FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by Biggy Today at 12:09 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by LAMDA Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:58 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Two Cents on HEXP

+2
Chinwi
King_Parakumba
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Two Cents on HEXP Empty My Two Cents on HEXP Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:53 pm

King_Parakumba

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Hello my deal fellow investors.... I see a lot of hate towards shares when they are reaching new heights Don't be so narrow minded..

My two cents on HEXP.. This share came up from 40 to 70 from march to may... in two months you could have made almost 70% profit... But the trading pattern in May showed us that there is more opportunity with the counter. Unfortunately when the market fell HEXP had no other chance than go down with the market.. Now ASI is stable and up for a very long due bull run

with that HEXP has reached 90+ which means if you held on to your holding from 40 rupees you are a winner 90+ is more than 100% profit in 3 months...

Please tell me if you are not satisfied with these hefty gains?

NOTE: THERE IS A GANG BEHIND EVERY COUNTER THAT IS BEING PUSHED UP... WE AS BROKERS GET DIFFERENT DEALS FROM OTHER BROKERS TIME TO TIME... OTHERS SHARE THEIR INFOR AND WE TELL THEM OURS. I WAS WELL AWARE OF THIS GAME BUT UNFORTUNATELY I DIDNT KNOW AOUT THE EXISTENCE OF THE FORUM AT LEAST TO GIVE YOU A HINT....

I WILL DEFINITELY SHARE NEWS, BUT PLEASE BARE WITH ME I CANNOT GIVE YOU THE NEWS AS SOON AS I GET THEM DUE TO THE NATURE OF OUR BUSINESS.. ALSO I DONT THINK IF YOU FELLOW MEMBERS WOULD MIND THE PLAYERS GET IN TO THE GAME FIRST AND THEN GET THE INFO SO YOU CAN ALSO HOP IN... ITS A WIN WIN SITUATION

2My Two Cents on HEXP Empty Re: My Two Cents on HEXP Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:18 am

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

You must show the growth of the business of the Company to investors . Not the growth of the share price .
You are to displaying the price growth from 40 to 90 and asking the investors to extrapolate it to see the future to stimulate buying at more higher prices.

People who detect this may think you are trying to take them for a ride.

3My Two Cents on HEXP Empty Re: My Two Cents on HEXP Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:59 am

King_Parakumba

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Thanks a lot for your post.. I am fascinated to see faster comments in the late night too...

I believe my message was not clear to you.. I am a speculator/i trade on rumors when its the right time... Since your position is Senior Vice President of this forum (Not sure if it is the highest) I believe you are aware of such presence in a very small markets like CSE, very illiquid...
This is time of the year when most of you trade on news/rumors... So lets all get in to the same boat...

So of course I am taking you for a ride, but i want you to ride with me and get out with me or to be safe I warn you to get before me so that you are safe... But one condition you cannot get in at the same time as I do..

Its unfortunate that I could not share the entry points earlier be cause today is the first time I heard about this website... It was very random that I got to know... I hope this will make me and you both winners....

4My Two Cents on HEXP Empty Re: My Two Cents on HEXP Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:04 am

Teller

Teller

Members are not sleeping because of the HIGH profit. I am flying Dubai to Abhudhabi at the moment. Smile

5My Two Cents on HEXP Empty Re: My Two Cents on HEXP Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:08 am

King_Parakumba

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Hello Teller, Thanks for your post.. The feeling is mutual on higher profits but I believe I have not reached that level of happiness yet as I am holding most of the shares in our accounts.. HEXP reaching new heights mean our take reach higher highs....

Happy to see moderators working at this time in this forum.... Wish you a safe journey up above...

However timing is the name of the game...

Regards
KP.

6My Two Cents on HEXP Empty Re: My Two Cents on HEXP Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:44 am

crs

crs
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

King_Parakumba wrote:Hello Teller, Thanks for your post.. The feeling is mutual on higher profits but I believe I have not reached that level of happiness yet as I am holding most of the shares in our accounts.. HEXP reaching new heights mean our take reach higher highs....

Happy to see moderators working at this time in this forum.... Wish you a safe journey up above...

However timing is the name of the game...

Regards
KP.

Hello KP, Thanks for your information.

Please tell about SLND.N0000 ?

7My Two Cents on HEXP Empty Re: My Two Cents on HEXP Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:35 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

@ king Parakum,
Now there is another investment advisor or a member of a group. One thing good is that you are directly admitting that you are from a broker firm and you are a speculator. Lot of other times people come here and pretends that they are real individual investors but we eventually found out from their work that they are investment advisors from broker houses. They use this forum to build followers for their posts and then giving loads of hopes on speculating shares and finally they dump the stocks on their heads.

So how can you be different from those? How can you build confidence among these followers? How the so-called followers believe that you haven't dump the promoted stocks on their heads? 

You need to clear these before can be the bus conductor Basketball

8My Two Cents on HEXP Empty Re: My Two Cents on HEXP Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:07 pm

King_Parakumba

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Hello my dear fellow investors... I know you are awaiting answers from me for so many questions you fellas have but I this is not the time to answer them.. I still hold HVA (a golden egg) and WAPO (another valuable egg in the basket) but this is not the correct time...

But I have an update for you on HEXP... HEXP is showing an ascending triangle pattern.. Coming as a surprise to you chaps with my speculative behavior but this is tha analytical side of me believe me or not I expect HEXP to break 99 with good volume to reach new heights within the week...

Yes there is a problem with month end and market turning red again... but HEXP will remain strong as never before... I advised a few of my clients today to clear credit today and tomorrow some of stagnating shares and move in to HEXP with this new development...

I already notified this about the gang behind this Wink and you should have seen the cunning smile on their faces....

The chart is for you to read below..  Make informed decisions with this!

My Two Cents on HEXP Hexp10

9My Two Cents on HEXP Empty Re: My Two Cents on HEXP Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:15 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Ha  you came with no answers to my questions

10My Two Cents on HEXP Empty Re: My Two Cents on HEXP Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:18 pm

stockback

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

EquityChamp wrote:@ king Parakum,
Now there is another investment advisor or a member of a group. One thing good is that you are directly admitting that you are from a broker firm and you are a speculator. Lot of other times people come here and pretends that they are real individual investors but we eventually found out from their work that they are investment advisors from broker houses. They use this forum to build followers for their posts and then giving loads of hopes on speculating shares and finally they dump the stocks on their heads.

So how can you be different from those? How can you build confidence among these followers? How the so-called followers believe that you haven't dump the promoted stocks on their heads? 

You need to clear these before can be the bus conductor Basketball

My advise is take your profit from HEXP and wait for next round.

if its not going 350 straightway there plenty of rounds.

already i sold my quantity I got 70 and sold 97.

I am waiting for next financial report. if they make 3 Rs for this quarter (EPS). I will buy this even more-than 100.

we have time. technically its showing moving to another level. but how its support for fundamental value...

there are plenty of stocks in the market. you can collect bottom and sale top.

why you buying stock at Top and expecting supper Top.

My advise is play your game safe..

dan broker firms walata ona udata aran kattiyata Topya denna.

we have time think and invest.

me wele apita puluwan egollonta topiya set karanna. nikan moda wenna epa forum members.

11My Two Cents on HEXP Empty Re: My Two Cents on HEXP Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:25 pm

Teller

Teller

Don't sell the golden egg lying hen ...still hold your HEXP for a while. 95-98 witnessed very strong buying this is surely touch 130+ levels.
Some times if you think you are late then switch to ALUF which will be surpass 55 levels. Now ALUF has shown scatters above 95.8% means ,it can blast with HEXP due to sister effect.
GL

12My Two Cents on HEXP Empty Re: My Two Cents on HEXP Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:16 am

King_Parakumba

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Hello my dear fellow investors... I see a lot of hate towards shares when they are not owned by certain people... 

I have seen that with so many older investors do the same they buy something and they say it's the best company and when they sell (mostly panicked and sells at a loss) and say you shouldn't even look at those counters... 

Why is that ?

I have told this many times..! speculative trading is not for the faint-hearted.. Buy if you can hold take risks.. Speculative traders do not care about fundamentals 

And most importantly they never create panic.. If there is positive sentiment speculators will try beast to get back in!! 

So yes.. I have shown a technical pic something I do not like to share cuz I don't want to call me a technician.. But yeah you always make your own, informed decisions!!! 

All the best! Until next time! 

Regards
KP

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum