FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:59 pm

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by LAMDA Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:58 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

HEXP STRONG BUY , Why?

+10
gayanath1983
newer1
pollaeliye
stockback
hiransilva23
Bullrunner7
Brinthan
Suranga malli
EquityChamp
Teller
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Empty HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:14 pm

Teller

Teller

These are the technical indicators except my PV Inner circles

RSI(14) 60.011
Buy
STOCH(9,6) 57.778
Buy
STOCHRSI(14) 60.178
Buy
MACD(12,26) 0.420
Buy
ATR(14) 0.5000
Less Volatility
ADX(14) 49.113
Buy
CCI(14) 84.8936
Buy
Highs/Lows(14) 0.4643
Buy
UO 66.815
Buy
ROC 2.128
Buy
WilliamsR 0.000
Overbought
BullBear(13) 0.5520
Buy
Summary Buy (10)
Sell (0)
Neutral (0)
Strong Buy

With these charts ,HEXP can surpss 85++ levels is not a dream.

Note
These figures are not fake figures. Created @2.30pm Sri Lankan time.
Try to study and keep at least 1000 shares . you will be a sure winner....

2HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Empty Re: HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:30 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

According to Invest.com these are the values. But why you hiding your PV inner thing? Is it a secret weapon of yours? Very Happy

3HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Empty Re: HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:51 pm

Suranga malli

Suranga malli
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

What is pv inner... Question

4HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Empty Re: HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:11 pm

Brinthan

Brinthan

But look at the daily chart and daily technical indicaters the RSI drop from 80 to now 73....So we have to consider these also taking further desicion...

5HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Empty Re: HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:11 pm

Teller

Teller

Yes ,you are correct Mr.EC, PV Global is an in-house development software which is running as an ERP systems. This is one of the best software in the world but no publicity it's name due to agreement.
Software is developed based on my company requirement currently running in more than 200 locations under the company.
All the market shares prices are feeding through official stock market websites which,directly download dadata's from the web.
Then it compare like MACDs but under 24 categories. It includes all the data's such like joblessrate,consumer price indexes,sector PEs,dividends and nearly 50-60 inputs.
Based on the data it creates PV Inner or outer circles.
This reflects the possible share prices even consider the investors psychology on this.
This is amazing software which gave billions of returns to our group.
I was lucky to link CSE data's after getting seval approvals.
I know how these graphs are working but no one can predict 100%.
GL

6HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Empty Re: HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:17 pm

Teller

Teller

Finally it's not easy to stop HEXP run based on personal agendas.
HEXP 85++ target is not a reality.
Once we recommend BLI 42/- levels no one believed. It reached to 160 levels. These are the things we must understand here.
GL

7HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Empty Re: HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:04 pm

Bullrunner7

Bullrunner7
Manager - Equity Analytics

Teller , EC is it good to enter now ?

8HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Empty Re: HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:59 pm

Brinthan

Brinthan

Daily RSI now drop to 67 from 80...As per the RSI i don't recommend to enter this level....

EC Sir what is your opinion...?

9HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Empty Re: HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:47 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Technical signals can tell you a message. You need to consider the stock's past movement as well. Good that if you can compare price now vs one month before. Then you yourself can decide the risk levels of buying whatever stock.
Good luck.

10HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Empty Re: HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:43 pm

Teller

Teller

Technicals are not much important but it can give us a some help to decide. Companies like HEXp has a several key points to consider. These are the things any investor must think. Technical can change seconds to seconds.
It doesn't reflect guaranteed decision to take.
HEXP has many good characteristics. A good management , less issued shares, high level of growth, products targeting go foreign markets, big supplying orders from reputed companies like Mercedez BENZ ,positive grop cash flow, possibility of regular dividends ,etc..
The important thing even ASI down HEXp has showed upward trend in past weeks.
HEXp all selling absorbs with good market prices. So HEXp is a gem is for me even today also acquired some shares.
When I collected LB finance around 30 levels so many negative news came into scene but it went 400 plus in a considerable time.
Finally no need to consider much in technicals which can mislead us some times.
GL

11HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Empty Re: HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:54 pm

Bullrunner7

Bullrunner7

So Teller HEXP is more like a medium - Long term holding type of stock ?

12HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Empty Re: HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:05 pm

Teller

Teller

It's not medium term,its not long term..it's very short term hit. Smile
I can feel some thing on this share.
HEXP is one of the minium risk maximum gain share in the CSE

13HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Empty Re: HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:36 pm

Bullrunner7

Bullrunner7

Alright teller !
Thank you !

14HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Empty Re: HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:47 pm

Brinthan

Brinthan

[size=35]Daily RSI now drop to 60 from 80...So we have to think twice before enter this level...[/size]

15HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Empty Re: HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:01 pm

Suranga malli

Suranga malli

HEXP pronote karana set eka kohe ghillada danne...Rupiyalak dekkak vedivunoth appahu ennawa...

16HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Empty Re: HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:11 pm

hiransilva23

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Hexp witarak nemei ada market gahanawa kiwwa un kohe giyada danne na.munta suddhalepa asamoghagam wat dunnada????

17HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Empty Re: HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:22 pm

Suranga malli

Suranga malli

Ne machan Market eka ada ude nagina mood ekkak thama thibbe...Ara magula ppuruwane..

18HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Empty Re: HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:41 pm

hiransilva23

Ehema kiyannat ba nachan.ehenam udema patan ganne red walin.kata hari tawat meka wattanna one wage

19HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Empty Re: HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:53 am

Teller

Teller

Gents, some people want to create a panic situation and collect your holding at a discounted price. But no luck to collect.
See HEXP order book is developing amazingly once again.
Buying below 70/- is no risk at all ,
HEXP AGM is on 27th June so any thing can happen .
All technical indicators are showing strong buy.
HEXP has a value property, in case if it's revalue net asset value can jump to 80++
For me HEXP is the one of the best shares in CSE

20HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Empty Re: HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:19 pm

Brinthan

Brinthan

Teller wrote:Gents, some people want to create a panic situation and collect your holding at a discounted price. But no luck to collect.
HEXP has a value property, in case if it's revalue net asset value can jump to 80++
Mr.Teller i don't know where u find technical indicaters..Hourly technical indicater shows [size=31]strong sell [/size]and daily technical indicater shows Neutral...

As a senior guy we need responsible post from u sir..

21HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Empty Re: HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:22 pm

Bullrunner7

Bullrunner7

Have you looked at the weekly and monthly indicators ?

22HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Empty Re: HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:46 pm

stockback

Brinthan wrote:
Teller wrote:Gents, some people want to create a panic situation and collect your holding at a discounted price. But no luck to collect.
Mr.Teller i don't know where u find technical indicaters..Hourly technical indicater shows [size=31]strong sell [/size]and daily technical indicater shows Neutral...

As a senior guy we need responsible post from u sir..

Hi 

If you buy 100 stocks tomorrow morning about 70 rupees all indicators change and then you can see Buying signal

23HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Empty Re: HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:47 pm

stockback

Daily Chart

MACS and RSI giving buying signal

that is bit strong on compare with other signals.

24HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Empty Re: HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Teller

Teller

Yes stock back is correct. Overall signal is strong BUY. Daily and hourly indicator s are just like weather. 100 shares can influence.
Note
Buy,hold or sell based on your brain
When I buy TJL in later 2011 @ 8 rupees , I never taught it will touch 37 levels in 2016. I am getting a huge dividend income same time I utilized said income to buy WATA, AAIC, and ALUM
I have enough ALUM holdings below 15/- rupees now.
I invest based on my calculations not from others.
Finally what ever I invested in my personal life 80% of prediction happened correctly.
That's why I am repeating of some shares so members can keep on alert .

25HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Empty Re: HEXP STRONG BUY , Why? Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:15 pm

pollaeliye

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Mr Teller, Now what do you recommend ? Only HEXP ? Please share your valuable insights .....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum