FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

Latest topics

» AMF will reach its high again?
by Equity Win Today at 7:49 pm

» EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000)
by SAGA Today at 7:10 pm

» Browns price down
by Dilip Today at 6:41 pm

» LLUB=BULL Chevron Lanka Lubricant Target Price Rs 150..
by samansilva Today at 5:10 pm

» DVP යනු කුමක්ද? Explained
by kanishkaecomm Today at 3:45 pm

» Concened Investor writes to CSE regarding new DVP
by God Father Today at 2:00 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by Mr. X Today at 1:15 pm

» Colombo Stock Market poised for growth - Webinar
by dayandacool Today at 12:43 pm

» DVP - හදුන්වාදීම කොටස් වෙළදපලේ අධිකාරීන් ඔබට පැහැදිලි කරන්න සූදානම් - කතාකරන්න අන්ක.මෙන්න
by Mr. X Today at 9:35 am

» No static policies hurting SL
by dayandacool Today at 2:41 am

» Investing in Sri Lanka in ‘The New Normal’ - Nimal Perera
by CHRONICLE™ Today at 12:43 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions update
by Pradeep90 Yesterday at 9:01 pm

» HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC
by judecroos Yesterday at 8:55 pm

» LANKA ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIES PLC (LALU.N0000)
by dulans Yesterday at 8:35 pm

» Directors' Dealings 18/06/2021
by SAGA Yesterday at 7:28 pm

» Top Foreign Tradings today - 18/06/2021
by SAGA Yesterday at 7:00 pm

» SOFTLOGIC CAPITAL PLC (SCAP.N0000)
by SAGA Yesterday at 4:40 pm

» NIFL going up
by SAGA Yesterday at 4:19 pm

» L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000)
by KILLER99 Yesterday at 1:51 pm

» LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000)
by SAGA Yesterday at 12:57 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » CSE TSUNAMI AGAIN...... EXPERT WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH MY CURRENT STOCKS ????

CSE TSUNAMI AGAIN...... EXPERT WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH MY CURRENT STOCKS ????

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lucky Gamage

Lucky Gamage
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
All my stocks are red.... Huge losses... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Diago Lanka


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
I am not expert but my advice is better to keep if you have good stocks in your PF

jayathu


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Sell risky shares n consolidate on your solid shares. Thats my advice

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
@jayathu wrote:Sell risky shares n consolidate on your solid shares. Thats my advice
Could you please list some risky & solid shares. Foreigners dumped 1.2 Million JKH shares like garbage yesterday!


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

g@ii


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Buy shares with P/E is less than 6... Is it a good idea? Evil or Very Mad

Bullrunner7

Bullrunner7
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Good time to collect construction shares for the forthcoming year !

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
Today too foreigners sold half a million JKH shares.


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
The issue over US-Russia seems to be getting unwanted and panic attention. If you think logically there can't be such a world war because we know when that happens its the end of the world given the current disastrous weapons man developed. I am sure these issues will be ironed out on a table discussion very soon. Once Trump concentrates on US's burning domestic issues Russia will get to feel that there will be no more unwanted interferences.

Lets watch out what is happening without getting panicked unnecessarily.

Diago Lanka


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
Yes,. This will be the good and last chance to collect good stocks.

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
The budget will not affect the industries too much. The foreign selling of JKH is very little. Dont rush and sell. Wait and buy litttle by little with diversification

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
ASPI seems to be heading 6280 level with another couple of red/dull trading days and then can surge an upside trend similar to what happened in July. ASPI reached to an oversold territory today first time after July this year. I am expecting a recovery towards the end of next week. This is based on technical patterns of ASPI.

Thanks

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:ASPI seems to be heading 6280 level with another couple of red/dull trading days and then can surge an upside trend similar to what happened in July. ASPI reached to an oversold territory today first time after July this year. I am expecting a recovery towards the end of next week. This is based on technical patterns of ASPI.

Thanks


I will expect some positive news from IMF next week.

18 Nov. budget decision. still government not decide to change anything

are they change anything yet?

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Trump will be shaking hands with Putin. So new conflict is remote.
Seems panic selling goes on. Next week will be very decisive.

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@jayathu wrote:Sell risky shares n consolidate on your solid shares. Thats my advice
Could you please list some risky & solid shares. Foreigners dumped 1.2 Million JKH shares like garbage yesterday!

JKH warrant issue   එක ආපු ගමන් මා කිව්ව දේ දැන් සිද්ද වෙලා තියෙනව​.
ඕනෑම ප්‍රොජෙක්ට් එකක් ඩිසයින් කරන්නේ රටේ වත්මන් තත්ත්වෙට හා වත්මන් ආර්ථික ප්‍රගමනයට ගැලපෙන පරිදි.
ඒවා වෙනස් උනොත්  ව්‍යාපෘතියම හිතකර නොවන තත්ත්ව වලට පත්විය හැක​.
JKH මහා ව්‍යාපෘතියත් එසේමැයි.  JKH සතු අනිත් ව්‍යාපාර වල තත්ත්වය අසතුටුදායක නොවන නමුත් වැඩි අවධානය හා අවදානම  ප්‍රධාන එකට යොමුවීම වැලැක්විය නොහැක​.


JKH big project එක පටන් ගන්න විටම නෙගටිව් දේවල් 2 ක් සිද්ද උනා.

1. තමන්ට ගේ දැවැන්ත කමට ගැලපේ යැයි සිතා කිරා මැන බලා ආයෝජකයන් ගේ වපසරියට දරන්න  බැරි තරම් නොගැලපෙන තරම් විශාල   හා ලෝකයේ පවතින වෙනත්   ආයෝජන අවස්ථා සමග මැච් වීම අපහසු වොරන්ට් නිකුත් කිරීම.

2. ජනවාරි 8 පෙරෙලියත් සමග රටේ ආර්ථික ප්‍රගමන රටාව උඩු යටි කුරු වීම .

මෙම දෙවන කරුන නිසා වොරන්ට් වලට පොදු අයෝජකයන් අතර​ සරු වෙන්නට තිබූ අවසාන අවස්ථාවද නැතිවී යාම​.

දැන් සිදු වන්නේ, ආර්ථික විකෘතිය  තව තවත් වැඩි වීම හා රජය විසින් ගන්නා පියවරයන් 90% ක්ම අනගත ව්‍යාධිය හා මහජන නොසන්සුන්තාව​ තවත් වැඩි කරවන ඒවා බව  පෙනී යාම නිසා  වොරන්ට් වලට බලපෑ හානිකර තත්ත්වය දැන්  සාමන්‍ය ශෙයාස් වෙතද යොමුවීමය​.

 JKH  වැනි සමාගමක  කොටස්   විදේශිකයන් අත වැඩි ප්‍රමාන ලෙසින් තිබීම නිසා මෙවන් අවස්ථාවක ඇතිවන ව්‍යාකූලත්වය තවත් වැඩි වේ. ආසියාව ගතහොත් දැන් වියට්නාමය​, බුරුමය වැනි රටවල  පැහැදිලි අනාගතය ආයෝජන අවස්ථා පෙනෙන විට අතහැර යාම් වැඩි විය හැක​. වෙසෙසින් වියට්නාමය අපට වඩා  ඉතා හිතකර ස්ථනයක්  ලෙසින් ගොඩ නැගී ඇත​.  

---
අපි මේ පරිප්පුව කලිනුත් කාල තියෙන නිසා තමයි වසර 2 කට කලින් වෝන් කලේ. ච බ කු හෙවත් විස්කි මැඩම් ගේ අවුරුදු 11 ක් අපි හූල්ල හූල්ල බලං හිටිය​. එයා නැවත පන ගහල එනවිට, එකතු උන අනිත්කට්ටියගෙ CV ත් දන්න නිසා අපි දැනගත්ත බඩු සෙට් වෙන්න යන්නෙ කියල​.
දැන් ඉතින් අපි කාපු පරිප්පුව  අලුත් පරපුරත් කාලම හැදියල්ලා.

dsam

dsam
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@jayathu wrote:Sell risky shares n consolidate on your solid shares. Thats my advice
Could you please list some risky & solid shares. Foreigners dumped 1.2 Million JKH shares like garbage yesterday!

JKH warrant issue   එක ආපු ගමන් මා කිව්ව දේ දැන් සිද්ද වෙලා තියෙනව​.
ඕනෑම ප්‍රොජෙක්ට් එකක් ඩිසයින් කරන්නේ රටේ වත්මන් තත්ත්වෙට හා වත්මන් ආර්ථික ප්‍රගමනයට ගැලපෙන පරිදි.
ඒවා වෙනස් උනොත්  ව්‍යාපෘතියම හිතකර නොවන තත්ත්ව වලට පත්විය හැක​.
JKH මහා ව්‍යාපෘතියත් එසේමැයි.  JKH සතු අනිත් ව්‍යාපාර වල තත්ත්වය අසතුටුදායක නොවන නමුත් වැඩි අවධානය හා අවදානම  ප්‍රධාන එකට යොමුවීම වැලැක්විය නොහැක​.


JKH big project එක පටන් ගන්න විටම නෙගටිව් දේවල් 2 ක් සිද්ද උනා.

1. තමන්ට ගේ දැවැන්ත කමට ගැලපේ යැයි සිතා කිරා මැන බලා ආයෝජකයන් ගේ වපසරියට දරන්න  බැරි තරම් නොගැලපෙන තරම් විශාල   හා ලෝකයේ පවතින වෙනත්   ආයෝජන අවස්ථා සමග මැච් වීම අපහසු වොරන්ට් නිකුත් කිරීම.

2. ජනවාරි 8 පෙරෙලියත් සමග රටේ ආර්ථික ප්‍රගමන රටාව උඩු යටි කුරු වීම .

මෙම දෙවන කරුන නිසා වොරන්ට් වලට පොදු අයෝජකයන් අතර​ සරු වෙන්නට තිබූ අවසාන අවස්ථාවද නැතිවී යාම​.

දැන් සිදු වන්නේ, ආර්ථික විකෘතිය  තව තවත් වැඩි වීම හා රජය විසින් ගන්නා පියවරයන් 90% ක්ම අනගත ව්‍යාධිය හා මහජන නොසන්සුන්තාව​ තවත් වැඩි කරවන ඒවා බව  පෙනී යාම නිසා  වොරන්ට් වලට බලපෑ හානිකර තත්ත්වය දැන්  සාමන්‍ය ශෙයාස් වෙතද යොමුවීමය​.

 JKH  වැනි සමාගමක  කොටස්   විදේශිකයන් අත වැඩි ප්‍රමාන ලෙසින් තිබීම නිසා මෙවන් අවස්ථාවක ඇතිවන ව්‍යාකූලත්වය තවත් වැඩි වේ. ආසියාව ගතහොත් දැන් වියට්නාමය​, බුරුමය වැනි රටවල  පැහැදිලි අනාගතය ආයෝජන අවස්ථා පෙනෙන විට අතහැර යාම් වැඩි විය හැක​. වෙසෙසින් වියට්නාමය අපට වඩා  ඉතා හිතකර ස්ථනයක්  ලෙසින් ගොඩ නැගී ඇත​.  

---
අපි මේ පරිප්පුව කලිනුත් කාල තියෙන නිසා තමයි වසර 2 කට කලින් වෝන් කලේ. ච බ කු හෙවත් විස්කි මැඩම් ගේ අවුරුදු 11 ක් අපි හූල්ල හූල්ල බලං හිටිය​. එයා නැවත පන ගහල එනවිට, එකතු උන අනිත්කට්ටියගෙ CV ත් දන්න නිසා අපි දැනගත්ත බඩු සෙට් වෙන්න යන්නෙ කියල​.
දැන් ඉතින් අපි කාපු පරිප්පුව  අලුත් පරපුරත් කාලම හැදියල්ලා.

You are great chinwi .Your writing skill is excellent.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum