FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Yesterday at 11:00 am

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Yesterday at 8:51 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Yesterday at 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Yesterday at 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Yesterday at 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by kasunkumara Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:41 pm

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:19 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by nilantha suranga Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:19 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

» LOLC Group's stunning performance goes beyond numbers!
by bkasun Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:21 pm

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:39 pm

» Focus on Government controlled entities
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:33 pm

» Will CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC (CTC.N0000) delist from the CSE?
by rajithasahan Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:40 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by smallinvestor Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:50 pm

» ලොව වැඩිම පොලී ගෙවන රට බවට ශ්‍රි ලංකාව පත් වෙයි
by Beyondsenses Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:43 pm

» Suspension of Parate Execution: Impact to Banking Sector Shares
by God Father Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:15 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:33 pm

» Excellent Report pending From CTC (Keep eye on CTC )
by ddrperera Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:11 pm

» Investor Alert: Sri Lanka Stock Brokering Mafia Strongly Active!
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:29 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000)

+29
DANIDU
kalu_mahaththaya
Agape
Gaudente
fireshelter
kassachandimal
Yahapalanaya
vic19
rosa maria
Chinwi
CSE VIJAY
TARGET
kapifm
kassachandi
Miss-Sangeetha
chandimalkasun
Ryan Hudson
hiransilva23
Ravindu Kumarasiri
karuna
nimantha80
pollaeliye
Teller
VALUEPICK
Brinthan
cseguide
fulltilt
gayanath1983
EquityChamp
33 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Empty CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:24 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Q2 PAT up by 129% with 24% revenue growth and GP margin increase of 3pp meaning material costs have come down. Six month EPS 13.22 and NAV is 123.

2015/160 EPS (E) would be 28 and current PE is 13.5. PBV is 3.1. In medium term this share can reach Rs440. Solid investment for value investors.
Thanks Basketball

2CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Empty Re: CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:56 pm

gayanath1983

gayanath1983
Vice President - Equity Analytics

yes this is also like NEST, CINS

3CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Empty Re: CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:56 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Since the market bull run is yet to start and await for the next run to 8500 this is that kind of a stock that can move even to 1000 within 1-2 years with the market momentum. So it is a wise decision if any one can buy and keep about 1000 shares as a real investment.

4CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Empty Re: CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:18 am

fulltilt

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Yes very true this share has real value. Especially after the water front project is complete. Also they have a reasonable PE multiple. Only problem is the share is too illiquid to attract long term funds to invest to hold its value. Retailers by and large can't hold for too long unless they keep it as a saving.

5CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Empty Re: CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Wed May 25, 2016 7:23 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Anyone dispute my analysis. Just a quick comparison of YoY financial KPIs.
 14/1515/16
Revenue (Rs mn)         27,699          34,069
NP (Rs mn)           1,525            2,875
NP margin6%8%
EPS (Rs)16.0530.25
DPS (Rs)1118
Price (Rs)298430
PE             18.6              14.2
DY3.7%4.2%
I estimated an EPS of 28 and they produced more than 30.4.2% DY is better than many other companies. PE of 14x will not be expensive for a long term investor. Further their BS is now debt free. I would proudly say that this is a company enter into that elusive club which is currently representing by CTC, NEST & LLUB. Anyone who dispute that this stock won't reach 800 level next year please tell me why you think so.
Moreover I would say that this share awaits a sub division. It went through subdivision previously when the price was 800 and I am saying today it will do the same again once it reaches 800 for the second time.

6CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Empty Re: CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Wed May 25, 2016 8:02 pm

cseguide

cseguide

EquityChamp wrote:Anyone dispute my analysis. Just a quick comparison of YoY financial KPIs.
 14/1515/16
Revenue (Rs mn)         27,699          34,069
NP (Rs mn)           1,525            2,875
NP margin6%8%
EPS (Rs)16.0530.25
DPS (Rs)1118
Price (Rs)298430
PE             18.6              14.2
DY3.7%4.2%
I estimated an EPS of 28 and they produced more than 30.4.2% DY is better than many other companies. PE of 14x will not be expensive for a long term investor. Further their BS is now debt free. I would proudly say that this is a company enter into that elusive club which is currently representing by CTC, NEST & LLUB. Anyone who dispute that this stock won't reach 800 level next year please tell me why you think so.
Moreover I would say that this share awaits a sub division. It went through subdivision previously when the price was 800 and I am saying today it will do the same again once it reaches 800 for the second time.
no argument, agree with you.

7CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Empty Re: CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Wed May 25, 2016 8:02 pm

Brinthan

Brinthan
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Ec Sir everyone going to subdivision Exempt Nestle...Is there any special reason for Nestle...

8CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Empty Re: CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Wed May 25, 2016 8:06 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Brother NEST & CTC are foreign companies with major focus on dividend.

9CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Empty Re: CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Wed May 25, 2016 10:34 pm

Brinthan

Brinthan

Thanx..Ec Sir and one more clarification...Why companies subdivid their shares...?What are the benifits they have..?

10CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Empty Re: CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Thu May 26, 2016 5:33 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Brinthan wrote:Thanx..Ec Sir and one more clarification...Why companies subdivid their shares...?What are the benifits they have..?

Main objective is to increase the liquidity. In Sri Lanka it has proven that share splits can increase the market value of a stock too so as the second objective a sub division will targeting on increasing share price as well in Sri Lanka.

11CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Empty Re: CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Thu May 26, 2016 2:01 pm

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

Its all time low was Rs.17.75. If we can identify some stocks in advance, then we can ride both bull and bear market. We should not forget to include attractive food stocks in our egg basket (portfolio). Human create demand for basic things such as food almost every year irrespective of type of business cycle or economic cycle.

12CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Empty Re: CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:06 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

CCS 500/- resistance broken and now it is 534/-. So 600/- will be the next resistance and now we can see less than 500 sellers on board. Some people have really collected when the share was around 400. What a gem like stock.

13CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Empty Re: CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:57 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Today so far 26000 shares traded for 530/-. Some party has collected and definitely with long term idea.

14CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Empty Re: CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:00 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Oh my God 600/- touched today. Last October this was 400 and now 600/- so by coming October 1000? Basketball See the thumping return.

15CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Empty Re: CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:08 pm

Teller

Teller

I am having this from 55/- rupees. How amazing it is?

16CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Empty Re: CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:27 am

pollaeliye

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

@ Teller, please recommend some shares for long term like CCL ......

17CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Empty Re: CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:45 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Q1 2016/17 EPS Rs9 with YoY growth of 56%. Even with adverse whether the EPS impact QoQ was only 1 rupee. I guess this year they will deliver  an EPS of 40 with a dividend in excess of 20/- So 800 by year end with ASPI of 7000 will not be a dream for me.

18CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Empty Re: CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:49 pm

nimantha80

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

sihinayaki mee nihada madiyam raaa

19CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Empty Re: CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:28 pm

Teller

Teller

@poll, Still HEXP is the BEST...when I was buying CCS I never had a plan to see this in 600 levels.
When I buy HEXP I had a guarantee see HEXP above 130 levels.

20CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Empty CEYLON COLD STORES PLC(CCS.N0000) Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:19 pm

karuna

2010 to 2015 paid below 6 dividend and 2016 already paid 17 dividend
 5 years eps growth 60 but 2016 epsttm 80 already now with expect 2015 dividend rs 11 but 2016 dividend 18 now 
2015 traded 300 to 400 with 2016 400 to 600 with in 18 rs dividend   

its for just a six month 200 points up with 1400 market crash effect .
today market trading at 6500 . ccs at 600 . how powerful impact to future 

we can protect with asi number 7640 to ccs 300 may be and market crash for getting current trading 6500 to 600 

asi 1140 crash with perfect returning to there re share holders  with growing earning    2015 1.5 billions and 2016 2 quarters 2.8 billions .
so asi moved to 7500 back ccs is the best solution at the moments wit 600 level investing then another 1000 points with asi ccs 1000,2000 ,not the end of there journey.
2016 brightness   eps not far expect to 50 ups 100 or 2017 to highest growing with 5000 can be possible whiteness future  .

i do not need any arguments i just posting with my emotion and knowledge and if someone brought with my analyze he never loose easy i can give 100% directly grantee  if u brought with my analyse u can get 100 % profit short term and sometime 800%/ 1000% profit with in one year and 6 months . 

many time i said good investment at cheep level. and some introduce cunning shares how ever have a lot i said but i know sometime i am wrong anyway from my emotion this is the last option really invest. and if u brought this price 100% grantee u are not loose . u are the future 
glorious person.

මනුෂ්‍යත්වයට ඉහළ විශ්වාස චිත්තවේග පොහොසත් මානස . .

Above to humanity its emotion of cocksure rich mind. 
thanks. 

21CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Empty Re: CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:32 am

Ravindu Kumarasiri

Ravindu Kumarasiri
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

True... price was gradually increasing since 2 years. But gaana thamai wedi ... Sad

22CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Empty Re: CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:31 pm

karuna

Ravindu Kumarasiri wrote:True... price was gradually  increasing since 2 years. But gaana thamai wedi ... Sad
U know who I am going to marry . She is perfect more than my everything .kallata supiriwata salli thebela kallaga kondai kakulai pachha dakak teyanawa kiyala kalla naraka nathinam mata .saha maga ammata apachita amma appachi kiyala katha karanawanam . Udarata kulayata galapeem hari nam mata makada thawa katha. 
Lankawa tattoo culture eaka hariyata understand karagannda onna. Lankawa lokkuu waradak gon part tattoos gaceema . Saha understand nathi menisun seteema .

Like that ccs 600 not to me for big price. 
Share eaka mata understand nam aiya mona kathada.  600 kiyanna.

23CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Empty Re: CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:05 pm

hiransilva23

Karuna wapo n ascot tama etanamane.ewa atanne nadda??

24CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Empty Re: CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:22 pm

karuna

hiransilva23 wrote:Karuna wapo n ascot tama etanamane.ewa atanne nadda??

its not problem better thing u can do it will move future. ifu need sell u can sell anytime 
i did not analyse those shares . better to look ccs

25CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Empty Re: CEYLON COLD STORES PLC (CCS.N0000) Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:40 am

karuna

karuna wrote:
Ravindu Kumarasiri wrote:True... price was gradually  increasing since 2 years. But gaana thamai wedi ... Sad
U know who I am going to marry . She is perfect more than my everything .kallata supiriwata salli thebela kallaga kondai kakulai pachha dakak teyanawa kiyala kalla naraka nathinam mata .saha maga ammata apachita amma appachi kiyala katha karanawanam . Udarata kulayata galapeem hari nam mata makada thawa katha. 
Lankawa tattoo culture eaka hariyata understand karagannda onna. Lankawa lokkuu waradak gon part tattoos gaceema . Saha understand nathi menisun seteema .

Like that ccs 600 not to me for big price. 
Share eaka mata understand nam aiya mona kathada.  600 kiyanna.
Hirunika waga konda tattoo gahala eayaga wedding eakadi make up eakan eaka wahala.  Mokatada eahama .
If this I am sure . believe me u can get the profit definitely.  Don't miss the bus

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum