FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by thankrishan Today at 1:34 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by Biggy Yesterday at 12:09 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by LAMDA Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:58 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN

+6
trader7
CSE VIJAY
Chinwi
TARGET
hiransilva23
Blue blooded
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Empty HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:36 pm

Blue blooded

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

(1)Net profit from sale of land Rs.
215 M
 Less : 15% tax Rs.
32.25 M
  Rs.
182.75 M
 Annualized Net Profit Rs.
58.00 M
  Rs.
 EPS 
 Manufacturing PE 11.7  
 Theoretical Price 11.7 x 30.09Rs.
325 M

(2)Our prediction for the current financial year which is very fair Rs.
220 to 240

(3)When investors are worried about the performance of other companies during current financial quarter investors of HEXP already know the excellent performance of app Rs. 217 M before tax for the period ending 30 Sep. 2016  

(4)A)  N.A.V. during the year Rs.
 B)  If a proper revaluation is done of other assets N.A.V.Rs.
110 – 115

(5)
Cash infusion of Rs. 420 M is huge for a small company of only 8 M shares and if this amount is invested at 14% would give a net interest income of Rs. 50 M representing EPS of Rs. 6.25. JKH with 1359 M shares which is 169 times bigger would give only EPS 0.15 cents. This is the difference, Investors /brokers fail to understand.

(6)
There are no enemies for the beggar on the pavement. All sympathise with him. Higher a person goes up on the ladder more enemies you will get. This is what has happened to HEXP.

(7)
Veteran investors/brokers now know the value and when the HEXP shot up from Rs. 68 to 99 in two days they apparently missed the bus. They use fictitious name in the web site such as stock back, Sungeetha (she may be a male) Trade 7, NZ boy, Hiran Silva ect. To devalue the share with the hope their bosses  can buy at a lower price. This is disgraceful. We should endevour everybody to make money from HEXP.  

(Cool
Majority of investors are ignorant of share valuation and know to chase shares when it goes up with herd Instinct. It is these people above are targeting.   

SUMMERY
We strongly request the investors to invest for a period of 4 to 6 months at current price of Rs. 90 to 91 where they can get 100%.
Stock Wizard

2HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Empty Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:44 pm

hiransilva23

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Hey man smthing wrong with u.still im holding.mainly sangeetha tring to mislead.

3HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Empty Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:47 pm

TARGET

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Ithin machan oya tharam sure nam gewal ugas thiyala hari oke invest karannako. 4 to 6 months 100% surene.. Mokatada me forum eke type kara kara mahansi wenne. Very Happy

4HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Empty Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:48 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

EPS 30.09 (mainly due to sale of land)
Manufacturing PE 11.7
Theoretical Price 11.7 x 30.09 Rs. 325 M !

Our prediction for the current financial year which is very fair Rs.
220 to 240   lol!

This is bullshit or monkey shit

ඉඩමක් විකුණපු ආදායමක්  නිති පතා කරන​  නිෂ්පාදනයක් ලෙසින් ගෙන ගණන් හදන්නෙ මිනිස්සු මෝඩයන් සේ හිතාගෙන​ ගොනාට අන්දන්න හදන කෙනෙක් පමණයි.

වසරක් පාසා  ඉඩම පැටවු ගහනව නම් මෙහෙම වැඩි කලාට කමක් නෑ.

5HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Empty Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:04 pm

CSE VIJAY

Manager - Equity Analytics

I can confirm this Blue Blooded is self styled god man's another fake ID recently opened, same type of mistakes and same style of writing.
Lot of retailers lost their money on SFL, ALPH, NHL and JKHW23 due to rogue long term target price and fake deal story by same person with different fake ID.
he has some connection with some broker firm's manipulators and accusing others has connection with the broker firms.   

6HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Empty Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:35 pm

trader7

Teller is "smarter" in another forum, promoting HEXP

7HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Empty Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:39 pm

hiransilva23

Trader i also think he is teller same style

8HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Empty Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:01 pm

Teller

Teller

Heeeeeeehhhhh, welcome back to the forum . I came back from my france tour. It's full of education tour but very enjoyable one too.
Now I will have much time to answer the queries.
Still HEXP is the best share so only 6 weeks to close this quarter definitey an announcement will come what they are going to do with this 420 million cash .
If they don't disclose these funds will be deposited at bank with interest. How ever cominq quarter EPS can jump to 28-30 levels there after can be posted above 20 ruppess EPS annually.
So no doubt with HEXP, if any one can buy 90 levels will be real winners.

Please note I don't have any fake account in this forum as I said earlier. If any doubt any one can check my IP so no need to keep any doubt.
Members no need to get any doubt on my fake IDs as I don't have any in this forum.
Remember I made a mother promise on that.

So far HEXP was the best share in 2016 even it will be the best in coming months.
Those who missed the HEXP may be worry in near future.
I don't know whos copying my style or acting like me in this form.

Teller identify is this forum is unique ....it's like one sun and one moonin this world...
GL

9HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Empty Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:59 am

TARGET

If we like or not one thing we should accept.  Teller has very good knowledge on stock market. Teller kiyanne karuna wage kabbek nemei. If he stop writting promoting posts, he is a real asset to this forum.

10HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Empty Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:17 pm

hiransilva23

Target u r correct i also beleve it.brokerlata knwoledge eka nemei tiyenne.salli tiyanawa nam gema gahala shares up karanawa.ahuwot kiyanne chiththa shaktiya kiyala,natnam deviyo kiyala eth teller eeta wada wenas

11HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Empty Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:35 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

There are Blue Chips counters trading even below their net book asset value per shares, if Teller closed his mouth for two months this HEXP will slip and lose its value to its original value.
Teller has some obligation to his boss bartleet, he can’t close his mouth about HEXP.
If you check at one cross section of this forum at any time more than 120 persons will be online and if each buys at least 1000 HEXP after seeing Tellers propagandas 120X1000=120,000 will be traded then this will trigger the mechanism then HEXP will run for the week then Teller’s boss can fish out as his wishes.
Don’t be blind followers of the Teller ,Teller's boss has huge back load of HEXP, any how  Teller have to clear the back load of HEXP soon        
HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Teller13

12HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Empty Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:52 pm

TARGET

Sangeetha can you say how you know all these things? Do you know real teller?

13HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Empty Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:25 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

TARGET wrote:Sangeetha can you say how you know all these things? Do you know real teller?

I am accounts section employee of the one reputed broker firm, I know all the thief(thieves) and ex employees now living in middle east countries, Teller is not his own name but this is not an offence under this forum rules

14HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Empty Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:12 pm

hiransilva23

Teller kiyanne eyage atta nama nemei kiyala api dannawa.aiyo oya mechchara gon wenna epa.etakota oya karuna gana monada danne???

15HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Empty Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:54 am

trader7

I believe what Sangeetha is saying,  I initially fell to Teller's promotion and bought  HEXP at 91.
on the advise of my broker I sold all my HEXP shares   and bought some value  stocks like SAMO,HNB,TKYO

16HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Empty Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:05 am

TARGET

trader7 wrote:I believe what Sangeetha is saying,  I initially fell to Teller's promotion and bought  HEXP at 91.
on the advise of my broker I sold all my HEXP shares   and bought some value  stocks like SAMO,HNB,TKYO
Ya ya we know  you bought samp hnb Tokyo. Because   you always talking about those unnecessarily. Very Happy

17HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Empty Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:40 am

trader7

You will not lose if you buy the stocks I mentioned rather than gambling on promoted stocks like hexp.

18HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Empty Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:21 am

TARGET

trader7 wrote:You will not lose if you buy the stocks I mentioned rather than gambling on promoted stocks like hexp.
But don't become like Harry82. It's disgusting.

19HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Empty Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:51 am

trader7

I am Not a promoter

20HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Empty Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:28 pm

TARGET

trader7 wrote:I am Not a promoter
Ok.

21HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Empty Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:43 pm

hiransilva23

At target ko ban ara index gana topic eka??Machan Unge gan ekakma innawa.Index eka gana kiyanna puluwan deviyantai manipulate karana untai tamai.deviyo meke nane machan.mun brokerala kiyanna tawat evidence oneda???

22HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Empty Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:18 pm

TARGET

hiransilva23 wrote:At target ko ban ara index gana topic eka??Machan  Unge gan ekakma innawa.Index eka gana kiyanna puluwan deviyantai manipulate karana untai tamai.deviyo meke nane machan.mun brokerala kiyanna tawat evidence oneda???
Kawda machan eka delete kale? scratch

23HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Empty Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:23 pm

hiransilva23

Ane manda machan.man comment karanna hewwa bt eka delete karala wage

24HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Empty Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:29 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi

@ hiran @ target ,

I also tried to get it, now deleted.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t52380-today-market-56-points-up

We all know that no one can delete threads after that much of delay. (except ...)

Now people can visualize lot of things ... about the whole drama staged past many months and the teams involved.

25HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Empty Re: HEXP – FACTS ARE STUBBORN Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:43 pm

TARGET

Yes. Some dirty games are playing here at the top level. Chinwi, EC why you still think you should stay this forum if the top personals are like this? Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum