FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Latest topics

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by God Father Today at 12:32 pm

» ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000)
by Equity Win Today at 11:32 am

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by K.R Yesterday at 8:55 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 11:50 am

» Are you a PVT LTD company owner?
by N W Yesterday at 3:52 am

» EXTERMINATORS PLC (EXT.N0000)
by K.R Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:04 pm

» CONSTRUCTION SECTOR
by K.R Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:07 am

» PMB/PLC/PINS
by K.R Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:02 pm

» What will happen tomorrow?
by ErangaDS Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:50 pm

» $18 a dozen: how did America’s eggs get absurdly expensive?
by target1 Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:06 pm

» Govt. to sell listed shares for short-term liquidity
by GOSL Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:44 am

» Don't Catch Falling Knives!!!
by DeepFreakingValue Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:33 pm

» BLUE CHIP COMPANIES - Comparative Analysis
by DeepFreakingValue Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:23 pm

» PRIME LANDS RESIDENCIES PLC (PLR.N0000)
by DeepFreakingValue Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:48 pm

» Who actually own BROWNS INVESTMENTS (BIL)?
by DeepFreakingValue Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:18 pm

» AAIC රු 12 බැගින් අත්පත් කරගත් කොටස් 51% ඇති SCAP වෙත විශාල මූල්‍ය ලාභයක් හිමිවෙන බවට කටකතා ?
by sanjayapeiris351 Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:13 am

» EXPO සහ LOLC කොටස් මිල වැටුනත් කොළඹ කොටස් මාර්කට් එක ශක්තිමත් වෙයි ඉදිරියේ දී ?
by sanjayapeiris351 Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:10 am

» Flu, Feed, And Fuel Have Made Eggs Really Expensive
by target1 Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:03 am

» Why Investors are worried about LOLC Group?
by Beyondsenses Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:54 am

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by God Father Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:07 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ADVERTS

Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Vote_lcap16%JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Vote_rcap 16% [ 43 ]
JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Vote_lcap21%JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Vote_rcap 21% [ 58 ]
JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Vote_lcap30%JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Vote_rcap 30% [ 83 ]
JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Vote_lcap34%JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Vote_rcap 34% [ 93 ]

Total Votes : 277

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000)

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000)

+122
කාලි
abp1970
judecroos
DanceOfBoons
geesura
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
Nandun
dayandacool
Love Boy
viraking
Ranjith62
celtic tiger
Academic
madukp
Baba2020
rajini
100Bill
pra4u
SUSPENS
Rational Investor
deli
Bargain
Enoka Fernandez
Captain
Miss-Sangeetha
Antonym
Yahapalanaya
wallstreetguy
Eranga87
THUWA
xhunter
engineer
Dharshi
thestock123
roshan1039
chathura123
Hope123
Thushara Ayya
Kipling
ColomboCSE
MarketWch
Gajaya
Soilconomy
kalu351
thankrishan
sandamal
Sanju121
Ekanayake90
God Father
fireshelter
Quibit
mihiri84
ChooBoy
Promoney
ThilinaM
nuwanmja
glad
mahasona2
Rare
Teller
soileconomy
Bakka1988
reyaz
sheildskye
ruwan326
samaritan
sssmax
DS Wijesinghe
Mark Levin
anges
Gallardo
jayathu
Brinthan
darrenadanm
Joe007
chamil1
cseranga
Gainer
Steve Jansen
bullseye
anjelo
gayanath
nimantha80
Melissa Pereira
sharemarket
Senior Citizen
Ernie Tissera
Jana
EquityChamp
Business Basil
StockGuru
Eng Krishantha
dhanurrox
marusira
SHARK aka TAH
PriyanDV
Harry82
VALUEPICK
Market R
shadow walker
Chinwi
Slstock
ccsentha
cseguide
traderathome
Takecharge
Redbulls
econ
KDDND
CSE.SAS
mark
The Alchemist
kukumarx
VISA
worthiness
UKboy
smallville
salt
Jiggysaurus
raptor
Arena
rainmaker
126 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 17]

376JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:38 pm

SUSPENS


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Next will be DFCC and HHL

Frankly I don't have DFCC....but it will be a next rocket

377JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:13 pm

Captain


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

JKH only recovering it losses, 140/-150/= will be the target at end of this month

Directors also knowing that.

Ranjith62 likes this post

378JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:15 pm

Captain


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

JKH only recovering it losses, 140/-150/= will be the target at end of this month

Directors also knowing that.

379JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:25 am

viraking


Stock Trader

JKH Becomes 160 Level end of August  bounce

380JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:21 am

Kipling


Expert
Expert

I say 200. If Casino given then moon.

381JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:37 am

SUSPENS

SUSPENS
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

200 ??? 🙈🙈🙈

382JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:43 pm

Love Boy


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Can you explain the reason for selling JKH by caption?

383JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:25 pm

madukp


Expert
Expert

madukp wrote:
Teller wrote:Im talking about the operating cash flow here. Taking loans and paying dividend is against the concept . Who knows they want to maintain the share price and go for another right issue. Its a peanut 0.50 cents companies like JKH . Based on its assets based JKH has achieved very poor performance.  In this situation fundemental value below to 100/- , this is the reason i didnt recommend jkh in recent past. You can refer my old posts

This is true. I have referred your previous explanations too, those posts are not justifying the fact that JKH should trade under 100. When thinking about the world economic situation and he JKH has performed, still  JKH is undervalued as per my view. True, they have losses, I agree that 0.5 profit share is a peanut and the fact that paying a dividend and taking loans rhyme together.  But when going through the JKH business perspective one can be anticipated this share will be appreciated to 150 levels in 2021 first quarter easily.

Almost 20% gain from when I have posted this. JHK will be heading to 150's sooner than anticipated

Kipling likes this post

384JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:38 pm

Kipling


Expert
Expert

Madukp. Please check I am hearing Casino to be given. Then even 200 too low. As I said then moon. Hope you agree.

385JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:28 pm

madukp


Expert
Expert

Kipling wrote:Madukp. Please check I am hearing Casino to be given. Then even 200 too low. As I said then moon. Hope you agree.

Previous time it didn't work well. Hope things will work out this time. Anyway JKH general market value is above 150 levels, therefore given positive surroundings, I agree this might go to 200. People who purchased when others condemn this share now can freely sit and relax Very Happy

Kipling and priyangatks like this post

386JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:41 pm

Captain


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Goverment surport to JKH.N is imminant

see the below article

Flyover to the Slave Island Railway Station Road

https://economynext.com/sri-lanka-to-call-contractors-for-rs6bn-flyover-in-colombo-73401/

vikey and Kipling like this post

387JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:39 pm

Kipling


Expert
Expert

Captain 
Any news on Casino. If given then moon. I think SLPP will give all needed support for local corporates. Any news.

388JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:41 pm

Captain


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Wait dear it will happen with time

No such news sofar

389JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:42 pm

Captain


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Share should touch 140/- at the month end

390JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:08 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

Kipling wrote:Captain 
Any news on Casino. If given then moon. I think SLPP will give all needed support for local corporates. Any news.
Won't be surprised if a 'gaming zone' is established with strict restrictions on the periphery of beira lake.

391JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:27 am

dayandacool

dayandacool
Moderator
Moderator

samaritan wrote:
Kipling wrote:Captain 
Any news on Casino. If given then moon. I think SLPP will give all needed support for local corporates. Any news.
Won't be surprised if a 'gaming zone' is established with strict restrictions on the periphery of beira lake.

Government came in to power from majority sinhalese buddhist votes backed by Maha Sangha. I highly doubt whether they will get such proposals to the parliament let alone approve them. Those who remember kerry packer saga knows that. JKH is a good company which is having a lean run at the moment due to Covid like many other great companies, this too will bounce back. It doesn't require Casinos for that.

Just my 2 cents!!!



Last edited by dayandacool on Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Mithooshan likes this post

392JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:34 am

Captain


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

I also agree with you

393JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:05 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

dayandacool wrote:
samaritan wrote:
Kipling wrote:Captain 
Any news on Casino. If given then moon. I think SLPP will give all needed support for local corporates. Any news.
Won't be surprised if a 'gaming zone' is established with strict restrictions on the periphery of beira lake.

Government came in to power from majority sinhalese buddhist votes backed by Maha Sangha. I highly doubt whether they will get such proposals to the parliament let alone approve them. Those who remember kerry packer saga knows that. JKH is a good company which is having a lean run at the moment due to Covid like many other great companies, this too will bounce back. It doesn't require Casinos for that.

Just my 2 cents!!!
What you say is true. But there is quite a number of Chinese & Thai Spas & Wellness centres that are actively in operation in the City & suburbs. I am confused!JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Icon_lol

dayandacool likes this post

394JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:15 pm

Kipling


Expert
Expert

Firstly there are 4 Casino already in operation. 2 each owned by DP & R Wijerathne. 
So it make sense to consolidate & have 2-3 with international operators such as Genting ,LV Sands, Crown etc. Singapore style gaming act can regulate. So it is making existing better.

dayandacool likes this post

395JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:26 pm

dayandacool

dayandacool
Moderator
Moderator

samaritan wrote:
dayandacool wrote:
samaritan wrote:
Kipling wrote:Captain 
Any news on Casino. If given then moon. I think SLPP will give all needed support for local corporates. Any news.
Won't be surprised if a 'gaming zone' is established with strict restrictions on the periphery of beira lake.

Government came in to power from majority sinhalese buddhist votes backed by Maha Sangha. I highly doubt whether they will get such proposals to the parliament let alone approve them. Those who remember kerry packer saga knows that. JKH is a good company which is having a lean run at the moment due to Covid like many other great companies, this too will bounce back. It doesn't require Casinos for that.

Just my 2 cents!!!
What you say is true. But there is quite a number of Chinese & Thai Spas & Wellness centres that are actively in operation in the City & suburbs. I am confused!JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Icon_lol

It's politics. Negative publicity can ruin a Government. Argument was about Giving licence to new ones which can create the catalyst an opposition needs (at the moment they do not have anything significant to complain about). If the government is more concerned about their vote base and the clergy who promoted them, they won't add anything new to the cart.

samaritan likes this post

396JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:38 pm

dayandacool

dayandacool
Moderator
Moderator

Kipling wrote:Firstly there are 4 Casino already in operation. 2 each owned by DP & R Wijerathne. 
So it make sense to consolidate & have 2-3 with international operators such as Genting ,LV Sands, Crown etc. Singapore style gaming act can regulate. So it is making existing better.

Only time would tell. My feeling is that they won't take those steps at least for the first half of this regime. They tried once and failed. I don't think they will ever try it. Specially when people like Wimal, Gammanpilla, Gevindu, Sarath weerasekara and those who promote history and culture having played powerful roles in bringing the present Government in to power. It was Hela urumaya and the likes of champika who were then able to market the themes like nationalism and culture to bring MR to power back in 2005. MR changed the track and lost the support of those nationalistic movements and Rest as they say is history. MR being a shrewd politician, will not commit to the same mistakes again. It's not about whether regulating the casinos are good or bad, but it's all about Negative publicity which i do not think that the government would like to attract at least at this stage. SL being the beautiful island it is, no further promotion may be needed to attract tourism after covid if the safety and security prevails, Tourism will boom even without the casinos.

397JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:51 pm

Nandun


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

dayandacool wrote:
Kipling wrote:Firstly there are 4 Casino already in operation. 2 each owned by DP & R Wijerathne. 
So it make sense to consolidate & have 2-3 with international operators such as Genting ,LV Sands, Crown etc. Singapore style gaming act can regulate. So it is making existing better.

Only time would tell. My feeling is that they won't take those steps at least for the first half of this regime. They tried once and failed. I don't think they will ever try it. Specially when people like Wimal, Gammanpilla, Gevindu, Sarath weerasekara and those who promote history and culture having played powerful roles in bringing the present Government in to power. It was Hela urumaya and the likes of champika who were then able to market the themes like nationalism and culture to bring MR to power back in 2005. MR changed the track and lost the support of those nationalistic movements and Rest as they say is history. MR being a shrewd politician, will not commit to the same mistakes again. It's not about whether regulating the casinos are good or bad, but it's all about Negative publicity which i do not think that the government would like to attract at least at this stage. SL being the beautiful island it is, no further promotion may be needed to attract tourism after covid if the safety and security prevails, Tourism will boom even without the casinos.
100% agree Casinos are not favourable for current political stability

398JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:57 pm

Kipling


Expert
Expert

Already 4 here. What do we do? There will be no floor shows when international players operate.

dayandacool likes this post

399JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:15 pm

dayandacool

dayandacool
Moderator
Moderator

Kipling wrote:Already 4 here. What do we do? There will be no floor shows when international players operate.

Next election and being in power is far more important than any international player. A lesson RW never learnt!!!

400JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:31 pm

Kipling


Expert
Expert

DC. I agree. But my point is that we already have 4 casinos. One day I was going outstation on customer visit & cab driver became friends. He showed me a video shot in a local casino. Russian girls, floor shows, “escorts” etc etc. A friend from Singapore said these unheard of Singapore as international operators do not permit. They can also bring in the numbers. I personally find Casino repulsive & have never been inside to date. So Genting (Jkh partner) better than local unregulated ones.
Other option close all.

dayandacool likes this post

401JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:09 pm

dayandacool

dayandacool
Moderator
Moderator

Kipling wrote:DC. I agree. But my point is that we already have 4 casinos. One day I was going outstation on customer visit & cab driver became friends. He showed me a video shot in a local casino. Russian girls, floor shows, “escorts” etc etc. A friend from Singapore said these unheard of Singapore as international operators do not permit. They can also bring in the numbers. I personally find Casino repulsive & have never been inside to date. So Genting (Jkh partner) better than local unregulated ones.
Other option close all.
I agree. but even the previous occasion they tried the same thing with kerry packer. No locals were to be allowed. it was to be regulated. But even the mere hearing of casinos provokes general population. It could well be the theme that a beaten opposition need to kick start their campaign or should i say the first salvo of the war against MR and his bunch of culture destroying casino loving gamblers!!! It sounds really catchy isn't it?? Very Happy Very Happy

Kipling likes this post

402JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:30 pm

Kipling


Expert
Expert

I agree. We all know the hypocrisy of Yamapalanaya. Just recall Ravi Mahendran & the master. So yes they will use it completely neglecting the unregulated 4 casinos in which other immorality rampant. Just for the record the mistake on the Packer saga was the absence of a transparent regulation act. Harsha DS (better than the other SJB finance fraud) called for it. Then the Family did not feel the need for such & lost in 2015.

dayandacool likes this post

403JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:50 pm

anges


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

should touch 150 very soon

Kipling likes this post

404JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:15 pm

Captain


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

May be next week,

below news also good for jkh.
May be for all torism sector too

https://economynext.com/sri-lanka-central-bank-extends-debt-moratorium-for-tourism-till-march-2021-73436/

Kipling likes this post

405JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) - Page 16 Empty Re: JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC (JKH.N0000) Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:28 pm

Captain


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

If you see the financials out of Rs 2.1 Bn loss, main losses from tourism sector 70- 80 percent

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum