FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

next month will be happy new year to all of investors

+12
EquityChamp
ramanesh
fireshelter
kepi
sharemarket
nimantha80
hotstock
prabath
karuna
jaya
Shammi Dharshana
troy
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

karuna

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

C asi how is my experience

karuna

karuna wrote:
Shammi Dharshana wrote:Mr karuna what happen hexp tomorrow
If you are profit u can do anything hexp can drop  42/43 and can up 50+ anyway I think hexp possible to move 50/60
Thats why I said 7/04 /2016 early hexp can drop
And again will move because hexp up continously 5 days so yesterday was drop.  

Other thing some members trying misleading they use eps its just a basic may be eps analysis can do 10 years old kid because its very easy

But always no need think eps have a lot of things analysis for move our share coz equity champ doing 10 years kids joke . If I am saying lie just wait hexp move again

fireshelter

Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Very Happy

Shammi Dharshana

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Thats true mr karuna.I think deposit fd .equity champ u can save ur money.

ramanesh

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

mr karuna can u tell why sini is not moving

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

karuna wrote:
karuna wrote:
If you are profit u can do anything hexp can drop  42/43 and can up 50+ anyway I think hexp possible to move 50/60

Other thing some members trying misleading they use eps its just a basic may be eps analysis can do 10 years old kid because its very easy

But always no need think eps have a lot of things analysis for move our share coz equity champ doing 10 years kids joke . If I am saying lie just wait hexp move again

This is how exactly manipulators think. They don't care valuation principles. Doesn't bother earnings, cash flow, balance sheet strength, alignment of the business model to the future market needs, market opportunities and threats, nothing. They just want a share to trade and an order book to manipulate. Now in addition to that they have found a public forum to mislead the general public as well. And above all there are foolish followers as well who are ready to sacrifice their hard earned money. God bless these people.

karuna

EquityChamp wrote:
karuna wrote:
karuna wrote:
Shammi Dha0.00ana wrote:Mr karuna what happen hexp tomorrow

This is how exactly manipulators think. They don't care valuation principles. Doesn't bother earnings, cash flow, balance sheet strength, alignment of the business model to the future market needs, market opportunities and threats, nothing. They just want a share to trade and an order book to manipulate. Now in addition to that they have found a public forum to mislead the general public as well. And above all there are foolish followers as well who are ready to sacrifice their hard earned money. God bless these people.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t50033-next-week-penny-up#306075
I am not doing this for a joke. why my money in a many shares as well your money if you freak or mislead someone many stocks moved last week some are whiteness some are still not the game 
I bought 90,000 shares of jkh. 23 last Friday without any panic Because jkh. 23 value will going to 0.00
Sometime that's why I bought 12/13.5 level
But have nice ride as well high risk sometime I will loose 0.5 million within few days but my experience say jkh. 23 looking good for  this April month .

nimantha80

without fighting here park your vehicles at your own risk.Majority of retailers are fools and we all have to accept it.when its panic they keep selling and characters appear here to fuel it more.then we buy and they again buy from us higher.The difference is at we wont tell u to sell when others are fooling you.we wont u to buy and shares also we wont you to buy lower.All I have recomended is to buy lower and no promotions wgen its moving.Ex glass below 4 Agst 4

nimantha80

without fighting here park your vehicles at your own risk.Majority of retailers are fools and we all have to accept it.when its panic they keep selling and characters appear here to fuel it more.then we buy and they again buy from us higher.The difference is at we wont tell u to sell when others are fooling you.we wont u to buy and shares also we wont you to buy lower.All I have recomended is to buy lower and no promotions wgen its moving.Ex glass below 4 Agst 4

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

What ever said and done this bugger has aroused my inner devil. All of these days I tried to keep calm and express my views but here and there this bugger appears and do a post targeting to tarnish my credibility. I will not tolerate this any more and firmly up to the task of gun down the fraudsters.

karuna

Asi move 470 from last resistance level this week also Asi push up 150 point as well I think no good for do day trading because Asi possible to again 6700 very soon . Don't sell your valuable share normal 30/50 point drop and again move 60/70 point good period for investors keep your hopes

thirucumaran

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

EquityChamp wrote:
karuna wrote:
karuna wrote:

Well said, EC! This karuna seems to be a fraud who just keeps claiming that he's been in the market for 10 years, lost so many millions and the likes. How can anyone actually believe all this tripe?

While I do admit that EPS/PBV and the likes aren't the only barometers for a good share, these should be used to supplement your opinion of the company. You should try to understand the company's business and, most importantly, form your own opinion as to whether the company is worth investing in or not. Don't rely solely on anyone else's opinion, not even mine, when deciding to invest in a company.

Investing in the stock market is not an easy thing, as many people make it out to be. Yes, the Sri Lankan market is not informationally perfect, but, if you spend some time reading annual reports, news, market disclosures, etc, you can make good money, but the key is patience!

I started investing against in end February, and my current portfolio consists of DIAL, LIOC, EXPO, JKH, DIST, CTC, ACL, HAYL, and SPEN. These are stocks which I studied in detail and decided were worth investing in.

I wanted to invest in SLTL as well, but decided against it because, even though the company has a lot of potential with its subsidiary, Mobitel, ownership is too heavily concentrated amongst 2 shareholders, and the Government being the major shareholder, it may not be properly run.

I've seen CIC being discussed heavily in this forum as well. I studied it, and it seems to be a good stock, but I do not understand their business well, so I didn't invest in it.

Therefore, my advice to retail investors is, don't depend on other's opinions. Make some effort and study companies before you invest in them, and be patient

karuna

thirucumaran wrote:
EquityChamp wrote:
karuna wrote:
karuna wrote:

Well said, EC! This karuna seems to be a fraud who just keeps claiming that he's been in the market for 10 years, lost so many millions and the likes. How can anyone actually believe all this tripe?

While I do admit that EPS/PBV and the likes aren't the only barometers for a good share, these should be used to supplement your opinion of the company. You should try to understand the company's business and, most importantly, form your own opinion as to whether the company is worth investing in or not. Don't rely solely on anyone else's opinion, not even mine, when deciding to invest in a company.

Investing in the stock market is not an easy thing, as many people make it out to be. Yes, the Sri Lankan market is not informationally perfect, but, if you spend some time reading annual reports, news, market disclosures, etc, you can make good money, but the key is patience!

I started investing against in end February, and my current portfolio consists of DIAL, LIOC, EXPO, JKH, DIST, CTC, ACL, HAYL, and SPEN. These are stocks which I studied in detail and decided were worth investing in.

I wanted to invest in SLTL as well, but decided against it because, even though the company has a lot of potential with its subsidiary, Mobitel, ownership is too heavily concentrated amongst 2 shareholders, and the Government being the major shareholder, it may not be properly run.

I've seen CIC being discussed heavily in this forum as well. I studied it, and it seems to be a good stock, but I do not understand their business well, so I didn't invest in it.

Therefore, my advice to retail investors is, don't depend on other's opinions. Make some effort and study companies before you invest in them, and be patient

SLFINANCEWATCH

SLFINANCEWATCH
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

VFIN, LFIN, HDFC, LIOC, LGL, SIRA, RAL, ALUM...

karuna

karuna wrote:
Shammi Dharshana wrote:Definitely
කොළඹ රේල්ලුව රජ ගමනට එනවා
නැගිටින් පුතුනේ බිම්මල් හිනැහෙනවා....//

Next week only 3 working days then most of the counter will be such a busy  
100  point possible to up today

Shammi Dharshana

Shammi Dharshana

Mr karuna  hexp today up wevida?

thirucumaran

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

karuna wrote:
karuna wrote:

Any possible justification for this? Or are you counting on gullible investors to gobble up the shares that you are going to unload today?

karuna

karuna wrote:
karuna wrote:

I don't mislead anyone I posted from my experience as well my knowledge unfortunately lots of members try harder to blame me administration also anyway as I said jkh. 23 mfl cfvf I nothing to say any thing if you have a brain u will understand as well I don't sell my share this cheap prices because I am not the day trader .

karuna

karuna wrote:
karuna wrote:
karuna wrote:

I don't mislead anyone I posted from my experience as well my knowledge unfortunately lots of members try harder to blame me administration also anyway as I said jkh. 23 mfl cfvf I nothing to say any thing if you have a brain u will understand as well I don't sell my share this cheap prices because I am not the day trader .
Now 65 point up

karuna

karuna wrote:Asi move 470 from last resistance level this week also Asi push up 150 point as well I think no good for do day trading because Asi possible to again 6700 very soon . Don't sell your valuable share normal 30/50 point drop and again move 60/70 point good period for investors keep your hopes
now 75 point up

karuna

karuna wrote:
karuna wrote:
karuna wrote:
karuna wrote:

Now 65 point up
now 80 point up 
u will understand who am i

karuna

karuna wrote:
karuna wrote:

After long protection just a 12 point loose market up 88 Point.  Thanks

SLFINANCEWATCH

SLFINANCEWATCH

Don't miss VFIN, Lfin..according to a reliable source VFIN Qtrly EPS at 16.00 (annualized),

bonbon

bonbon
Manager - Equity Analytics

what about RCL,Tile & LWL?

karuna

karuna wrote:
jaya wrote:Does he puppet of HNWI s, seem to be true.
U saw yesta da  asi drop 35 and again recover 
So don't keep any panic market just move to 6500/6700 level . U don't sell your shares at this cheap stage wait and see another 2/3 weeks definitely market turnround another 500 points
As well bring your profile highest up maybe (30,40)%
SURE  . But don't buy extremely heavy stocks example vpel Comb jkh like stocks anyway this is my analyse for coming month . U can think and design.

How is it as well how early I said properly 500 point up from this month . 
Now u c my looooong protection with little period but some members how much blame don't post lie he is crap man like that but I nothing them. 

If someone can protect like me who is he ? 
U can think who am I ?

karuna

karuna wrote:
jaya wrote:Does he puppet of HNWI s, seem to be true.
U saw yesta da  asi drop 35 and again recover 
So don't keep any panic market just move to 6500/6700 level . U don't sell your shares at this cheap stage wait and see another 2/3 weeks definitely market turnround another 500 points
As well bring your profile highest up maybe (30,40)%
SURE  . But don't buy extremely heavy stocks example vpel Comb jkh like stocks anyway this is my analyse for coming month . U can think and design.

How is it as well how early I said properly 500 point up from this month . 
Now u c my looooong protection with little period but some members how much blame don't post lie he is crap man like that but I nothing them. 

what u think

karuna

karuna wrote:Asi move 470 from last resistance level this week also Asi push up 150 point as well I think no good for do day trading because Asi possible to again 6700 very soon . Don't sell your valuable share normal 30/50 point drop and again move 60/70 point good period for investors keep your hopes

as i said it like your mango friend

karuna

EquityChamp wrote:
karuna wrote:
karuna wrote:

hiks he thought he is only person of knowledgeable expert of share market . thats why i said about that man is very cunning artful man . 
if some one can analyse roc beta epsttm like that etc he never blame to me
now we everybody know have a above story more than eps . as well this is good lesson for everybody .

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

@Karuna,
Do you want a soft reply to this or a hard reply or are you not expecting any reply....

wisdom78

karuna wrote:

as i said it like your mango friend

Mana bendu hada rendu ata rendi sura landu
Koi yanne omari papa

Sanda daharen nahawala, tharu kata gela sarasala 

Sathapannam mage unusume

Numbe kusumen nahawanna mage gepela siri denna

Enawada mage dewduwe.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum