FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» RAL UNTOLD STORY, KEEPING TOUCH
by bkasun Today at 12:25 pm

» නිවැරදි වෙලාවට කොටස් මිලට ගත යුතුයි. Stock market for beginners
by D.G.Dayaratne Today at 10:42 am

» KELANI VALLEY PLANTATIONS PLC (KVAL.N0000)
by hammurabi Today at 10:05 am

» FCT.N & CFVF
by nish84 Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:16 pm

» Govt. invites LIOC to build refinery in Trincomalee
by samaritan Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:59 am

» India set to be world’s 3rd largest economy by 2030
by samaritan Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:21 am

» LOOK- KZOO
by sureshot Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:01 am

» Exterminators Plc (EXT.N)
by GOSL Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:45 am

» PRIME LANDS RESIDENCIES PLC (PLR.N0000)
by Nandana Withanage Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:26 am

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000)
by ddrperera Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:05 am

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by K.R Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:33 pm

» Ishara Nanayakkara rally - Maharaja
by samaritan Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:51 pm

» RGEM :- RGEM is the Cheapest Illiquid Stock in the market
by skyfall Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:47 am

» CIC going to next level
by suku502 Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:34 am

» ACL CABLES PLC (ACL.N0000)
by ADVENTUS Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:48 am

» LALU -Aluminum KING
by Stockbull Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:15 pm

» KELANI CABLES PLC (KCAB.N0000)
by bkasun Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:27 pm

» CARE 150 ++++++
by bkasun Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:25 pm

» RGEM. A real gem in the market
by skyfall Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:51 pm

» AAIC 100 = SCAP 16
by wgsaman Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:45 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

+65
desh87
CSE Trader
judecroos
RJ1010
Kanishka_2020
Eranx
Wickyz
cseguide
KILLER99
CSEdeSILVA
Junior investor
SANJAYANM
AsithaDe
viduranga
rukshan1234
vijay singh
invest thinker
Eranga87
newone
TD
madukp
sakuni
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
ADVENTUS
subash81
Love Boy
shihan 93
Intrinsic
roshan1039
bhanu
wallstreetguy
MarketResearch
Dr_CSE
dakzsl
Yahapalanaya
ddrperera
samansilva
SUSPENS
sameera_cds
Soilconomy
jaya
Kipling
chathura123
gosrilanka
anges
ColomboCSE
EquityPlus
MarketWch
Sanju121
target1
Brinthan
Joe007
Gainer
stevenapple
skyfall
SHARK aka TAH
Santa
Fresher
Leon
Antonym
stocks hunter
Gaudente
salt
Redbulls
CSE.SAS
69 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

151HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC - Page 7 Empty Re: HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:47 am

samansilva


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Eranx wrote:HNB is all ready to take off!!
HNB X Pass Rs 130 asap..hidden news available... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

judecroos likes this post

152HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC - Page 7 Empty Re: HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:27 pm

sakuni


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

samansilva wrote:
Eranx wrote:HNB is all ready to take off!!
HNB X Pass Rs 130 asap..hidden news available... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
HNB X institutional buying @ Rs 110..Short Term Target Rs 130..

judecroos likes this post

153HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC - Page 7 Empty Re: HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:58 pm

Eranx


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

sakuni wrote:
samansilva wrote:
Eranx wrote:HNB is all ready to take off!!
HNB X Pass Rs 130 asap..hidden news available... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
HNB X institutional buying @ Rs 110..Short Term Target Rs 130..
This can be true.. check with the Split history during 2010-2011 🤔

154HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC - Page 7 Empty Re: HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:03 pm

Eranx


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

HNB.X collector surely now in the top 10.

155HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC - Page 7 Empty Re: HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:51 am

Eranx


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Eranx wrote:HNB.X collector surely now in the top 10.
HNB BANK

 EPS
 
2020 - 8.49
2021 - 17.26

MAJOR SHAREHOLDERS (VOTING) 

1. Browns Investments PLC 
42,024,032
 9.99%

MAJOR SHAREHOLDERS (NON-VOTING) 

1. Browns Investments PLC 
20,864,701 
19.86%

156HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC - Page 7 Empty Re: HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:33 pm

ColomboCSE


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Eranx wrote:
Eranx wrote:HNB.X collector surely now in the top 10.
HNB BANK

 EPS
 
2020 - 8.49
2021 - 17.26

MAJOR SHAREHOLDERS (VOTING) 

1. Browns Investments PLC 
42,024,032
 9.99%

MAJOR SHAREHOLDERS (NON-VOTING) 

1. Browns Investments PLC 
20,864,701 
19.86%
Still MAJOR SHAREHOLDER is Mr HJ but with CSE rules he has 10% voting power.

157HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC - Page 7 Empty Re: HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:02 am

Eranx


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

ColomboCSE wrote:
Eranx wrote:
Eranx wrote:HNB.X collector surely now in the top 10.
HNB BANK

 EPS
 
2020 - 8.49
2021 - 17.26

MAJOR SHAREHOLDERS (VOTING) 

1. Browns Investments PLC 
42,024,032
 9.99%

MAJOR SHAREHOLDERS (NON-VOTING) 

1. Browns Investments PLC 
20,864,701 
19.86%
Still MAJOR SHAREHOLDER is Mr HJ but with CSE rules he has 10% voting power.
And this will generate a 534 mil div. income to Bill every year

ADVENTUS likes this post

158HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC - Page 7 Empty Re: HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:29 pm

rukshan1234


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Eranx wrote:
ColomboCSE wrote:
Eranx wrote:
Eranx wrote:HNB.X collector surely now in the top 10.
HNB BANK

 EPS
 
2020 - 8.49
2021 - 17.26

MAJOR SHAREHOLDERS (VOTING) 

1. Browns Investments PLC 
42,024,032
 9.99%

MAJOR SHAREHOLDERS (NON-VOTING) 

1. Browns Investments PLC 
20,864,701 
19.86%
Still MAJOR SHAREHOLDER is Mr HJ but with CSE rules he has 10% voting power.
And this will generate a 534 mil div. income to Bill every year

HNB will pick up soon...

159HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC - Page 7 Empty Re: HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:49 am

sakuni


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

vijay singh wrote:@CSEDESILVA,

YES.. true. Agreed.

I didn't tell to anything here. I didnt like argue with dotage people like @ddrperera. better to do our usefull things rather argue with dotage people here.


@INVEST THINKER, Agreed, HNB will soon up, as well other few banks NDB, SAMP,DFCC GOING well.

disc. hold HNBX, NDB, DFCC


Foreign bank acquisition news going and there .. Very Happy Very Happy
HNB X target Price 135
HNB N Price Rs 160

160HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC - Page 7 Empty Re: HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:26 pm

Eranx


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

sakuni wrote:
vijay singh wrote:@CSEDESILVA,

YES.. true. Agreed.

I didn't tell to anything here. I didnt like argue with dotage people like @ddrperera. better to do our usefull things rather argue with dotage people here.


@INVEST THINKER, Agreed, HNB will soon up, as well other few banks NDB, SAMP,DFCC GOING well.

disc. hold HNBX, NDB, DFCC


Foreign bank acquisition news going and there .. Very Happy Very Happy
HNB X target Price 135
HNB N Price Rs 160
What about the split?

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum