the market... even in their financial statements the assets are not appreciated for market value... with the last KGAL dividend along itself RICH can declare about 40 cents dividend. REXP will declare a dividend by end of this year along side we can expect another final dividend from KGAL
with all the dividends together we can minimum expect 10% dividend from RICH... this a counter should be trading above 12/= at least compared to current market situations  

Furthermore you can see continues buying coming from RPS stock brokers because I sold some shares in different occasions all the time the contra broker was RPS.... they are collecting RICH.N big time as I feel
 

true. i have already noted about next quarter EPS and important of this share, My average cost is 8.27. my personal target is 11 ~ 12, before December 2015. 

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t46397-keep-an-eye-on-rich?highlight=rich


cheers cheers cheers

6RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Empty Re: RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:38 pm

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert

KAS10 wrote:RICH rs.1.00 dividend before November. (confirmed news) 
*please dont ask reasons or any other questions its already confirmed.

i am not sure.. Sometime it can be. because 
 It already has Retained earnings = Rs.8, 430,862,000.00’’
Total no of shares = 2,035,038,275.

7RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Empty Re: RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:22 pm

Arena


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

RICH is a good conglomerate to invest long term and its Plantation arm  reduces the value of the company due to the volatility of the earnings.

Why you all not analyses the performance of REXP which is very straight forward, No any inter company ownership's like RICH.

REXP will record a EPS of 35+ for the next year and most probably 12+ for the quarter ended. Very small shares in the market. Possible Sub Division on the way due to less liquidity.

REXP will create new all time highs in every quarter.

8RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Empty Re: RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:58 am

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert

Arena wrote:RICH is a good conglomerate to invest long term and its Plantation arm  reduces the value of the company due to the volatility of the earnings.

Why you all not analyses the performance of REXP which is very straight forward, No any inter company ownership's like RICH.

REXP will record a EPS of 35+ for the next year and most probably 12+ for the quarter ended. Very small shares in the market. Possible Sub Division on the way due to less liquidity.

REXP will create new all time highs in every quarter.

I have recommended about REXP long time ago. 


http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t34989-can-rexp-reach-90 


cheers cheers cheers

9RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Empty Re: RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:57 am

sureshot

sureshot
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

i expect a wonderful result from AINS.N this quarter,which the share price possible to  hit 20.00 +  very soon.
Found AINS.N is a gem @ CSE  
money is yours ....
I am not responsible for " AYYO"   Very Happy

10RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Empty Re: RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:14 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator

Yes. RICH is a good investment for value-based investors.

11RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Empty Re: RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:27 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

This is undervalued share with good PF.

But people go behind blindly any share when Karuna or MM say somethink.I couldn't belive this trend.But one think is sure that lot of followers going to perish.

farao farao farao

12RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Empty Re: RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:28 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator

What we can do only educate them. Its their money

13RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Empty Re: RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:34 am

lossorgain

lossorgain
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Well for people who go after Karuna and MM .. well I don't know what to say about them but I guess they are born suckers. And no use worrying about them either. 

As this thread states I also feel the Richard Peiris band wagon is a good one to get on. As a forum which is aimed at educating people these threads should be more rather than once doing false promotions. However it's funny that most of members with high reputations and number of posts in this are not promoting nor even talking about shares like these.

14RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Empty Re: RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:19 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator

RICH is moving. Happy to see that investors are getting into value counters.

15RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Empty Re: RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:20 am

krishna

krishna
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

DIVIDEND ANNOUNCEMENT for rich .......

16RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Empty Re: RICH Group - RICH, REXP, AINS, KGAL Sat May 21, 2016 11:44 am

Mubin Mustafa


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Dear yahapalanaya, lossorgain,

please dont confuse me with karuna..please pointout me which share i have badly recommended.i will correct my self..most of the time i try to prevent traders with promoters..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum