FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by EPS Today at 10:44 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Today at 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Today at 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group

+6
kumarweerarathne
Eng Krishantha
vic19
nimantha80
Miss-Sangeetha
karuna
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group Empty someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:36 pm

karuna

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Apa rata lucania and cancer walin samahara tharuna tharuniyan anntha duk wedinawa appagath duk. 

A- and b- ethama adui soya ganeimata oba laga eaya eathinam donation karanda any where blood donation place or any hospital .

Today I watch some patients some are too young 
I watched one girl she may be 23. my god maga eas walin kadulu eana sului eaya dakeman bada papuwa pichella yannawa . I do not need write anymore I just go to hospital today nothing.  

However try to give your any blood group any time anyway.  It will be golden donation to someone. 

Minesath kamaa uthumma kriyawak laa dannaya.
Obata deviyan laba dun lassana sharerayan haki saama witama anaiyata aseemitha sathuta labana sa pehita Wanda. Everything do happily always.  

Thanks.

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

Karuna.......!!, you are not only amazing talented share market guru with space science knowledge, but also you are a good Samaritan too, amazing, amazing, amazing..!!!!

nimantha80

I gave B possitive 5 times.

vic19

vic19
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Hello Sangeetha,

While accepting your criticism against Teller is acceptable due to his madness obsession with HEXP., however your praise against " Karuna" is NOT justified at all.

This nullifies your credibility to Zero.

How can any one praise some one who pick a share at random without any annalysis . You say you work for a broker firm. Does your broker firm Recomend shares like Karuna without any analysis.

Sorry.

I smell a rotten RAT here sangeetha.

Are you impersonating some one . Is it quibit. To get more hits for this web site.

Sorry. You have lost it. That's it .
no more your viewing of your sermon and perching for us.

At least teller is justifying his stocks with some justification.

Do not play games with innocent people money.

Thanks

vic19

vic19

Hello Qubit, it has been a while you have made any comments to the forum. Have you taken a back seat or are you impersonating your self under some one else's hat.if you read this comment pls take action against a few individuals who come to this forum ONLY to just praise or criticise others .

Pls read all sangeetha comments.

All about teller accusing him and all against Karuna praising him.

What a joke.

Any way how is your portfolio and PMB ?

And your best mate SSTAR?

karuna

vic19 wrote:Hello Sangeetha,

While accepting your criticism against Teller is acceptable due to his madness obsession with HEXP., however your praise against " Karuna"  is  NOT justified at all.

How can any one praise some one who pick a share at random without any annalysis . You say you work for a broker firm. Does your broker firm Recomend shares like Karuna without any analysis.

Sorry.

Are you impersonating some one . Is it quibit. To get more hits for this web site.

Thanks
Now this is too enough.  I am not the any administration or I am not working broker firm

Forum wala wath broker company walawath wada karala mata Sally hoyanda awasha na I have enough money to live happily.  U guys never see people's 
Nothing argument like u people . Oyala sathuta dakalawath nathida manda .

Wait I will post another surprise donations

vic19

vic19

Karuna,

Your donation and other good things to the public are GREAT.

But there is a say that says that the real donation is that you give donation by one hand and the other hand should know about that. Do good things but do not make a big publicity about it. That takes away the merit away from you.

That is what I have been thought by my elders.

Thanks

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert

vic19 wrote:
Do good things but do not make a big publicity about it. 

Thanks

Much appreciate your vision.

cheers cheers cheers

karuna

vic19 wrote:Karuna,

Your donation and other good things to the public are GREAT.

But there is a say that says that the real donation is that you give donation by one hand and the other hand should know about that. Do good things but do not make a big publicity about it. That takes away the merit away from you.

Thanks
Sorry sorry i know u are senior citizens . But read main post . It's useful to someone . Understand everything don't get to argument.  

I don't know I am writing right or wrong I found some beautiful world to live. because my amma and apache  sathiyakata dina 4 /5 Wath gadara ranndu wanawa.   Wasara 17 waga kalin samahara data eayala raa eali wannakam ranndu karannawa . But now I explain lot and lot what is this hell of arguments  so totally summary apache sold his 18 bar licence kandy kurunagala mathala and nuwaraaliya now only 1 have for living cost cover . 

However my apache is brilliant business man . So We doing nice donation lot to innocent people for and pansal walata . And now after 32 years there marge life they living too happily . With out big arguments
But my brother same like follow my apaches old life .so I can't advice to them because they are married. 

Anyhow  very difficult living happy better thing we need understand each other . That time geewatha kawadakawath nodakapu sathutak labai samahara wita.   However I am not rich to advise some senior members for better thing don't disturb to my freedom . Because I am saying useful something thanks .

karuna

Someone have a a- or b- please donate as much as u can it's value more than gold .
As well try to give any kind of blood group 

Thanks

11someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group Empty Re: someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:07 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

vic19 wrote:Hello Sangeetha,

While accepting your criticism against Teller is acceptable due to his madness obsession with HEXP., however your praise against " Karuna"  is  NOT justified at all.

Sorry.

Thanks

You are not matured enough to understand or short minded person, I am not a fool, my strategy and aim is different.
Where did you go when Teller worked to gather with karuna? Could you remember the Tellers statement “Karuna is the one instrumental for the success of HEXP” after my attack?, Karuna was Tellers number one enemy but Teller hurriedly made friendship with karuna( Refer Tellers previous posting) for the sake of HEXP on behalf of Bartleet.
Could you remember Teller’s fiction story about big investor asking rental free office space in Colombo? And caught well attention among this forum readers or PV inner scatter value story?
Your point of view I am attacking good expert and annalist Teller and praising blunt Karuna and belonging to same group with fake ID.
Attacking Teller is inevitable because he is abetting and broker firm’s agent and obstructing my path, my target is not attacking Teller or his HEXP, I already made used Chinwi and TARGET very well for my purpose without their knowledge, today only you did little help to me. Don't spoil my ambition.    

karuna

. anyway i am sorry writing from the from . i am useing this from just mind relax .
kasada badinna innakota geewitha lasanama kalaya di mawa mata 
monawa unath  daraganda hakiyawak nathiwama yanawa. dviyani oba pudumai. 

awasan bawayada soduriya me apa apa hata himi nowena
mewan dukak kisida noma wewa sasare sarisarana .

සොඳුරිය ....කාලය කොතරම් නපුරුද 
දිවිහිමියෙන් කඳුළැලි පුරවාගෙන

රැකගත් ආලය උදුරා ගෙන ගිය
කාලය කොතරම් නපුරුද සොඳුරිය.

වසන්තයේ සඳ මියැදුනු දවසක

බෙදා හදාගත් දුකවත් අද නැත
ඒ දුක කොතරම්.... මිහිරිද සොඳුරිය.

however dahamin gewath weema ethama wadagath. and any kind donation very necessary.  

ආදරයේ උණුසුම ලඟ - දුක දැනෙන්නෙ නෑ
දුක් කරදර නැති දවසට - දුර පෙනෙන්නෙ නැ
ජීවිතයේ හැමදාමත් - සැප රැදෙන්න බැ
සිනහවෙවී සිනහවෙවී - කල් ගෙවන්න බැ

පෙම් සුසුම් හඩින් - පිරුණු ලෝකයේ...

සැමදා දුක සැමදා සැප - නොමැති ලෝකයේ
සිනහ නැගෙයි කදුල ඇගෙයි - එයයි ජීවිතේ

. geewetha yatharthaya ethama gaburu dayak    
better thing ladadain sathutuweema.  namuth man hethanawa makak hari hodak wandakiyala .
geewitha lasanama wasanthaya labadanda kiyala. 

karuna

Why god didn't give my love . I need her life for live my life.  Time is going day by day  . I don't know I feel I am sick as well crazy . Mama adaran umathu wagana yanawa . How long I am woeful now nearly 5 years.   Everything make to me broken where are you god  still I believe my god. Help to me .I need she.  

Mata maga kallawa danda deviyana ekmanata .

someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group Mehndi3

someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbIf8DFzClW9ux-qccXdf9sQSINgmecR-7L2t0YHUejDoR8beO

someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnFejUqGIfjyEx__pQJHen_4ziLs86Xjjdox89uj46ali_YhHT

dil kya kare jab kisi se, kisi ko pyaar ho jaaye
jaane kaha kab kisi ko, kisi se pyaar ho jaaye
unchi unchi diwaaron si, is duniya kee rasme

na kuchh tere bas mein julie, na kuchh mere bas me .

Deviyana maga ma jeewithya umathu weegana yanawa sa mata dananawa . Maga deviyani mata maga kalla ekmanata labadanda duk siyallama nathi kara dama.

karuna

මනලෝලී මනමාලියේ ලංවී වෙන්වී වරින්වරේ ඔබ හා මා රන්හුයකිනි බැඳුනේ .

ඉටි රුපෙ අපුරුව විදින්න මන් හරි ආසයි
පින්තුරෙ වගේ ඔබ හිනෑහෙන විට මට ලෝබයි
අහිතක් හිතන්නෙ නෑතිනම් මන් හරිම ආදරේ.

ඔබ ගෑවසෙන මා සිත අවිනීතයි අවනත නෑති නෙතටද අවිවේකයි
හුදෙකලාව අවනඩුවක් ගෑනු ලමයො.

ana man umathuwala mata maka kiyanda kauwuruth na ganu lamayoo mama prathana karanawa oyaga lada duk siyalla suwawee ennda maga lagata ekmanatama  හඳ පානේ මඳ අඳුරේ අත් පටලා යමු ආයේ 
අත් පටලා යමු ආයේ . 
oya adata wala mata senaha senakota maga bada papuwa pichelaa yanawa
මනමාලියේ oya hospital nama koha hitiyath man oyata adarai . ekmanata lada duk suwawee sathutusa senasee ennda eanna maga gahunu lamayo. 

deviyana maga kallatai matai ma loka lasanata geewath wanda pehita labadanda. mata maga kallawa ikmanata denda deviyana.

karuna

karuna wrote:Why god didn't give my love . I need her life for live my life.  Time is going day by day  . I don't know I feel I am sick as well crazy . Mama adaran umathu wagana yanawa . How long I am woeful now nearly 5 years.   Everything make to me broken where are you god  still I believe my god. Help to me .I need she.  

Mata maga kallawa danda deviyana ekmanata .

someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group Mehndi3

someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbIf8DFzClW9ux-qccXdf9sQSINgmecR-7L2t0YHUejDoR8beO

someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnFejUqGIfjyEx__pQJHen_4ziLs86Xjjdox89uj46ali_YhHT

dil kya kare jab kisi se, kisi ko pyaar ho jaaye
jaane kaha kab kisi ko, kisi se pyaar ho jaaye
unchi unchi diwaaron si, is duniya kee rasme

na kuchh tere bas mein julie, na kuchh mere bas me .

Deviyana maga ma jeewithya umathu weegana yanawa sa mata dananawa . Maga deviyani mata maga kalla ekmanata labadanda duk siyallama nathi kara dama.

oya mukulu damana eaka maga hithata daraganda baa anay . සසලව යයි සිත මැලවුණු ඔබෙ වත
දෝවමි කඳුළැල්ලකින් මගේ. athatama mata adanawa anay . kohoma hari apa ikmanata ekathuwai. deviyo hitiya ho natha.

karuna

karuna wrote:මනලෝලී මනමාලියේ ලංවී වෙන්වී වරින්වරේ ඔබ හා මා රන්හුයකිනි බැඳුනේ .

ana man umathuwala mata maka kiyanda kauwuruth na ganu lamayoo mama prathana karanawa oyaga lada duk siyalla suwawee ennda maga lagata ekmanatama  හඳ පානේ මඳ අඳුරේ අත් පටලා යමු ආයේ 
අත් පටලා යමු ආයේ . 
මනමාලියේ oya hospital nama koha hitiyath man oyata adarai . ekmanata lada duk suwawee sathutusa senasee ennda eanna maga gahunu lamayo. 

deviyana maga kallatai matai ma loka lasanata geewath wanda pehita labadanda. mata maga kallawa ikmanata denda deviyana.
ඔබ දුටු ඒ මුල් දිනේ සිදු වූ සැම දේ තවමත් මගේ මතකයේ රැදේ නෙත් යුග මා දෙස යොමා මගේ මියුලැසියේ කුමක් කියන්නටද සැරසුනේ . i remember many thing . so i can't forget. u make such a jokes its are what a funs as well i marked your happy.  if i can everytime . i feel iam very sick coz of u kalla. time is now very  limited day by day killing our blood presser  .
but i think its not happen we can take future .  i don't know dear  i can't relax my mind    . if someone appreciate everything about u its real love. some time its crazy may be . 

however i think maga kalla maga lagata ma eai eakata jeewath wanda ekmanata.
someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group 10-dating-apps-to-help-you-find-true-love-eb5fa743bb

අත් පටලා යමු ආයේ i am very like to walking like .
i am waiting i think  u can come to my life as soon after that we can live true genuinely . i love to my girlfriend as much as i can . please my god help  to my girlfriend and to me for live together.   

karuna

karuna wrote:
karuna wrote:මනලෝලී මනමාලියේ ලංවී වෙන්වී වරින්වරේ ඔබ හා මා රන්හුයකිනි බැඳුනේ .

අත් පටලා යමු ආයේ . 

ඔබ දුටු ඒ මුල් දිනේ සිදු වූ සැම දේ තවමත් මගේ මතකයේ රැදේ නෙත් යුග මා දෙස යොමා මගේ මියුලැසියේ කුමක් කියන්නටද සැරසුනේ . i remember many thing . so i can't forget. u make such a jokes its are what a funs as well i marked your happy.  if i can everytime . i feel iam very sick coz of u kalla. time is now very  limited day by day killing our blood presser  .
but i think its not happen we can take future .  i don't know dear  i can't relax my mind    . if someone appreciate everything about u its real love. some time its crazy may be . 

however i think maga kalla maga lagata ma eai eakata jeewath wanda ekmanata.
someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group 10-dating-apps-to-help-you-find-true-love-eb5fa743bb

අත් පටලා යමු ආයේ i am very like to walking like .
i am waiting i think  u can come to my life as soon after that we can live true genuinely . i love to my girlfriend as much as i can . please my god help  to my girlfriend and to me for live together.   
My girl I love u as it's I can't explain I love to u as much as I can.  I don't need the world I need u .

karuna

Life is very short funs also very short sadness very long.  god will help to my girlfriend as well   to me for live together very soon

19someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group Empty Re: someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:06 pm

karuna

someone have a[ a-] or [b-] blood group True-love-doesnt-end-quote-couple-hugging-a0f3ea98d6ace6ab688a45c6fb188d5f

මගෙ ආදර ළන්දු ඇයි ඔය නෙතු අග කඳුළු
මට වද දෙයි ළන්දු හොර රහසෙ වැටෙන කඳුළු
ඒ වැටෙන කඳුළු මං නිසාද මගෙ සුදු ළන්දු
ඒ නුඹේ කඳුළු මට දීපන් මගෙ සුදු ළන්දු

කෝල කතා දිග හැරපන්, ඔමරි සිනා තව හෙළපන්
වෙනදා මෙන් තුරුළු වෙයන්, රත්තරනේ මට සමාවෙයන්
මම නුඹේ ළඟම ගැවසීලා නුඹ සනසන්නම්
ඒ නුඹේ ඇසින් වැටෙන කඳුළු පිසදාලන්නම්

නුඹෙ සෙනෙහෙන් දෝරෙ ගලන්
නුඹෙ සිතුම් දිග හැරපන්, නුඹෙ සුසුම් මට දීපන්
මම හිරුට හොරෙන් ඇවිදින් නුඹ කැන්දන් යන්නම්
නුඹ සඳුට හොරෙන් තරු අතරින් එක්කන් යන්නම්

Mata wadadai landu nuba rahasa watana kadulu. Omari sena mata helapan .   api sehena lokaya jeewath wamu pem kara umathuwan.  මම හිරුට හොරෙන් ඇවිදින් නුඹ කැන්දන් යන්නම්.
නුඹ සඳුට හොරෙන් තරු අතරින් එක්කන් යන්නම්

Suraganak wu maga kalla  නුඹ සඳුට හොරෙන් තරු අතරින් එක්කන් යන්නම් mama maga kallata godaak adarai . I am crazy my god please I need my girl for married very soon. 

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

Karuna…..! now days Parrots are using fake cat ID profile “meow” to entre group of cats, you have opened only few fake ID profile wisdom 78 &79,Rosa Maria to entre Equity Champ group and Chinwi group, Do you think is this an offence?

kumarweerarathne

kumarweerarathne
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

This forum has become a real bullshit coz of this 2.50 people,, im already moved to de other forum which is great to read all da time.... Tata bye

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

kumarweerarathne wrote:This forum has become a real bullshit coz of this 2.50 people,, im already moved to de other forum which is great to read all da time.... Tata bye

Being holiday today this is for gossip and mental relax, tomorrow it will be normal forum.

Last edited by Miss-Sangeetha on Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

gayanath1983

gayanath1983
Vice President - Equity Analytics

And me tooo....mekata aluthin post ekak dalada balanna awama balanna thiyenne eka eka modayo ganna gon athal...

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

කෙනෙකු මෙම ෆෝරම් එක තම පාහර වැඩ සඳහා යොදා ගැනීමට උපරීම උත්සාහයෙන් දැඟලුවත්   නිකම් සවුත්තු වී යවන්නට තවත් අය ක්‍රියා කළ බැවින් දැන් ඇති එකම විකල්පය විවිධ මනෝ විකාර පළ කර මෙය   වනසා දැමීමය​.  

පෙර මෙන්  පාලනයක්   දැන් නැති බැවින්  එක එක නම් වලින්  ඕනැම බහු බූතයක්  කිරීමට හැක​.
විවිධ නම් වලින් ලියන පුද්ගලයා කොතරම් මෝඩයෙක් ද යත්  ඔහු අනිත් අය​  තමන් ගේ මොන්ටිසෝරි වැඩ වලට රැවටේ යයි සිතයි.

මෝඩයන් පිනුම් ගසන තැන්වල අන් අය ඉවත්වීම සොබා දහමය​.

gayanath1983

gayanath1983

Disgusting...some idiots distroyed the valuble forum

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum