@Eugine Fernando wrote:
I have few questions from who ever supporting MR and criticizing the present Gvnt. on economical issues., Please answer the following questions.
1. Do you think if MR continue to govern up to now the Economic situation of the country would have been improved than at present? Pl. explain how.
2. Do you think MR would have given media freedom the way at present the media institutions are enjoying?
3. Do you think SL would have received more foreign aids than with present Gvnt. , if MR ruling the country?
4. Do you think SL would have received more FDI if MR is ruling the country?
5. Do you think the manipulation level of SL stock market would have been less than at present if MR rule the country?
6. Do you think there will be more freedom for the Trade unions to take action for their demands if MR rule the country?
7. Do you think the corruption level would have been less than at present level if MR rule the Country. (Pl. Note. Bond scam is the biggest for that president should have taken action by sending Mahandran, Aloysius, and RK to jail)
if you answer for the above questions correctly & honestly I will support you. These questions are especially for Chinwi & Teller, others also can answer. G.D.
1. Yes. Definitely. They will continue with the designed cash flow without interrupting it . These fools got into troubles by their own - by stopping foreign aided projects and imposing super tax. That was why I wrote against them those days.
2. Media freedom is not my concern, anymore. This is 21+ century. I can select my own media and even broadcast my own channel . Public and Private own media is controlled by politically sided people.
3. Yes. Definitely. Please go through the data and see the decline of aids after 2015. UNP thought the West will pump dollars to their friends. But they had different plans. The West betrayed their friends, as always. චීනා හොඳ මූන පෙන්වමින් කරන්නේ මොනවාද කියා චීනෙ යන එන අයගෙන් හො විදෙස් අංශයේ හිතවතෙක් ඉන්නවනම් අහන්න.
4. Yes. All depends on economic stability. Human rights and other marketed concerns are just weapons used by the west. If you go to countries like S*** , S*** or D**** you can see how they violate human right still they get investments. ඔය මානව හිමිකම් , වගවීම් ආදී ඒව පොලිටිකල් ටූල්ස් පමණක් බව දන්නවා ඇතැයි සිතමි.
5. No. There will be manipulations than now. Somehow, at present they have less activities and opportunities to manipulate.
6. Corruption level will be same (or even less*) except Bond scam. Due to Bond scam these rulers got into bad trouble and the amount lost and the black mark got is unmatchable.
* I used 'even less' because in many occasions newcomers wanted to earn more in quick mode. Many activities are going on without any publicity. I personally know , in one project , last managers asked 11 million and new fellows wanted 23 million to grant the approval. (not LKR)
Except above, you didn't mention the thuggery acts done by politicians who were at lower level of MR rule. (ප්රාදෙශීය සභා මැරයෝ)
At the moment most of that type of things are under control. That is a good sign. Unfortunately all , yes all the MR's pradeshiya thugs went havoc during last part of last rule are now joined with MS faction .
Somehow law and control at lower levels are better than earlier , not at top levels. Economic
decisions made at top levels are very weak and shortsighted.
I believe these people got into this level within short period like this by their own. ඒ අයගේ පැත්තෙන් බැලුවම අපරාදෙ.