FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post




Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer
EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute


Submit Post

CHRONICLE ANALYTICS
All Share Index (ASI), S&P, Milanka Price Index (MPI), Moving Averages and all other analytical graphs and charts

Contribute

Twitter Feeds

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000)

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 13]

51B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:37 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
Apart from the news some Fundamentals of BPPL:

PE 10.3 whereas sector PE is only 6.9

Net Asset value 7/10

2017  eps 1/20 

Investors take into consideration the market sentiment before investment decisions.

Gems can turnout to be glass stones!

Be careful about unscrupulous promoters.

ruwan326


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:Apart from the news some Fundamentals of BPPL:

PE 10.3 whereas sector PE is only 6.9

Net Asset value 7/10

2017  eps 1/20 

Investors take into consideration the market sentiment before investment decisions.

Gems can turnout to be glass stones!

Be careful about unscrupulous promoters.
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t55383-six-rules-to-follow-when-picking-stocks

53B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:46 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
@ruwan326 wrote:
@samaritan wrote:Apart from the news some Fundamentals of BPPL:

PE 10.3 whereas sector PE is only 6.9

Net Asset value 7/10

2017  eps 1/20 

Investors take into consideration the market sentiment before investment decisions.

Gems can turnout to be glass stones!

Be careful about unscrupulous promoters.
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t55383-six-rules-to-follow-when-picking-stocks
There is something known as investor sentiment, which is dampened & dented and hence in negative territory.

54B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:11 pm

Uaecoindubai


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Guys,

Look BPPL such a quality company @ 10 , Im ok with the company except Beta.

12.35 is the inner bubbles Target

55B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:34 pm

Yahapalanaya


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
BPPL profit is reducing in recent quarter results while other export companies growing.Administration and finance cost increased.

         2018/19      2017/18

Q1        79               78

Q2        82              100

Q3        54              115

Q4        !!!!              70


NAV   7.35

EPS   0.94


This is not a bad company.But I belive there are better companies in CSE unless anything special happening to this counter!!!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

56B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:10 am

Uaecoindubai

Uaecoindubai
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
agree the profit reducing & i have seen that , but very hidden scenario is there , go to balance sheet and check it. buying around 10 is really ok . Cash flow can improve better than current, dividend paying regular, holding increasing by largest holders,stable foreign market share and innovative product developments. ( honestly im not holding any share yet)

57B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:18 pm

Winner123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
seems there is another run on way.....

58B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:47 pm

Winner123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Profit for 3rd quart from Rs 82 Mn to Rs 103 Mn YOY.

59B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:59 pm

abey


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
next run 13 Laughing Laughing Laughing

60B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:28 pm

fireshelter

fireshelter
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
30th September result out  can see the growth  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Run

61B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:01 am

fireshelter

fireshelter
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/1524_1572256605240.pdf

62B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:50 am

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
Teller knows how it happend..and how its happening. Positive Fundementals plus technical = win


_________________




Teller said is said..

63B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:23 am

fireshelter

fireshelter
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
teller sooner than later price  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

64B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:53 am

glad


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Teller='mover & shaker' of CSE
Keep your predictions flowing

65B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:16 am

Winner123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
👍

66B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:34 am

Bakka1988


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Winner123 wrote:👍
Bppl is ready to run

67B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Bppl is on play Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:49 pm

Bakka1988


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Required quantities are trading due to positive 3rd quarter reports

68B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:20 pm

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
No need to afraid about BPPL, teller has seen the its potential. Thats the reason i recommended at 10 around.
See the latest development.



Sri Lanka’s BPPL Holdings Plc, a brush and yarn maker using recycled plastics said profits grew 24 percent in the September 2019 quarter to 201 million rupees, though it was seeing weakening export demand for brushes.

Chief Executive Anush Amerasinghe said there was ‘moderation’ of customer orders from clients in North America and Europe.

Revenue from the group’s new polyester yarn operations was not recognized in the quarter amid test production.

“..[W]e are close to being awarded large commercial orders, with yarn deliveries targeted for the Autumn/Winter2020 buying season, for which yarn production would commence in the third quarter of the current financial year,” Amerasinghe told shareholders.

“We are, therefore, reasonably confident that the general slowdown in brush revenue… will be more than compensated for by higher revenue from the recently expanded brush filament extrusion and the yarn operations in the quarters to follow.”

BPPL Holdings reported earnings of 34 cents per share for the quarter. In the six months to September BPPL Holdings reported earnings of 66 cents per share on total profits of 201 million rupees, which grew 24 percent.

Revenues grew 6.8 percent to 1.34 billion rupees in the September quarter from a year earlier, while cost of sales grew at a slower 1.8 percent to 464 million rupees, allowing gross profits to grow 6.4 percent to 233 million rupees.

Net finance costs grew from 1.8 million rupees to 4.7 million rupees.

In July a fire at BPPL’s brush unit had destroyed a warehouse and damaged a second. Raw materials, partially completed brushes, some machinery for making mops and finished brushes had been also destroyed.

Some machinery had been repaired. The firm had written off 144 million rupees of assets and claimed insurance for which progress payments were made.








_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ DISCLAIMER: ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


_________________




Teller said is said..

69B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:32 pm

Winner123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Whats your target @Teller?

70B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:41 pm

Bakka1988


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:No need to afraid about BPPL, teller has seen the its potential. Thats the reason i recommended at 10  around.
See the latest development.



Sri Lanka’s BPPL Holdings Plc, a brush and yarn maker using recycled plastics said profits grew 24 percent in the September 2019 quarter to 201 million rupees, though it was seeing weakening export demand for brushes.

Chief Executive Anush Amerasinghe said there was ‘moderation’ of customer orders from clients in North America and Europe.

Revenue from the group’s new polyester yarn operations was not recognized in the quarter amid test production.

“..[W]e are close to being awarded large commercial orders, with yarn deliveries targeted for the Autumn/Winter2020 buying season, for which yarn production would commence in the third quarter of the current financial year,” Amerasinghe told shareholders.

“We are, therefore, reasonably confident that the general slowdown in brush revenue… will be more than compensated for by higher revenue from the recently expanded brush filament extrusion and the yarn operations in the quarters to follow.”

BPPL Holdings reported earnings of 34 cents per share for the quarter. In the six months to September BPPL Holdings reported earnings of 66 cents per share on total profits of 201 million rupees, which grew 24 percent.

Revenues grew 6.8 percent to 1.34 billion rupees in the September quarter from a year earlier, while cost of sales grew at a slower 1.8 percent to 464 million rupees, allowing gross profits to grow 6.4 percent to 233 million rupees.

Net finance costs grew from 1.8 million rupees to 4.7 million rupees.

In July a fire at BPPL’s brush unit had destroyed a warehouse and damaged a second. Raw materials, partially completed brushes, some machinery for making mops and finished brushes had been also destroyed.

Some machinery had been repaired. The firm had written off 144 million rupees of assets and claimed insurance for which progress payments were made.








_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ DISCLAIMER: ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you teller for your explanation today's training volume very close to 1 million

71B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:24 am

Winner123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Seems the interest is loss.....

72B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:32 am

Winner123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Or is it because the month end?

73B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty LPL - LAUGFS POWER DONT BUY Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:48 am

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
this group is suspicious, in my personal point of view not to buy. Industry also in a doubt.

74B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:50 am

fireshelter

fireshelter
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

75B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty BPPL next wave Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:13 pm

fireshelter

fireshelter
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked alien alien

76B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Bppl starting Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:14 pm

Bakka1988


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
2.8 volume

77B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:15 pm

Quibit


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
d

78B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:16 pm

fireshelter

fireshelter
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
come and enjoy

79B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000) Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:50 pm

Winner123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Market bull run started.

Bakka1988


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Bppl will be the best during this period

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum