FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Today at 11:29 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Today at 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Today at 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

BLI massive Result...

+11
Dharshi
kumarweerarathne
Wolf Of CSE
Teller
EquityChamp
gayanath1983
Harry82
Yahapalanaya
Pac-man
karuna
keeper
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26BLI massive Result... - Page 2 Empty Re: BLI massive Result... Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:22 am

Wolf Of CSE

Manager - Equity Analytics

Teller do you still think theres a plan for BLI to takeover SFL? and is it your opinion that we should be collecting BLI and SFL at these prices??

27BLI massive Result... - Page 2 Empty Re: BLI massive Result... Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:56 am

Teller

Definitely, 100% even 1 million % , i believe BL wil tak ove SFL
Both BLI And SFL Holders are winners.

28BLI massive Result... - Page 2 Empty Re: BLI massive Result... Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:58 am

kumarweerarathne

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Ayeth chuun wela wage ... Ohoma Yan Very Happy.

29BLI massive Result... - Page 2 Empty Re: BLI massive Result... Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:18 am

Teller

@Kumar,I almost got more than 100% return from BLI AND more than 75% return from Sfl.p and N.
Ityn chuun novi idida?
But i dont have any plan to sell......

30BLI massive Result... - Page 2 Empty Re: BLI massive Result... Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:44 am

kumarweerarathne

@ Teller could you plz show a snap shot of ur portfolio ? may be  only da share & the cost column.

Plz do that so we have no doubts on you ..

31BLI massive Result... - Page 2 Empty Re: BLI massive Result... Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:58 am

Teller

Teller

ACtually for what i should mislead the people.
People are not pools to just follow me.
Even my predictions,recommendations are not correct 100%.
but smart investors can understand the trend and pattern s.
My farther,mother,sisters ,grand mother,even neighbours have invested on shares.
It based on my recommendations.
I never mislead any one even i dont have any fake accounts in this forum.
If you have a doubt , any one can check it.

32BLI massive Result... - Page 2 Empty Re: BLI massive Result... Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:13 am

karuna

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Mr.  Teller u are harry potter is it? U have a power stick For move stocks. We wish you all the best
Thanks Mr.  Teller
BLI massive Result... - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMod55aQmmf9--Ti-4KQE549vwHcDiIkpGVSxhvZSTdMMVumiWJg

33BLI massive Result... - Page 2 Empty Re: BLI massive Result... Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:18 am

kumarweerarathne

kumarweerarathne

yes i know you are a good investor & with a good heart.. no doubt about that,,, im asking this coz u were repeatedly mentioning on these two shares... i asked very simple thing teller hope u can do that.. show u r a genuine person as quibit did Very Happy

34BLI massive Result... - Page 2 Empty Re: BLI massive Result... Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:29 am

Teller

Teller

Actually now a days technology comes to home. So in next step if any one can point fingers that i have edited my fortfolio. Isnt it mr.weerarathna?
in that scenario im helpless...:-)

35BLI massive Result... - Page 2 Empty Re: BLI massive Result... Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:31 am

kumarweerarathne

kumarweerarathne

Teller wrote:Actually now a days technology comes to home. So in next step if any one can point fingers that i have edited my fortfolio. Isnt it mr.weerarathna?
in that scenario im helpless...:-)

ok Teller no prob .. Thanks

36BLI massive Result... - Page 2 Empty Re: BLI massive Result... Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:32 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

kumarweerarathne wrote:@ Teller could you plz show a snap shot of ur portfolio ? may be  only da share & the cost column.

No need to show any portfolio. Just keep the trust and that's it.

37BLI massive Result... - Page 2 Empty Re: BLI massive Result... Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:41 am

kumarweerarathne

kumarweerarathne

EquityChamp wrote:
kumarweerarathne wrote:@ Teller could you plz show a snap shot of ur portfolio ? may be  only da share & the cost column.

Keeping trust... loosing money ...good theory !!  Very Happy  can apply ur own family but not here,,,  this is a business

38BLI massive Result... - Page 2 Empty Re: BLI massive Result... Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:46 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

kumarweerarathne wrote:
EquityChamp wrote:

Keeping trust... loosing money ...good theory !!  Very Happy  can apply ur own family but not here,,,  this is a business

Wrong interpretation. In this forum keeping trust and loosing money are inversely related. The experienced guys must act to guide the juniors 1. to safeguard the money 2. to gain in the wealth.

39BLI massive Result... - Page 2 Empty Re: BLI massive Result... Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:53 am

kumarweerarathne

kumarweerarathne

EquityChamp wrote:
kumarweerarathne wrote:
EquityChamp wrote:

Wrong interpretation. In this forum keeping trust and loosing money are inversely related. The experienced guys must act to guide the juniors 1. to safeguard the money 2. to gain in the wealth.
i know its wrong .. but dats whats happening here by listening to our so called seniors. Hope u got da point.. There are so many examples recently for loosing money of our juniors/new comers trusting these seniors/ bad promotions.

40BLI massive Result... - Page 2 Empty Re: BLI massive Result... Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:29 am

Pac-man

Pac-man

Kumaraweerathne ... Heta balaganna who to trust
.. hahahahaa

41BLI massive Result... - Page 2 Empty Re: BLI massive Result... Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:27 pm

keeper

keeper

Few hours only...Waiting,,,,,,

42BLI massive Result... - Page 2 Empty Re: BLI massive Result... Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:38 pm

kumarweerarathne

kumarweerarathne

Yeahh pac will c it trading around 60 .. But I wish BLI to trade 75+ on behalf of you all.. Very Happy

43BLI massive Result... - Page 2 Empty Re: BLI massive Result... Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:43 pm

keeper

keeper

kumarweerarathne wrote:Yeahh pac will c it trading around 60 .. But I wish BLI to trade 75+ on behalf of you all.. Very Happy
Very Happy Very Happy  Thanks brother....

44BLI massive Result... - Page 2 Empty Re: BLI massive Result... Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:33 pm

Dharshi

Dharshi
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Friends, when your BLI starting to trade? Is it tomorrow or Thursday? I think it is Thursday..... Smile

45BLI massive Result... - Page 2 Empty Re: BLI massive Result... Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:44 pm

keeper

keeper

DharshiFriends, when your BLI starting to trade? Is it tomorrow or Thursday? I think it is Thursday..... Smile
Tomorrow BLI day....

46BLI massive Result... - Page 2 Empty Re: BLI massive Result... Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:48 pm

Harry82

Harry82

I think you have been reminding us to get ready for VFIN for like a month now. Its a undervalued counter and it will move in due course.

47BLI massive Result... - Page 2 Empty Re: BLI massive Result... Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:53 pm

gayanath1983

gayanath1983
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Harry82 wrote:I think you have been reminding us to get ready for VFIN for like a month now. Its a undervalued counter and it will move in due course.

Yes harry..i agree with u...

48BLI massive Result... - Page 2 Empty Re: BLI massive Result... Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:18 pm

Top Trader

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Dharshi wrote:Friends, when your BLI starting to trade? Is it tomorrow or Thursday? I think it is Thursday..... Smile

[*]SUB DIVISION OF SHARES (DATES)   
12 October 2015
Date of EGM: - 04.Nov.2015 
Sub Division based on the shareholding as at end of trading on: - 04.Nov.2015 
Period of Dealings Suspension (Both days inclusive): - 05.Nov.2015 to 09.Nov.2015 
Date of commencement of trading: - 11.Nov.2015

49BLI massive Result... - Page 2 Empty Re: BLI massive Result... Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:36 pm

C S E 2015

keeper wrote:
DharshiFriends, when your BLI starting to trade? Is it tomorrow or Thursday? I think it is Thursday..... Smile
Tomorrow BLI day....

YES, THIS WEEK AND NEXT WEEK GOING BE FOR ???????

50BLI massive Result... - Page 2 Empty Re: BLI massive Result... Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:50 pm

karuna

Dharshi wrote:Friends, when your BLI starting to trade? Is it tomorrow or Thursday? I think it is Thursday..... Smile
I had a friend same your name she go to vishaka collage.  I missed her 5 years ago . She did A/L commerce 2006 .so Is u ?

Ha ha  joke eakak mama damma , 

Be careful if you have a bli because some are waiting for sell

51BLI massive Result... - Page 2 Empty Re: BLI massive Result... Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:05 am

Teller

Teller

Buying and selling is our business. So no need to afraid on it. BLI S Future is bright.
So still buy recommendation is ON.
Im more bullish in BLI now.
GL

52BLI massive Result... - Page 2 Empty Re: BLI massive Result... Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:40 am

Dharshi

Dharshi
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

karuna wrote:
I had a friend same your name she go to vishaka collage.  I missed her 5 years ago . She did A/L commerce 2006 .so Is u ?

Ha ha  joke eakak mama damma , 

Be careful if you have a bli because some are waiting for sell
Very Happy ....I may not be her, because I did A/L in Maths stream.... Very Happy

53BLI massive Result... - Page 2 Empty Re: BLI massive Result... Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:03 am

gayanath1983

gayanath1983

BLI....hmmm...then

54BLI massive Result... - Page 2 Empty Re: BLI massive Result... Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:32 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya

UPDATED COMPARISION

VFIN             BLI

EPS(Anualised)                             10.1              11.4

NAV                                                39.3              22.2

Current price                                   67                135

55BLI massive Result... - Page 2 Empty Re: BLI massive Result... Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:54 am

Teller

Teller

The growth percentage of BLI is super and other important thing is its major share holding.
99.4% holding by largest share holders. It seems they never plan to sell at current levels.
This 0.6 % percent approximately 5lakh shares.
So we can guess one of major share holders may set the BLI price in sky level for their benifit.
Some times we can assume stock prices not based on current earnings but based on future earnings.
I believe even i set my BLI target price based on its future earnings.
We cant compare BLI with other finance companies. Once SFL gives its Steady profitability to BLI, we will never have a chance to buy at these levels.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum